Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

Anyone explication me to airdrop JDS ? or link to read .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Hello OP, could you give us some updates on the project? I was planning to do a little investment but I don't think it OK for you to be offline for 5 days and run a ICO in meantime.

RomanJDS - Last Active:    September 12, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

The JDS guys are losts from a very long time... No one knows why. We are just trying to provide some easy information to newbies and try to understand what happens, but this is really awkward!

maybe it's true that they are very busy and under pressure with china stuff, developement, meeting potential big investors and so on. the most important thing is that the project go on, I think.

Maybe it's also because of the airdrop: they saw that the people on this thread was just talking about it, so it was a useless loss of time and energy to keep talking here.

if it's true that RomanJDS was active the 12 of september for the last time it's nearly impossible that you will receive the airdrop even if the program is still working on.  Cheesy Wink

Thank you very much for your support, I was very in need of it!  Grin Anyway I was not here because of the airdrop, so if I will not receive it, it would not be a problem at all.
I support with a lot of trust in your project that continues to collect cryptocurrency.
support for this project because I believe that the value of the data and of the profiles can grow a lot in the future
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

Anyone explication me to airdrop JDS ? or link to read .

from this thread's main page:

INCREDIBLE AIRDROP

Our private investor decided to provide 10,000 WAVES for Incredible Airdrop.
Only 1,000 lucky participants will get it. Airdrop will be finished in any time. Hurry up!
How to join:
1. Sign up ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php
2. Confirm your e-mail
3. Visit deposit page to get WAVES address ico.justdatingsite.com/deposit.php
4. Send me PM that you joined with short info about yourself:
WAVES address (from ICO site):
Bitcointalk Name:

Rules
Your rank must be Jr. Member or higher.
This campaign is limited to 1000 participants.
Only one Bitcointalk account per participant is allowed.

You will receive 10 WAVES on your account of our ICO site.

tell me if you have some further questions!

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

Hello OP, could you give us some updates on the project? I was planning to do a little investment but I don't think it OK for you to be offline for 5 days and run a ICO in meantime.

The JDS guys are losts from a very long time... No one knows why. We are just trying to provide some easy information to newbies and try to understand what happens, but this is really awkward!

maybe it's true that they are very busy and under pressure with china stuff, developement, meeting potential big investors and so on. the most important thing is that the project go on, I think.

Maybe it's also because of the airdrop: they saw that the people on this thread was just talking about it, so it was a useless loss of time and energy to keep talking here.

if it's true that RomanJDS was active the 12 of september for the last time it's nearly impossible that you will receive the airdrop even if the program is still working on.  Cheesy Wink

Thank you very much for your support, I was very in need of it!  Grin Anyway I was not here because of the airdrop, so if I will not receive it, it would not be a problem at all.
I support with a lot of trust in your project that continues to collect cryptocurrency.
support for this project because I believe that the value of the data and of the profiles can grow a lot in the future

This project will go on. They have already raised the small cap. I wish they will get the medium one and it is also related on the price of bitcoin/altcoins in the exchanges.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

they have already reached the small cap, and passed it so they can be a bit more relaxed. they should have to concentrate on talk with investors for what they still lack...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

they have already reached the small cap, and passed it so they can be a bit more relaxed. they should have to concentrate on talk with investors for what they still lack...

With the airdrop the had a big chance to hype this project into this forum but they don't took advantage of this situation totally disappearing from the thread. A huge waste!

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

With the airdrop the had a big chance to hype this project into this forum but they didn't took advantage of this situation totally disappearing from the thread. A huge waste!

you're both right this time. they had a great opportunity with the airdrop because a lot of people wrote on this thread about it and they took a lot of attention! they should have done better...

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

With the airdrop the had a big chance to hype this project into this forum but they didn't took advantage of this situation totally disappearing from the thread. A huge waste!

you're both right this time. they had a great opportunity with the airdrop because a lot of people wrote on this thread about it and they took a lot of attention! they should have done better...

People, a lot of people, is still writing here. Except some spam, there are a lot that is trying to partecipate to the programs, that talks about crypto's news, that explains why to invest in a project like that... There is still an hot conversation between users here.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

People, a lot of people, is still writing here. Except some spam, there are a lot that is trying to partecipate to the programs, that talks about crypto's news, that explains why to invest in a project like that... There is still an hot conversation between users here.

all thanks to what they have done in the first 30/40 pages of their thread that have been a huge success. some other projects don't have the same enthusiasm, and maybe they deserve to have it. they have so they must take advantage of it.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

This project will go on. They have already raised the small cap. I wish they will get the medium one and it is also related on the price of bitcoin/altcoins in the exchanges.
the total cap in fiat has gone down for obvious consequence of the descent of the crypto into fiat. in the project are revenue more coin and if you look at it now you see the difference, and in a few days will be greater than the flow of cryptocurrency
BTCmax24

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

This project looks good a dating site. The dev is not that active but it doesnt mean that there is no development on this project. When the dev is not so much active by answering your inquiries it only means that he is busy in the project so calm down and wait for further announcement, just do your part and support your project for a better result.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Is the airdrop still open?
Also I had asked for this and they told me that only the first thousand could have access to airdrop..but I've done two days ago and I received 10 waves.
I'm happy!!
To test you!!

What funny is, instead of wondering whether the 1000 participants cap has been reached or not, I wondered if a) you're spamming, b) you accidentally posted with wrong alt of yours, or c) there's a mistake on the bounty distribution side. Because if none of my option above is true, then there should be no possibility for you to get an airdrop. You're a newbie, and you need to be on Junior rank to apply. So yeah, a little screenshot of the balance will help clarify things.

we must consider also romanjds last activity. if it was inactive since the 12 of september it would be impossible that he read the messages two or three days ago. this is a fail...

Ok.  I guess I will just have to wait.  I participated in the airdrop and received the WAVES tokens.  Are there any updates?  Maybe I should have given my personal WAVES wallet instead?  As the WAVES that were airdropped are mandated to be used in the JDS ICO.  Either way, getting some activity on the count of the OP is very important for projects like these. 

Is anyone on this thread in their Slack?  Usually that is a good way to get information from members of the team.  I agree, that the dev most likely is still working.  Delegate someone to run the ANN thread.  I'll probably join the Slack or Telegram and report back any findings.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

Also I had asked for this and they told me that only the first thousand could have access to airdrop..but I've done two days ago and I received 10 waves.
I'm happy!!
To test you!!

What funny is, instead of wondering whether the 1000 participants cap has been reached or not, I wondered if a) you're spamming, b) you accidentally posted with wrong alt of yours, or c) there's a mistake on the bounty distribution side. Because if none of my option above is true, then there should be no possibility for you to get an airdrop. You're a newbie, and you need to be on Junior rank to apply. So yeah, a little screenshot of the balance will help clarify things.

we must consider also romanjds last activity. if it was inactive since the 12 of september it would be impossible that he read the messages two or three days ago. this is a fail...

Ok.  I guess I will just have to wait.  I participated in the airdrop and received the WAVES tokens.  Are there any updates?  Maybe I should have given my personal WAVES wallet instead?  As the WAVES that were airdropped are mandated to be used in the JDS ICO.  Either way, getting some activity on the count of the OP is very important for projects like these. 

Is anyone on this thread in their Slack?  Usually that is a good way to get information from members of the team.  I agree, that the dev most likely is still working.  Delegate someone to run the ANN thread.  I'll probably join the Slack or Telegram and report back any findings.

I think you must invest them. I don't know how does it work exactly but I don't think you can trade them, I would be a no sense. Even if they have to be invested it's like to have money for free.  Wink

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

I'm happy!!
To test you!!

it should be a good idea to follow their slack or telegram profile, so maybe we will know what is happening! I've already got telegram so I will start from it. some have or even know what is slack?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:35:12 PM

I've never heard about it before. It must be a kind of social widely used by those people. Please, tell us something about telegram, so maybe I will download and join the chat too.  Smiley

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

I've never heard about it before. It must be a kind of social widely used by those people. Please, tell us something about telegram, so maybe I will download and join the chat too.  Smiley

Slack is not exact a social in the classical meaning. is more a kind of workspace where people can chat and share things. it doesn't look like facebook or twitter and its meaning is a bit different...

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Slack is not exact a social in the classical meaning. is more a kind of workspace where people can chat and share things. it doesn't look like facebook or twitter and its meaning is a bit different...

Indeed! I was curious and so I'm checking now on Google. It looks a bit like skype and even telegram. I don't know why people who works may find it useful, but it seems appreciated.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

Indeed! I was curious and so I'm checking now on Google. It looks a bit like skype and even telegram. I don't know why people who works may find it useful, but it seems appreciated.

it's because of some chat organization features, is not bad and it could be very useful in medium team with different tasks. I don't have an account so if someone who have one may check it would be awesome, thanks!  Smiley

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

Most project create slack channels to give users, participants and potential investors an opportunity to discuss one on one with the developers and back-end programmers of those projects,  I believe this is also the sole aim a slack channel for this project is created.
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

I've never heard about it before. It must be a kind of social widely used by those people. Please, tell us something about telegram, so maybe I will download and join the chat too.  Smiley

it's because of some chat organization features, is not bad and it could be very useful in medium team with different tasks. I don't have an account so if someone who have one may check it would be awesome, thanks!  Smiley

I was checking telegram chat. there is a guy who answer quickly when a user ask a question. so it seems they are just ignoring the bitcoitalk thread. it was a choice...

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: