Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

Wednesday Weekly: A Surprise for Our Community

Datum Dashboard Reaches Alpha Stage
After releasing the alpha version of our app for the pre-sale community, we have now a functioning prototype of Datum’s Dashboard, which tracks the activities on our network.

Wow just look at that dashboard, this is looking very nice!
I'm so excited for this project!

Click on the image to read the article and see more of this dashboard:

Images are nice but it's even better when we are able to test the prototype by our own means Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

After releasing the alpha version of our app for the pre-sale community, we have now a functioning prototype of Datum’s Dashboard, which tracks the activities on our network.

Looks at the first nice, so i hope for a early testing?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

Looks at the first nice, so i hope for a early testing?

yeah look nice, do you guys have an ETA on a public launch?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

Ive found this very well opinionated article; https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/17/watch-google-blockchain-will-set-us-free-data-tyranny/
''Watch out Google! Blockchain will set us free from data tyranny''

I have studied the past yearly rapport of Alphabet inc (google), Their buseniss model is based mostly on advertisement. About 90% income is through that and they are expecting massive growth in this field.
The expectation of growth is not because they think they will get more users. But the way they are paid are Pay Per view (PPV) and Pay per click (PPC). When data analyse algorithms get better, they can market
their visitors better so they will click more on adds.

If Datum can prevent this it would be HUGE! Even if they can take some power away from google in this situation its already a win.

Maybe google try to buyout datum in some time later, and if something like that happens I can't imagine what will happen to the price of tokens Cheesy

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

Ive found this very well opinionated article; https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/17/watch-google-blockchain-will-set-us-free-data-tyranny/

I have studied the past yearly rapport of Alphabet inc (google), Their buseniss model is based mostly on advertisement. About 90% income is through that and they are expecting massive growth in this field.
The expectation of growth is not because they think they will get more users. But the way they are paid are Pay Per view (PPV) and Pay per click (PPC). When data analyse algorithms get better, they can market

If Datum can prevent this it would be HUGE! Even if they can take some power away from google in this situation its already a win.

Maybe google try to buyout datum in some time later, and if something like that happens I can't imagine what will happen to the price of tokens Cheesy

Maybe google will start buying data from datum lol 

But googles greatest power is to collect data through your search history etc, or am I wrong? As long as most people use google as the main search engine google will lose no power at all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

But googles greatest power is to collect data through your search history etc, or am I wrong? As long as most people use google as the main search engine google will lose no power at all.

Its all speculation but maybe il will be a requirement to deactivate google tracking before you can make money with the datum app. In europe its possible to deactivate it easily.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

If google gets threatened it will buy out datum, it won't start buying its product. If that happens prices might shoot up big time

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

If google gets threatened it will buy out datum, it won't start buying its product. If that happens prices might shoot up big time

I seriously doubt that Datum could fight the Google or preventing them to do anything. But yeah, for sure Google is buying projects left and right and this might as well be one of them.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

Nice to have some news of the developpement, the dashboard seems to be very nice and investors like that. The project go very well and the alpha version too, it’s a very good point for the sucess of the datum ico.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:11 PM

Images are nice but it's even better when we are able to test the prototype by our own means Smiley
I am also interested in testing this. I am interested how much my daily shared data is worth.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:11:47 PM

DATA is next big things due to  rise of technology for smart home, wearable or self driving car. Demand is going to higher and higher. Datum would definitely have some role in this area.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

I am also interested in testing this. I am interested how much my daily shared data is worth.

So does it mean only the ones who contributed to the pre-sale are able to use the alpha version with this Dashboard?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

So does it mean only the ones who contributed to the pre-sale are able to use the alpha version with this Dashboard?

Nice to see the development of the datum platform. The dashboard looks clean and informative. Keep up the good work.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

After the ICO a little bit marketing and more partnerships and the token start o the moon Cool Wink

I seen a lot of video reviews this ICO on Youtube. Also in Reddit. But I didnt see news on big news desk (like coindesk or cointelegrapf) ... Why?

I still do not understand why there is not so much related news if this project made so much noise in the cryo world and continues to do, in fact many of those biased news are paid, and Datum is doing its work worthy. In spite of that I saw in great sites banner of very showy publicity. Wait, Datum is great, and sooner or later this will happen

Yes, I know. But adversiting very importand also. More people will know about project and this will make project popular...
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

I think Datum wont be a ''problem'' for Google, but even if they can take away like 5% profit, that is indeed huge

AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

They give good bonus in Pre-Sale. I invested a bit. I think this project is not a perfect project but I believe they can do some good jobs. Lets see what they will do with the money collected the ICO.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

They give good bonus in Pre-Sale. I invested a bit. I think this project is not a perfect project but I believe they can do some good jobs. Lets see what they will do with the money collected the ICO.

Yes the 50% during the pre-sale was huge, lucky you that you participated. Too bad for me that I totally missed it, will have to wait for the main-ICO.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

Yes the 50% during the pre-sale was huge, lucky you that you participated. Too bad for me that I totally missed it, will have to wait for the main-ICO.

Which bonus will ne on main ICO? For first days may be?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

Which bonus will ne on main ICO? For first days may be?

I don't think there will be a bonus, doesn't sat anywhere. Or maybe they will announce it later.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:42:26 PM

I agree with this statement. Google buys out all possible competition before it reaches a competitive stage. Kind of like Facebook buying Instagram and whatsapp when they become big
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: