Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

oh.. it will be hard to get 1$ per token. Now, only few progects have marketcap over billion..

thats future, nobody knows what is in the future Smiley
but you have the chance to multiply your initial investition for DATUM  Wink

I don't think that anybody should invest thinking about 1$ in the future.

Token price is now 0.01 even 0.03 is a great amount of profit. Don't set your expectations unrealistically high, it only makes you disappointed.
Exactly, it's better to be surprised than disappointed. In cryptocurrencies world everything is possible but you can't count on speculative aspects of this market to make you investments  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.

It will be interesting to watch for sure. ETH has been testing the $350 resistance for quite some time and if it breaks through before the ICO it could rise up to $400. That would probably affect the ICO.

Don't you think some people will think twice about investing when the price of ETH is rising? Because with a fixed rate you get less tokens for your (fiat) money.

you are right Smiley

eth rising = good for ico project
eth rising = bad for ico investor

datum could update their token distribution in comparison to the rise of eth Smiley
I think its indirectly the same thing  Grin
If eth rising = good for ico project, so i think the value/price of the token will be raised too.

Is datum holding on to the ETH invested till the end of ICO? It would make sense if they changed it to fiat to get some liquidity in the project
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Yes i also think that at the moment datum have no concurre and have an enourmous for him. Datum will develop a big market around data with their platform. Its really a disruptive project, investors like that !
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.

It will be interesting to watch for sure. ETH has been testing the $350 resistance for quite some time and if it breaks through before the ICO it could rise up to $400. That would probably affect the ICO.

Don't you think some people will think twice about investing when the price of ETH is rising? Because with a fixed rate you get less tokens for your (fiat) money.

you are right Smiley

datum could update their token distribution in comparison to the rise of eth Smiley
If eth rising = good for ico project, so i think the value/price of the token will be raised too.

Is datum holding on to the ETH invested till the end of ICO? It would make sense if they changed it to fiat to get some liquidity in the project

From the prokect I know, they usually keep the raised ETH till the end of the ICO and then, after it's finished, liquidate it. Not sure if Datum does it the same way though.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

Fortunately datum is there to give us the power to have control over our personal data, I pluck my hair when I think back to the fact that insurers resell our health data to pharmaceutical laboratories is really taking the consumer to a cash cow, thankfully this initiative took place, thank you god.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:12 PM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

oh.. it will be hard to get 1$ per token. Now, only few progects have marketcap over billion..
Here's what I tell you, my friend, look at the marketcap exactly one year ago:
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20161016/

capitalization of bitcoin $ 10 billion
capitalization of the ethereum is $ 1 billion!!!  Grin
the whole market - $ 12.5 billion

and what do we see now?

capitalization of bitcoin $ 94 billion
capitalization of the ethereum is $ 30 billion!
the whole market is $ 172 billion

draw conclusions, my friend!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:27:27 PM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

Token price is now 0.01 even 0.03 is a great amount of profit. Don't set your expectations unrealistically high, it only makes you disappointed.
Exactly, it's better to be surprised than disappointed. In cryptocurrencies world everything is possible but you can't count on speculative aspects of this market to make you investments  Wink

Yes, this is my point exactly. Is it impossible to get one token for 1$, no it is not. Even 10$ isn't impossible. But if you expect that when you investing it would be a careless move and probably end up with disappointment. Make an investing to a good project hope for small profits, if it makes a 500x be happy and buy a yacht Cheesy

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

you are right Smiley

the listing price would be adapted accordingly, wouldn't it?

No I don't think the number of tokens would be adjusted. The value of the tokens will rise along with the price of ETH off course.
But we are running way ahead of us, the price of ETH isn't rising (yet) Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

Yes, this is my point exactly. Is it impossible to get one token for 1$, no it is not. Even 10$ isn't impossible. But if you expect that when you investing it would be a careless move and probably end up with disappointment. Make an investing to a good project hope for small profits, if it makes a 500x be happy and buy a yacht Cheesy
If everybody uses this project it could be worth billions someday but I agree that it's not that likely.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Fortunately datum is there to give us the power to have control over our personal data, I pluck my hair when I think back to the fact that insurers resell our health data to pharmaceutical laboratories is really taking the consumer to a cash cow, thankfully this initiative took place, thank you god.

Plus search engines pretty much sell all of your online and browsing habits!

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

are you going release client to automatically backup data to Datum cloud?

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:13 PM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

and what do we see now?

draw conclusions, my friend

Ok and now stop that price speculations of a single token, since it doesnt matter Cheesy ... I mean if you have 1000 Tokens with a value of 0,1 it is the same like having 100 Tokens with a value of 1 (; ... The best wich could happen for datum is an organic grow. Datum has a realworld usecase and with it a right to be there after the bubble bursts.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

I missed the pre-sale, what a pity. They have huge bonus, cool thing.

Which bomus was on pre-sale? Also, no bonus on main ICO?  Huh
Token sale will be in October 29?
Token Sale / ICO will start on October 17th (Look at this thread's title)

does anyone know where the supposed alpha release went? There was supposed to be a demo release in august
Yeah, still waiting for that too, i really want to see the demo.

hm.. Im a little confused.

On their site: Datum Token Sale 29th October 2017 to 29th November 2017

and here on the 1st page:
The DAT Token Sale will start on October 17 2017 14:00 GMT.
It will end on November 17 2017 14:00 GMT.

So, when?  Huh
I am also not sure when the ICO will start now. I have joined Slack and asked about the exact date. I will let you know.

I think many token sales are preparing for upcoming regulations by changing requirements.

BTC IS KING!
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

Watching this project for a while now. I also participated in the ref campaign and I think the project will be a success.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:03:52 PM

Plus search engines pretty much sell all of your online and browsing habits!
Datum could become new oil, they can create a global data exchange by turning data into tradeable commodities. I like very much when with the help of the blockchain technology our future is improving before our eyes
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

I missed the pre-sale, what a pity. They have huge bonus, cool thing.

Which bomus was on pre-sale? Also, no bonus on main ICO?  Huh
Token sale will be in October 29?
Token Sale / ICO will start on October 17th (Look at this thread's title)

does anyone know where the supposed alpha release went? There was supposed to be a demo release in august
Yeah, still waiting for that too, i really want to see the demo.

hm.. Im a little confused.

On their site: Datum Token Sale 29th October 2017 to 29th November 2017

and here on the 1st page:
The DAT Token Sale will start on October 17 2017 14:00 GMT.
It will end on November 17 2017 14:00 GMT.

So, when?  Huh
I am also not sure when the ICO will start now. I have joined Slack and asked about the exact date. I will let you know.

I think many token sales are preparing for upcoming regulations by changing requirements.
Oct 29th due to the hardfork of eth

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Datum ICO can be sold out very quickly. There is huge demand according to this thread and first of all Datum seems like very good opportunity to multiply your initial investition  Cool

I agree, i was too late for the pre sale. But i registered for the whitelist. So I will be happy to get some ETH in this Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

hey i found this on my e-mail, so for all who not checked her emails.

Important Updates

Hello ,

Last week, Ethereum decided on the estimated date for the Byzantium Hard Fork to be the 17th October. As previously announced, we had planned to start our public token sale on the same day.

Due to the uncertainty over the Ethereum Network stability during and shortly after the hard fork, we have decided in collaboration with our community leaders to move our public sale date to...

Sunday, 29th October 13:00 UTC (Datum ICO)

This is the right decision. It is not known how else the ethereum network will be updated. Any malfunctions are possible. It is better to wait this period.
Great, dont start it on a risky date.
Prevent unexpected things.

Not really unexpected Smiley, i am pretty sure there will be lot less investing before the fork. Since everyone is stacking their bitcoin for it.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

you are right Smiley

the listing price would be adapted accordingly, wouldn't it?

No I don't think the number of tokens would be adjusted. The value of the tokens will rise along with the price of ETH off course.
But we are running way ahead of us, the price of ETH isn't rising (yet) Wink

If they would want to adjust, I would say short before ICO and not now. It's still so much time left and the eth price can still go up or down.
But actually I don't think they should adjust, and I don't think they will.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

and what do we see now?

draw conclusions, my friend!

Thanx for sharing this. This is a good reminder of how it can go with new coins... However a lot of coins also died/went down. I hope for Datum they keep their enthousiasm for this project after token sales

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: