Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:54:14 PM

Is the ICO ends ? If its end how much the funds jds collected ? It is good or not enought? . I see the potential of this project to become more successful in the future. So if you have JDS ITS BETTER IF YOU HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS AND POSSIBLE YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE FUTURE.

This ico will ends in about 1 hour again, if you want you still have time to buy JDS coin before this ico ends. JDS targeted minimal cap $200,000 and now JDS has collected about $329,770, so JDS has passed minimal cap and this ico will success
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

so the ico is over minimum cap was reach in my opinion the project will be successful,JDC will become one of the best dating sites,i wish JDC all luck possible...
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:01:35 PM

I can not count: how many tokens will give for 200Waves, without bonuses?
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

what exchange are you on
I think waves have their decentralized exchange so you can sell your token buy create a sell order
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:16:30 PM

so the ico is over minimum cap was reach in my opinion the project will be successful,JDC will become one of the best dating sites,i wish JDC all luck possible...
If it did reach soft cap then it is considered as successful for sure.Dating site is really a profitable business and hope JDS would really go in the same path with new innovations i would like to see.

taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

RomanJDS, it is a great news, so we will wait end of october to received our coins) good work!

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

Is the ICO ends ? If its end how much the funds jds collected ? It is good or not enought? . I see the potential of this project to become more successful in the future. So if you have JDS ITS BETTER IF YOU HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS AND POSSIBLE YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE FUTURE.

This ico will ends in about 1 hour again, if you want you still have time to buy JDS coin before this ico ends. JDS targeted minimal cap $200,000 and now JDS has collected about $329,770, so JDS has passed minimal cap and this ico will success
Ouch! The ICO ends . I did not invest because I dont know . But thanks for the information that you gave me sir.  Goodluck to this project you have collected more than the target minimum capital and thats good to start . More investor to come. I will wait jds to the exchanges site and I will buy more. See you soon jds! What exchanges site dev plan list jds? I suggest bittrex and polonies is the best.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

Ouch! The ICO ends . I did not invest because I dont know . But thanks for the information that you gave me sir.  Goodluck to this project you have collected more than the target minimum capital and thats good to start . More investor to come. I will wait jds to the exchanges site and I will buy more. See you soon jds! What exchanges site dev plan list jds? I suggest bittrex and polonies is the best.
poloniex does not seem to me more the exchange the better, at the moment I prefer Bittrex. The token JDS you will be able to exchange on the Waves Dex ?
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

JDS will become one of the best dating sites. Neither are certain!! It was studied as a project, and it was also fine.. we'll see...I keep everything for a future profit to the stars Wink Grin
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

Thanks for 10 waves, and I've used it to invest in ICO, now I have the capital and want to buy more of this coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Congratulation for the successful ICO. Hope devs will be on track with the roadmap announced. Looking forward to it very much, as well as start dating!
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

Now we are prepearing to launch Just Dating Coin Explorer.
It will help you to watch haw our new cryptocurrency will work for you.

RomanJDS thank you for announcement. And congratulations with successfull ICO. Looking forward and awaiting dev results.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:41:44 AM

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

RomanJDS thank you for announcement. And congratulations with successfull ICO. Looking forward and awaiting dev results.

Can you already anticipate when you will have a fully functional mobile application ready?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

JDS will become one of the best dating sites. Neither are certain!! It was studied as a project, and it was also fine.. we'll see...I keep everything for a future profit to the stars Wink Grin
I have more confidence that JDC will acquire a great value. The data are the oil of this beginning of millennium,
they are born of great wealth thanks to the management of data
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

Means you will create your own explorer, and you are not using platform waves?
Very good move, I think it's better than using platform waves

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
biy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:29:57 PM

Congratulations for your ICO. Are you planning to have more ICOs?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

Really glad that I was with this ICO from the start, the potential was there and I'm glad people saw it and that at the end it reached it's soft cap. Now looking up to the next stage of this project, the future is there for JDS and for sure i bright.
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Means you will create your own explorer, and you are not using platform waves?
Very good move, I think it's better than using platform waves
The Blockchain and is, by definition, decentralized. in the near future we will see the birth of many DEX, and are not all the same,
pass the test of the best for technology and security. it will be a nice challenge
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

Apart from WAVE DEX which is obvious, are there any other exchanges JDS tokens would be listed on,  because am yet to find the any details? Or maybe not yet listed
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:09:49 PM

Apart from WAVE DEX which is obvious, are there any other exchanges JDS tokens would be listed on,  because am yet to find the any details? Or maybe not yet listed
I can find any details of this anywhere
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: