Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

we and some futher users have kept this thread alive when it seems that the project was in a dead point, also because if the china news and so on. fortunately the price are back almost at the same level they were before the storm.

After all I think we were defending our interests in doing it. The amount of the funds raised will be compromised for a couple of days and a lot of people were scaried about it. Maybe some of them were already investors worried about their money. How to blame them?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Very interesting concept, in a market which does not know crisis (dating site).

I try to join the airdrop, even if I have a newbie account ! (fingers crossed ^^)

Your statement may right, dating site different with other business that will down if crisis come. Although crisis or not the dating site like JDS always have high traffic and high demand, so JDS have bright future and have big potential for investment
Any company or business do really have to face challenges and JDS isn't an exception on that one,you can be sure if they would really have a high traffic and high demand later on.As of now their ICO is about to finish I would like to see on what would be the words of those devs after this event.

this is the main question now for this project. they must have a huge traffic to refund back their investors and increase the value of any jdc. until now no one has spoken about marketing strategies.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

we and some futher users have kept this thread alive when it seems that the project was in a dead point, also because if the china news and so on. fortunately the price are back almost at the same level they were before the storm.

After all I think we were defending our interests in doing it. The amount of the funds raised will be compromised for a couple of days and a lot of people were scaried about it. Maybe some of them were already investors worried about their money. How to blame them?

I think that in the case the project can't reach the minimum goal it give back the money to its investors, like in the crowdfunding campaings. the biggest worries were about crypto investors in general and people who bought waves to invest here.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

I think that in the case the project can't reach the minimum goal it give back the money to its investors, like in the crowdfunding campaings. the biggest worries were about crypto investors in general and people who bought waves to invest here.

We have just to learn that fluctuations, also the most violent ones are the ordinary in this field. Yesterday there were some news about the shut down of an exchange platform for Waves, today the price is back to the ordinary level. I think sometimes someone plans these kind of things to increase his wallet.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

We have just to learn that fluctuations, also the most violent ones are the ordinary in this field. Yesterday there were some news about the shut down of an exchange platform for Waves, today the price is back to the ordinary level. I think sometimes someone plans these kind of things to increase his wallet.

of course it is just done by some big players to profit from the fluctuations! we have just to observe the market and profit as well when sometime like this happens!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

I try to join the airdrop, even if I have a newbie account ! (fingers crossed ^^)

Your statement may right, dating site different with other business that will down if crisis come. Although crisis or not the dating site like JDS always have high traffic and high demand, so JDS have bright future and have big potential for investment
Any company or business do really have to face challenges and JDS isn't an exception on that one,you can be sure if they would really have a high traffic and high demand later on.As of now their ICO is about to finish I would like to see on what would be the words of those devs after this event.

this is the main question now for this project. they must have a huge traffic to refund back their investors and increase the value of any jdc. until now no one has spoken about marketing strategies.

maybe we have just to check again the white paper and try to look for this information. sometimes in cryptos projects they underrate the step form developement to market, that is important also in these cases.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

of course it is just done by some big players to profit from the fluctuations! we have just to observe the market and profit as well when sometime like this happens!

I suggest to you all to be long term investor, because more profitable than short term investor, don't wory about bad news it only temporary not permanent, the community or devs will fixed the problems, i believe they will not silence. Just buy more if your coin down
Zwiebo

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

I dont get the veryfication mail. Spamfolder is empty
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

I suggest to you all to be long term investor, because more profitable than short term investor, don't wory about bad news it only temporary not permanent, the community or devs will fixed the problems, i believe they will not silence. Just buy more if your coin down

This is exactly what we are talking about. Now I learned that every time the prices go down there are a lot of expert people who buy and make the price rise up again. I hope that a long term investment will pay.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

This is exactly what we are talking about. Now I learned that every time the prices go down there are a lot of expert people who buy and make the price rise up again. I hope that a long term investment will pay.
Fluctuations occur in the market and weak hands loose the most,  it takes patience and endurance. Take a loss when it's inevitable and move on fast,  be slow to take profit before you loose out big. Long term strategy in trading remains best in the crypto-ecosystem. For this JDS coin, I would advise hold long term.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

maybe we have just to check again the white paper and try to look for this information. sometimes in cryptos projects they underrate the step form developement to market, that is important also in these cases.
You cant see about marketing matter into its white paper because I haven't seen one when I tried to read it or I just missed something? There are really some instances on where there are projects which is being underrated.

fajarkus12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:18:14 PM

Fluctuations occur in the market and weak hands loose the most,  it takes patience and endurance. Take a loss when it's inevitable and move on fast,  be slow to take profit before you loose out big. Long term strategy in trading remains best in the crypto-ecosystem. For this JDS coin, I would advise hold long term.

Let's we see the price of JDS coin after entering exchange, if this coin down i will buy more because i believe JDS has bright future and more peoples will  join to using JDS for searching soul mate, it can make JDS coin will  high demand so the price will increass
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

Now we are prepearing to launch Just Dating Coin Explorer.
It will help you to watch haw our new cryptocurrency will work for you.

cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7725

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Instruction will be soon. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

what about the 10 waves for the user which are on the airdrop?
not arrived till yet on my jds account

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:23:49 PM

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Instruction will be soon. Detail instruction will be available soon.

"Other investors will get JDC during month"

cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7725

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

that means we can forget the 10 waves on our own jds account?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

You are our investors too!!! Smiley
You will also get tokens!

fajarkus12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

JDS continues to grow well, have passed the 360K $ in a few hours !! I have a question for the team, the airdrop is finished ? how is it continuing ?

With easy requirement for get reward i think possible that airdrop has reached 1,000 lucky participants. Based on first page this airdrop only for 1,000 participants so i think the airdrop will close and not continue
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Is the ICO ends ? If its end how much the funds jds collected ? It is good or not enought? . I see the potential of this project to become more successful in the future. So if you have JDS ITS BETTER IF YOU HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS AND POSSIBLE YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE FUTURE.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

You are our investors too!!! Smiley
You will also get tokens!
It is very encouraging to hear from you again RomanJDS,  we await the premium services of the site and it's also impressive to hear the site is translated into 7 languages. But for those on bounty campaign waiting till October isn't it too far
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: