Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:30:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zorvalth

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:06:52 AM

My rig has 6 pcs of 1080 , hash rate about 221 MH/s.

It alway connect to port 6000, that is for hi-diff.

Do I need to change to port 2000 , lo-diff? and How?

if you are using the current CWIgm-0.9.7 - this is not possible ...

the current miner is locked to lodiff port 2000 ...

this will change as we will add a port parameter for you to choose in the next small update ...

the diff was a little too high a target for the lodiff stratum port - thats changed now - and will not hit higher than 2.5diff ...

port 6000 however - starts at that diff ... and can handle all the hash you can throw at it ...

#crysx

Mine always connect to 6000:

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:20:02 AM

this will change as we will add a port parameter for you to choose in the next small update ...

the diff was a little too high a target for the lodiff stratum port - thats changed now - and will not hit higher than 2.5diff ...

port 6000 however - starts at that diff ... and can handle all the hash you can throw at it ...

#crysx

thats strange ...

the reason i say that is simply because we did not activate the autosense feature in the miner ...

or should i say - we were NOT SUPPOSED to activate it ... not yet anyway ...

is everyone having this same issue? ... if so - then we must have set it active last codebase ... it shouldnt have been active until the next revision - as its currently experimental ...

with this next version - the autosense ( CWISense ) module will still be active - BUT you will be able to manually the port ... this will be released very soon ... though like i mentioned earlier - all those that have a miner currently will need to upgrade - and the system ( or lack thereof ) we currently have will take a while before we get everyone with the new miner ...

bear with us as we figure out how to get all those in our beta test the new miner ...

possibly an email address? ... will be checking if mega has this option ...

#crysx

commax

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

#crysx

https://vgy.me/Hp5hn7.png

thats strange ...

the reason i say that is simply because we did not activate the autosense feature in the miner ...

is everyone having this same issue? ... if so - then we must have set it active last codebase ... it shouldnt have been active until the next revision - as its currently experimental ...

with this next version - the autosense ( CWISense ) module will still be active - BUT you will be able to manually the port ... this will be released very soon ... though like i mentioned earlier - all those that have a miner currently will need to upgrade - and the system ( or lack thereof ) we currently have will take a while before we get everyone with the new miner ...

bear with us as we figure out how to get all those in our beta test the new miner ...

#crysx

Mine always connect to port 6000 , too.

https://vgy.me/KR1fPo.jpg
Fearless92

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:06:19 AM

Hey Dev,

I'm loving the mining software! I was wondering what your plans are for when the CWI Miner gets out of beta? Will it be freeware or will there be a fee for it? Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

#crysx

thats strange ...

#crysx

yup ...

i see - and also notice that you have 6cards ...

the autosense mechanism sees more than 6gpu - and autoswitches to the higher port ...

like i mentioned earlier - this is an experimental feature and you will be able to over ride this in the new version ...

tanx for bringing this to our attention ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

Hey Dev,

I'm loving the mining software! I was wondering what your plans are for when the CWI Miner gets out of beta? Will it be freeware or will there be a fee for it? Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

very glad you like ...

plans are much - we just need to fix a few things in the current miner before we proceed to the next step - algo additions ...

future for full product? ... we really are unsure what we will do with it ... it cannot be opensourced - as 'other devs' will just profiteer from it ... we MAY license it eventually - we MAY freeware it with a small fee - we MAY do a number of things yet ... its all up in the air and all part of the growth process ... let just see how we go with it all - and what we can do with the miner - as well as for the community ...

the immediate plan is to improve and develop - so for the time being - we will keep it closed and make sure that it can be available to the community - though currently its locked on our CWI-Pool system ... this too MAY change in future - but its a long way down the track ...

remember - our pools are open to the public also - so you can mine with almost any miner - from cpu gpu to asic ...

#crysx

Fearless92

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

Hey Dev,

very glad you like ...

plans are much - we just need to fix a few things in the current miner before we proceed to the next step - algo additions ...

future for full product? ... we really are unsure what we will do with it ... it cannot be opensourced - as 'other devs' will just profiteer from it ... we MAY license it eventually - we MAY freeware it with a small fee - we MAY do a number of things yet ... its all up in the air and all part of the growth process ... let just see how we go with it all - and what we can do with the miner - as well as for the community ...

the immediate plan is to improve and develop - so for the time being - we will keep it closed and make sure that it can be available to the community - though currently its locked on our CWI-Pool system ... this too MAY change in future - but its a long way down the track ...

remember - our pools are open to the public also - so you can mine with almost any miner - from cpu gpu to asic ...

#crysx

Awesome! Thanks for the reply!

I'd orignally posted and sent you a PM about not getting a payout for 3 hours. I thought it was an issue with the miner or pool, but then I realized that with such a small pool it takes much longer to solve blocks due less hashing power as compared to bigger pools. I know... noob mistake lol Tongue
slatanic2012

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

Hey Dev,

very glad you like ...

#crysx

chrysophylax, sent you a pm...waiting...tks.
huyhoang

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

hi Dev,
do you plan to generate a version for CPU?

thx
mINGz

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Already PM you,
hope you will reply me soon Smiley

commax

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

#crysx

https://vgy.me/Hp5hn7.png

thats strange ...

#crysx

https://vgy.me/KR1fPo.jpg

yup ...

the autosense mechanism sees more than 6gpu - and autoswitches to the higher port ...

like i mentioned earlier - this is an experimental feature and you will be able to over ride this in the new version ...

#crysx

That is my second rig , 7 pcs of 1070.

This is my first rig , 6 pcs of 1080. always connect to port 6000 , too.

https://vgy.me/rzy7Bf.jpg

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

#crysx

thats strange ...

#crysx

yup ...

#crysx

That is my second rig , 7 pcs of 1070.

This is my first rig , 6 pcs of 1080. always connect to port 6000 , too.

yup ...

and thats because anything above four gpu is automatically redirected to port 6000 ... we found it ...

in the next version - you override that autosense option with the port you wish to mine at - manually ...

have some patience - as we are preparing the next version to send ... its updated - but we need a better way of informing the beta testers than the current way ... CWIgm-0.9.7.1 is the next version - packed and ready to go ... now - we need everyone in the beta test to upgrade - and all those that wish to test need to be part of the list also ...

we are looking at how to do this now with mega / one drive ...

which means you will need to register / supply credentials to get the link for the miner ...

we will hopefully have this done in the next 24hours ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

I'm in. Just send link to all previous testers.
slatanic2012

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

still waiting for some answer...
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Very excited about the the project. I think it is a great idea. All my testing with 1080s and 1080 TIs appear to be on par with SP_ mod.

One issue I'm going to have is I do a lot of renting out my rigs on MRR and i'm not sure how this would work with my specific setup.
Kalibanos

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Hello can I please get an Invitation to this pool for Mining SIGT  there is good word on you on the Sigt Discord channel!
THX
Peterntd

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

so far most of my rigs are stable on the x64 for abt last 24 hrs or so.

testing x86 now & it seems a little faster to me on 2 x msi gaming x 1080 ti getting abt 51.05 - 51.4 Mh/s on both of them: *edited, sorry i was still running x64, now on x86*

PL 80 - Core 110/120 - Mem 0 - Temps 63C/60C - W - DO NOT show W anymore on x86

regarding the pool, my worker suddenly goes & comes, imo the default diff is a little too high ? i could be wrong but maybe a little lower diff & maybe next version would allow the miner to pick the diff & report back results.

we hit some blocks at the pool & yes sometimes it comes to the "luck" factor but always remember if something that's new, faster, bigger or more expensive may not be always good.

pool & miner is still new but so far imo it is doing quite well & there's definitely much room for improvements. i know how it is as i have ran both p2pool, mpos pools before, it's not as easy job.

i hope more can join us. op i have posted link of this thread on the official SIGT telegram group & few have pm'ed you, hurry with the "approval" rate, we need more onboard Wink

cryptophilanthropist & chrysophylax are missing, come back ! hahaha

our entire network was disconnected for most of the night ...

tanx to the dumbass isp we have ( which 'should' be changing to a better one in two days time ) - our networks ( yes - ALL of them ) continuously disconnect due to dynamic ip changes ... imbeciles set us up on this type of internet connections even AFTER we specifically asked for a set of points to be strictly adhered to on our connection ... seriously deficient these blasted telcos ...

ok - bitch is over ... we are back ...

changed the stratum diff for the lodiff port 2000 - to max out target at 2.5 - it should go no higher than that ... the hidiff port 6000 is actually not in use with this current version CWI-gm-0.9.7 due to its locking on port 2000 ... sending the stratum into a seesaw rollercoast in diff ...

some issues should be fixed on that end the scale ...

hope you will come back soon - as we have a few changes in the next version ( for port adjustment and a couple of other parameters - to name a few ) ...

#crysx

Can you tell me how to swtich to port 2000?

I have asking about DNR miner too. Plz help to response.

#Peter
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

so far most of my rigs are stable on the x64 for abt last 24 hrs or so.

testing x86 now & it seems a little faster to me on 2 x msi gaming x 1080 ti getting abt 51.05 - 51.4 Mh/s on both of them: *edited, sorry i was still running x64, now on x86*

PL 80 - Core 110/120 - Mem 0 - Temps 63C/60C - W - DO NOT show W anymore on x86

regarding the pool, my worker suddenly goes & comes, imo the default diff is a little too high ? i could be wrong but maybe a little lower diff & maybe next version would allow the miner to pick the diff & report back results.

we hit some blocks at the pool & yes sometimes it comes to the "luck" factor but always remember if something that's new, faster, bigger or more expensive may not be always good.

pool & miner is still new but so far imo it is doing quite well & there's definitely much room for improvements. i know how it is as i have ran both p2pool, mpos pools before, it's not as easy job.

i hope more can join us. op i have posted link of this thread on the official SIGT telegram group & few have pm'ed you, hurry with the "approval" rate, we need more onboard Wink

cryptophilanthropist & chrysophylax are missing, come back ! hahaha

our entire network was disconnected for most of the night ...

tanx to the dumbass isp we have ( which 'should' be changing to a better one in two days time ) - our networks ( yes - ALL of them ) continuously disconnect due to dynamic ip changes ... imbeciles set us up on this type of internet connections even AFTER we specifically asked for a set of points to be strictly adhered to on our connection ... seriously deficient these blasted telcos ...

ok - bitch is over ... we are back ...

changed the stratum diff for the lodiff port 2000 - to max out target at 2.5 - it should go no higher than that ... the hidiff port 6000 is actually not in use with this current version CWI-gm-0.9.7 due to its locking on port 2000 ... sending the stratum into a seesaw rollercoast in diff ...

some issues should be fixed on that end the scale ...

hope you will come back soon - as we have a few changes in the next version ( for port adjustment and a couple of other parameters - to name a few ) ...

#crysx

Can you tell me how to swtich to port 2000?

I have asking about DNR miner too. Plz help to response.

#Peter

if you are using the current CWIgm-0.9.7 - you cant ...

it autoswitches to the hidiff port when it autosenses there are more than 4gpu present in the system ... a 'feature' that is experimental and was not really intended for this release ...

#crysx

zorvalth

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:32:09 AM

Did you released an update?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:16:20 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 10:35:43 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

hi all ...

we have the latest CWIgm-0.9.7.1 release ready for the beta testers ...

we will be going through the previous posts one by one tonight - so if you are missed - please let me know via pm and ill send you the download link ...

we will also be posting the md5hash in the op shortly - so you can check the files against the hash ... they MUST match ... if the md5 hashes do NOT match - you have a binary that did NOT come from ChainWorks Industries - and we would advice you delete those binaries IMMEDIATELY and NOT run them ... for those that dont know how to check - please let us know via the thread - and we will put a small instruction list together for you ...

the link you will be receiving from now on is a shared folder in our MEGA account ... this will mean that if you keep the link - you have full access to the latest miner / files ... so please keep the link handy ... when we announce a new version here in the thread - just go to the link and the latest files should be there ... we may or may not keep ALL the files in the folder - but for the time being - all versions will be contained in this folder until a decision is made ... so once again - please keep this link handy - as it will save a HUGE amount of work on our part and make it MUCH simpler for you to access the latest revisions ...

for those that have been waiting for me to respond to your requests via pm - ill be going through the entire pm list tonight ... as stated earlier - we have been trying to organize a simpler method of getting the links to the beta testers - and we think this will do for the time being ... which is the reason i have not responded to your pm in the last 48hours ...

the version info is contained within the zip file - but basically this version is a small update to stabilize the miner further ...

changes made -

- port selection parameter introduced ( --lodiff ) ...
- display solved blocks on miner output ...
- ignore unsupported GPU devices on launch ...
- parameter to list supported GPU devices ( -n ) ...
- a few smaller code fixes ...

so if you have been suffering from the miner pushing you to the hidiff port - you can override this by using the --lodiff parameter ...

this package also contains the requested compute50 CWIgm binary - for those that have maxwell cards - such as the 750ti ... will be interesting to see how they still work - hash and stability wise ...

-------

as a side note - some of you have already noticed that we have successfully compiled the Denarius daemon in our pool server - tanx to the changes made by the dev of the coin carsen ...

subsequently the pool has been setup and is currently being tested with our internal miner - and as such is in 'alpha' designation ... will be put into beta mode in a few days ... the internal testing is so far so good ...

Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/

mining here will help us iron out any issues - especially with the lodiff and hidiff ports ...

Code:
lodiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:2100/
hidiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:6100/

you will find that will all pools in CWI-Pool - the important info is found in the top right hand corner of the pool - where the pool selector is ...

from name of coin - to ticker symbol - to ports - and level of testing it has been designated ...

colours of the pools also designate level of testing - so its easy to identify which are full production pools and which are still in test mode ...

blue - alpha designation ...
cyan - beta designation ...
brown - production designation ...

miners - NEVER use hidiff port for smaller hashrates ... its designed for the high hashers and farms ... its starts at a diff of 2.5 which is quite high for small miners ...

our miner is being worked on for TRIBUS inclusion which will be present in CWIgm-0.9.9 ... current version CWIgm-0.9.7.1 only has SkunkHash ...

PLEASE NOTE - the CWI-Pool system pools are open to the public - so anyone can mine on them with your own miners ... you do not NEED to have our miner to mine on any of the pools within the CWI-Pool system - we just lock our CWIgm miner to the CWI-Pool so we can test them on a known and controlled environment ... so if you are happy with the pool you are currently mining on - or not - you can point your miners to the CWI-Pool of your choice without issue ... you only need a n account ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: