Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:08:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147175 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:36:46 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 10:12:26 PM by Elkmar

Thank you for the answer, it would have been hard to understand without the bancor whitepaper, and I must admit that I did not understand everything, but if it works that's great.

Well this partership seem to allow the implementation of a great feature for KickICO, great job guys.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

I saw that there were more than 11000 likes on facebook and we are just at the beginning. Good news. Be ready for tomorrow Smiley It could reach 70000eth very fast, who know ? Anyway, good luck everyone Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:07:58 PM

Congrats with the partnership!
BANCOR is a good project! Still needs some time to get beter but it will be there someday.

KICKICO and BANCOR will gain profit with this partnership.
Great work Devs. Keep this up
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

I have read that I can use BTC to participate in the ICO . But now I am checking on the website and every time I press BTC I get an error 404 . I know that there is still around 13 hours before ICO start but I am just preparing ! Can I really use BTC to join or I have to exchange my BTC for ETH , If I have to exchange I better start doing it now ^^ .! ?
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

the only ICO trailer I see with the team is playing, very inspiring video Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:39:10 AM

I have read that I can use BTC to participate in the ICO . But now I am checking on the website and every time I press BTC I get an error 404 . I know that there is still around 13 hours before ICO start but I am just preparing ! Can I really use BTC to join or I have to exchange my BTC for ETH , If I have to exchange I better start doing it now ^^ .! ?

I think you can only use ETH. As per the website 1ETH = 3000KC. Just use shapeshift or changelly for easy seamless transfer or you can sell your BTC on an exchange for ETH. Cheers.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:06:34 AM

Damn son, a perfect 5 out of 5. And the only one on that site to achieve that score. I would have loved to read any reviews or commentaries from the experts though.
Actually there were several projects that also got that perfect 5 score, but they couldnt keep holding on that score.
I think partnership between different cryptoprojects will be more and more importent. So Kickico is on the right way.
This will be a great community, so im sure they need to get many partnership.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:09:11 AM

Wow big news for the bancor partnership !

But there is only one thing that I don't understand, I've heard of bancor and know their ICO was a big success, et you explained what it was in your post but :

"The first crypto-currency within KICKICO platform that will integrate Bancor protocol and become a “smart token” is KickCoin. The initial CRR for the KickCoin will be 5% of funds raised during it’s own ICO in BNTs."

What is CRR please ?

I'm quoting Bancor's whitepaper:

"A smart token utilizes a novel method for price-discovery which is based on a “Constant Reserve Ratio” (CRR). The CRR is set by the smart token creator, for each reserve token, and used in price calculation, along with the smart token’s current supply and reserve balance, in the following way:

Price=Balance/(SupplyXCRR)

This calculation ensures that a constant ratio is kept between the reserve token balance and the smart token’s market cap, which is its supply times its price. Dividing the market cap by the supply produces the price according to which the smart token can be purchased and liquidated through the smart contract. The smart token’s price is denominated in the reserve token and readjusted by the smart contract per each purchase or liquidation, which increases or decreases the reserve balance and the smart token supply (and thus the price) as detailed below.
When smart tokens are purchased (in any of their reserve currencies) the payment for the purchase is added to the reserve balance, and based on the calculated price, to the buyer. Due to the calculation above, a purchase of a smart token with a less than 100% CRR will cause its price to increase, since both the reserve balance and the supply are increasing, while the latter is multiplied by a fraction.
Similarly, when smart tokens are liquidated, they are removed from the supply (destroyed), and based on the current price, reserve tokens are transferred to the liquidator. In this case, for a smart token with a CRR less than 100%, any liquidation will trigger a price decrease.
This asynchronous price-discovery model works by constantly readjusting the current price toward an equilibrium between the purchase and liquidation volumes. While in the classic exchange model price is determined by two matched orders in real-time, smart token prices are calculated over-time, following every order.
The above formula calculates the current price, however, when a purchase or liquidation is executed, the effective price is calculated as a function of the transaction size. The calculation can be described as if every transaction is broken up into infinitely small increments, where each increment is changing the smart token’s supply, reserve balance, and thus its price.
This ensures that purchasing the same amount of smart tokens in a single or multiple transactions would yield the same total price. Additionally, this method ensures that the CRR will be kept constant and the
reserve can never be drained. Essentially, the effect of the transaction size on the price (due to its 3 changing the smart token’s supply and reserve balance) is incorporated into the effective price for any transaction. The mathematical functions for calculating price per transaction size are presented further in this document.
Using this method, the Bancor protocol can enable liquidity and asynchronous price discovery for existing standard tokens -- through smart tokens holding them in reserve, enabling backwardcompatibility.

nice to hear that.  It' s  a great news .  Bancor as a strategic partner .

digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:18:48 AM

If u had to decide for an invest between kickico and/or monetha. Would u invest in both or only in one of them?
ofcause i wil select kickico!
kickico has many ico project in their platform!
and with the develpment,more and more ico project will distrubute in the platform and make great profites!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:29:35 AM

Well, since no one has asked, I would like to know what incentivized the partnership with Bancor. I know Bancor claims that they can increase ICO liquidity, but they yet to deliver on the aforementioned. So apart from the Bancor claim, what other incentives stimulated the need for a Kick/Bancor partnership.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:32:49 AM

I guess working with Bancor has been advantageous since Kick intends to become an ICO platform because they claim to be able to improve the liquidity of the ICO token.Bancor has not provided the above functionality, but again, Crypto developers are in their infancy.It's a smart partnership, and it's interesting to see how it works in the future.
toolucky98

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

If u had to decide for an invest between kickico and/or monetha. Would u invest in both or only in one of them?
ofcause i wil select kickico!
kickico has many ico project in their platform!
and with the develpment,more and more ico project will distrubute in the platform and make great profites!
Well, acutally you shouldnt ask that kind of question in ANN thread like this. That is speculation question. But i think you can ask question about what are kickico advantages over monetha or maybe another similiar projects. But i know nothing about monetha anyway
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:03:00 AM

I guess working with Bancor has been advantageous since Kick intends to become an ICO platform because they claim to be able to improve the liquidity of the ICO token.Bancor has not provided the above functionality, but again, Crypto developers are in their infancy.It's a smart partnership, and it's interesting to see how it works in the future.

I guess since Kick intends to be an ICO platform, it's in your interest to partner up with Bancor since they claim the ability to increase ICO tokens liquidity. Bancor is yet to deliver on the aforementioned but then again Crypto dev is still in its infancy. it's a smart partnership, am interested to see how that works out in the future.

Right! You just quoted my earlier post verbatim Roll Eyes and yes I realize that crypto dev is still in its infancy. Thus the reason I asked what might be other incentives apart from the liquidity claim that motivated the partnership. Most partnerships is usually driven by more than one clause

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mimar

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

hi i heard a rumor about kickico. Is there partnership with Bancor platform? i didnt see any announcement from bancor team or bancor twitter account.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

I think you can only use ETH. As per the website 1ETH = 3000KC. Just use shapeshift or changelly for easy seamless transfer or you can sell your BTC on an exchange for ETH. Cheers.

Actually, i might be wrong. I think you will be able to participate with BTC. According to a comment on their website by Anti Danilevski (the CEO) "if you will provide your ETH address in dialog box during the payment, you can send in BTC and the amount purchased will be sent to your wallet" So you can use BTC but still need an ETH wallet to claim the purchase

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:39:43 AM

The investment platform is ETH, but this does not stop you from participating by investing with BTC, only the output should be uniquely ETH, I believe that corresponds to this 404 there is a mistake of the site itself, try PM one of the Dev's to communicate such, the The staff is very helpful and efficient, I believe they have quick feedback. Good luck.
08/29/17
 Cheesy Grin
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

hi i heard a rumor about kickico. Is there partnership with Bancor platform? i didnt see any announcement from bancor team or bancor twitter account.

Well, rumors are true. Kickico and bancor have a partnership now.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:55:02 AM

Looks promising! This is great for tbe community and helps a lot for everyone.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

Great news about Bancor. I have some coin of Bancor also. But what sense in this parthnership? Can anyone tell me?
toolucky98

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

Great news about Bancor. I have some coin of Bancor also. But what sense in this parthnership? Can anyone tell me?
With KICKICO we focus on small and medium-size projects with a bright idea and a commited team behind. We offer them fully packed solutions for fundraising, including the Initial token offering, run on KICKICO platform. However we realize that the majority of these tokens will not have enough capitalization to be listed and traded on crypto-exchanges and, therefore, they cannot be liquid.

Here comes the solution: integration of Bancor protocol to the tokens’ smart contracts, so that all the fundraisers could be able to make their tokens really “Smart” by all means.

Bancor protocol is a standard, developed by Bancor, which deals with the problem of long-tail effect for small and medium size currencies, implying that for a token with a relatively small capitalization it is quite complicated to find a proper match. By joining the Bancor network and making a certain reserve for a token, it is possible to make the token “smart”, so that it could be readily exchanged to any of ERC-20 tokens.

Read the full version here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046684.msg21277260#msg21277260
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: