Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.
In my opinion, this is not good for a project like this because this may leave a negative impression on the participants/investors
I trust that they come out with more news on other channels, we don't feel bad if for 2 days you don't feel the team,
or you changed the chat telegram or slack. we bring patience
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:32:47 AM

in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.
In my opinion, this is not good for a project like this because this may leave a negative impression on the participants/investors
I trust that they come out with more news on other channels, we don't feel bad if for 2 days you don't feel the team,

I agree with you sir. I think JDS team will more active after this ico ends, maybe they still prepare some big news for investors. Because i think it's imposible if this ico ends the team not saying anything in this forum
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:48:18 AM

I agree with you sir. I think JDS team will more active after this ico ends, maybe they still prepare some big news for investors. Because i think it's imposible if this ico ends the team not saying anything in this forum

or they already on Bali)
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

The website and the team actually look legitimate, good luck
I will join the airdrop
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

2 days left for ICO, minimum target has been fulfilled, hoping successful project and more interest. The potential of this project is very good
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

Air drop is always able to speed up the project building, so that the project repeated in front of people, PM has been sent, hoping to get lucky coins
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:20:51 AM

Well let's keep all fingers crossed as we await that big anticipated new before or after ico ends. But if it comes after, I wouldnt suggest that,  because alot need to hear feedback from team soonest.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

I will join the airdrop

I don't know whether airdrop still working or not because some people here said that the airdrop is closed, and untill now no announcement from the team about this airdrop. Maybe you can just trying and i hope you will lucky
enigmatical

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

I will join the airdrop

I don't know whether airdrop still working or not because some people here said that the airdrop is closed, and untill now no announcement from the team about this airdrop. Maybe you can just trying and i hope you will lucky
It's unlikely this airdrop is on,  ico ends in 2days, better to participate and invest in this marvelous project than wait for airdrop
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

or they already on Bali)
naaa. I know several people who are a part of many projects, and I assure you that their commitment is so much that you forget to also have a private life. are absorbed by the work for many hours in the day and for all days of the project. it is a tough job, believe me
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

or they already on Bali)
naaa. I know several people who are a part of many projects, and I assure you that their commitment is so much that you forget to also have a private life. are absorbed by the work for many hours in the day and for all days of the project. it is a tough job, believe me
I confirm this is a really hard working. So many things to think about. I still believe that communication is very important, because even so attract new investors..
enigmatical

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

or they already on Bali)
I confirm this is a really hard working. So many things to think about. I still believe that communication is very important, because even so attract new investors..
I agree with you,  no matter how busy,  communication is still key to quench down alot of anticipation and questions being asked. As this let's the community understand what's going on and be patient until when the team is ready to formally address issues.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:42 PM

ICO approaching very fast to the end. Still time to make the project reach the goal No. 2. Keep buying not or I might regret very soon.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

these things show the constant work of the team. I follow your projects with more consistency, and so far have not been disappointed by the projects in which I joined with Ico
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?

Because this project very potential to success and dating site have big market that rapidly growth by year of years.  More peoples will interested in JDS and will make JDS famous. Then about investor, i think investor still wait and see whether this ico is successful or not to reach minimum cap because fluctuation of bitcoin can change their exchange rate to reach minimum cap

Yes but it is not just the idea that you present and then the whales come and gobble up all coins. They will do thorough checks on the project, the team, the dev skills and so on and so forth before they make a decision.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

ICO approaching very fast to the end. Still time to make the project reach the goal No. 2. Keep buying not or I might regret very soon.
Really exited or those last hours, hope they can reach their second goal, this project deserves it. You are right, keep buying while you can, or we will regret for long time later when we see this project be a big success.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

very little time left for this ico i still hope they reach hard cap i whish it with all my heart...
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

Very interesting concept, in a market which does not know crisis (dating site).

I try to join the airdrop, even if I have a newbie account ! (fingers crossed ^^)
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

very little time left for this ico i still hope they reach hard cap i whish it with all my heart...

I think possible to increase but only small amount, because this ico will ends approximately tomorrow. JDS have raised about $320,000 so soft cap has reached and this project can continue for development
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

I think possible to increase but only small amount, because this ico will ends approximately tomorrow. JDS have raised about $320,000 so soft cap has reached and this project can continue for development
with the current value of Bitcoin the sum in fiat remains low, just back to climb we will have an equivalent in fiat much higher.
 they collected more than 60 Btc, which is a good amount to develop, prior to the closing will rise again
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: