Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:35 PM

The MVP of the JustDatingSite.com has already been set up using venture capital and is receiving positive feedback from early users. Is there a way of accessing this feedback from early users of the site,  to show that real people are actively using this dating site  
The new site,  doesn't have real account profiles in my opinion, but with a good site as JDS am sure people would definitely use this dating site so long as more publicity is put into it,  to create more awareness.

I also visited JDS and i think this site very impressive, this site implement geo tagging and easy to usage. I believe more people will join JDS because noweday so much people spend their activity everyday for internet including for looking soul mate, so JDS will famous like social media

On the contrary I think that they should seriously imporve the graphic and the functionallity. Now it's just a beta and it should be enough good, but they have to prove to their users that they offer a better service than other webistes in the same field.

the blockchain security level can be a point for every user, stole the identity of someone should be very difficult, so people can be encouraged to join the platform, I think.

Definetely it can be a good point for the users, but if you have to join a dating site what you look at first? I think that you would like to find some pretty partners, they should be near you, and you may want to stay anonymous as much as possible.

they should be REAL (and not in the baldness or cellulite meaning) and their phot should be verified in some way. In case you are a straight man you wish to find a real woman, and in case you are a girl you wish to find someone who's not a criminal.

Exact! That's the point! If you have to chose a dating site it will be probably the stuff you're looking too, not if it's builded on a blockchain and which one. The most part of their potential users maybe doesn't even know what a blockchain is, or thinks that joining the site the will make money...

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

I'm reading at that and it seems that you have a real expertise on dating site. that's a good thing, you can give me a lot of feedback when they will release the next version of the site/application  Grin

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

I'm reading at that and it seems that you have a real expertise on dating site. that's a good thing, you can give me a lot of feedback when they will release the next version of the site/application  Grin

F-k y-u, a-e!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy No, I just think that it's easy to understand the needs of a potential user... I mean that they should be in this moment the best dating site builded on blockchain (and maybe the only one) but they must be the best in general.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

F-k y-u, a-e!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy No, I just think that it's easy to understand the needs of a potential user... I mean that they should be in this moment the best dating site builded on blockchain (and maybe the only one) but they must be the best in general.

(I was just joking...  Wink) yes, it's clear what you mean and I'm 100% agree with that. I hope for the graphics too, because an ugly site can give you the impression that you can find some ugly people inside.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

(I was just joking...  Wink) yes, it's clear what you mean and I'm 100% agree with that. I hope for the graphics too, because an ugly site can give you the impression that you can find some ugly people inside.

so we are not the only experts here!  Wink anyway the privacy and the safety of data can be a good point, even if you don't know how because you know nothing about blockchain and similar stuff.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

so we are not the only experts here!  Wink anyway the privacy and the safety of data can be a good point, even if you don't know how because you know nothing about blockchain and similar stuff.

and that's one. after all a lot of famous site had some problems with the safety of users data, so it can be something attractive for users, but they must be competitive also on all the other features of an ordinary dating site. don't forget that the value of a jdc is linked to premium subscriptions.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

Have investors already received their dev coins?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

I invested 200 Waves and have not received anything yet
They planned to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all, during 7 days after end of ICO people who bought more than 1000 tokens.
Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October.
The last time Roman wrote in this thread on September 30. It is very bad that the developers keep silent.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:01 AM

They planned to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all, during 7 days after end of ICO people who bought more than 1000 tokens.
Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October.
The last time Roman wrote in this thread on September 30. It is very bad that the developers keep silent.

So we just wait untill the ends of this month to get our coin. But i think the teams realy will distributed JDS coin as they said because seem they are seriously about this project. They also redesign JDS website to make it impressive so people will interested to join
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:46:43 AM

Good to hear that this platform is starting its promise and to give a solid shape to their idea. But I have one thing to bring forward that any business which will have strong marketing will get success and it is essential in here because in it the investors will like to get a high profit for which the developers of the project have to start marketing like other sites.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:34:12 AM

Good to hear that this platform is starting its promise and to give a solid shape to their idea. But I have one thing to bring forward that any business which will have strong marketing will get success and it is essential in here because in it the investors will like to get a high profit for which the developers of the project have to start marketing like other sites.
I sincerely agree with you,  especially now that ICo is over and concluded, they need to pump in resources to good marketing and advertisement of the dating site to create awareness for new users to use the platform
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:43:11 AM

The MVP of the JustDatingSite.com has already been set up using venture capital and is receiving positive feedback from early users. Is there a way of accessing this feedback from early users of the site,  to show that real people are actively using this dating site  
The new site,  doesn't have real account profiles in my opinion, but with a good site as JDS am sure people would definitely use this dating site so long as more publicity is put into it,  to create more awareness.

I also visited JDS and i think this site very impressive, this site implement geo tagging and easy to usage. I believe more people will join JDS because noweday so much people spend their activity everyday for internet including for looking soul mate, so JDS will famous like social media

On the contrary I think that they should seriously imporve the graphic and the functionallity. Now it's just a beta and it should be enough good, but they have to prove to their users that they offer a better service than other webistes in the same field.
Very soon we would see what they have been up-to for newer modifications
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

Honestly this is not nice, prompt & good communication still remains key to projects like this even if deadlines are not met. I also read that tokens would be distributed to big investors first before others nevertheless if this has not been achieved let's wait it out with the team and be patient.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:16 AM

Very soon we would see what they have been up-to for newer modifications
But this is first step can make investor sure that the teams also active not silent without do anything, although they only modification the website but i think this is very important because can make all people interested to join JDS. After that maybe the teams will promote JDS aggressively
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Honestly this is not nice, prompt & good communication still remains key to projects like this even if deadlines are not met. I also read that tokens would be distributed to big investors first before others nevertheless if this has not been achieved let's wait it out with the team and be patient.
have the delays to execute the payment of the token, are carrying out the work in silence. I hope that this silence is not long.
 I honestly believe that a few more days and we will have news
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

have the delays to execute the payment of the token, are carrying out the work in silence. I hope that this silence is not long.
Also I believe that soon we will have news. Is it not possible that the silence continues for much. Communication is the foundation of a good project, just so he has more possibilities to attract investors!!
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

I do not mind that the developers do not pay coins. Such a delay will benefit the price when the coin comes to the stock exchange. For example, it was with Augur.
But it's bad that developers do not write here at all, do not give any news, do not say how they deal with the site and stuff. The news would warm up interest, which had a good effect on the price later.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

The project is strong and the important thing is the quality of the team and the quality of the service provided.
This project  will really bring people closer to cryptocurrency.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

I do not mind that the developers do not pay coins. Such a delay will benefit the price when the coin comes to the stock exchange. For example, it was with Augur.
But it's bad that developers do not write here at all, do not give any news, do not say how they deal with the site and stuff. The news would warm up interest, which had a good effect on the price later.
I say wait a few more days, if still problems persist and the lack of presence you will have to find a solution. I trust that everything will normalize.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:40:14 AM

The project is strong and the important thing is the quality of the team and the quality of the service provided.
This project  will really bring people closer to cryptocurrency.
I agree with you because Just Dating Site issued JDS coin to developed dating site project and i think as soon as possible people who join with this project will know about cryptocurrency especialy JDS coin. The more people join, it will make them closer to cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: