Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147175 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:54:10 PM

wow this realy great news !
RBK Games - platform for 55 browser games and 1 login for all of them!  Roll Eyes
a good start KICKICO!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

maybe i'm in the wrong thread to ask, but when will the bounty campaign for this ico End? since in the spreadsheet tab the date there is just last week

may be in the end of ICO? All bounties finished after ICO end.
ICO duration: from 29 August to 29 September
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

If kickico can conduct a successful initial coin offering, then this can finish the waves' token creation specification. Projects who are not able to write a smart contract, attempt to use useless waves token creation. If kickico works properly, people can establish ico via the system. Very promising to me.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

maybe i'm in the wrong thread to ask, but when will the bounty campaign for this ico End? since in the spreadsheet tab the date there is just last week

but if you look at the spreadsheet the last date there is 8/14 - 8/20
or it will be update for this week ?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

It's a weekly stake date. Campaign will finish either ICO fill full or 29th September.

P.S. Don't talk here about bounty campaign.

hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

Already a lot of ICOs nowadays. With this ICOs will become commonplace Smiley It will be nice to see the even further boom of crowdfunding this service might create Smiley
A new rival for kickstarter!
magisterr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

I dont know, mate. I think its date of previous week stakes.
May be you must to write to bounty manager and ask? they have him?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

wow this realy great news !
RBK Games - platform for 55 browser games and 1 login for all of them!  Roll Eyes
a good start KICKICO!

Are you using that eye-rolling smiley on purpose and if so, what's bad about having 1 login? That's not unlike Steam or Facebook. But I assume that was just a typo.

As for the use of KickCoins as in-app currency, I'm not sure I would want to spend them on virtual game items if I can invest them in KickICO projects instead. Although some in-game items have known to be quite valuable.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:22:58 PM

Already a lot of ICOs nowadays. With this ICOs will become commonplace Smiley It will be nice to see the even further boom of crowdfunding this service might create Smiley
A new rival for kickstarter!

I particularly speculate as such, and concentrate my nickels for the moment of sale, kickico as well as promising and show its potential in this period, opens space for a competitive market. I always imagined that there would be a kick-kick kicker, and it will be no less than a rival to the height, it will certainly have more expressive numbers in the market.
Waiting for the next few steps, if we are going to invest time and money who is going to the moon.  Wink
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

If kickico can conduct a successful initial coin offering, then this can finish the waves' token creation specification. Projects who are not able to write a smart contract, attempt to use useless waves token creation. If kickico works properly, people can establish ico via the system. Very promising to me.

That's actually comparing apples to oranges. Wave DEX is an exchange in itself, the ability to create token is just a peripheral to its main purpose. Also, most token created on waves is not offered as an ICO albeit some companies that funded thru ICO release their token on the wave format but this is usually done post-ICO. Kick will not serve as an exchange, rather it's for rendering ICO's. Post running an ICO on kick, a company can still choose to deploy their token on the wave platform. An advantage that kick could provide in comparison to the current form of running ICO is it serves as a buffer between investors and Companies, thereby mitigating scams and encouraging companies to deliver on proposed project post-ICO completion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Rigorous

mate, you are little wrong. Look to this site rbkgames.
They have not only 1 game. They have a lot of games. And huge traffic. I gave overview few post ago.
So, what bad in one more such big parthership?
yes, they must stick the main goal - make a platform for ICO project. But addittion parthnerships - not bad.  Wink
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Rigorous

They have not only 1 game. They have a lot of games. And huge traffic. I gave overview few post ago.
yes, they must stick the main goal - make a platform for ICO project. But addittion parthnerships - not bad.  Wink

Dude, you read that all wrong, he never said the site had one game and it was wrong to partner with them. Rather he was asking another poster what was wrong with having one login for multiple games.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:05:36 PM

Rigorous

Dude, you read that all wrong, he never said the site had one game and it was wrong to partner with them. Rather he was asking another poster what was wrong with having one login for multiple games.

Dude, I uderstand all right. My post was above his second sentenses. This I mean:

As for the use of KickCoins as in-app currency, I'm not sure I would want to spend them on virtual game items if I can invest them in KickICO projects instead. Although some in-game items have known to be quite valuable.

So, I said, not bad, that they have another one parthnerhip. Even if they deviate from their main goal.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:34:41 PM

I have some great ideas. I've done tons of research on them. I know that they will be capitalized on by someone if I don't act soon. I am super busy already and I don't know if I would have the time for crowdfunding my idea(s).  When I go to the KickICO website and see how easy it is to start a campaign. It worries me a little that it will be copied by a person with more time to put into it. I've made millions for other people before. I think it's time to put my great ideas to work for me. I'm also worried that the ease of this platform will aid in the flooding of it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

I have some great ideas. I've done tons of research on them. I know that they will be capitalized on by someone if I don't act soon. I am super busy already and I don't know if I would have the time for crowdfunding my idea(s).  When I go to the KickICO website and see how easy it is to start a campaign. It worries me a little that it will be copied by a person with more time to put into it. I've made millions for other people before. I think it's time to put my great ideas to work for me. I'm also worried that the ease of this platform will aid in the flooding of it.

I had a nice chuckle. Actually no, I had good laugh of your post. The time it took you to construct this, you could have used it to start a campaign for that multi million dollar idea. You right though, it actually easy to create a campaign, but it's a gift and a curse. Should be fun wading thru the multitude of bad ideas to find a a gem

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

I have some great ideas. I've done tons of research on them. I know that they will be capitalized on by someone if I don't act soon. I am super busy already and I don't know if I would have the time for crowdfunding my idea(s).  When I go to the KickICO website and see how easy it is to start a campaign. It worries me a little that it will be copied by a person with more time to put into it. I've made millions for other people before. I think it's time to put my great ideas to work for me. I'm also worried that the ease of this platform will aid in the flooding of it.

I had a nice chuckle. Actually no, I had good laugh of your post. The time it took you to construct this, you could have used it to start a campaign for that multi million dollar idea. You right though, it actually easy to create a campaign, but it's a gift and a curse. Should be fun wading thru the multitude of bad ideas to find a a gem

I know that great idea feeling. I have to admit, its not easy to go from an idea to actually doing something real to make it happen. Kickiko will definately make that step a bit easier. I have a feeling that Kickico will help many small niche companies to get started. And this is one of the things that will make this project successful  in the future- it will have real life impact. Just like TenX, it will bring crypto closer to the masses.

/ in the future bigger companies too, that dont necessarily have qualifications to start and maintain a private blockchain.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:35:17 AM

The platform will offer a chance to people like you how have a nice idea to propose. I think with the vote system and the community behind KICKICO, flood will be controlled and if you start a campaign and if the we have a quality community your project will be supported. And it will better if you haven't so much time, cause KICKICO will handle the crowd sale for you, so you can put the little time you have in the community management and handle very well the communication, so no worries to have for that if you have just a little bit of time.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:00:09 AM

***** GREAT NEWS! EVERYONE *****

KickCoins Are Going to be Accepted with RBK Games!
Buying games for KickCoins is not a virtual reality but rather our near-term plans with RBK Games

Definitely good news for MMORPG amateurs — KICKICO officialy agreed on collaboration with one of the leading Russian game platforms — RBK Games.

As a matter of fact, RBK Games are not limited only with MMORPG products, they release games of absolutely different styles and genres, browser and mobile games.

So, Finally! Paying with cryptocurrencies is not something from the future. It’s becoming a reality right now. We are going to drive this hi-tech vehicle together with our partners — RBK Games and let gamers use our KickCoin tokens for purchases made on RBK Games. Literally zero commissions, self-sufficiency, transparency, transaction security, instant payments, open-source technology, absence of third-parties involved are just some of the many advantages of our digital currency which can make RBK Games users’ purchases even simpler and more secure.

Through KICKICO’s technology the first round of the crowdfunding campaign, with Magisters of Magic being its pioneer has been started. At this point, KICKICO has been busy processing around 250 projects from various sectors — real business, education, fintech-startup concepts, and mostly game marketing campaigns. All the successful campaigns turning into real games in case of collecting the required amount of money will get a chance to join RBK Games platform.

Also keep in mind that the authors of gaming concepts or pretty much any other ideas will get a chance to be selected by KICKICO’s editorial board and join KICKONOMY, which is the platform’s ecosystem. This means that after the game has been launched, the user will be able to use both conventional payment methods and KickCoins. Simply put, this is a win-win solution.

With the best hope for a very long-term collaboration with RBK Games.

Awesome, even further use for the tokens. That will definitely increase their value short-term and long term. Hopefully you guys have plans to integrate their use in other games as well.

cool, so  the KickCoin token become a payment method.  hope Kick coin can  integrat with more game market .

magisterr

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

They said already, that they checking every project. Also they ll have moderators and all project ll be moderatoring and be avaluated.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:45:30 AM

Are you planning to collaborate with Garena also? I'm going to name a game, which is there and I think it doesn't need any presentation: League of Legends.
I also think about voucher game like steam card. Hopefully i will see voucher game in kickonomy soon  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: