Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improov the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.
Congratulations to the team and devs for the dedication and commitment so far as well as the continuous development of the site to ensure smooth user interface and meet the needs of its participants.
Very well, we will evaluate the changes made. In the meantime, continue to work well in the project and renew my trust in you.

I also hope the team continue for development this project and never give up. Also the team have to more active because this is necessary in order to investors will not worry about this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3158

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:20:39 PM

IS there any info when we can expect JDS tokens on any exchange and what it will be starting price for JDS?
They have a huge airdrop where participated a lot of users. I guess the price must be much lower than the ICO period

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
groundageabalone

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

is the quantity of tokens limited?
Stepmarina

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:07:38 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:11 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

From what I know, this is the only dating ICO around. But still we need to see what product they will release because dating niche is overcrowded.
There is a project called matchpool. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866871.0
They have similar market target with just dating site, but I never heard the project make some noise after the success ico. Maybe it can called a competitor.

But I don't care with them, I just want to see JDS announce something good for us with the platform development or more exchanges for JDC token.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

There is a project called matchpool. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866871.0
They have similar market target with just dating site, but I never heard the project make some noise after the success ico. Maybe it can called a competitor.

But I don't care with them, I just want to see JDS announce something good for us with the platform development or more exchanges for JDC token.
I am not worried because they have 2 different missions, JDS is the service for the human sentimental relations.
This service is dedicated to the game. We must have patience for the news.
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:29:46 AM

Due to mail delivery server misconfiguration  we had some troubles with email delivery. We are sorry about that, everything will be fixed within 48 hours.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

Due to mail delivery server misconfiguration  we had some troubles with email delivery. We are sorry about that, everything will be fixed within 48 hours.

Thanks for this information, as we await this technicalities to  be corrected. Communication like this is definitely key to understanding what could cause certain delays and reduce anticipation. Thanks
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

Thank you. I've missed Matchpool from my radar and they even have life alpha version of the app.
Competition is good for everybody. I will keep both in my assets and let's hope that at least one will succeed Smiley

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:30:39 PM

Recently, all new project have shown huge depreciation after ICO terminates. Nevertheless, it seems that the jds team is behind the project and keep working for the improvement of their product. Pretty sure it will gain the success it deserves.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

Recently, all new project have shown huge depreciation after ICO terminates. Nevertheless, it seems that the jds team is behind the project and keep working for the improvement of their product. Pretty sure it will gain the success it deserves.
I am a firm supporter of technology blockchain applied to the "normal" services. The concept of decentralization,
which provides useful information for all at reduced costs. JDS is one of these projects, a Lot of information within everyone's reach.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

However greatness of the team or the project idea on blockchain technology, it still nothing if the token doesn't have value on the market. No doubt, JDS is a good project. But everyone know every tokens need some market.
You can see now how's the market activities of JDC on wavesdex. It's need to out from wavesdex and find another real exchange.

enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:49 PM

Indeed that's the sad reality, once most new projects hits exchanges it's depreciation makes it more profitable to even buy tokens cheaper IP n exchanges rather than invest during icon,  however we hope that JDS appreciates in long term irrespective of the situation of the market
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term
enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

I hope JDS will get in exchanges after the fork. It will help to protect agains this depreciation that the altcoin have. It is still a great project and will have a good valuation in long term

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

JDS is already in waves DEX,  unless you are referring to other exchanges. Regarding the anticipated segwit 2x hardfork, is it still holding?Huh Do you think it will impact positively or negatively on JDS coin??

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:33:50 PM

Honestly if you ask me I don't think the fork will do any impact on this token, the forks has nothing to do with this token to begin with. I just think the reason why the price is depreciating is because this project is still developing and it's still has 1 exchange at the moment and if you can tell not a lot of people are a fan of wavesdex because trading in that platform is really slow. I just hope once the development will be over, the devs can focus on getting this coin listed on another exchange, that will really help increase the value of JDS.
I am certain that the volumes in the Dex grow in the coming months. Now people are comfortable in the traditional exchange because there are many volumes. The Dex see their feature later on, and meanwhile hold the token.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:01 PM

when they have announced that the fork has been cancelled bitcoin has stopped its growth and all altcoin have started to grow. in the case the fork has been done the scenario would be the opposite, so the impact some talked about.

nothing so relevant and all just temporary in any case. the ico of this project is over since a month, so the effect of the fork would also irrelevant for the amount raised.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: