Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

ICO is long over but until now we have not seen this coin in waveswallet.io, and dev seldom provide update information. Hope not to scam and be in a decent market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

ICO is long over but until now we have not seen this coin in waveswallet.io, and dev seldom provide update information. Hope not to scam and be in a decent market
I sincerely doubt any scam, this project is genuine,  although I read from Alexander Pankov that investors will get their coins 2-3 Oct, bounty participants after 20 Oct. However I have received my JDS tokens.  Maybe login to check yours
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

yes, you are right. this ICO is long over, but i think this coin still not running smoothly and is still a question mark.
i am not yet get token JDS in my wallet because i already check in transaction on waves wallet no, nothing. about market in wavewallet i too not see the place for buy or sell this coin. hope this coin will cooming soon in a decent market.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

yes, you are right. this ICO is long over, but i think this coin still not running smoothly and is still a question mark.
i am not yet get token JDS in my wallet because i already check in transaction on waves wallet no, nothing. about market in wavewallet i too not see the place for buy or sell this coin. hope this coin will cooming soon in a decent market.
Am sure before the month ends, everyone should have their tokens and with a reasonable feedback information at least to know how to proceed would do good for anticipating investors and bounty participants
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:50:57 PM

Am sure before the month ends, everyone should have their tokens and with a reasonable feedback information at least to know how to proceed would do good for anticipating investors and bounty participants
I am sure too same like you, because if still not any information untill the end of this month i think investor and bounty hunter will complain and it will very inconvenient for the teams, that's why they will work hard to fulfill investors satisfy
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:52 AM

Gentlemen, go to your account at https://ico.justdatingsite.com.
Tokens are accrued. In the next few days will translate to Waves address

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

very well, the weekend has brought order in the events. I am very pleased to see the continuity in the work and know that we have the certainty of receiving the agreement of our investment. great JDS
enigmatical

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:49:07 AM

very well, the weekend has brought order in the events. I am very pleased to see the continuity in the work and know that we have the certainty of receiving the agreement of our investment. great JDS
Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:51:31 PM

Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard

Go to the site, fill in the field for waves addresses,  Confirm the address with the link sent to your email

JDC will be sent to you in a few days.
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:16:33 AM

Very well,  although we still await instructions how to move tokens to our wallets. Hopefully RomanJDS would make announcements in this regard

Go to the site, fill in the field for waves addresses,  Confirm the address with the link sent to your email

JDC will be sent to you in a few days.
the team is doing a good job, I think that in a few days they manage to conclude the payment of all the tokens without any problems.
 wait a few days it is not difficult to
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

Does anyone here already received their JDC tokens?
It is already in WAVES DEX with ticker JDC & with asset ID - G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg.
Also, for more info of JDC, I found this.

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg
enigmatical

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:39 AM

It is already in WAVES DEX with ticker JDC & with asset ID - G8wHTBShhracMdwTgz73eX3Da4PEVBLGfX2Nc1dgGVGg.

If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
The supply is very low, only about 1 million coins in circulation, I will hold this coin, I am sure the price will be very good, chances are I will not sell my coins at a price under 100k sat.
However jds romance has not provided an official announcement regarding this project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

The supply is very low, only about 1 million coins in circulation, I will hold this coin, I am sure the price will be very good, chances are I will not sell my coins at a price under 100k sat.
However jds romance has not provided an official announcement regarding this project
also I keep my coin for a long period of time, if I sell, I want it to do at a high price. are finishing the distribution,
and soon we will see new developments. good job
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

also I keep my coin for a long period of time, if I sell, I want it to do at a high price. are finishing the distribution,
The distribution is about to end!! Also I keep JDS I believe I can do great things in the future. I'm not going to sell, now no!!I am confident!! Force JDS
enigmatical

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

The distribution is about to end!! Also I keep JDS I believe I can do great things in the future. I'm not going to sell, now no!!I am confident!! Force JDS
The low supply is actually the catch that the demand would be high in future which would shoot up the price of this coin,  so alot of profits would be made holding for long term.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

If you mean receiving JDS tokens on the website, then yes,  but if you mean receiving it on the Waves Platform, I don't think so because am yet to receive mine,  we were instructed to input our wave addresses and JDS would be sent in a few days,  so we are waiting.
The low supply is actually the catch that the demand would be high in future which would shoot up the price of this coin,  so alot of profits would be made holding for long term.

I agree with you, with high demand and low supply it will make this coin easy to jump to the moon. I suggest to hold this coin for long term because jds team said on website and white paper that they will using their profit for buy back this coin
basket ball

Activity: 971

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

Hope this project is not scam, dev never give updated information after ICO is done, i have checked some social media of this project, but no recent news

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Hope this project is not scam, dev never give updated information after ICO is done, i have checked some social media of this project, but no recent news
Yeah they are not active but I have heard that there will be some news in following days or better to say until 1 November. So be more patient I don't think they are a scam Smiley
enigmatical

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

For scam, no this project is obviously not one, but for communication within the community and general public is lacking and needs to pass information more frequently to keep keen investors interested and remain confident in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: