Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...
For sure those 3 days left are more interesting to watch. Expecting some big investments for this interesting project in last hours. Idea of combining Blockchain and social networks is pretty genial!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

I don't know if there are new investors. The increase could be due to the price of bitcoin that has reached 3.6k euros today. The number of bitcoin is still the same (61).

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

I don't know if there are new investors. The increase could be due to the price of bitcoin that has reached 3.6k euros today. The number of bitcoin is still the same (61).

I'm agree with what enigmatical said a couple of posts ago: this project need some more investor to be fluctuations-proof. I just hope these three days the will be no decreases.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:57 PM

I'm agree with what enigmatical said a couple of posts ago: this project need some more investor to be fluctuations-proof. I just hope these three days the will be no decreases.

I just hope for the same thing. If I will invest (is highly probable) I will do saturday to valuate if they will be higher than the minimum goal (that is highly probable too).

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:01:49 PM

Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?

Because this project very potential to success and dating site have big market that rapidly growth by year of years.  More peoples will interested in JDS and will make JDS famous. Then about investor, i think investor still wait and see whether this ico is successful or not to reach minimum cap because fluctuation of bitcoin can change their exchange rate to reach minimum cap
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.

Because this project very potential to success and dating site have big market that rapidly growth by year of years.  More peoples will interested in JDS and will make JDS famous. Then about investor, i think investor still wait and see whether this ico is successful or not to reach minimum cap because fluctuation of bitcoin can change their exchange rate to reach minimum cap

It is exactly my thought... even because I can't be decisive for the success of the ICO. If there's somewhere someone with 50k at least it will be the one who can bring the certainity.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:26 AM

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.

if they will reach the soft cap and maybe something more I'd prefer that they will work on the imporvement of graphics and functionality. as a user you will not communicate with the team when the site will be operative.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

if they will reach the soft cap and maybe something more I'd prefer that they will work on the imporvement of graphics and functionality. as a user you will not communicate with the team when the site will be operative.

You will if you have to communicate a problem of any kind of if you have to ask some questions about the features or the payment, and have one person that can say something just once in the faq as: "the airdrop is over! stop asking for it!" it will be necessary.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

You will if you have to communicate a problem of any kind of if you have to ask some questions about the features or the payment, and have one person that can say something just once in the faq as: "the airdrop is over! stop asking for it!" it will be necessary.

they have a misterious man called YAHOO62278 that is supposed to be the bitcointalk community manager, so they have someone who his job is to answer to similar stuff and so on. I wonder if he's busy in doing something else.

mkomi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

That sounds interesting.

I will read the white paper!
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

they have a misterious man called YAHOO62278 that is supposed to be the bitcointalk community manager, so they have someone who his job is to answer to similar stuff and so on. I wonder if he's busy in doing something else.

Maybe they where in need of a man in another position, so they have changed their plans (just think about slack case). This guy maybe is busy with another social account.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

costumers care is a different thing, that is obviously necessary for every business. in this moment maybe they have just a bit underrated the amount of work and they are trying to do the best. they have just sacrified the thread.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:10 AM

That sounds interesting.

It's a good thing but you must be fast because the ICO will end in two days.  Wink Anyway the white paper is quite easy to read and there are not very complex concepts to understand, so you will be able to appreciate (or not) this project very soon!  Smiley

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

That sounds interesting.

It's a good thing but you must be fast because the ICO will end in two days.  Wink Anyway the white paper is quite easy to read and there are not very complex concepts to understand, so you will be able to appreciate (or not) this project very soon!  Smiley

It good decision to invest at the last moment, because you can see the final success of the project and could be sure that your investments will not go away with scammers. Of course you will not get bonus, but my mention that confident investment better than trying to get bonus from scammers. JDS loonking good for investment now.
un3924035mixi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

Holding few coins from past few days
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

In my opinion, this is not good for a project like this because this may leave a negative impression on the participants/investors
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: