Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
dimitri

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

they certainly moved to telegram .. no activity here at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Yes... it is a strange choice I can't understand. Here they can meet new people potentially interested to join their project that don't receive any answer. People on telegram is already in.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

Yes... it is a strange choice I can't understand. Here they can meet new people potentially interested to join their project that don't receive any answer. People on telegram is already in.

they should have someone (someone else, I think that answer every day on telegram chat would be very hard!) who one time per day, almost everyday will check the thread and try to answer to someone.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

they should have someone (someone else, I think that answer every day on telegram chat would be very hard!) who one time per day, almost everyday will check the thread and try to answer to someone.

maybe not to us but just to all those people that are asking for the airdrop and how to use it. it is just in their own interest. they can raise more money directly (that is more useful than slack so far!)

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

The most important discovery is that they are still alive and maybe the project is going on without problems, so we can be more trusty in their work and try to support them here, even answering some new user's quetions, if we can!  Smiley

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

The most important discovery is that they are still alive and maybe the project is going on without problems, so we can be more trusty in their work and try to support them here, even answering some new user's quetions, if we can!  Smiley
You are right we should help everyone interested in this project. It doesn't matter how much people ask. There is no such thing like stupid question. I  guess they are atm more focused on project then in marketing, which is not a bad thing.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:35:54 PM

Hello OP, could you give us some updates on the project? I was planning to do a little investment but I don't think it OK for you to be offline for 5 days and run a ICO in meantime.

RomanJDS - Last Active:    September 12, 2017, 07:17:17 PM
mybee still busy

I agree with you, but ussualy dev active on the slack, my suggestion to this project if there are new updates dev must post it to all forum like facebook, twitter,  slack etc, not only one. but i am sure dev do all the best for investors.

May be he's active on slack but I will not invest into project where OP is not posting any updates from a week. There are other inquires from users and just this is not a behavior from a person who seeks for money.

He's still missing: RomanJDS - Last Active:    September 12, 2017, 07:17:17 PM
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

I've never heard about it before. It must be a kind of social widely used by those people. Please, tell us something about telegram, so maybe I will download and join the chat too.  Smiley

Slack is not exact a social in the classical meaning. is more a kind of workspace where people can chat and share things. it doesn't look like facebook or twitter and its meaning is a bit different...
Most project create slack channels to give users, participants and potential investors an opportunity to discuss one on one with the developers and back-end programmers of those projects,  I believe this is also the sole aim a slack channel for this project is created.

Yes and it's a great way to keep up to date with what's going on and communicating with the community and the Devs even sometimes on a daily basis. It helps build up trust and understanding where the Devs can see what the community wants and quickly act on it. Give it a try you won't regret it.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:58:52 PM

Is the ICO already finished?

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

Is the ICO already finished?
No ICO is still ongoing and would end in 12days time. Although I still think an assistant thread manager should be made available here on bitcointalk to attend to questions and inquires.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

$ 300k is enough to make this ICO a success, but I still do not understand why dev open airdrop at the time ICO runs.
Can you explain it to me dev?
enigmatical

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

$ 300k is enough to make this ICO a success, but I still do not understand why dev open airdrop at the time ICO runs.
Can you explain it to me dev?
Its possible participants are yet to reach 1000 maximum limit, and as backlogs are being cleared, the remainder receive their airdrops. if you havent applied, please do and hope for the best. Grin
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:14:26 PM

I've never heard about it before. It must be a kind of social widely used by those people. Please, tell us something about telegram, so maybe I will download and join the chat too.  Smiley

Slack is not exact a social in the classical meaning. is more a kind of workspace where people can chat and share things. it doesn't look like facebook or twitter and its meaning is a bit different...
Most project create slack channels to give users, participants and potential investors an opportunity to discuss one on one with the developers and back-end programmers of those projects,  I believe this is also the sole aim a slack channel for this project is created.

Yes and it's a great way to keep up to date with what's going on and communicating with the community and the Devs even sometimes on a daily basis. It helps build up trust and understanding where the Devs can see what the community wants and quickly act on it. Give it a try you won't regret it.

I'm agree with this. people who take part in a ico are investors, not children that provide free money. it's important to communicate with them, maybe not every hour and not every day too, but a constant communication is a good sign.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

I'm agree with this. people who take part in a ico are investors, not children that provide free money. it's important to communicate with them, maybe not every hour and not every day too, but a constant communication is a good sign.

I think some people is just saying: if you have to chose between a good software and application and have someone that talk every day in the thread you will chose the first.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:19:09 PM

I think some people is just saying: if you have to chose between a good software and application and have someone that talk every day in the thread you will chose the first.

but here is the problem! this should not be a choice! in a complete team they should have people with expertise in every field not just developers that are, of course the most important.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

but here is the problem! this should not be a choice! in a complete team they should have people with expertise in every field not just developers that are, of course the most important.

it is clear, but come on! is not a drama if they are not always here. the most important thing is that the project goes on. they have already reached the minimum caps. the signs are all positive.

enigmatical

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:42:24 PM

it is clear, but come on! is not a drama if they are not always here. the most important thing is that the project goes on. they have already reached the minimum caps. the signs are all positive.
A full team comprises of founders, community managers, ann thread managers, advisers, devs, international laison, public relations etc depending on the project. each has his/her duties, never underestimate each function, all work together for the overall success of the project.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

This project looks good a dating site. The dev is not that active but it doesnt mean that there is no development on this project. When the dev is not so much active by answering your inquiries it only means that he is busy in the project so calm down and wait for further announcement, just do your part and support your project for a better result.
Yes, I believe that too. However, I see many projects where the final goal is very difficult, but the developers are answering although they have a big job to do.
Anyway, since that they are answering questions rarely, i think they will release an interesting preview  Wink
JDS team has a hard and long work to do. we now reach the heart of the power of digital,
 companies such as JDS that retain data become of strong structures, and investors are moving in these sectors
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

This project looks good a dating site. The dev is not that active but it doesnt mean that there is no development on this project. When the dev is not so much active by answering your inquiries it only means that he is busy in the project so calm down and wait for further announcement, just do your part and support your project for a better result.
Yes, I believe that too. However, I see many projects where the final goal is very difficult, but the developers are answering although they have a big job to do.
Anyway, since that they are answering questions rarely, i think they will release an interesting preview  Wink
I think that too, I guess they are preparing something special that they will present, that will attract more people.  JDS has so many posebilities for it. They are doing well for now.
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:12:45 AM

I just saw in the telegram chat that the team of jds still active, so I'm starting to be agree with those who say that it's time to talk about something else related to this project and not just the airdrop. anyone have an argument? don't be shy!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: