Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

1000 OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL MEMBERS REACHED!

Join KICKICO Official Telegram channel
communicate with the team and get answers to your questions about KICKICO

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

Congrats, the more the better. I always get issues with links to telegram. My browser never redirects properly.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

Congrats, the more the better. I always get issues with links to telegram. My browser never redirects properly.
This is the bugs from server Telegram, you cannot fix it until Telegram do that helps you. I think if you really like this project, you still can following them at this thread, because this is ANN thread of KICKICO and they always update new information at here.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

Congrats team KICKICO, KICKICO team hard work now showing growth. They are really growing in good pace.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

Nice to see new ICOs added are not just games but actually interesting projects. Do you advise them about the goal and hard cap or its all up to developers?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:29:56 PM

Good to see that the pre-ICO of magisters of magic already fulfilled the objective, that's a good sign for the future of KickICO platform.

I saw that there was already some others project added, investing in seems more and more interesting.

I saw that we can see the investor, is it possible to invest anonymously ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

Home page updated with more projects, some of them are quite interesting! Looking forward to the ICO, looks like KICKICO will turn out to be huge Smiley

Magic Wand : "An interactive control system is applied in this game: to cast a spell, the player needs to say it aloud (the phone recognizes the player’s voice) and then wave the phone like a wand". LMAO I definetely want to see this. But 600 eth is not a bit much for this kind of game Huh

Well up to how complex the game will be and how much time it costs to program it. If there are some different people working on it over some months it could get expensive in the end, especially if they also want to support the game also after release. But don't know how complex it would be in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Nice on this project is that they constantly providing nice updates.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Home page updated with more projects, some of them are quite interesting! Looking forward to the ICO, looks like KICKICO will turn out to be huge Smiley

Magic Wand : "An interactive control system is applied in this game: to cast a spell, the player needs to say it aloud (the phone recognizes the player’s voice) and then wave the phone like a wand". LMAO I definetely want to see this. But 600 eth is not a bit much for this kind of game Huh

Well up to how complex the game will be and how much time it costs to program it. If there are some different people working on it over some months it could get expensive in the end, especially if they also want to support the game also after release. But don't know how complex it would be in the end.
Let's be sensible, Quality and authenticity requires a solid and committed team, requires dedication, time and $$, there are a lot of factors that lead to a necessary investment for a good result, and if you put everything at the tip of the pencil, you can revise your concept Of how much is 600Eth. I believe it is the margin sufficient for the satisfactory and profitable that the team seeks.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

Congratulation, this is already a proud number, and hope the ICO succeeds quickly Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

I want to ask you. Your game "Magisters of Magic" - goal 200 ETH, but raised 260 ETH. This ICO projects dont have limits? Or this soft cap?  Huh
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

With several projects lined up for ICO at www.kickico.com , crowdfunding and crowdinvesting nowadays are an easy process, thanks to the platform service offered by KICKICO. And also, Congratulations to the 1,000 KICKICO Telegram members milestone Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

With several projects lined up for ICO at www.kickico.com , crowdfunding and crowdinvesting nowadays are an easy process, thanks to the platform service offered by KICKICO. And also, Congratulations to the 1,000 KICKICO Telegram members milestone Smiley

I see, that they have 7 upcoming ICo project.. But what about my previous question about Magister of Magic ico?
I want to understand their politics of ICO projects.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

Let's be sensible, Quality and authenticity requires a solid and committed team, requires dedication, time and $$, there are a lot of factors that lead to a necessary investment for a good result, and if you put everything at the tip of the pencil, you can revise your concept Of how much is 600Eth. I believe it is the margin sufficient for the satisfactory and profitable that the team seeks.

There is a PC game where you have to cast spells by voice, called In Verbis Virtus: http://store.steampowered.com/app/242840/In_Verbis_Virtus/
They raised $12,776 through https://www.indiegogo.com/esi/en/projects/in-verbis-virtus-voice-controlled-fantasy-game#/

And there's a free to play VR game http://store.steampowered.com/app/455440/Spell_Fighter_VR/

Here's a little bit of info about Magic Wand.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hitstarter.magicwand
https://4pda.ru/2017/02/23/336288/

There's voice activated spell casting but that's where the similarities end. It's very different from the ones above as it's a card game. The ICO page is quite empty so it's not clear what you get in return. You be the judge if 600 ETH is steep or not.  

As for KickICO itself, it's currently more oriented towards developers rather than backers. Just look on the FAQ page, there's a lot of jargon and technical stuff. That could maybe be improved in the future.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:25:01 AM

I want to ask you. Your game "Magisters of Magic" - goal 200 ETH, but raised 260 ETH. This ICO projects dont have limits? Or this soft cap?  Huh
I dont know about the amount but you can see the bar under percentage amount there. They have not reached the cap yet
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

If u had to decide for an invest between kickico and/or monetha. Would u invest in both or only in one of them?

I had a quick look at monetha ANN. The OP looks pretty promising.

The two don't seem to be competing directly.

I'll probably take part in kickico ICO. Not sure about monetha, I would have to do more research about them. Definitely go through the whitepaper before doing any investments.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

Better be a wand that can predict the next lottery number. JK. anyway, games evaluation is speculative. At its peak, flappy bird's license was probably worth more than several games with better graphics/intuitive use. If the wand ends up appealing to the mass, an investment in the 600 eth manufacturing evaluation will be beneficial to early believers.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:47:22 AM

If u had to decide for an invest between kickico and/or monetha. Would u invest in both or only in one of them?

I had a quick look at monetha ANN. The OP looks pretty promising.

The two don't seem to be competing directly.

I'll probably take part in kickico ICO. Not sure about monetha, I would have to do more research about them. Definitely go through the whitepaper before doing any investments.
I see you utilizing a reverse psychology fudding/ deviated shilling.  Am not going to spank you for it. Am just making you aware that it's easily distinguishable. Humans are smart after all.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:32:17 AM

This is absolutely HUUUGE news!

Congrats guys.

I am a proud and active member of the KICKICO Telegram channel as well.

Everyone should join.
magisterr

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:08:17 AM

I want to ask you. Your game "Magisters of Magic" - goal 200 ETH, but raised 260 ETH. This ICO projects dont have limits? Or this soft cap?  Huh
I dont know about the amount but you can see the bar under percentage amount there. They have not reached the cap yet

Where you looking? In the bar progress: 130% and 260.63 ETH from 200 ETH. So may be its soft cap.. or? This project has hard cap also?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: