Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

BCH has been down for a long time, and energy is almost exhausted, so the risk of buying losses is relatively small at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Yes, and there might be sth real about it if you follow how VitalikB got triggered.

Anyway, competition and little drama show is always good to get over bear markets.

Grin

Speaking of competitions, we're running one on Twitter about the price of BCH - and we're giving away a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet.

Might add a little drama if you're watching the price on the market  Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

We can make payments or money transactions whenever and wherever you travel by using cash ucoin.Karena this payment tool is a personal payment tool, which can be used for online business. ucoin cash has been trusted by many people and can be trusted very good.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Now isnt this interesting...no trolls lol

They cant trash talk a coin that they are buying lol

Nope you lot have just been quiet not trying to spread false information
lol, so tek be honest, are you back in?, have you bought BCH.

Not a chance I sold not long after the fork for more than its worth now  Cheesy

No probs, you will buy higher up then  Smiley

In a few months time, you will be telling people to buy 8mb BCH because your troll friends will try to keep the old chain alive.
Im sure you will do the same thing you did before, tell people to buy clashic ...but this time you will say buy the 8mb.

Thing is , everyone has to hodl BCH now till the fork if they want free coins from the soon to be previous fork.  Cheesy

To say 0.17 has been available for a few days i'm not seeing any 0.17 nodes lets see how many don't upgrade there are a lot of non supporters for enabling the OP_CODES

We will fork to 32mb BCH  Kiss
You will promote 8mb BCH once we move on  Tongue

Do you like the feeling knowing the ABC devs will implement whatever they want and push it as a forced fork every 6 months

The main ABC dev deadalnix is supposed to have been pain by bitmain for 12 months work this is just a rumor but if this is true lets see if he carries on working for free if bitmain don't continue to fund him

lol Its open source bro...im sure bitmain cant pay him more than what he can earn by using his brain and being innovative.
Also when a coin is improving, upgrading,updating, yes it may require regular forks.
Ive been through so many forks bro , i dont fear them...Darkcoin forked weekly for months to implement the masternode system, eth forks regularly to add upgrades too.

Right heres the thing, og btc was stagnent since 2011, once satoshi left, nothing happened, no innovation, innovation requires HARD FORKS.
Thanks to core btc lost its dominance because innovation moved to altcoins...we got smart contracts on eth and privacy coins and faster cheaper coins.
All this innovation is now coming back to bitcoin via Bitcoin Cash...so yes regular hard forks will be essential for BCH to become #1

biggger blocks, privacy options and more are part of BCH roadmap and the community is 100% behind it.

Not even 1 long term bitcoin cash hodler on this forum has complained about the upgrades.  Tongue

A hard fork is necessary sometimes but shouldn't be on a fixed schedule it should only be done when absolutely necessary bitcoin users are not against increasing the blocksize it will happen but right now with segwit almost all upgrades can happen with a soft fork or sidechain/drivechain where some bad code cannot affect the main chain.

What happens once all opcodes get re-enabled and some smart hackers find a way to do serious damage or some bug gets passed that effectively kills the chain BTC1 (S2X) had a huge bug that caused the chain to stall prematurely something like this can happen again at ANY scheduled HF its still a high risk just because it's never happened don't mean it won't happen

The EDA was supposed to be the greatest difficulty adjustment and it got gaimed to hell and the same dev is responsible for code breaking changes

Bugs, hacks, exploits, badly designed features, etc. are (and will be) present in all systems. Ethereum had its DAO, but ultimately every problem can be solved one way or another.
EDA was gamed and was finally changed, DAO failure is now behind us and nobody gives a shit. If anything will go wrong I'm pretty sure there will be a solution, and if not then it's even better, right?  Grin
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Now isnt this interesting...no trolls lol

They cant trash talk a coin that they are buying lol

Nope you lot have just been quiet not trying to spread false information
lol, so tek be honest, are you back in?, have you bought BCH.

Not a chance I sold not long after the fork for more than its worth now  Cheesy

No probs, you will buy higher up then  Smiley

In a few months time, you will be telling people to buy 8mb BCH because your troll friends will try to keep the old chain alive.
Im sure you will do the same thing you did before, tell people to buy clashic ...but this time you will say buy the 8mb.

Thing is , everyone has to hodl BCH now till the fork if they want free coins from the soon to be previous fork.  Cheesy

To say 0.17 has been available for a few days i'm not seeing any 0.17 nodes lets see how many don't upgrade there are a lot of non supporters for enabling the OP_CODES

We will fork to 32mb BCH  Kiss
You will promote 8mb BCH once we move on  Tongue

Do you like the feeling knowing the ABC devs will implement whatever they want and push it as a forced fork every 6 months

The main ABC dev deadalnix is supposed to have been pain by bitmain for 12 months work this is just a rumor but if this is true lets see if he carries on working for free if bitmain don't continue to fund him

lol Its open source bro...im sure bitmain cant pay him more than what he can earn by using his brain and being innovative.
Also when a coin is improving, upgrading,updating, yes it may require regular forks.
Ive been through so many forks bro , i dont fear them...Darkcoin forked weekly for months to implement the masternode system, eth forks regularly to add upgrades too.

Right heres the thing, og btc was stagnent since 2011, once satoshi left, nothing happened, no innovation, innovation requires HARD FORKS.
Thanks to core btc lost its dominance because innovation moved to altcoins...we got smart contracts on eth and privacy coins and faster cheaper coins.
All this innovation is now coming back to bitcoin via Bitcoin Cash...so yes regular hard forks will be essential for BCH to become #1

biggger blocks, privacy options and more are part of BCH roadmap and the community is 100% behind it.

Not even 1 long term bitcoin cash hodler on this forum has complained about the upgrades.  Tongue

A hard fork is necessary sometimes but shouldn't be on a fixed schedule it should only be done when absolutely necessary bitcoin users are not against increasing the blocksize it will happen but right now with segwit almost all upgrades can happen with a soft fork or sidechain/drivechain where some bad code cannot affect the main chain.

What happens once all opcodes get re-enabled and some smart hackers find a way to do serious damage or some bug gets passed that effectively kills the chain BTC1 (S2X) had a huge bug that caused the chain to stall prematurely something like this can happen again at ANY scheduled HF its still a high risk just because it's never happened don't mean it won't happen

The EDA was supposed to be the greatest difficulty adjustment and it got gaimed to hell and the same dev is responsible for code breaking changes

Bugs, hacks, exploits, badly designed features, etc. are (and will be) present in all systems. Ethereum had its DAO, but ultimately every problem can be solved one way or another.
EDA was gamed and was finally changed, DAO failure is now behind us and nobody gives a shit. If anything will go wrong I'm pretty sure there will be a solution, and if not then it's even better, right?  Grin

The DAO hack required the chain to be rolled back something that is easy to do with a centralised system

The more you add the more points of failure gets created it's best to keep the lowest layer (in this case the blockchain) as simple as possible and add features as additional layers that can more easily be be fixed or nuked if it's proven to be fundementally broken

Lightning is one such example it can have huge bugs that have no impact whatsoever on the main chain and if it's proven that it does not work as expected but currently it's working just fine at the protocol level and once simple bugs get worked out will see mass adoption and unlimited scalability

Bitcoin has the ability to do smart contracts through RSK while I don't really like or support RSK with it being separate I don't need to touch it
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

Yes, and there might be sth real about it if you follow how VitalikB got triggered.

Anyway, competition and little drama show is always good to get over bear markets.

Grin

Speaking of competitions, we're running one on Twitter about the price of BCH - and we're giving away a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet.

Might add a little drama if you're watching the price on the market  Grin

Oh, cool. 

On that twitter, that just blocked Bitcoin?  Lol

Core friends might feel winning now because some central auth was used to block Bitcoin .ahahhaha, how paradox.

Get your competition done, more to come.

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Let's face it BitcoinTrash has just been one big pump and dump for faketoshi.He is tweeting shite all day long about techo babble that is just there to massage his ego and confuse more noobs into buying his junk coin.

█████████████████████
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:50:58 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 06:08:33 PM by tekmobile

Grin

Might add a little drama if you're watching the price on the market  Grin

Oh, cool.  

On that twitter, that just blocked Bitcoin?  Lol

Core friends might feel winning now because some central auth was used to block Bitcoin .ahahhaha, how paradox.

Grin

It wasn't just blocked it was permanently suspended and has now been reissued to someone else but didn't last long the account should remain permanently suspended
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

Anyone else think it's funny that Bcash is in the 'Altcoins' category on here?

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Tek...for the first time , i sense fear from you  Smiley

Must feel strange n coming here daily to hate ,all alone....
Mr Lonely aka tek...for you bro... Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k - Akon - Lonely

Tongue

Nah it's just fun I'm not on here all day but every time one of you post I get a notification so it's not very often
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Tek...for the first time , i sense fear from you  Smiley

Must feel strange n coming here daily to hate ,all alone....
Mr Lonely aka tek...for you bro... Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k - Akon - Lonely

Tongue

Nah it's just fun I'm not on here all day but every time one of you post I get a notification so it's not very often
Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Anyone else think it's funny that Bcash is in the 'Altcoins' category on here?

nope.

ideally it should be in the trash section. it's incredible it's still in the position it is. just goes to show what some aggressive backing can pull off. i certainly wouldn't be expecting any long term epicness from this one.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

Grin

Oh, cool.  

Grin

It wasn't just blocked it was permanently suspended and has now been reissued to someone else but didn't last long the account should remain permanently suspended

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/15/lightning-labs-just-raised-millions-from-jack-dorsey-and-others-to-supercharge-blockchain-transactions/
CEO of Twitter Jack Dorsey makes a $2.5 million investment in the Lightning Network, just a few weeks before stealing the @bitcoin Twitter handle (techcrunch.com)
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8arp51/ceo_of_twitter_jack_dorsey_makes_a_25_million/
submitted 3 hours ago by scotty321

https://twitter.com/CryptoJ0ules/status/983085469884932096
Twitter re-terminates newly created @bitcoin account (from Turkey), now partially restores original account. @bitcoin The Saga continues this lovely Sunday.

bye bye twatter lol

This is old news and it's not been partially restored that image was posted somewhere can't remember think it was by ver in r/btc a few hours before it got snagged again and that image is not even close to the old account

The new user who snagged it which I don't understand how it happened since a suspended account cannot be changed releasing the username and the address remains with the account and does not go back into the pool

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Grin

Oh, cool.  

Grin

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/15/lightning-labs-just-raised-millions-from-jack-dorsey-and-others-to-supercharge-blockchain-transactions/
CEO of Twitter Jack Dorsey makes a $2.5 million investment in the Lightning Network, just a few weeks before stealing the @bitcoin Twitter handle (techcrunch.com)
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8arp51/ceo_of_twitter_jack_dorsey_makes_a_25_million/
submitted 3 hours ago by scotty321

https://twitter.com/CryptoJ0ules/status/983085469884932096
Twitter re-terminates newly created @bitcoin account (from Turkey), now partially restores original account. @bitcoin The Saga continues this lovely Sunday.

bye bye twatter lol

This is old news and it's not been partially restored that image was posted somewhere can't remember think it was by ver in r/btc a few hours before it got snagged again and that image is not even close to the old account

The new user who snagged it which I don't understand how it happened since a suspended account cannot be changed releasing the username and the address remains with the account and does not go back into the pool

Here you go tek:

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

Time to smash some of these sell walls...break the $680 resistance and begin flying up  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

The risk of buying BCH loss is relatively small, and the pressure level is 800 dollars, which is not necessarily. After all, it is immeasurable rise and market behavior.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:05:00 AM

GUYS

Oneday..not too far away...Bitcoin Cash will get majority of PoW then become de facto Bitcoin.  Cool
That is the only way to reunite as one...all of us.

I hope exchanges and others are ready for this, its going to happen alot sooner than most think.

Also the opportunity to buy under $700 wont last...as the weeks and months pass,  BCH will keep gaining more and more value, while og btc struggles...
We will see BCH at #1.

Have you compensated everyone you conned into buying BCH when it was at 0.2 BTC yet

Youve been saying the same since the fork and at every bitmain/ver sponcered event and every time nothing happens

BCH is almost at it's all time low even directly after the fork 8 months ago people we're selling BCH at 0.13BTC it's now onder 0.10 BTC

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

GUYS

Oneday..not too far away...Bitcoin Cash will get majority of PoW then become de facto Bitcoin.  Cool

I hope exchanges and others are ready for this, its going to happen alot sooner than most think.

Also the opportunity to buy under $700 wont last...as the weeks and months pass,  BCH will keep gaining more and more value, while og btc struggles...
We will see BCH at #1.

Have you compensated everyone you conned into buying BCH when it was at 0.2 BTC yet

Youve been saying the same since the fork and at every bitmain/ver sponcered event and every time nothing happens

BCH is almost at it's all time low even directly after the fork 8 months ago people we're selling BCH at 0.13BTC it's now onder 0.10 BTC

lols haha , compensated lol , 0.2btc LOL  , its been alot higher than that many many times.
it went over 0.5!! did i receive peoples profits? no.  

Whats up tek, fatigued? like most segwtters lol
 your post quality is dropping m8.

How many times do i need to tell you the same thing ....
SUMMER 2018 will be when things change.

8months and BCH is stronger than ever  Kiss

First they ignore you, (done)
then they laugh at you, (done)
then they fight you, (where we are now)
 then you win. summer 2018  Cool

Mahatma Gandhi  Smiley

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

GUYS

We will see BCH at #1.

lols haha , compensated lol , 0.2btc LOL  , its been alot higher than that many many times.
it went over 0.5!! did i receive peoples profits? no. 

Whats up tek, fatigued? like most segwtters lol
 your post qaulity is dropping m8.

How many times do i need to tell you the same thing ....
SUMMER 2018 will be when things change.

8months and BCH is stronger than ever  Kiss

then you win. summer 2018  Cool

Mahatma Gandhi  Smiley

I'll save a bookmark to this and re quote it summer 2018 see how right you was
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

8months and BCH is stronger than ever  Kiss

then you win. summer 2018  Cool

Mahatma Gandhi  Smiley

This coin has great philosopher this is the beauty of this community how wonderful vision and approach they have. Now I found that person who is buying dip all the time and every time after looking on that I could say this you will be next millionaire in BCH very soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: