Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:46:01 AM

If the moderation system an the vote system work great that Will permet to build a strong community and let KICKICO become the first ico platform. I think its possible for KICKICO to became the principal actor about ico in crypto world, like a good source, like a bench site that you need to check to see if the ico is good or not. The sucess of the platform will be based on that, investors want security, at least the security for their fund, so if KICKICO can offer that the value will be huge !
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

One of their project whicth is attracted my attention : Royal Flush Poker becomes a DAO Poker!
Crypto Flush Poker is a realistic 3D unlimited multiplayer Texas Hold'em poker with full immersion into its atmosphere as if you are playing at a real table.
need : 1,000 ETH

Is this one of the projects that will be crowsfunding on the KickICO platform? Do you have a list of other things that will be crowdfunded on the platform already?

Yes. mate, you can see this on their site
https://www.kickico.com/

They have 1 lanched project and 3 waiting project. And as they said in interview, around 250 project sent them letters already.

Interesting. Could be fun to play a game to play poker with VR, but it's more a gadget than anything else in my opinion.

Envienta is more interesting in my opinion.

VR poker is huge thing! Imagine that you can play with your friends poker, bet some small stakes and have fun without leaving your home

I dunno, you can play on a normal platform. I don't think that VR is essential for such a game  Grin But I'm sure some people will be pleased by this ICO, the fact that I'm not a poker fan is not helping.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:02:54 AM

I reread the white paper again and realized that this startup will not just be a crowdfunding platform, but a diverse economy. The simple fact that backers of the campaigns receive Kickcoins, up to 20% incentive of their original investment, will secure the trust of potential investors, in the event, a campaigns "investor incentive" feature doesn't pan out to be promising. This assures stability, due to the fact that Kickcoins will have an asset value, and be tradable on the crypto coin exchanges.
    It's like the investors of a campaign can't lose, having a safety net in place, in case a project falls short! Tongue I must say, that is a very generous thing to do, especially if the campaign turns out to be a fraudulent one.

Add to this that 4% of the coins of every ICO is kept by Kickico in the KickICO fund and that this fund will be managed by the community and you have a token with a huge potential  Cheesy
For crowdfunding campaigns the platfrom will give from 4% to 20% to backers.
This percent is by default is starting with 4% since the creator pays 4% as a fee to the platform which are used to generate tokens to give backers.
Then this % may grow up to 20% for the backer as he/she works with the platform and eventually earns karma and reputation for backing project and creating useful activity on the platform. The extra up to 16% of KC for backers will be generated with the KICKICO platform growth. So the 16% are to be earned for the backer
toolucky98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:06:01 AM

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?
Well, thanks for the information. And will there be any reward for moderators and advisors ? Would be normal to have something in compensation for their work.
You have my vote Cheesy I wonder if and what rewards would be available for moderation or something.
Ya, they will get karma points and reputation. And can make them get up to 20% bonus where other normal members usually get only 4%
Addressed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

The platform is great. Purpose and the use of token, i will wait on August 29 for the ICO and will participate, looks promising to me.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:11:23 AM

Looks interesting. It ll be really independent moderator. But what requiments for this person?

I think that they will be members of the community voted by the community. For example if you are a very active member, if you rewieved and moderated project in the past, if you are a well known person in crypto already etc....
Yeah, such as elections, and you need to be trusted person.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:13:15 AM

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?
Well, thanks for the information. And will there be any reward for moderators and advisors ? Would be normal to have something in compensation for their work.
Ya, they will get karma points and reputation. And can make them get up to 20% bonus where other people usually get only 4%

Thanks, I did not think of the 20% that we can obtain with karma points and reputation.

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin
toolucky98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

Ya, they will get karma points and reputation. And can make them get up to 20% bonus where other people usually get only 4%

Tahnk, I did not think of the 20% that wa can obtain with karma points and reputation.

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin
Well, i dont want to say that they will only get rewards from that bonus up to 20%. Maybe they can get extra.
This is the previous answer from dev:
This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

Tahnk, I did not think of the 20% that wa can obtain with karma points and reputation.

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin
Well, i dont want to say that they will only get rewards from that bonus up to 20%. Maybe they can get extra.
This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.

Well maybe the dev will give us a complete answer.

Would be great and fair to be directly rewarded in kickcoin when you actively participate in the community as a moderator or as an advisor.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin

Well maybe the dev will give us a complete answer.

Would be great and fair to be directly rewarded in kickcoin when you actively participate in the community as a moderator or as an advisor.
And i think the moderators and advisors who will be selected are the people who strongly support the project/ICO.
And if they didnt invest on the project / ICO that they support, it will be like you found a gold mine and you promote it, so everyone come to the gold mine and start mining it, but you dont even touch the gold mine.  Cheesy
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

The platform is great. Purpose and the use of token, i will wait on August 29 for the ICO and will participate, looks promising to me.
Yes, yes. It will be an excellent investment in the long run. And sure enough, if the platform comes so bold, it will be surprisingly improved over the next few steps, with even bolder designs. Following...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

moderatoring and reviewing projects, give us, that any other similar platform cant offer right now. So this platform will succes in any way
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

moderatoring and reviewing projects, give us, that any other similar platform cant offer right now. So this platform will succes in any way

Yeah, being an only player always favors the situation but, it won't take much time until another will pop up. So, gotta keep up the standards and quality.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

This is how to make sure that the ICO on their platform are high quality ICO
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

This is how to make sure that the ICO on their platform are high quality ICO
Indeed this project has a high quality and good for us to follow, especially with the priority of the user of course this project will run smoothly and can be a modern project is proven by the number of investors.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:19:48 AM

i visited the site and found three phases or round of a fund raising..

what the difference between:

1. Magisters of Magic - Online 4X strategy - ongoing
2. KICKICO preICO
3. KICKICO - Зaкpытый Payнд - closed event

are these three rounds all part of the pre ico of your project?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

2. KICKICO preICO

Almost all the ICO are now doing a pre-ICO or stages in purchasing a token in a crowd sale, this way some other investor that wish to invest can still grab a  portion of it, this is a great way to tell if the project will be a success pre-ico will determine if investors will support the project or not, or just an initial funding to get the development going.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:55:19 AM

2. KICKICO preICO

Almost all the ICO are now doing a pre-ICO or stages in purchasing a token in a crowd sale, this way some other investor that wish to invest can still grab a  portion of it, this is a great way to tell if the project will be a success pre-ico will determine if investors will support the project or not, or just an initial funding to get the development going.

so these 3 are ALL part of their pre ico?  i wonder what is the excat difference, like the price or the bonuses an investors can get
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

In 4 days the KICKICO ICo starts Grin, i think the Hardcap is quickly reached  Shocked Shocked

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

In 4 days the KICKICO ICo starts Grin, i think the Hardcap is quickly reached  Shocked Shocked

for sure, since this is a one of its kind project. atm Smiley

if they get good kickstart project from the dev community to fund their projects like games and so on, and also build up a good base, this will be possibly a success overall and the hardcapd will be reached easily.

time to get ready for the ico Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: