Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

Cry Is there  a reason for the dip? Cry  Cry

Bcash's address format is broken but nobody can agree on how to fix it (Bech32 is provably ideal for UX, but it was made by Evil Blockstream Grin).

Bcash's Emergency Difficulty Adjustment has effectively become a Permanent Downward Difficulty Adjustment, allowing miners to exploit a loophole and creating a terrible UX.

Bcash's devs are bickering among themselves and becoming less effective at the exact moment they most need to work together.

I expect your motley crew of malcontents will fracture into Bcash Classic, Bcash Unlimited, Satoshi's Bcash, and Bcash2X.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

After you spend your last real Bitcoin on fake ones, will you keep posting here or will you fork off in silence to join cypherdoc and the other bitco.in failures in the extinct big blocker graveyard?

I would categorize this as dickish trolling, without question. Although Icey loves to try and appear knowledgeable and hints at serious problems inevitably when you dig further into his hints you find only FUD. I know this from the Dash thread.

This was a classic. 'OH don't you know about the Bcash address format being broken' only to find nothing is broken.

Oh look, the Dash Troll Patrol guy is here to earn his Instamined Shill Shekels.

'member when Dash Force announced that I would no longer be allowed to control the narrative w/r/t Dash's Instamine, centralization, HYIP, etc?

That was over a year ago, but I'm now more firmly in control of the narrative than ever before.  Just check /r/cryptocurrency and search for Dash... Wink

Why is afbitcoins always buzzing around shitcoins like a fly waiting for the opportunity land on a pile of poop?  Bcash and Dcash aren't even especially well executed scams.

afbitcoins' idiotic denial that there exists a problem with Bcash addresses being confused with real Bitcoin resembles his likewise idiotic refusals to admit Dash's InstandSend is broken, Dash's "Spork" master key creates centralization, and Dash's attempt to create a bounty for PrivateSend bugs failed.

In afbitcoins' make-believe world of wishful thinking and pure imagination, Bcash is the real Bitcoin and Dash isn't an instamined centralized bug-prone shitcoin scam. Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:29:26 AM

panic sell happened,
and i dont care Wink

keep holding and waiting for the bright light
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

So, the new fork is gonna be called Bitcoin Gold? I don't thing we need that fork, people had been split in two groups by BCH apparition, pro BCH and against BCH, and that thing didnt help at all Bitcoin community. Now I quess will be worse than first time fork

tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:05:48 AM

So, the new fork is gonna be called Bitcoin Gold? I don't thing we need that fork, people had been split in two groups by BCH apparition, pro BCH and against BCH, and that thing didnt help at all Bitcoin community. Now I quess will be worse than first time fork

Not really this fork is being mostly welcomed by the bitcoin community and is not competing with bitcoin or trying to claim to be the real bitcoin
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:49 AM

What the difference between Bitcoin Gold (the fork), the Bicoin Cash and the Bitcore?

Bitcoin Gold is almost the same as core except change to PoW from SHA256 > Equihash (ASIC Resistant) and difficulty adjust every block
Bitcoin Cash is same as core except no segwit and blocksize from 1MB > 8MB and broken difficulty adjust (Easily exploited causing huge oscillations)
Bitcore I have no idea never looked at it

The more bitcoin shards, when bitcoin will go to $10000 if this continues.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

Not really this fork is being mostly welcomed by the bitcoin community and is not competing with bitcoin or trying to claim to be the real bitcoin

Let's hope so, we dont need another civil war, as this would affect all of us, If Bitcoin falls every alt will fallow, so we dont want this to happen Smiley

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

Let's hope so, we dont need another civil war, as this would affect all of us, If Bitcoin falls every alt will fallow, so we dont want this to happen Smiley

The only thing they have in common is the name and blockchain history everything else is totally different including the miners and mining hardware
serby10101010001100010

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

Perhaps, but what do you make of investors, traders, developpers or blockchain experts involved in usability and distribution, they're also part of the equation, aren't they? Cryptocurrency is not all about the community, right? Now we even got the government, politicians and the banking industry involvement, which has proven to be disastrous has shown in the China ban case.
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

The only thing they have in common is the name and blockchain history everything else is totally different including the miners and mining hardware

and oh, I just read your comment and I forgot to mention miners.
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:06:12 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 08:24:30 AM by serby10101010001100010

https://www.coindesk.com/calm-fork-segwit2x-goes-silent-bitcoin-spilt-looms/?utm_content=bufferad6eb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"When speaking to developers, there remains staunch support along partisan lines.

John Heathco, a developer who recently contributed to Segwit2x, said he believes there's still "a lot of community support" for increasing the block size parameter as a way to improve network capacity.

"The majority of individuals just want to be able to use bitcoin without paying ridiculously high fees," he argued."

Other examples concerning BCH this time, https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/30939/online-retailer-overstock-starts-accepting-bitcoin-cash-and-ethereum,

"Overstock is pro-freedom, including the freedom of individuals to communicate information about value and scarcity without relying on a medium created through the fiat of unaccountable government mandarins. For that reason, we have been an early proponent and adopter of cryptocurrencies."

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/05/simplefx-adds-bitcoin-cash/

And a last one for the counter argument: https://news.bitcoin.com/chinese-media-calls-zero-tolerance-crimes-involving-cryptocurrencies/

Xinhua describes virtual currencies as the “first choice” for online criminals – asserting that cryptocurrencies are used to facilitate “money laundering, drug trafficking, smuggling, illegal fund-raising and other criminal activities.” Xinhua stated that bitcoin has been popular among criminals because it can be used “anonymous[ly], [is] not subject to national boundaries, [and is] not easy to track.”
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Oh look, the Dash Troll Patrol guy is here to earn his Instamined Shill Shekels.

'member when Dash Force announced that I would no longer be allowed to control the narrative w/r/t Dash's Instamine, centralization, HYIP, etc?

That was over a year ago, but I'm now more firmly in control of the narrative than ever before.  Just check /r/cryptocurrency and search for Dash... Wink

Why is afbitcoins always buzzing around shitcoins like a fly waiting for the opportunity land on a pile of poop?  Bcash and Dcash aren't even especially well executed scams.

afbitcoins' idiotic denial that there exists a problem with Bcash addresses being confused with real Bitcoin resembles his likewise idiotic refusals to admit Dash's InstandSend is broken, Dash's "Spork" master key creates centralization, and Dash's attempt to create a bounty for PrivateSend bugs failed.

In afbitcoins' make-believe world of wishful thinking and pure imagination, Bcash is the real Bitcoin and Dash isn't an instamined centralized bug-prone shitcoin scam. Cheesy

Icey I'll give you a tip. If you don't want to be thought of as a dickish troll then avoid doing it. I like Dash and Bitcoin Cash, that makes me someone who buzzes around shitcoins?? Or someone who likes transactions to remain on chain? Anyway I also own bitcoin segwit coins too, is that a shitcoin?

And if you do control the narrative as you claim. I can only thank you. My Dash investment has been a huge success under your control.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

Interesting take on the EDA and what's going to happen if nothing changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG513bfNlE
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

this coin is perfect for miners it can not be not profitalbe alt all : ) this is genius for MINERS.
I belive that EDA will be repaired if seg2x fails. But if there will be 2x and bcash it will be funn to wacth it.
And now bitcoin gold is comming.

You can bet BCH will be remembered long after BCG is forgotten.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

this coin is perfect for miners it can not be not profitalbe alt all : ) this is genius for MINERS.
I belive that EDA will be repaired if seg2x fails. But if there will be 2x and bcash it will be funn to wacth it.

BCH will be remembered for a long tine but not in a good way
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

Im moving more btc to bch just now  Cool

You are in the wrong thread!
serby10101010001100010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

At any rate, interesting part on your yt vid about BTG scam crew asking for BTC wallet users to send their private key.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

At any rate, interesting part on your yt vid about BTG scam crew asking for BTC wallet users to send their private key.

Yea where there is money involved there will always be scams there was similar sites for splitting BCH too and if anyone gives their private keys or seed to any of these websites then they deserve to loose everything and won't ever do it again
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

These guys are both borderline retarded (Sopranos poster and the gold chain, really?). Doofus #2's math on the inflation rate is completely wrong - he is only counting coins since the fork instead of total coins - derp. Furthermore, BCH never will have an inflation rate anywhere near what BTC had during the 50BTC block reward period!   "716% inflation, ehrmagerd hyperinflation", after he claims that BCH's inflation rate will increase when the block reward decreases? Wow, only an idiot would believe any of this trash. I suppose this is the level of intellect in the crypto investing space now, greater fool sheeple.  "Segwit has been the best improvement in the history of Bitcoin", LAWL.

EDA has nothing to do with the value of BCH. It's to prevent a death spiral, and it is effective for this purpose. The value is based on its utility and adoption rate, which is increasing rapidly (4 new exchanges, including 1 BCH->fiat, in the past week).We'll see exactly why Segwit BTC-1x is weak without EDA in November when the SHTF with Segwit2x.

Bitcoin Gold has got to be one of the biggest shitcoins of all time. I'm too disgusted to compile their crap, but I suppose I will compile and dump it when the time comes.

The BCH address FUD isn't sticking to the wall either. I'm glad all of this FUD opened the buy window, however. Thanks, dumbazzes!
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

These guys are both borderline retarded (Sopranos poster and the gold chain, really?). Doofus #2's math on the inflation rate is completely wrong - he is only counting coins since the fork instead of total coins - derp. Furthermore, BCH never will have an inflation rate anywhere near what BTC had during the 50BTC block reward period!   "716% inflation, ehrmagerd hyperinflation", after he claims that BCH's inflation rate will increase when the block reward decreases? Wow, only an idiot would believe any of this trash. I suppose this is the level of intellect in the crypto investing space now, greater fool sheeple.  "Segwit has been the best improvement in the history of Bitcoin", LAWL.

EDA has nothing to do with the value of BCH. It's to prevent a death spiral, and it is effective for this purpose. The value is based on its utility and adoption rate, which is increasing rapidly (4 new exchanges, including 1 BCH->fiat, in the past week).We'll see exactly why Segwit BTC-1x is weak without EDA in November when the SHTF with Segwit2x.

Bitcoin Gold has got to be one of the biggest shitcoins of all time. I'm too disgusted to compile their crap, but I suppose I will compile and dump it when the time comes.

The BCH address FUD isn't sticking to the wall either. I'm glad all of this FUD opened the buy window, however. Thanks, dumbazzes!

You are correct the EDA has nothing to do with the value its to do with the profitability that's why when profitability is down it gets triggered the point is after the halving the profitability will be much lower meaning the difficulty will need to be much lower creating even faster blocks until it spirals out of control

You say the EDA was to prevent a death spiral but it creating an entire new death spiral

This is the very reason the EDA is trying to be re-written but BCH will need to fork again
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

is it easy to mine btc cash than btc?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: