Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

http://segwit.party/  ....yea when they dump on everyones ass and begin to takeover the bitcoin network forever.

1day and 19hours ....decision time for many  Cool

bcc/bch /bitcoincash is going to fly...just got added to huobi and okcoin today...just before the segwitcoin dump  Shocked
When the chinese quickly realise that  the real bitcoin is on sale for under $700...they will be buying..
I was expecting a bit more action with the huobi listing. Ah well the chinese only waking up to the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:49:51 AM

http://segwit.party/  ....yea when they dump on everyones ass and begin to takeover the bitcoin network forever.

1day and 19hours ....decision time for many  Cool

bcc/bch /bitcoincash is going to fly...just got added to huobi and okcoin today...just before the segwitcoin dump  Shocked
When the chinese quickly realise that  the real bitcoin is on sale for under $700...they will be buying..
I was expecting a bit more action with the huobi listing. Ah well the chinese only waking up to the news.

I guess Bitcoincash is here to stay and will always be on top 5 in the coinmarket, we have seen it's up and down in 23 days but many miners are coming and exchange it so this free coin will be part of our life from now on.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:09:08 AM

Why Bitcoin Cash will Win & Segwitcoin will fail.

Bitcoin Cash Mining Profitability increases and Miners jump to Bitcoin Cash which slows segwitcoin (making an already slow coin even worse)
    Currently  82282 Unconfirmed Transactions : https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
    (And when too many miners drop segwitcoin, causes a Death Spiral killing Segwitcoin.)
     *Once LN is activated, this will decrease Onchain Transactions per segwitcoin, decreasing the Miners Onchain Profitability even more.*

or

Bitcoin Cash Mining Profitability Decreases and Miners jump to Segwitcoin which means the difficultly level for Bitcoin Cash will drop and be more profitable the next cycle.
     Plus what many fail to understand is that Unknown seems to be fully supporting Bitcoin Cash, all unknown has to do is mine segwitcoin and convert to Bitcoin Cash,
     which will cause segwitcoin price to drop while increasing Bitcoin Cash.

Either way Bitcoin Cash ends up the winner and segwitcoin the loser, only real question is : how many cycles before segwitcoin is dead or just less profitable to mine forever.

╥Aztek
You must have a lot of money invested in BCash, because all you do is spread FUD about Bitcoin.

I do have alot of money invested in Bitcoin Cash, Death Spiral and Conversion Price rates are not fud , anyone can look at them and make up their own mind.

Calling something fud, because you either don't research it yourself or don't have the IQ to understand it, is pure laziness on your part.

You call it fud, because logically my above statement can not be refuted.

╥Aztek

The fact of the matter is Bitcoin is #1 and will continue to be #1 no matter how much FUD you spew out. It's a shame that you feel the need to attack Bitcoin just to increase your profit on BCash. The price push is coming primarily from Korea. Koreans are the ones propping up your BCash. Just hope that they don't pull out otherwise you'll be be crying yourself to sleep every night. I and most others will stick with the real Bitcoin. Enjoy your BCash.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:26:25 AM

I guess Bitcoincash is here to stay and will always be on top 5 in the coinmarket, we have seen it's up and down in 23 days but many miners are coming and exchange it so this free coin will be part of our life from now on.

Come and tell us that in a year when the pumpers have taken all the bitcoin they can get from the naive.

There is only one bitcoin and the shills in this thread are doing it purely to get more of it.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

Come and tell us that in a year when the pumpers have taken all the bitcoin they can get from the naive.

There is only one bitcoin and the shills in this thread are doing it purely to get more of it.

I'm afraid this goes deeper than that. This is an attempt by Jihan Wu, Roger Ver,  Craig Wright and others to do a hostile takeover. You sure you are ready to take this on? This is not an igotspots shitcoin. So far, they've manged to weasel their way into getting listed on almost every exchange. And what happens if an exchange is delaying listing? Get twitter trolled by Jihan Wu. https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/899233297208705025 Cheesy
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:50:23 AM

I'm afraid this goes deeper than that. This is an attempt by Jihan Wu, Roger Ver,  Craig Wright and others to do a hostile takeover. You sure you are ready to take this on? This is not an igotspots shitcoin.  Cheesy

cmon bones m8, its blockstream thats takings things over...alot of things,
the names you mention have always been in btc,
 they wont have the power to mess with things like 3rd party company coin, that will try to dictate rules and fees for a slow and expensive service.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

I'm afraid this goes deeper than that. This is an attempt by Jihan Wu, Roger Ver,  Craig Wright and others to do a hostile takeover. You sure you are ready to take this on? This is not an igotspots shitcoin.  Cheesy

they wont have the power to mess with things like 3rd party company coin, that will try to dictate rules and fees for a slow and expensive service.

Keep putting the blinders on. You really think this is a grassroots movement?  Cheesy Prepare to be devoured by the real whales! If you really think this is the people's coin, than you must think the People's Republic of China is a country for the people and by the people.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:06:28 AM

Keep putting the blinders on. You really think this is a grassroots movement?  Cheesy Prepare to be devoured by the real whales! If you really think this is the people's coin, than you must think the People's Republic of China is a country for the people and by the people.
what blinders?, tell me why you prefer 3rd party bitcoin aka segwitcoin as a settlement layer, over what we have always used peer-to-peer electronic currency?

bch upgraded bitcoin according to the way the dev intended.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:21:41 AM

Keep putting the blinders on. You really think this is a grassroots movement?  Cheesy Prepare to be devoured by the real whales! If you really think this is the people's coin, than you must think the People's Republic of China is a country for the people and by the people.
what blinders?, tell me why you prefer 3rd party bitcoin aka segwitcoin as a settlement layer, over what we have always used peer-to-peer electronic currency?

bch upgraded bitcoin according to the way the dev intended.

So Satoshi intended to have a screwed up retarget algorithm that will continually cause boom and bust cycles (for the miners)? I really don't think so. Good luck ever getting this network to reach some kind of reasonable equilibrium when it comes to average block times.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

tell me why you prefer 3rd party bitcoin aka segwitcoin as a settlement layer, over what we have always used peer-to-peer electronic currency?

gmerk

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

Meanwhile, btc fees are higher than ever, almost double than before the fork...
Wasn't the fork supposed to improve this?
Am I missing something?

(I'm not a bch troll...)

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

tell me why you prefer 3rd party bitcoin aka segwitcoin as a settlement layer, over what we have always used peer-to-peer electronic currency?

Both camps will have to try their solutions for some time.
Soon we'll see what's wrong both with Segwit and big blocks.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:07:07 AM

https://www.plus500.com/Instruments/BCHUSD

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

https://www.plus500.com/Instruments/BCHUSD

plus500.... good luck with that
lols i dont use it, but i know alot of wannabe crypto traders use it.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:43:18 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:55:51 AM by bones261

So this is a peer-to peer network that was set up here? One that is dominated by the magical mystery miner(s) during the bust periods? They've already demonstrated that they can muster over 90% of the hash rate during the bust periods. Is that decentralized? Is that secure? You have magical mystery miner(s) on this network and you don't know who the fuck there are. You really thrust them? Trust? I thought cryptocurrency was supposed to be trustless.  Roll Eyes
Also, you keep trying to introduce the flaws of the other chain, rather than address the flaws of this chain. Is that all you can come up with? "Well at least this is better than segwitcoin?" My argument is that leaping to this coin is equivalent to leaping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Appears with this solution, you are still going to get burnt? Why? Because some of the same players that are making the other chain shitty have given birth to this monstrosity.
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

Watching this objectively, I'm having a hard time finding any disagreement.

BCC is what he's pitching no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1_gxvx_QGo
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

So this is a peer-to peer network that was set up here? One that is dominated by the magical mystery miner(s) during the bust periods? They've already demonstrated that they can muster over 90% of the hash rate during the bust periods. Is that decentralized? Is that secure? You have magical mystery miner(s) on this network and you don't know who the fuck there are. You really trust them? Trust? I thought cryptocurrency was supposed to be trustless.  Roll Eyes

okay..so if thats what you think..then why do you trust a 3rd party to control every single tx, wallet and more on the bitcoin system?
do you know how companies work? they have employees, overheads, expenses....who will pay for them? the segwitcoin network users, will pay as time passes..is that what you call trustless?

also this miner 90% blah blah stuff, its only been alive for 3weeks, lets see where it is in 3months.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

So this is a peer-to peer network that was set up here? One that is dominated by the magical mystery miner(s) during the bust periods? They've already demonstrated that they can muster over 90% of the hash rate during the bust periods. Is that decentralized? Is that secure? You have magical mystery miner(s) on this network and you don't know who the fuck there are. You really trust them? Trust? I thought cryptocurrency was supposed to be trustless.  Roll Eyes

okay..so if thats what you think..then why do you trust a 3rd party to control every single tx, wallet and more on the bitcoin system?
do you know how companies work? they have employees, overheads, expenses....who will pay for them? the segwitcoin network users, will pay as time passes..is that what you call trustless?

You already use a third party to verify each and every transaction. They are called miners. They also have overhead and expenses. Some of the bigger ones also have employees. What's the difference? I'll tell you the difference. Bitmain's bottom line! Antpool let's you mine on their pool with no fee. Even gives you a small "bonus" through promotions. Yet they keep the transaction fees all to themselves. And who's brain child was UAHF, which this coin is? Answer: Jihan Wu, cofounder of Bitmain.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

You already use a third party to verify each and every transaction. They are called miners. They also have overhead and expenses. Some of the bigger ones also have employees. What's the difference? I'll tell you the difference. Bitmain's bottom line!
can bitmain close my wallet?
can bitmain charge me to open a btc wallet in future?
can bitmain exclude countries from using the network?
NO,NO,NO

The whole concept of btc is built from miners, they get rewards for their work...wtf are blockstream doing to get a slice aswell?
your missing the point, apart from the tech on both coins...im more concerned with blockstream owning the whole crypto ecosystem, something your either ignoring or dont understand.

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:33:40 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:52:28 AM by neutraLTC

what is the best functional wallet for BCC?

this one for sure, bcc-wallet.btc.com also available for android and ios.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: