Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

I just saw in the telegram chat that the team of jds still active, so I'm starting to be agree with those who say that it's time to talk about something else related to this project and not just the airdrop. anyone have an argument? don't be shy!  Smiley

I have one: sometimes I see people that speaks about privacy, but in the white paper it seems that nothing is written about it. It would be a very important feature for a dating site, so I would like to know if they really have some features that provide an higher privacy level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

I think we should try to download and subscribe to slack to better know something about this project and it is going on I will do this night, I think. if it's possible let us know something about the telegram chat, if they have some anwers or some interesting news princeshake.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

I think we should try to download and subscribe to slack to better know something about this project and it is going on I will do this night, I think. if it's possible let us know something about the telegram chat, if they have some anwers or some interesting news princeshake.

yes of course!  Smiley I will try to check the chat messages once per day and if there's something we must know I will post it here. In this moment it doesn't seems they have something interesting, but I will check later.

kazzzidy

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:31:05 AM

Can someone post a new invitation to discord please? Really keen on following this coin.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

This project looks good a dating site. The dev is not that active but it doesnt mean that there is no development on this project. When the dev is not so much active by answering your inquiries it only means that he is busy in the project so calm down and wait for further announcement, just do your part and support your project for a better result.
Yes, I believe that too. However, I see many projects where the final goal is very difficult, but the developers are answering although they have a big job to do.
Anyway, since that they are answering questions rarely, i think they will release an interesting preview  Wink
I think that too, I guess they are preparing something special that they will present, that will attract more people.  JDS has so many posebilities for it. They are doing well for now.
We look forward to the review update to answer questions and throw us all an insight of what's been cooking to make this project better. Am sure all the hard work will pull off
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

JDS is great project, The profits of this services will be used to buyback JDS coins on the marketplace, so i believe this coin price will increase and JDS will growthly faster, because now day much people use dating site to find partner of life
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

Project very good and airdrop the same , thanks dev and team .
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

I just saw in the telegram chat that the team of jds still active, so I'm starting to be agree with those who say that it's time to talk about something else related to this project and not just the airdrop. anyone have an argument? don't be shy!  Smiley

I think the Airdrop is completed long back ago but people still asking for AirDrop. Yes, there are many concerns about the dating website because how can they secure the personal information of the people who give their original identity in the website. Still, JDS ICO is running or already it reached hard cap of JDS.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I just saw in the telegram chat that the team of jds still active, so I'm starting to be agree with those who say that it's time to talk about something else related to this project and not just the airdrop. anyone have an argument? don't be shy!  Smiley

I think the Airdrop is completed long back ago but people still asking for AirDrop. Yes, there are many concerns about the dating website because how can they secure the personal information of the people who give their original identity in the website. Still, JDS ICO is running or already it reached hard cap of JDS.
No ico is still on and running, it will end in 11days time. Already minimum cap has been achieved and target 2 of $500k is yet to be attained as its currently at $303k, hopefully this target will be attained before ico ends.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

No ico is still on and running, it will end in 11days time. Already minimum cap has been achieved and target 2 of $500k is yet to be attained as its currently at $303k, hopefully this target will be attained before ico ends.

If we don't raise the minimum cap will we have back the investment? But I don't think because the project go to the moon. I hope will have 3x or 4x back.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

Will there be another airdrop? Or this was the last one?
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

Will there be another airdrop? Or this was the last one?

MartiniBlanco what is the airdrop? I read about this in many projects. If you read the title of thread it tells AIRDROP 10.000 waves. Do you know about it?

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

If we don't raise the minimum cap will we have back the investment? But I don't think because the project go to the moon. I hope will have 3x or 4x back.
the great value of JustDatingSite is due and will be given by the amount of data in their possession, and how to work with these personal information about tastes intimate of the people. collect and tabulate data for the profiling of individuals has enormous value.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

I think that the goal will be reached! you need to be more confident. Then I believe that people still asks the airdrop because it was a beautiful idea which in turn has led investors..
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

the great value of JustDatingSite is due and will be given by the amount of data in their possession, and how to work with these personal information about tastes intimate of the people. collect and tabulate data for the profiling of individuals has enormous value.

in addition, for crypto hunter this JDS coin very potential, only 1 million supplies so will be valuable. I have read on the JDS website that  the profits of their services will be used to buy back JDS coins on the marketplace and it will make this coin more valuable
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

in addition, for crypto hunter this JDS coin very potential, only 1 million supplies so will be valuable. I have read on the JDS website that  the profits of their services will be used to buy back JDS coins on the marketplace and it will make this coin more valuable
this choice makes JDS very profitable in the short term, then from the beginning we will have a good return.
with the supply limited I would say that is very attractive
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

this choice makes JDS very profitable in the short term, then from the beginning we will have a good return.
Dev also once said the price could be 10X.
However dev is very professional seen from the work done, I will try to remove my coin at 10X price though in a very long time

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
enigmatical

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:18:13 AM

Having back our investments is never a good option,  although it's better than loosing it completely. Investors prefer to commit funds where it can generate profit not where it comes back as it were,  however, we are very hopeful this project would definitely be a success and would not result to that worst-case scenario.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

I just saw in the telegram chat that the team of jds still active, so I'm starting to be agree with those who say that it's time to talk about something else related to this project and not just the airdrop. anyone have an argument? don't be shy!  Smiley

in addition, for crypto hunter this JDS coin very potential, only 1 million supplies so will be valuable. I have read on the JDS website that  the profits of their services will be used to buy back JDS coins on the marketplace and it will make this coin more valuable

In my opinion not only in short term but also in long term because dating site will have much users, nowadays anything is technology, so more online than offline, such as to search friend you can online use social media and to search partner of life you can online use JDS, so high demand it will make JDS coin profitable
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

In my opinion not only in short term but also in long term because dating site will have much users, nowadays anything is technology, so more online than offline, such as to search friend you can online use social media and to search partner of life you can online use JDS, so high demand it will make JDS coin profitable
you used the right expression, more people on line and off line by now, and the constant growth of data that enter and remain in the network
by increasing the value of the companies that manage them
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: