Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

You do nothing wrong man, I bet you've sent to Cryptopia, the SIGT's wallet in maintenance.
Just wait and don't worry man Smiley

Thank you
consoled
I will patiently wait for the enrollment of coins
it happened to me for the first time - coins from other pools come in a few minutes

i got that problem too and trace it to the cryptopia wallet so i created a ticket and w8 i have 2000 sigt on the air xD

I created a ticket and asked the support service of the exchange to deal with this problem .... while they are silent
friend, how long is your transaction?
well now is like 5 o 6 days, amd still not working thats way the price of the sigt is taht low, and now the crashing of al coins make it worst, cryptopia still dont reply my ticket

take that to the cryptopia ticket system ...

what is it exactly you want us to do? ... we dont OWN signatum - we dont OWN cryptopia - and we certainly dont WANT to own either one ...

so posting here in our thread for the CWIgm MINER - not EXCHANGE - means you will get a faster response from cryptopia? ... it wont ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

You guys need to realize this is a startup pool and miner... it's going to expand and get better, but it takes time to get things right.

If your unhappy with the rate of improvement, move along...

Most of us who are changing what coins we mine are keeping up with the best miner to use at the time and use multiple pools anyway.  Just give it some time and see what happens with 9.9, it'll come when it comes.

Bugging for better free software is lame.
As you can see there is no activity of crysx for several days, no new beta for month. Thats why - "is the project dead"?

thats because ive had my own issues to deal with ...

for almost a week now - my isp has had my internet connection down ...

again - you should know better than to assume anything about me - the project - or the state of the project ...

if it hasnt come from me personally or CWI - then its fluff that should be ignored ...

further - i / we have NO responsibility to account for EVERYTHING we do on a daily basis ... we OWE you nothing - PERIOD! ... especially when we work in the background tirelessly to make things better for YOU as tester ... not a customer - you bought nothing from us ... we have NO responsibility to you or anyone else for this project or anything else attached to this project ... we provide the miner - the updates - the project as a whole on an AS IS BAIS ... you can like it or lump it - take it or leave it - mine here or elsewhere ...

had i gone on holidays for a month - what then? ...

our philosophy stays the same tho ... we brought this project out to test so WE ALL can have a better mining experience ... if you think that entitles YOU or anyone else to hammer me personally - or CWI for that matter for ANY reason - you are VERY wrong ... you have NO right to publish ANYTHING like you have of the sort ...

if you REALLY think this is a 'dead' project - go to another ... please - be my guest ... we make almost NOTHING from you on monetary level - and you sound like we have to support a product you purchased ... here is the reality of all this ... we dont have to support it - we dont have to update and upgrade it - we dont have to continue with it and we can withdraw it altogether ... thats the reality ...

we dont have to do any of those things - but we WANT to ...

so the next time you think we have disappeared - remember two things here ...

1 - we have been around a LONG time in crypto now ... especially me - over 5 years ...
2 - if you have a grievance about anything to do with the miner - then post it ...

but to post that sort of garbage - ill repeat - you should know MUCH better mate ...

now that i have wasted 16minutes of my time responding to crap like this - ill get a move on with all the other catching up i need to do because my internet is BACK on only three hours ago ...

o btw - dont TELL us what the time frames are for how we are to do things and how long something should or shouldnt take ... the day YOU are on theTEAM - and are actually working 16hours a day on the miner - the stratum - the pools - the trade system - the servers - the maintenance and service of the ALL the vps systems - the commissioning of the new pool servers - AND paying the bills - THEN you are allowed to speak about time frames and 'allowed' periods of time when we can all have off and work and develop ... till then - that is completely up to CWI - and CWI ONLY ...

im in a good mood that my internet is back on after a week right now also - so i havent deleted any of these nonsense posts ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

I agree, no OP activity, and basically no updates on the miner is not the way to keep miners engaged with the project. I understand the stability and easy of use idea but, there is no need to add 5 algos to release a new version. Better make 3-4 updates for this month so the miners keep using the project.

here is my response to this post also ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054431.msg21535386#msg21535386

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

I agree, no OP activity, and basically no updates on the miner is not the way to keep miners engaged with the project. I understand the stability and easy of use idea but, there is no need to add 5 algos to release a new version. Better make 3-4 updates for this month so the miners keep using the project.
Totally agree. For beta stage 1 update a week is normal. Small speed improvements, small urgent fixes, 1 algo addition is much much better than silence for the month.
Anyone disagree that gigahashes/s error should have been fixed a month ago? Just shut the miner down - what is simpler than that?

and once again - you should know better mate ...

#crysx

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:41:06 PM

Ignore the haters.

I still use this miner on an off at least till I have the ability to change the pool. I rent out my rig at MRR and need to be able to change the pool else I would use this miner 24/7.

Additionally I exclusively mine at CWI pool when my rig is not being rented due to the low fees and transparency.

Keep up the good work!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

Ignore the haters.

I still use this miner on an off at least till I have the ability to change the pool. I rent out my rig at MRR and need to be able to change the pool else I would use this miner 24/7.

Additionally I exclusively mine at CWI pool when my rig is not being rented due to the low fees and transparency.

Keep up the good work!

tanx ...

we have been working FLAT OUT in the background - and comments like that amaze me ... thats all ...

what amazes me even moreso - is that those doing the posts - are actually very good users of CWIgm and have had positive feedback also ...

due to my isp kerfuffle - i personally have been offline from internet for about 5days - and that is reason to start posting like that? ... no chance ... i personally wont tolerate it - nor will the CWI as a company ... especially when all we are aiming at here is to provide ALL miners with an opportunity to have a stable solid miner ...

we use mrr on a regular basis - though not with CWIgm ...

btw - there is no luv lost and we will continue on our own path - at our own pace - as we have said many a time before ... since when has the saying 'good things take time' NOT apply to what we are doing here? ...

i think a deletion without warning next time i see these kinds of ridiculous posts should be the course of action ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

### CWI-POOL SWEEPSTAKECOIN

hi all ...

an update on our main CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg21537818#msg21537818

tanx ...

#crysx

rascao

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

You do nothing wrong man, I bet you've sent to Cryptopia, the SIGT's wallet in maintenance.

Thank you
consoled
it happened to me for the first time - coins from other pools come in a few minutes

i got that problem too and trace it to the cryptopia wallet so i created a ticket and w8 i have 2000 sigt on the air xD

I created a ticket and asked the support service of the exchange to deal with this problem .... while they are silent
well now is like 5 o 6 days, amd still not working thats way the price of the sigt is taht low, and now the crashing of al coins make it worst, cryptopia still dont reply my ticket

what is it exactly you want us to do? ... we dont OWN signatum - we dont OWN cryptopia - and we certainly dont WANT to own either one ...

so posting here in our thread for the CWIgm MINER - not EXCHANGE - means you will get a faster response from cryptopia? ... it wont ...

#crysx
really mate? really? i think you misunderstood but i really dont have the time to explain soo i will not reply anything be cool anyone on this chain of post is taking on you or the cwi proyect, we are just talking about craptopia, but the only exchange is cryptopia so, your miner is for 2 coins 1 is sigt and you cant do anything whit that mmmmm thats why we ask on here to see if the problem is just 1 person or not chill out dude you will get a heartattack i still have confident on the sigt and the cwi because i still mining on your pool
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

Thank you
consoled

#crysx
really mate? really? i think you misunderstood but i really dont have the time to explain soo i will not reply anything be cool anyone on this chain of post is taking on you or the cwi proyect, we are just talking about craptopia, but the only exchange is cryptopia so, your miner is for 2 coins 1 is sigt and you cant do anything whit that mmmmm thats why we ask on here to see if the problem is just 1 person or not chill out dude you will get a heartattack i still have confident on the sigt and the cwi because i still mining on your pool

ok ...

all good ...

so you are talking about the exchange on a thread about the miner CWIgm ...

have i missed something here? ...

i dont mean to be offensive in any way - so if ive misunderstood - my apologies ...

#crysx

xixou

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:11:37 PM

Don't react to trolls.
The internet is full of them.
zorvalth

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 04:40:44 AM by zorvalth

#crysx

Funny, I dont see how your other post responds to my post...
1. I've never meant disrespect and i dont even see how a grown man can see any disrespect in my post!
2. I've never said you are dead, never said you are doing a bad job or something.
3. I've never asked a question, so no need to answer me at all!
4. I simply expressed opinion/suggestion which main point was "I understand the stability and easy of use idea but, there is no need to add 5 algos to release a new version." so this way you are gonna keep the beta testers(which seems from time to time you dont really respect much) way more engaged with the project. If you didnt like my opinion no need to bitch about it.
5. I like your project, i was one of the first beta testers, i also supported your project by no changing my donation setting in the account for some of the time i mined and i threw totally of 2GH at your pool for the most of the August. Yes 2GH are not much but its not less either when the total of the pool was between 30 and 80GH

And no you are not Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolly so i dont know much of you or your history. So i cant assume anything of you from before. I dont know about theFARM(I looked about it, couldnt find anything... ) so accept my apologies for not being familiar with you and not knowing your background Wink

Cheers!

#Completely Unknown DUMB Beta Tester Smiley
rascao

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

nice to read about new version almost ready cant w8 to try it out
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:49:00 AM

The project is dead?

I think that correcting problems with stability (as far as it is the main point of team) should take less time.
I mean the problem of not closing the miner when it start to quickly show gigahashes/s.

P.S. Other miners are improving speed. DNR is not profitable to mine with your miner anymore. Don't know whether fastest for the moment bitcore spmod2 works with your pool.

come on mate ...

you should know better than to post garbage like this ...

seriously ...

#crysx

It's probably a second account from you know who.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

#crysx

1. I've never meant disrespect and i dont even see how a grown man can see any disrespect in my post!
2. I've never said you are dead, never said you are doing a bad job or something.
4. I simply expressed opinion/suggestion which main point was "I understand the stability and easy of use idea but, there is no need to add 5 algos to release a new version." so this way you are gonna keep the beta testers(which seems from time to time you dont really respect much) way more engaged with the project. If you didnt like my opinion no need to bitch about it.
5. I like your project, i was one of the first beta testers, i also supported your project by no changing my donation setting in the account for some of the time i mined and i threw totally of 2GH at your pool for the most of the August. Yes 2GH are not much but its not less either when the total of the pool was between 30 and 80GH

And no you are not Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolly so i dont know much of you or your history. So i cant assume anything of you from before. I dont know about theFARM(I looked about it, couldnt find anything... ) so accept my apologies for not being familiar with you and not knowing your background Wink

Cheers!

hmmm ...

disrespect can be seen from many different aspects ...

agreeing with another that says its a 'dead' project without KNOWING anything about the background processes can be seen as such - so i take the posts as i see them ...

this is a TEST system - and yet people are looking at the project as something they have a complete RIGHT to ... no one has except CWI ...

opinions are worth their weight when they are honest opinions - so agreed with you on that point ... but grown men / women should never have to make out as if they are owed something when they are owed nothing ... especially in the sense tat we are doing this FOR the miner - NOT the 'user' per se ...

and i understand you qualms with non-communication and lack of time frames to adhere to - as it does cause some unsettling ... so there WILL be some of those impatient people in the community - but there is NO NEED for comments like that ...

you opinion IS valuable ... but again - if we decide to add 100algos in the miner - surely that couldnt be an issue with regards to functionality would it? ... i see your point - but agreeing with someone that makes a statement that this is a dead project implicates you in the process ...

and as 'bitching' about it? ... it was merely FACTUAL points stated - thats all ...

so 'bitching' over ... Smiley ...

so you think we should just release CWIgm-0.9.9 with the next two algos and updates / changes? ...

the next revision after CWIgm-0.9.9 will take a lot longer for us to release for the changes we want in CWIgm-1.0.0 - so i really would hate to see those comments about the CWIgm development being 'dead' when its months in the making rather than days ... Tongue ...

all good tho - and we are really happy that the project is 'liked' by so many ... its the one thing that continues driving this all to happen ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

nice to read about new version almost ready cant w8 to try it out

it is close ...

just some lingering bugs to iron out - which WILL affect the testing of the next version ... so we need to get rid of these bugs to commit time and effort to fixing anything that comes up with your testing of the next release ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

The project is dead?

I think that correcting problems with stability (as far as it is the main point of team) should take less time.
I mean the problem of not closing the miner when it start to quickly show gigahashes/s.

P.S. Other miners are improving speed. DNR is not profitable to mine with your miner anymore. Don't know whether fastest for the moment bitcore spmod2 works with your pool.

come on mate ...

you should know better than to post garbage like this ...

seriously ...

#crysx

It's probably a second account from you know who.

hmmm ...

im starting to wonder that myself now ...

o well - there will be tears from him if it is - as our next version really shows how coding works in the real world ...

either way - we are doing our best - and that takes time ...

so no matter who it is that thinks this way - they will be proven wrong each and every time ... and it really doesnt matter who it is that writes those sorts fo things - its uncalled for ... so time to move on get this next revision sorted soon ...

#crysx

zorvalth

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

#crysx

Cheers!

hmmm ...

agreeing with another that says its a 'dead' project without KNOWING anything about the background processes can be seen as such - so i take the posts as i see them ...

this is a TEST system - and yet people are looking at the project as something they have a complete RIGHT to ... no one has except CWI ...

opinions are worth their weight when they are honest opinions - so agreed with you on that point ... but grown men / women should never have to make out as if they are owed something when they are owed nothing ... especially in the sense tat we are doing this FOR the miner - NOT the 'user' per se ...

and i understand you qualms with non-communication and lack of time frames to adhere to - as it does cause some unsettling ... so there WILL be some of those impatient people in the community - but there is NO NEED for comments like that ...

you opinion IS valuable ... but again - if we decide to add 100algos in the miner - surely that couldnt be an issue with regards to functionality would it? ... i see your point - but agreeing with someone that makes a statement that this is a dead project implicates you in the process ...

and as 'bitching' about it? ... it was merely FACTUAL points stated - thats all ...

so you think we should just release CWIgm-0.9.9 with the next two algos and updates / changes? ...

the next revision after CWIgm-0.9.9 will take a lot longer for us to release for the changes we want in CWIgm-1.0.0 - so i really would hate to see those comments about the CWIgm development being 'dead' when its months in the making rather than days ... Tongue ...

all good tho - and we are really happy that the project is 'liked' by so many ... its the one thing that continues driving this all to happen ...

#crysx

Again i didnt quote him with a reason. I said "I agree, no OP activity, and basically no updates on the miner is not the way to keep miners engaged with the project." meaning exactly this. You are running a product which depends on the certain market. Crypto market is changing extremely fast and the best way to keep the customers/beta testers/clients engaged is to frequently updating the product to the market. If you wanted to contain the growth of the product meaning(not attaching too many beta testers) thats another story. So the only thing that i meant was that instead of waiting a month to release the next version with another 4 algos and bunch of changes would be better for the us(beta testers) to have 2 updates with 2 algos and less changes for the same amount of time. That way we will have more stuff to do with the product(miner) and we will spend more time with it(meaning more hash for your pools).

Thats all!

Impatient is the last thing i'm because my crypto strategy is bag holding for the most of the time Smiley

So i really dont see how you referral post is great answer(never wanted one, as i said its just an opinion) for my post.

Keep the good work, i hope i will be back with your project once we have 9.9!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

#crysx

Cheers!

hmmm ...

#crysx

Again i didnt quote him with a reason. I said "I agree, no OP activity, and basically no updates on the miner is not the way to keep miners engaged with the project." meaning exactly this. You are running a product which depends on the certain market. Crypto market is changing extremely fast and the best way to keep the customers/beta testers/clients engaged is to frequently updating the product to the market. If you wanted to contain the growth of the product meaning(not attaching too many beta testers) thats another story. So the only thing that i meant was that instead of waiting a month to release the next version with another 4 algos and bunch of changes would be better for the us(beta testers) to have 2 updates with 2 algos and less changes for the same amount of time. That way we will have more stuff to do with the product(miner) and we will spend more time with it(meaning more hash for your pools).

Thats all!

Impatient is the last thing i'm because my crypto strategy is bag holding for the most of the time Smiley

So i really dont see how you referral post is great answer(never wanted one, as i said its just an opinion) for my post.

Keep the good work, i hope i will be back with your project once we have 9.9!

yup - understood ...

makes a lot of sense ... and taking that on board with the next release ... some bugs need to be squashed - and will look at whether its 'stable' enough to fully test in the beta ...

tanx for your input ...

#crysx

sohard4me

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

Out of so many mining application that I tested, I can say CWI mining application is the best (most stable) for me.
Display is nice, easy to read.

For the pool side, everything is rock solid in data display except for occasional pool down which is the same for every other pool out there.

Keep up the good work CWI team!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Out of so many mining application that I tested, I can say CWI mining application is the best (most stable) for me.
Display is nice, easy to read.

For the pool side, everything is rock solid in data display except for occasional pool down which is the same for every other pool out there.

Keep up the good work CWI team!

much appreciated ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: