Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

I tried to check using the identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn on the Waves DEX when I was unable to find JDC on their platform, and all I saw was nothing. Does it mean that even DEX has probably removed the JDC markets? Why are there no exchanges yet since the ICO had been long over? It's not about getting worried as I know that the project is strong, but all I want is that they should provide us with some news related to the exchanges that are in-line to add JDC soon.

I tried to check dex few seconds ago, I still can find JDC with the identifier. Why don't you give it another shot? See if it's a temporal error. But I am very agree with the needs of news. Devs information of their recent development will give some certainty here and strengthen holders resolve to keep holding because they know the project is not abandoned

I finally saw something happening and got to see it there once again. But what I think is that, what's the purpose of JDC even being at WAVES when nobody is interested in trading it anywhere yet? I am seeing some ridiculous prices at which everyone is "asking" a JDC for, and that's 100 sats max whereas it should be at least 0.0003 BTC considering the fact that it got sold at 0.001 when the value was 3500 USD per BTC. Some even claimed to have sold it for just a measly $0.1-$0.2 per coin which is worst. Devs should get serious about the value of their project that's somewhat diminishing.

The low buy order is probably put by some people in case there are some other people who desperate enough to sell and decide to do a quick and instant sell. And about the price, it's also a little bit confusing. I don't think I understand how wavesdex order book works. In rare occasions where the order history appear (probably we need to sacrifice a newborn lamb and bathe on its pure blood while holding a cat's whisker in order to have the history to appear), I can see that the sell/buy order are somewhat not like the one being put on sell order.

For example, right now, the lowest sell order is 8,000 satoshi on 85 JDC, while the history states that few minutes ago, there is a buy transaction at 58,000 satoshi for 71 JDC. Normally, at other exchanges, they'll emptied out the 8,000 satoshi order before moving to a higher sell order, means, that buyer should get their 71 JDC at 8,000 (and not 58,000), leaving only 14 JDC left at 8,000 satoshi. However, the history state otherwise and that lowest order remains.

Can anyone help explaining this? Or does it simply caused by the system error (which... happened every time I managed to make the order history to appear)?

I think it's something we call "bug" as they have recently stated that they had been updating their DEX to 2.0. I am still unsure of whether they have already implemented everything and launched the DEX 2.0 or not? And even if DEX 2.0 is released, their admins should be notified of these glitches. And I have a request to everyone here: This project is really solid and the coins are really less in terms of supply, so please don't sell them dirt cheap.

Yeah the waves dex is very buggy I've stopped using it months ago, I just can never figure out how to trade on there. And speaking of the DEX 2.0, I never heard about it being available to the public yet, I knew before that it was on the works but right now there's no recent news about it, so I don't think those bugs and glitches will be fixed soon. I think the admins are aware of those glitches, a lot of people have been complaining about it and if I remember correctly, the admins they were telling the community that it will be fix once the new beta app will be released. Yeah this project has a huge potential ahead of it, it's just disappointing that the devs don't have a final product yet to incorporate this coin with, that's why they are still having drawbacks when it comes to finishing their roadmap, so just like you, I do hope people will stop selling this coin cheap. I know most of us just got this token from an airdrop but still, the price that it's being sold right now is not worth it, this project deserves more value, the dev is still active and is still working on this, so please please stop selling low.
[/quote
]Within a few weeks we will have important news in the world the blockchain, they come out so many updates and new projects, and new releases. 2018 will be even more interesting,
and had participated in the JDS will be repaid.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

I tried to check using the identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn on the Waves DEX when I was unable to find JDC on their platform, and all I saw was nothing. Does it mean that even DEX has probably removed the JDC markets? Why are there no exchanges yet since the ICO had been long over? It's not about getting worried as I know that the project is strong, but all I want is that they should provide us with some news related to the exchanges that are in-line to add JDC soon.

I tried to check dex few seconds ago, I still can find JDC with the identifier. Why don't you give it another shot? See if it's a temporal error. But I am very agree with the needs of news. Devs information of their recent development will give some certainty here and strengthen holders resolve to keep holding because they know the project is not abandoned

I finally saw something happening and got to see it there once again. But what I think is that, what's the purpose of JDC even being at WAVES when nobody is interested in trading it anywhere yet? I am seeing some ridiculous prices at which everyone is "asking" a JDC for, and that's 100 sats max whereas it should be at least 0.0003 BTC considering the fact that it got sold at 0.001 when the value was 3500 USD per BTC. Some even claimed to have sold it for just a measly $0.1-$0.2 per coin which is worst. Devs should get serious about the value of their project that's somewhat diminishing.

The low buy order is probably put by some people in case there are some other people who desperate enough to sell and decide to do a quick and instant sell. And about the price, it's also a little bit confusing. I don't think I understand how wavesdex order book works. In rare occasions where the order history appear (probably we need to sacrifice a newborn lamb and bathe on its pure blood while holding a cat's whisker in order to have the history to appear), I can see that the sell/buy order are somewhat not like the one being put on sell order.

For example, right now, the lowest sell order is 8,000 satoshi on 85 JDC, while the history states that few minutes ago, there is a buy transaction at 58,000 satoshi for 71 JDC. Normally, at other exchanges, they'll emptied out the 8,000 satoshi order before moving to a higher sell order, means, that buyer should get their 71 JDC at 8,000 (and not 58,000), leaving only 14 JDC left at 8,000 satoshi. However, the history state otherwise and that lowest order remains.

Can anyone help explaining this? Or does it simply caused by the system error (which... happened every time I managed to make the order history to appear)?

I think it's something we call "bug" as they have recently stated that they had been updating their DEX to 2.0. I am still unsure of whether they have already implemented everything and launched the DEX 2.0 or not? And even if DEX 2.0 is released, their admins should be notified of these glitches. And I have a request to everyone here: This project is really solid and the coins are really less in terms of supply, so please don't sell them dirt cheap.

Yeah the waves dex is very buggy I've stopped using it months ago, I just can never figure out how to trade on there. And speaking of the DEX 2.0, I never heard about it being available to the public yet, I knew before that it was on the works but right now there's no recent news about it, so I don't think those bugs and glitches will be fixed soon. I think the admins are aware of those glitches, a lot of people have been complaining about it and if I remember correctly, the admins they were telling the community that it will be fix once the new beta app will be released. Yeah this project has a huge potential ahead of it, it's just disappointing that the devs don't have a final product yet to incorporate this coin with, that's why they are still having drawbacks when it comes to finishing their roadmap, so just like you, I do hope people will stop selling this coin cheap. I know most of us just got this token from an airdrop but still, the price that it's being sold right now is not worth it, this project deserves more value, the dev is still active and is still working on this, so please please stop selling low.

You might have your own personal disposition about the wavesdex platform, however waves have a couple of new innovations lined up for nextyear by which time smartcontracts would be introduced on the platform. Follow wavesdex on twitter and other social handle for current updates.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

You might have your own personal disposition about the wavesdex platform, however waves have a couple of new innovations lined up for nextyear by which time smartcontracts would be introduced on the platform. Follow wavesdex on twitter and other social handle for current updates.

Actually I've read about that, I'm pretty stoked to see what's coming next for waves. I've heard great feedbacks so far about this new innovations that you're talking about on here and seeing that they're gonna introduce smart contracts then that will really be a huge step for the project and also for the platform. It's great that they're pushing their limits to be on the same level with eth, even though eth's way older than waves it's nice that wave is trying to catch up with eth's features. I do follow wavesdex on twitter and so far it seems like 2018 is a bright year for the platform, I hope by next year I won't have any more problems with the platform, hoping they can really improve and fix those bugs and glitches that I was talking about anyway just a quick update on JDS, I read on telegram that 2018 will also be a bright year for this project, it seems like this 2018, JDS will finally be introduced to a larger market. I think this year the devs effort on the development of the project will finally be seen by the public.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
enigmatical

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:44:41 PM

Actually I've read about that, I'm pretty stoked to see what's coming next for waves. I've heard great feedbacks so far about this new innovations that you're talking about on here and seeing that they're gonna introduce smart contracts then that will really be a huge step for the project and also for the platform. It's great that they're pushing their limits to be on the same level with eth, even though eth's way older than waves it's nice that wave is trying to catch up with eth's features. I do follow wavesdex on twitter and so far it seems like 2018 is a bright year for the platform, I hope by next year I won't have any more problems with the platform, hoping they can really improve and fix those bugs and glitches that I was talking about anyway just a quick update on JDS, I read on telegram that 2018 will also be a bright year for this project, it seems like this 2018, JDS will finally be introduced to a larger market. I think this year the devs effort on the development of the project will finally be seen by the public.

Absolutely you are right,  if JDS gets listed on other exchanges, I believe this would help the coin appreciate in value especially in exchanges that have high trade volume.
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

Absolutely you are right,  if JDS gets listed on other exchanges, I believe this would help the coin appreciate in value especially in exchanges that have high trade volume.

I agree with you! It will be a great opportunity to open JDS to a larger market and appreciate the devs efforts!
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:56:47 PM

I agree with you! It will be a great opportunity to open JDS to a larger market and appreciate the devs efforts!

Ofcourse it will be a brilliant opportunity, I wonder what exchanges the devs are planning on adding this token on, they never seem to mention it on here, was it on their roadmap though? I've read that some time ago and I honestly forgot if it was mentioned on there lol. Anyway do you have any idea on what exchanges that will be? And if you were to decide, what exchanges do you think will be best for this token to get added on? Because if I were the devs then I'll spend some money and add this token on binance,hitbtc or maybe on cryptopia, either of these exchanges will be a great platform for JDS to be introduce to a huge market, this can really pave the way for JDS to be noticed by a number of investors. After wavesdex, the devs really need to step up their game and find an exchange that have a large volume so that the price of JDS can start increasing again.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:28 AM

Before a new exchange, I think the release and extensive adoption of jds is of fundamental importance. There must be a working and spread out product to get to high levels. Nevertheless, the new dex platform would give a higher and better visibility to all this coin.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:00 AM

Before a new exchange, I think the release and extensive adoption of jds is of fundamental importance. There must be a working and spread out product to get to high levels. Nevertheless, the new dex platform would give a higher and better visibility to all this coin.
I totally agree with you. But the thing is JDS team is not as active as when the ico still running to let people now the progress of this project. They only said "we are working hard, we are keep working". The investors need a regular update to know what happen with the project where they put their money.

holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1400

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

I totally agree with you. But the thing is JDS team is not as active as when the ico still running to let people now the progress of this project. They only said "we are working hard, we are keep working". The investors need a regular update to know what happen with the project where they put their money.

Although I hate to admit, I have to say that their silence is quite worrying too. A little words here and there, a little response and posts on regular basis will helps their holder feel secure and certain. It's not enough worrisome to make me sell at current price, though.

And about exchange, I am really looking forward for them to have a new exchange, but if they decide to stay with wavesdex as their sole exchange for a little while, then I really hope wavesdex could improve their UI. I need to see how steady is the trading happened on daily basis. Instead, I can only see their common "There was no trades for the current pair" although I am sure there actually are some buy and sell activities happened. This "false information" could lead to a belief that the coin is long abandoned.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

Yeah I've noticed that as well and that's kind of bad honestly, the dev should've been consistent with the updates, it seems fishy that during the ico they were so interactive, so active with the updates and so supportive to the community but now they rarely come on here and when they update us it's not even a clear update. Exactly that's the thing though they should take care of their investors and let them know everything that's been happening with the project, as bad as this sounds but they do need their investors, they need the money, they need people to believe in them, they need people to stop dumping their tokens but if they keep on being so reluctant with the updates and being so broad with what's been happening with the project then it's really hard to trust them with this project's future.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

Now I am beginning to wonder if this project is abandoned or what??   No updates, nothing. When is listing in other exchanges expected or do we settle only for wavesdex.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:01:33 AM

I agree with you, but in a situation when very little update information about project development is announced, one may be forced to think that the project is abandoned.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

I agree with you, but in a situation when very little update information about project development is announced, one may be forced to think that the project is abandoned.

I really hope it won't the case as the devs already put some good efforts in a project which has lot of potential. I am not in the loop with other channels. But this thread remains the best point of contact with the community and investors.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

I really hope it won't the case as the devs already put some good efforts in a project which has lot of potential. I am not in the loop with other channels. But this thread remains the best point of contact with the community and investors.
I also hope the team will not leave this project, because ico is already successful and just waiting for the next step

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:15:50 PM

I also hope the team will not leave this project, because ico is already successful and just waiting for the next step

I don't think the dev is abandoning this project, he's active on telegram and he's saying that he's really busy working on this project, I think he's changing a lot of features that's why it's taking him so much time to complete this project. He's improving a lot of features so that the project can come out as outstanding as we want it to be which is a really good thing, seeing that this project is getting some competitions lately. As what the dev mentioned on telegram by next year we'll be able to see the development of this project and I think next year will be the year for JDS, next year there will be a lot of news coming and lots of updates so I guess right now the best thing for us to do is to wait. The dev also mention to hold the tokens and not sell it at the current price, cause whoever sells it will regret cause next year the price may skyrocket.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:36:58 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 05:27:02 PM by RomanJDS

We are glad to announce that our project is successfully improving according to our road map. We added online banking and SMS payments to our site last month. Before it we gave our customers oportunitate to pay for premium services via various cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, Waves and etc.). This month we are planning to  continue improving our premium services and add payments via credit cards for the convenience of our customers. Thus we will start to make buyback of our JDC at the end of this month.

Best regards,
JDS Team
http://justdatingsite.com/
http://justdatingcoin.com/

themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

We are glad to announce that our project is successfully improving according our road map. We added online banking and SMS payments to our site last month. Before it we gave our customers oportunitate to pay for premium services via various cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, Waves and etc.). This month we are planning to  continue improving our premium services and add payments via credit cards for the convenience of our customers. Thus we will start to make buyback of our JDC at the end of this month.

Best regards,
JDS Team

That's great dev, I'm glad this project is really moving forward, that's a lot of features that you've added so far. I applaud you guys for giving so much effort and for working hard for this project, even though you haven't been updating us lately but it's really nice that you finally posted on here and gave us the idea on what's been going on with the project. It's great that you are planning to add payments via credit cards this gives everyone the opportunity to avail the premium services and if we compare both people who have credit cards and those who have cryptocurrency, it's pretty obvious that the majority of the people nowadays are credit card holders so adding this feature is a really huge plus and can really help this project reach a much larger market. It's also great that you're finally gonna start the buyback program this can really help move the price of this token and this can also prevent people from dumping this token. Really great update dev, thank you so much. The wait was pretty worth it for me.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

I couldn't find anything about JDS on Coinmarketcap, so I decided to drop in here. Sounds like the project is doing well and still being developed. I'll hold and see what happens!  Smiley

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

We are glad to announce that our project is successfully improving according to our road map. We added online banking and SMS payments to our site last month. Before it we gave our customers oportunitate to pay for premium services via various cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, Waves and etc.). This month we are planning to  continue improving our premium services and add payments via credit cards for the convenience of our customers. Thus we will start to make buyback of our JDC at the end of this month.

Best regards,
JDS Team

Glad you are still developing it as it's interesting project without a lot of competitors.

Do you plan to list your WAVES asses in an exchnage soon? I want to buy JSD coins but trading is dead in WAVES DEX. I can easily buy cheap but there isn't any single buying order if I decide to sell it later.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:45 PM

With the dev's post that they are still working on this project, gives me reassurance that they are not abandoning this project. So hopefully, JDC will have a movement in waves dex by next year.

Yeah same here, I felt so relieved when the dev posted on this thread, it's like all my worries went away by just reading a single post. It seems like everyone who are holding JDC at this very moment are doing the right thing, with the recent news from the dev, I'm quite hopeful that this 2018 we're gonna profit a lot. I'm pretty sure JDC will have a movement in waves dex by next year, because as what the dev mentioned they will start the buyback program by the end of this month so that will really help start the trading then that will continue by next year, so hopefully if everything goes well then that can cause an uptrend and help the price of JDC in the market move forward.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: