Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

They reduced their hardcap 200k eth to 100k eth. Ico has only started and they already raised 55k eth, there are 29 more days and with that speed they can easily get 200k eth.

But the good thing is they are only asking for their need, they are not getting greedy and they are thinking their investors.

I am very happy for participating to this project.
Yeah, because of the rising ETH price.
As far as i can see, there will always be investors who are investing in the beginning and also there are those at the end. Thats why the volume usually rises dramatically at the beginning or end.
Why they must reduce. I think many people still want join ICO. 55k eth raised easily so 200k is not a problem

They don't needed to reduce the cap, they reduced by themself because ETH price is rising and 200k would be a bit much. They try to get the money they need for the project, and not more. That's a good thing for all investors and shows that they are really just thinking about the project and the people involved in it, not too much about money.

Ethereum didn't double but they cut the price half.

I don't think eth price is just the only reason but furthermore we are agreing that they did it because they are not greedy and they want to share their profit with their investors.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

The community around Kickico is already huge and it's just the beginning. Go on their facebook page, see the number of answers here, see the number of articles about KickIco ect...... We know how the community is important in crypto. Here we have a good platform but we also have a good community. Hope it's gonna keep on to rise rise rise Smiley

You are indeed right. Several factors affect the success or failure of a project. Foremost is that the project must have a great potential and is innovative. Second is the project must have a very dedicated team. Third is the project must have a strong supportive community. Having all that, KICKICO is bound to be a successful platform in the crypto world.

Yes, exactly! And they have even more, they already have a working platform with a successfully finished ICOproject and further projects coming soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

https://medium.com/@kickico/how-they-tried-to-hack-our-ico-d348659dc4

This blog post about the attempted hacks/phishing/DDOS of the ICO is very interesting. I love the insight from the CEO on what happened, what steps were taken to prevent and deal with issues, as well as a recap of what to do for future ICOs or ICO investors.

These type of community interactions really give you a sense of the company.  Love seeing this
it seems there is a same thinking with me, by reading articles / blogs like that we can continue to add a lot of insight and knowledge in the world of crypto.
let alone blogs like that usually make us understand the development of future ico project, ranging from the latest news update about the new ico like this kickico. Smiley

A hackproof Kickico is not a good thing only for ICO itself but also for future startups which will join Kickico for their ICOs
means that it's like a team assigned to handle ICO in the future, is it like someone who develops ICO so that it can later become a successful project and can compete with other ico. hopefully the company's big company can work together with Kickico party smoothly and of course creative.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Hey, there's a report about ICOINFO taking a break for a while because they are getting nervous about Chinese regulations. It's a site that looks kinda similar to KickICO. Do you think this news could have any influence on KickICO, positive because of investors looking for alternatives or negative because of government meddling?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Hey, there's a report about ICOINFO taking a break for a while because they are getting nervous about Chinese regulations. It's a site that looks kinda similar to KickICO. Do you think this news could have any influence on KickICO, positive because of investors looking for alternatives or negative because of government meddling?

those chinese regulations are often a farse. they talk much and never every happens something big, like several years ago about banning bitcoin and so on. i dont think this will have a impact on kickico, in fact, most of the chinese investors will jump onto kickico ico sale Smiley as an alternative.
SEELE^^01

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

This blog post about the attempted hacks/phishing/DDOS of the ICO is very interesting. I love the insight from the CEO on what happened, what steps were taken to prevent and deal with issues, as well as a recap of what to do for future ICOs or ICO investors.

These type of community interactions really give you a sense of the company.  Love seeing this

wow nice, thats good that the ceo is playing cards with an open hand infront of the community. i think i never saw someone so open and clear about the issue they had with the hacking.

really nice article and thumbs up at clearing the case so openly!

nice work Anti and Kickico Team  Cheesy
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

This type of transparency and honesty is both rare and commendable. It is not often that a company responds and explains so quickly on a public forum.

More good things to come.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

those chinese regulations are often a farse. they talk much and never every happens something big, like several years ago about banning bitcoin and so on. i dont think this will have a impact on kickico, in fact, most of the chinese investors will jump onto kickico ico sale Smiley as an alternative.

Lol chinese...if people think that China government didn't invested very large sums of money into cryptos in general, they need to wake up then Grin. When you open coinmarket cap and you see chinese exchanges have always top volumes, don't think that chinese gov has no involvement at all. Chill they are not going to ban anything

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

The community around Kickico is already huge and it's just the beginning. Go on their facebook page, see the number of answers here, see the number of articles about KickIco ect...... We know how the community is important in crypto. Here we have a good platform but we also have a good community. Hope it's gonna keep on to rise rise rise Smiley

After the crowdfunding goals are reached, community is everything.

ICO's are such a competitive space right now that you need to build up an army of loyal followers.

Let's hear it for the KICKICO Army!
Rigorous

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant positive for KickICO because of Chinese investors looking for an alternative to ICOINFO.

And that leads me to the following idea: would it be possible to support translations on the campaign page? I've seen one project on ICOINFO combining Chinese paragraphs with English translation. But I'm more thinking about a built-in solution: the possibility to display a localized campaign page matching the chosen interface language or otherwise a fallback language.
Odeoke

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

Hard cap is lowered to 100k ETH I think this is good step for the team now it has more high chance to achieve the target before finish of this ICO. This is nice platform with nice partnerships with promising projects so this will be helpful for the future of this project.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

After the crowdfunding goals are reached, community is everything.

ICO's are such a competitive space right now that you need to build up an army of loyal followers.

Let's hear it for the KICKICO Army!
The most important would be that they get good ICOs on their platform because it will give them attention from a large variety of people.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

short video guide, how to buy KC coins, maybe someone it will be useful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8b8wJkxGfI
SEELE^^01

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

short video guide, how to buy KC coins, maybe someone it will be useful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8b8wJkxGfI

thank you very much, very good work! i hope you get something for your contribution to the community Smiley but the success of this ico will be more than enough for all of us Smiley
Rigorous

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

Lol chinese...if people think that China government didn't invested very large sums of money into cryptos in general, they need to wake up then Grin. When you open coinmarket cap and you see chinese exchanges have always top volumes, don't think that chinese gov has no involvement at all. Chill they are not going to ban anything

Icoinfo weren't forced to pull the plug, according to the warning box on their website they did so voluntarily after seeing the government investigate the ICO phenomenon.

We're now seeing similar movements by governments worldwide. We've finally awakened the sleeping giants so to speak. For example I'm not sure if SEC and co. serve investors' best interest or whether they have ulterior motives such as protectionism and supporting their national currency. Will the Howey Test provide sufficient protection? The section "Legal governance and compliance" of the KickICO whitepaper is quite brief about this subject.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

Check out https://medium.com/@kickico/how-they-tried-to-hack-our-ico-d348659dc4

Nice to see the CEO be so open about everything. BTW, my guess for the hidden cap is 69k ETH  Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

I'm not surprised the chinese regulations are bs. a lot of time governments pump up their chest and say they're gonna do this and that, but ultimately they might even use the service they're trying to regulate. I'm sure they can see the use of bitcoin and services on the blockchain. Also most miners are chinese, they pay off the authorities to look the other way.

itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

You are indeed right. Several factors affect the success or failure of a project. Foremost is that the project must have a great potential and is innovative. Second is the project must have a very dedicated team. Third is the project must have a strong supportive community. Having all that, KICKICO is bound to be a successful platform in the crypto world.

The same applies to each of the campaigns that run on the KICKICO platform.

Community is so important when it comes to getting your project funded. You build it up in each of the three phases of your crowdfunding campaign:

Pre-launch

Launch

Post-launch
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

I'm not surprised the chinese regulations are bs. a lot of time governments pump up their chest and say they're gonna do this and that, but ultimately they might even use the service they're trying to regulate. I'm sure they can see the use of bitcoin and services on the blockchain. Also most miners are chinese, they pay off the authorities to look the other way.

Ha, china loves cryptocurrencies, those regulations won't pass, or they won't be used even if they did, there are too many Chinese people in cryptos, including some blockchains that are from China, like NEO, so don't worry about it, nothing will happen, and KICKICO will continue as planned Cheesy; by the way, how many Chinese projects do you think will be using KICKICO platform? I think hundreds, the government itself may too XD.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, or hold on to your token, and wait till an idea you deem great to be presented on the platform, invest and the possibility is limitless.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: