Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:32 PM

I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

nothing so relevant and all just temporary in any case. the ico of this project is over since a month, so the effect of the fork would also irrelevant for the amount raised.

the main threats for all the projects in this phase are the token holders that start to sell them and the lack of the results expected after the fundraise. the first one is quite normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

nothing so relevant and all just temporary in any case. the ico of this project is over since a month, so the effect of the fork would also irrelevant for the amount raised.

the main threats for all the projects in this phase are the token holders that start to sell them and the lack of the results expected after the fundraise. the first one is quite normal.

Yes it is. But if the project is solid the price will go back to its ICO value and (as we hope) even higher. Not many things are certain, so all we hope to choose the right project to join.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.

I don't know... they have talked about privacy in their white paper, but I dont know if they have the skills to switch in case premium user will be not enough to reach the expected goals.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

I don't know... they have talked about privacy in their white paper, but I dont know if they have the skills to switch in case premium user will be not enough to reach the expected goals.

in terms of privacy they have done a lot, so they can be interesting just if the development will give birth to a dating site that is not vulnerable to hackers, spam and so on.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:21:44 PM

We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improve the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.

in terms of privacy they have done a lot, so they can be interesting just if the development will give birth to a dating site that is not vulnerable to hackers, spam and so on.

That's right, as you can see their commitment in development is high. I think that they can create a lot of stuff that can be interesting in several field of application.

PrinceShake

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

today I've checked the website where I saw there has been a lot of transactions, but in DEX exchange I'm not able to see them, neither the price of the JDC. I have to presume that tokens are not yet listed. am I wrong?

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improve the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.

That's right, as you can see their commitment in development is high. I think that they can create a lot of stuff that can be interesting in several field of application.

Yeah the devs been really committed to this project, ever since the ico's been over, they have been developing and changing some aspects of this project and I really give them kudos for that but right now they need to level up their game, the hype isn't the same as it was during the ico, right now some people are getting bored of this project as you can see by the price in the market. They really can create a lot and I'm waiting to see what they can offer more because they really need that, they need more variety to add to this project perhaps like what some people here are saying they could offer a much more secure and private dating site or a dating site that requires verification so that you'll know that the person you're chatting to is real and you're not being catfish, things like that are very interesting and can really be applied to this project. I just hope once the development is over, the hype will be as high as it was before or much higher.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

today I've checked the website where I saw there has been a lot of transactions, but in DEX exchange I'm not able to see them, neither the price of the JDC. I have to presume that tokens are not yet listed. am I wrong?
You might be right,  because I also can't find JDS yet listed on the waves DEX,  with this the price of JDS is also uncertain. Maybe we should await an official announcement in this regard
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

You might be right,  because I also can't find JDS yet listed on the waves DEX,  with this the price of JDS is also uncertain. Maybe we should await an official announcement in this regard
Surely when it will be listed there will be an official announcement, I believe that to go on the Waves Dex wants us to be the end of the foundation,
and that everything is ready.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:56 AM

Wait that's weird cause I've seen this token on DEX and it's being traded, there are even more sell orders now than there was yesterday. Have you guys search for "JustDatingCoin" because that's the name of this token on dex, if you still can't find it then try using its identifier address: "Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn". I might be mistaken just correct me if ever that isn't this token.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
enigmatical

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

Wait that's weird cause I've seen this token on DEX and it's being traded, there are even more sell orders now than there was yesterday. Have you guys search for "JustDatingCoin" because that's the name of this token on dex, if you still can't find it then try using its identifier address: "Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn". I might be mistaken just correct me if ever that isn't this token.

No you are not mistaken, as a matter of fact this information on the identifier address for JDS was very helpful and as you rightly said JDS is being traded on WavesDex.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

Surely when it will be listed there will be an official announcement, I believe that to go on the Waves Dex wants us to be the end of the foundation,
I confirm again there is nothing... To go on the Waves DEX definitely, there will be an official announcement..according to me is lacking a little...GO guys GO
enigmatical

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

I confirm again there is nothing... To go on the Waves DEX definitely, there will be an official announcement..according to me is lacking a little...GO guys GO

No your information is wrong,  kindly check Waves Dex again,  open it from your browser or waves desktop client and not from waves Mobile App and use Justdatingcoin identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn am sure this would help.
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:56:30 PM

We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign. We are working on our project now. And you will hear more good news about http://JustDatingSite.com. You can check all transactions in our JDC Block Explorer https://justdatingcoin.com/

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign.

I can confirm that. I got twitter bounty today

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign. We are working on our project now. And you will hear more good news about http://JustDatingSite.com. You can check all transactions in our JDC Block Explorer https://justdatingcoin.com/
Glad to hear the good news. Looking to see what kind of improvement you are bringing to the table. Also glad to see people are here and write and are interested what is new to come to the project.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

No your information is wrong,  kindly check Waves Dex again,  open it from your browser or waves desktop client and not from waves Mobile App and use Justdatingcoin identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn am sure this would help.
I confirm that I have my token and to see them clearly in the Dex. so for me it's all affixed. if anyone still has problems you can ask here, or in the chat
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: