Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703598 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 02:26:45 PM by BlackWidow

IS there any Good news from Bitcoin cash ? , price is going up .

It's just an Altcoin with no dev team. Just a way to mine and sell.

Bitcoin cash is an altcoin?  I dont think so.
Bitcoin cash is clone btc with the same block. If this is an altcoin, the price is not high.

Any coin that is not Bitcoin is an altcoin by definition.

Bitcoin Cash coin is an altcoin, sorry just cause you say its the real bitcoin doesnt mean its true. There is only one Bitcoin.

This is just a very clever scam. Hats off to the guys that seen the chance to captialize on the current arguement over Bitcoin blocksize.

I said it would fall to 500ish and it did.

My next prediction is that it will be 400ish by Tuesday.

And again, I will quote this post as proof of my prediction becoming true just as I did earlier in the thread when I was right.

Yes, I know it barely broke 600 as I am writing this, but like I said, 400ish by Tuesday, and Ill quote this post on Tuesday when I am right again.

And today's its price is $627 , so does that make you an idiot instead of a fortune teller?

That altcoin definition is yours alone, considering segwitcoin is the real alt as it deviates more from the original specs than Cash does.

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin.

Short run prices conditions matter little, unless you are stupid enough to sell during the drop.

Long run , Bitcoin Cash has better Onchain Utility and will have cheaper fees because of it.
Any logical person can see it will be the winner over segwitcoin.

But you are following a false religion of segwitcoin, so logical conclusions are beyond you.

╥Aztek

https://coinmarketcap.com/

As you can see on the link above

Its Monday, and its at $540

It will be 400ish tomm

So, you have an OPINION that does not reflect reality, or the market value.

You dont even know which coin is named BITCOIN in your mind.

You keep posting your thoughts, and they dont match the facts.

Wow, just wow. And BITCOIN dominance is RISING against ALL CRYPTOS, right now, in the REAL world. So with your logic, I can clone BITCOIN, and call it Bitcoin Money, and call it the real Bitcoin because it has a few features different than BITCOIN, and in your mind it wouldnt be an altcoin lmfao

Click the link at the top, and what does the coin at the top say?

So we are to believe that we should listen to you instead of the tracking report we have all been using long before you even showed up here?

NO, I will stick with real facts and trusted sorces, not some BCH altcoin shill with zero facts to back up his PERCEPTIONS
MartinGandhiKennedy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

^You're looking at fiat value. It hasn't dropped much. Everything has dropped
MartinGandhiKennedy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

Back in the day people thought you were crazy if you thought church and state should be separate. Nowadays people agree that it should be separate.

And the same thing is happening today with money. People think you are crazy for thinking money and government should be separate.
But in the future, people will wholeheartedly agree that money and state MUST be separate.

"But how do we control the criminals?" - ... criminals do illegal things regardless of regulation. They always have. They always will.
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

Just for the hell of it.  I have added BCC to my pool.  Try you luck and get bigger mining rewards!

SteamOctanePool.com has added BCC, only 1% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your login, and c=XJO as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3333 -u 19E3MeUyjEcyV8H38gst3ziBk1TkkTiqV5 -p c=BCC

Donation Address: 19E3MeUyjEcyV8H38gst3ziBk1TkkTiqV5

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/
It will be 400ish tomm
So, you have an OPINION that does not reflect reality, or the market value.
You keep posting your thoughts, and they dont match the facts.

BITCOIN dominance is RISING against ALL CRYPTOS, right now, in the REAL world.

You're funny, the link you posted actually shows Bitcoin bleeding market share for all of 2017: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage. This is after a 30% gain in BTC fiat value, which should drive up the BTC dominance, but has largely failed to do so.

It's very common for Segwit fanbois to engage in reality distortions. A good example of this is their attitude toward Bitcoin Cash. It's the number 3 crypto in the world, featuring a perfectly equitable distribution airdrop to the entire Bitcoin user space, 1700x lower fees than BTC, ~20x faster confirmation times, good mining support, and no troll devs who sit around bashing people on Reddit rather than writing code. Finally, it's absolutely a fact that Bitcoin Cash follows the original Satoshi vision, and Segwit/Blokstream coin does not.

Even if you don't believe Bitcoin Cash is the "one true Bitcoin", you need to start confronting the facts on the ground, unless you want to be left behind...
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:58 PM

AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

“2017 Shape the Future” Blockchain global Summit - September 10, 2017 Grin
http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=english

Bitkan is cancelled
Bitkancelled or postponed or is it fud?
i cant find any good source to verify that is not happening next week.

Its postponed due to the ICO ban looks like they need to change the date and city
yea so i keep hearing from not very gd sources,
why isnt it on their twitter? or the bitkan summit website?

I don't know it was last minute all attendees got a email and im sure the website will be updated in due course
its been almost 24hours since the story came out from a few small unreliable sources.
You would expect, bitkan, or a few of the big speakers to tell us its not happening...so far 0 official statement ,have said its not on.

Neo price dropped like crazy after the announcement.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

Bitkan is cancelled

Its postponed due to the ICO ban looks like they need to change the date and city

I don't know it was last minute all attendees got a email and im sure the website will be updated in due course
its been almost 24hours since the story came out from a few small unreliable sources.
You would expect, bitkan, or a few of the big speakers to tell us its not happening...so far 0 official statement ,have said its not on.

that was caused by the ico china ban, which neo was heavily relient on..like eth and btc

what im still looking for is a legit post from bitkan confirming the event has been postponed.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
TrumpBump

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:53:46 PM

Bitkan is cancelled

that was caused by the ico china ban, which neo was heavily relient on..like eth and btc

what im still looking for is a legit post from bitkan confirming the event has been postponed.

The only place I've seen talk of cancellation is here, from tekmobile. I looked for a statement elsewhere, I couldn't find his quoted statement of cancellation anywhere. Probably just FUD like all of his other posts to this thread

tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

The only place I've seen talk of cancellation is here, from tekmobile. I looked for a statement elsewhere, I couldn't find his quoted statement of cancellation anywhere. Probably just FUD like all of his other posts to this thread

Or I may have had inside information lets see who's right  Wink
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

lols, i saw the links and youtuber that said it, but tbh all are unofficial and nowhere near mainstream crypto websites.
 so im not convinced.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

lols, i saw the links and youtuber that said it, but tbh all are unofficial and nowhere near mainstream crypto websites.
 so im not convinced.

I said "may" lol and I think it was boxmining that broke it first I think he was possibly attending plus he understands the chinese sites more than I do
http://boxmining.com/bitkan-summit-postponed/
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:13:43 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 01:53:09 PM by Mrpumperitis

tek...whats going on here...
Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (1Lwd3WUN5FFABoREiiMYNKXXYnPqtZnDFq) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6bE83E54CD3dF8efa5e7Ce009C7F7669)

evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:49 PM

https://twitter.com/BITTOPIA_/status/904784256102273025

Nice chat with Amaury so people can better understand Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin Cash.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (15kQmukC6grD6SJagQJz6nC8EgiExMsuEH) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6dF8efabE83E54CD35e7Ce009C7F7669)

Nowt I change addresses all the time or do you mean BCH haha

Ive said before I have nothing against it apart from it being owned and development being in china and knowing how much the chinese government likes to censor things.

Just look at this recent ICO thing for example that could have easily included all cryptocurrencies based in china too and not just ICOs
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:27:39 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 01:52:11 PM by Mrpumperitis

Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (1Lwd3WUN5FFABoREiiMYNKXXYnPqtZnDFq
) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6bE83E54CD3dF8efa5e7Ce009C7F7669)

Ive said before I have nothing against it apart from it being owned and development being in china and knowing how much the chinese government likes to censor things.

Just look at this recent ICO thing for example that could have easily included all cryptocurrencies based in china too and not just ICOs
yea i was meaning BCH, lol, and here i was thinking you were here to save us all

china imo are actually doing a gd thing with the ico, it needed some sort of checks
these icos while gd short term, long term take away dev incentives to produce the gds and cause big dumps on the markets

ico should have a stage setting, lets say 5stages, and devs only get paid a share once each stage satisfies the roadmap set out. or something lol

china wouldnt ban crypto, they are balls deep in it lol

winding-coils

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:33:13 PM

Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (15kQmukC6grD6SJagQJz6nC8EgiExMsuEH) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6dF8efabE83E54CD35e7Ce009C7F7669)

Recent ICO thing in China vs how many US citizens have been able to participate at all?  I looked at a few attractive ICOs but everyone denied US citizens.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (15kQmukC6grD6SJagQJz6nC8EgiExMsuEH) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6dF8efabE83E54CD35e7Ce009C7F7669)

Recent ICO thing in China vs how many US citizens have been able to participate at all?
no idea, i dont do ico...i learnt the hard way..."the dao" lols

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

Donate BTC or BCH   Roll Eyes  Cheesy (15kQmukC6grD6SJagQJz6nC8EgiExMsuEH) or Donate Ether ETH (0xDA67e80B6dF8efabE83E54CD35e7Ce009C7F7669)

yea i was meaning BCH, lol, and here i was thinking you were here to save us all

china imo are actually doing a gd thing with the ico, it needed some sort of checks
these icos while gd short term, long term take away dev incentives to produce the gds and cause big dumps on the markets

ico should have a stage setting, lets say 5stages, and devs only get paid a share once each stage satisfies the roadmap set out. or something lol

china wouldnt ban crypto, they are balls deep in it lol

Yea the ICO thing was getting out of hand and I agree is is a good thing and more places need to follow suit plus I have never bought or even considered buying any ICOs

And I wouldn't put anything past their government its not like they have never tried before I remember huge crashes around 2012/2013 for this very reason but having the ownership and development based in china would mean if it was tried again it could be affected in a huge way
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:43:05 PM

Recent ICO thing in China vs how many US citizens have been able to participate at all?  I looked at a few attractive ICOs but everyone denied US citizens.

None really plus im not a US citizen either nor chinese and never tried to purchase any or have any interest in any

On the upside it starting to look like a small rebound is going off at the moment
winding-coils

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

Think of all that hot money that now has no ICO vehicle to play in, what else do they have to do than to jump into other coins on the market?
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: