Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

JustDatingCoin token is in my waves account now.

Yes, they already sent the corresponding amount of JDC tokens to your waves wallet already.
But the thing is, 85 JDC = 4.25 Waves as of this moment in DEX. That supposedly should be 10 waves as stated initially.
So hopefully, the price of JDC will increase and get to the target price since ICO is already over.

Price stabilization will need some time. Usually there will be some dump on ebery distribution as people are too eager to let go their token and acquire BTC (or waves).

Bounty hunters will just try to make some profit, however small it is. They are just selling at whatever price.
Real investors will keep the tokens for longer as they believe in the project - make more money that they originally invested.

dumping is not bad in fact as it seems to be  at the first glance. It facilitates the token spreading among crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

What further goals does the project have?
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

Investors can order the withdrawal of their JDC. You can read the instructions in the online office https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

when will hit marjor exchange , or any other market plan .can you say something about it .
ETA of JDS on major exchange, please.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

Investors can order the withdrawal of their JDC. You can read the instructions in the online office https://ico.justdatingsite.com/
open the wallet and verified, are present in the token, thanks
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

Yes, they already sent the corresponding amount of JDC tokens to your waves wallet already.
But the thing is, 85 JDC = 4.25 Waves as of this moment in DEX. That supposedly should be 10 waves as stated initially.
So hopefully, the price of JDC will increase and get to the target price since ICO is already over.

I ve got my JDC also but i am using mobile wallet and not seen on DEX. What can i do?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

I ve got my JDC also but i am using mobile wallet and not seen on DEX. What can i do?

What do you mean by that? If you go to DEX and don't know the identifier, just type JustDatingCoin and it will appear.
Or you can copy the asset identifier - Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn & paste it opposite Waves or BTC.
Not so much trading is happening right now.
taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

I received my 85 JDS from airdrop in my Waves wallet, thanks)

nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

I have joined the signature campaign but you haven't sent token to my account. When will you send it?
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

I have joined the signature campaign but you haven't sent token to my account. When will you send it?
The same problem, but the more important thing is to see this coin in the right exchange, I will be more calm if jds already exist in the exchange
beginnersluck

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

So how did the project raise? I think having ICO near BTC fork is not a wise decision.

TimeTeller

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

No words yet from JDS team? What are their next steps?
Almost no trading in DEX. Hopefully, they will still pursue this project.
Otherwise, it's a loss from the side of their investors.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Are you sure that the price of a JDC was so high in the beginning? I don't remember it honestly but it seems a bit high compared to the most part of the other token sales.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

usually the team members are very active in their telegram chat (you can find the link in the main page of this thread), so if you have to ask them something you should write there.  Smiley

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

usually the team members are very active in their telegram chat (you can find the link in the main page of this thread), so if you have to ask them something you should write there.  Smiley

I have ever been astonished by their absence in this thread... never understood the reason why and it seems sometimes they pay the consequences of this... they had to do better in this sector...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

I have ever been astonished by their absence in this thread... never understood the reason why and it seems sometimes they pay the consequences of this... they had to do better in this sector...

you can't blame them: for a very long time they had to answer back to a lot of clueless people that were asking about the airdrop, even it it was over by weeks and it was clearly specified in the main page.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

you can't blame them: for a very long time they had to answer back to a lot of clueless people that were asking about the airdrop, even it it was over by weeks and it was clearly specified in the main page.

I don't mean they have to answer to everyone, but sometimes there were some legit question (like this one) or some situation that needed an offcial explanation. the lack of presence was clear in past weeks.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:10:01 PM

I don't mean they have to answer to everyone, but sometimes there were some legit question (like this one) or some situation that needed an offcial explanation. the lack of presence was clear in past weeks.

they chose to be present to answer in the chat and they let the thread as an instrument for followers and investors, maybe is not the best, but they choose so because they are able to handle properly the situation in this way.

RedenBlack13

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

they chose to be present to answer in the chat and they let the thread as an instrument for followers and investors, maybe is not the best, but they choose so because they are able to handle properly the situation in this way.

I'm basically agree with you both. It was not the best because in the middle of september it seems that this project was about to fail (and it was not) but maybe the had a lot of things to do and this was the best way to do them.

TimeTeller

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

Are you sure that the price of a JDC was so high in the beginning? I don't remember it honestly but it seems a bit high compared to the most part of the other token sales.

What I meant by 10 waves initially was the time when the JDS team set the equivalent price of 10 waves to 85 JDC.
That's why, for those who got the airdrop of 10 waves, they received the equivalent amount of JDC, which is 85.
And now, no more buy orders for waves/JDC pair. So I'm wondering what is happening to this project.
I'm not a member of their chat channel because you can always refer to the ann thread if some updates are currently happening to the project.
That's where a lot of people check the progress of a certain project and not in a chat channel.
So many chat channels to attend to if you want to be a member of every coin you want to be in.

I'm basically agree with you both. It was not the best because in the middle of september it seems that this project was about to fail (and it was not) but maybe the had a lot of things to do and this was the best way to do them.
Lexs163

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

What I meant by 10 waves initially was the time when the JDS team set the equivalent price of 10 waves to 85 JDC.
That's why, for those who got the airdrop of 10 waves, they received the equivalent amount of JDC, which is 85.
And now, no more buy orders for waves/JDC pair. So I'm wondering what is happening to this project.
I'm not a member of their chat channel because you can always refer to the ann thread if some updates are currently happening to the project.
That's where a lot of people check the progress of a certain project and not in a chat channel.
So many chat channels to attend to if you want to be a member of every coin you want to be in.

maybe it takes a while to get out on some exchange, but still I do not meet a lot of updated information about the project, it may be necessary to wait a very long time for the full turnover of JDS
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: