Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
flyx

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

BCH now even steps behind ETH. im wondering if this coin is coming to its true value - 300$ .

I think it will fall to $250

Maybe a scenario was behind it to help bitcoin , create it so people sell it and buy bitcoin
dirty world

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

BCH now even steps behind ETH. im wondering if this coin is coming to its true value - 300$ .

I think it will fall to $250

Maybe a scenario was behind it to help bitcoin , create it so people sell it and buy bitcoin
dirty world

Still following the line to 0 BTC it wont't last but so far its not looking good

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

Popular wallet provider Blockchain (formerly Blockchain.info) has released support for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and credited users with equivalent balances.https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchaininfo-releases-full-bitcoin-cash-support-users-receive-coins
That's good news for bitcoins cash although many people said bitcoins cash is dead because of the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoins network. Cheesy

In the end, I dont really care about any of this forks, Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold! I only care about Bitcoin itself, and I dont believe that any of these two forks will threathen Bitcoin in any way. If, in any way, there is a possibility for Bitcoin to be negatively affected, than we should be worry
Everyone has opinions, ideas, something they like, believed in digital coins and in the end everything depending on the users what's will be choosen by community, they can choose bitcoins, bitcoins cash or bitcoins gold. Is it problem? Of course not, it's decentralize, transparent in digital coins, everyone has responsibility about what's will be done.

In the end it is true what you say. Nobody will keep people from forking a coin, much like it happened with Bitcoin Cash. The user ultimately decides which coin remains the strongest or becomes the strongest. The user decided until now that Bitcoin is the strongest. And the system seems to work really well.
Include many services can adopt bitcoins cash too in their service is like BTCC,  In March BTCC released Mobi, a digital wallet app that allows storage, management, and transfer of digital currencies.
Mobi has now introduced litecoin (LTC), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin cash (BCC) wallets, allowing you to manage all of your crypto assets in one convenient and reliable mobile app.
https://www.btcc.com/news/en/announcements/2017/10/12/mobi-wallets/?utm_source=Mobi%20LTC%20ETH%20BCC
No one can stop it and it is a choice of ecosystem digital coins. Cheesy
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

Popular wallet provider Blockchain (formerly Blockchain.info) has released support for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and credited users with equivalent balances.https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchaininfo-releases-full-bitcoin-cash-support-users-receive-coins
That's good news for bitcoins cash although many people said bitcoins cash is dead because of the activation of SegWit2x on bitcoins network. Cheesy

In the end, I dont really care about any of this forks, Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold! I only care about Bitcoin itself, and I dont believe that any of these two forks will threathen Bitcoin in any way. If, in any way, there is a possibility for Bitcoin to be negatively affected, than we should be worry
Everyone has opinions, ideas, something they like, believed in digital coins and in the end everything depending on the users what's will be choosen by community, they can choose bitcoins, bitcoins cash or bitcoins gold. Is it problem? Of course not, it's decentralize, transparent in digital coins, everyone has responsibility about what's will be done.

In the end it is true what you say. Nobody will keep people from forking a coin, much like it happened with Bitcoin Cash. The user ultimately decides which coin remains the strongest or becomes the strongest. The user decided until now that Bitcoin is the strongest. And the system seems to work really well.
Include many services can adopt bitcoins cash too in their service is like BTCC,  In March BTCC released Mobi, a digital wallet app that allows storage, management, and transfer of digital currencies.
Mobi has now introduced litecoin (LTC), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin cash (BCC) wallets, allowing you to manage all of your crypto assets in one convenient and reliable mobile app.
https://www.btcc.com/news/en/announcements/2017/10/12/mobi-wallets/?utm_source=Mobi%20LTC%20ETH%20BCC
No one can stop it and it is a choice of ecosystem digital coins. Cheesy

Correct nobody can stop it but users/miners can loose faith until no one is willing to support it same outcome

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

I was curious about what would happen if the bitcoin gold would already exist, would it beat the bitcoin cash? I expect the price to go up, I still keep because I bought when the price of 0.18 btc if I sell now at a price of 0.05 btc of course I get huge lose.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

I was curious about what would happen if the bitcoin gold would already exist, would it beat the bitcoin cash? I expect the price to go up, I still keep because I bought when the price of 0.18 btc if I sell now at a price of 0.05 btc of course I get huge lose.

Bitcoin Gold does not currently exist but seems to have a fairly positive reception from bitcoin users it is supposed to be forking on the 25th October and released for use on the 1st November but reading the github repository and looking over the current source code there is still a lot of work to do so may see some delay although Ive been told directly by them that they are on schedule.

Will Bitcoin Gold affect the value of BCH.... That I cannot see happening if anything does it will be B2X but it could be in the downward direction there are a lot of BCH supporters that are primarily behind B2X

I think initially Bitcoin Gold will struggle with low value unless large exchanges list it I won't be buying any BUT will be turning my GPU miners over and mining to a offline paper wallet as a hedge bet for if there is a sudden huge demand if it does hit major exchanges

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

Faster blocks are bad you get much faster inflation where the market is flooded with new coins diluting the value and the available supply (minor rewards) dries up much faster than adoption meaning there are no incentives to mine any more because the miners have to just rely on transaction fees which are non existent due to very low transaction volume so far most of the transacted volume shown on coinmarketcap is done inside exchanges not on the blockchain so miners do not get a cut of this

The Bitcoin Cash block height is about one-tenth of one percent ahead of the Bitcoin Segwit Core block height. You sure you're not hyperventilating over nothing?

You cannot count the blocks before the fork because it wasn't bitcoin cash then it was bitcoin and was not being abused

Bcash is only around 10 weeks old and already currently close to 6 weeks ahead and you think this is nothing

So if the EDA continues being periodically activated for the next three-quarters century or so (a dubious proposition at most), Bitcoin Cash miners' income will need to switch from block reward to completely transaction fee by the year 2090 instead of 2140.

And you see this as an imminent fatal problem. Got it.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

It will be interesting to see what hash goes where at fork-time, and if cash will receive a pump to become profitable enough to point a chunk of the rest of the miners-for-profit towards cash.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

Surely forks of BTC will never become more valuable, just because I mean there could just be a new fork each time? You see where I am going with this? The average person won't understand and it will just be confusing to have a new chain every few months, that's why every BTC fork will die out eventually. Also most crap alts will go the same way, they serve no purpose.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:35:01 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 05:46:47 PM by tekmobile

Faster blocks are bad you get much faster inflation where the market is flooded with new coins diluting the value and the available supply (minor rewards) dries up much faster than adoption meaning there are no incentives to mine any more because the miners have to just rely on transaction fees which are non existent due to very low transaction volume so far most of the transacted volume shown on coinmarketcap is done inside exchanges not on the blockchain so miners do not get a cut of this

The Bitcoin Cash block height is about one-tenth of one percent ahead of the Bitcoin Segwit Core block height. You sure you're not hyperventilating over nothing?

You cannot count the blocks before the fork because it wasn't bitcoin cash then it was bitcoin and was not being abused

Bcash is only around 10 weeks old and already currently close to 6 weeks ahead and you think this is nothing

So if the EDA continues being periodically activated for the next three-quarters century or so (a dubious proposition at most), Bitcoin Cash miners' income will need to switch from block reward to completely transaction fee by the year 2090 instead of 2140.

And you see this as an imminent fatal problem. Got it.

It is a problem because the faster the rewards deplete the lower the difficulty will need to be to remain profitable meaning the rewards will deplete faster and faster

in 10 years BTC could be down to 1.5625 BTC where BCH could have powered through 3-4 times as many blocks and only have a reward of 0.02441406 BCH or 0.01220703 BCH so to remain profitable the difficulty would need to be really low and really fast blocks

The users want it fixing fast but the dev does not see it as a priority even though nothing else is really being worked on (possibly paid off by jihan to delay a fix cos he needs it)

Right now BCH is running almost twice as fast as it should be but profitability is way down so give it a few days and they will all drop off and let the difficulty drop further so they can mine it even faster

As the value and profitability drops this will have to get faster depleting rewards even faster
riils

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Surely forks of BTC will never become more valuable, just because I mean there could just be a new fork each time? You see where I am going with this?

Daaaaaa!!

Shocking that some ppl can't even understand that. If a cryptocurrency doesn't have unique value / use case or technical advantage associated with it, it is worth zero. Lack of SegWit = technical disadvantage. 2X is not even a distributed currency - it's a wannabe Cartelcoin, dead on arrival.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

^

Why not faster blocked good? Could you explain? Geniune question, I don't know. Grin

Not sure if this is serious or trolling lol

Now you're starting to sound like those dumbazzes in the video you posted. First off, block rewards are not inflation, they're issuance, and as others have pointed out the mined coins are not being sold immediately. Also you and your buddies with the Sopranos posters and gold chains on their necks are forgetting that BCH never had the 50 coin block rewards that BTC had (during a period of rapid price growth, again contrary to your theory about inflation). What caused an excess of BCH on the markets was the Xapo and Coinbase dumps. Those people are afraid of holding a coin and many of them don't even have wallets, so they sold for BTC. Also, everybody is stockpiling BTC for the 2x hard fork. Maybe the Kore 1x chain will be worth something, but I figure people will be dumping 1x for 2x and trying to time their 1xit.

Obviously BTC is going through the roof again, but has anyone noticed the mempool? Get ready for 72 hour confirmation wait times again.  BTC fees are 4000x BCH's and climbing... BCH "ohmygod no blocks for 2 hours". LOL. I guess we'll all be paying $100 fees for our 1x dumps...

David48l

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

I am very interested in the amount of fud in this forum. It is becoming more and more evident that there are people who dedicate themselves exclusively to this. That is to say an army of trolls that is dedicated to discredit everything that is not bitcoin hooded core, or paypal segwit.
It's really incredible, it must be true that they work from this and therefore spend so much time.

Just check the last posts of certain users to realize the amount of comments they make against btc cash or gold, and change as they praise the false goodness of segwit / core / paypal.

Either that, or they have a serious personality problem and are easily manipulated.

I lean for the first, salaried trolls paid by the business and financial elite.

I consider myself pro bitcoin cash for a simple reason, made for and by the people.

The fact that a merchant can not accept bitcoin core due to tariffs or transaction delays seems to me alarming and very disturbing. If you want to load bitcoin I can not think of a better way. I guess when it comes to the elite that's just what they want

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

^

Why not faster blocked good? Could you explain? Geniune question, I don't know. Grin

Not sure if this is serious or trolling lol

Now you're starting to sound like those dumbazzes in the video you posted. First off, block rewards are not inflation, they're issuance, and as others have pointed out the mined coins are not being sold immediately. Also you and your buddies with the Sopranos posters and gold chains on their necks are forgetting that BCH never had the 50 coin block rewards that BTC had (during a period of rapid price growth, again contrary to your theory about inflation). What caused an excess of BCH on the markets was the Xapo and Coinbase dumps. Those people are afraid of holding a coin and many of them don't even have wallets, so they sold for BTC. Also, everybody is stockpiling BTC for the 2x hard fork. Maybe the Kore 1x chain will be worth something, but I figure people will be dumping 1x for 2x and trying to time their 1xit.

Obviously BTC is going through the roof again, but has anyone noticed the mempool? Get ready for 72 hour confirmation wait times again.  BTC fees are 4000x BCH's and climbing... BCH "ohmygod no blocks for 2 hours". LOL. I guess we'll all be paying $100 fees for our 1x dumps...

You really are clueless aren't you carry on believing what you want I really don't care it's your money not mine

David48l

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

User tekmobile

First example of what a fud soldier is

roeks

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

BCash was a mere test sideline to confirm or not that the old can not work and big blocks are not the answer. The proof is there and x2 is also not viable and will just take 6 months to die. Does not matter what anti BTC want to do, it just can not work. Not even worth buying BCash when it is $1, it is inferior and will remain as such.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:23:58 PM

BCash was a mere test sideline to confirm or not that the old can not work and big blocks are not the answer. The proof is there and x2 is also not viable and will just take 6 months to die. Does not matter what anti BTC want to do, it just can not work. Not even worth buying BCash when it is $1, it is inferior and will remain as such.
I totally agree . the market also agree . my nan even agee.

$100,000 BTC in one hour
David48l

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

User roeks

Second example of what a fud soldier is

Or tekmobile changue to roeks account  Cheesy

David48l

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

I totally agree . the market also agree . my nan even agee.

Another one, this is mined  Shocked

bitcoinPsycho the third in less than five minutes

David48l

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

this is your beloved bitcoin segwit army of trolls

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

And a random catch transaction

https://blockchain.info/tx/f743f90dca0aa85c3f9df6a0ecf4ccb5d99907795c1839d9b42cbef35971c6a9

I'm sorry, but it's really up to the nose of this continued smear attack. For that already tieneneene bitcoin core forum, there I do not think to disturb them since I do not even read it. But I guess that talking bad btc cash in that forum will not be more than good propaganda

Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: