Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

my miner seems to be working fine but on my dashboard, the worker is not active. therefore my hashrate is 0  Huh

but i still getting my coins. is it a bug?

yep cant access dashboard,
but am still receiving shares

this is a dumb question but yor are cheking your coin dashboard? because there is a loot of coins on the pool, make sure you are on the rigth coin it happensd to me xD

nope, pretty sure im in the right pool. sometimes the worker is there, sometimes its not whenever i check.

and the hashrate is not same with what my miner says. im using gtx 1070 for denarius mining and my miner always show around 53mh hashrate, the dashboard randomly range from 27 to 130, or 0 when the worker went inactive.

lol I thought u're talking about sigt pool

im mining sigt too. same things are occurring.  Undecided

well for me is the same, the hasrate is not stable

your hashrate in the miner and the pool will always vary a bit, that's not abnormal.

it's much more pronounced with this miner/pool combo, though.  the pool tends to jack up worker diff way too high, and this makes smaller rigs choke up.

for example, as i'm typing this, all of my rigs are shown to be set at 248 diff by the pool.  my x6gpu rig has zero issues handling it, and is humming right along.  however, my x2 and x1 rigs are struggling to submit work consistently.

and that's what you're seeing at the pool - inconsistency.  smaller rigs just don't get the time they need to submit shares at this high difficulty.  you can easily see that when you look at the miner window for smaller rigs - if you see a lot of "mean netdiff" and not a lot of "share", then your card is choking and is not submitting shares consistently.

this is why you're seeing wild fluctuations in hashrate with smaller rigs at the pool.   they are working at a very high worker diff, so when blocks are fast they simply do not have the time they need to finish their calculations and submit a share before a block is found.  this is why you will occasionally see them appear to drop off from the pool.  they didn't really drop off, they just didn't submit any shares in the x amount of time the pool uses to calculate your hashrate.  so let's say it takes 60 seconds for the pool to update your worker hashrate, and in that minute your rig didn't submit any shares - it will appear to drop off from the pool.  reverse that for when the blocks are slow - smaller rigs get enough time to breathe and start submitting shares.  because of the high worker diff, they are submitting large shares.  when that happens you will see your hashrate go up wildly.  for example, it's not unusual for me to see one of my x1 1070 rigs appear to drop off the pool, and then reappear with the hashrate of 90-120mh (3x4 it's normal sigt speed) a minute later.

like i said, all my rigs right now are set by the pool to mine at worker diff of 248.  x6 rig has plenty of power to consistently submit shares, and its hashrate at the pool is consistent.  it does fluctuate a bit here and there, but it's close to what it's supposed to be.  my x2gpu rig has a harder time keeping up with this diff and is wild.  my x1's are just all over the place, sometimes disappearing from pool for long stretches (didn't submit any shares) and then reappearing at 3 to 4x their hashrate.

this isn't a new thing, and has been brought in this thread - so the devs are aware that this is happening. 

not sure if there is a fix coming, or they plan to leave it this way, but since i started mining here this has been my one and only problem with this miner/pool combo - i am literally happy with everything, except this Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhulick

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

on a completely unrelated topic from my post above.....

something is up with orphans. 

4 in the last 24 hours seems high when the total for the last week is 7, and "lifetime" (yes i know the pool is young) is 10.

that means that 40 percent of orphans came in the last 24 hours, which seems abnormal.

edit:

just checked suprnova, and they're showing 1 orphan in the last 24 hours and 6 in the last week.  they also found a tenfold or so more blocks in that period, so they technically should have many more orphans, not less.

so yeah, something is up with the orphans.

testaaaa11

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but orphans still give 1250 coins per block. So I don't see the big deal.
richstain

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:34:42 PM

my miner seems to be working fine but on my dashboard, the worker is not active. therefore my hashrate is 0  Huh

this is a dumb question but yor are cheking your coin dashboard? because there is a loot of coins on the pool, make sure you are on the rigth coin it happensd to me xD

nope, pretty sure im in the right pool. sometimes the worker is there, sometimes its not whenever i check.

and the hashrate is not same with what my miner says. im using gtx 1070 for denarius mining and my miner always show around 53mh hashrate, the dashboard randomly range from 27 to 130, or 0 when the worker went inactive.

your hashrate in the miner and the pool will always vary a bit, that's not abnormal.

it's much more pronounced with this miner/pool combo, though.  the pool tends to jack up worker diff way too high, and this makes smaller rigs choke up.

for example, as i'm typing this, all of my rigs are shown to be set at 248 diff by the pool.  my x6gpu rig has zero issues handling it, and is humming right along.  however, my x2 and x1 rigs are struggling to submit work consistently.

and that's what you're seeing at the pool - inconsistency.  smaller rigs just don't get the time they need to submit shares at this high difficulty.  you can easily see that when you look at the miner window for smaller rigs - if you see a lot of "mean netdiff" and not a lot of "share", then your card is choking and is not submitting shares consistently.

this is why you're seeing wild fluctuations in hashrate with smaller rigs at the pool.   they are working at a very high worker diff, so when blocks are fast they simply do not have the time they need to finish their calculations and submit a share before a block is found.  this is why you will occasionally see them appear to drop off from the pool.  they didn't really drop off, they just didn't submit any shares in the x amount of time the pool uses to calculate your hashrate.  so let's say it takes 60 seconds for the pool to update your worker hashrate, and in that minute your rig didn't submit any shares - it will appear to drop off from the pool.  reverse that for when the blocks are slow - smaller rigs get enough time to breathe and start submitting shares.  because of the high worker diff, they are submitting large shares.  when that happens you will see your hashrate go up wildly.  for example, it's not unusual for me to see one of my x1 1070 rigs appear to drop off the pool, and then reappear with the hashrate of 90-120mh (3x4 it's normal sigt speed) a minute later.

like i said, all my rigs right now are set by the pool to mine at worker diff of 248.  x6 rig has plenty of power to consistently submit shares, and its hashrate at the pool is consistent.  it does fluctuate a bit here and there, but it's close to what it's supposed to be.  my x2gpu rig has a harder time keeping up with this diff and is wild.  my x1's are just all over the place, sometimes disappearing from pool for long stretches (didn't submit any shares) and then reappearing at 3 to 4x their hashrate.

this isn't a new thing, and has been brought in this thread - so the devs are aware that this is happening. 

not sure if there is a fix coming, or they plan to leave it this way, but since i started mining here this has been my one and only problem with this miner/pool combo - i am literally happy with everything, except this Smiley

hmm... i dont quite get it. so basically is it 'just the outer cover' and i am still earning the same in the end? should i re-add --lodiff into my config?
fyi i removed --lodiff because, from what i understood, if i only mine from low diff blocks and the pool got a lot of hi diff blocks then my miner work less, causing me to earn less.
zhulick

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but orphans still give 1250 coins per block. So I don't see the big deal.

the way i understood orphans is that the pool forfeits the earnings for that block. 

orphans are blocks that the pool solves, submits to the network, the network initially appears to accept them but then for some reason on another it decides to reject them - usually because some other pool solved the same block a millisecond faster, but the blockchain didn't catch up and register it in time etc.

so, not supposed to get paid for them. 

ddos cause them sometimes, or it's possible that a huge pool is ravaging a small network by overwhelming it etc, etc...

so, orphans happen, especially in a smaller pool.  but when there's barely any for weeks and then you see a lot of them on the same day, usually something is misfiring somewhere between the network and the pool.
Xaba05xaba

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

Hi to all.
0.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : Shares: 38.57   | Rej: 0.07 | Speed:   53.47MH/s|
1.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : Shares: 37.74   | Rej: 0    | Speed:   54.23MH/s|
2.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : Shares: 37.48   | Rej: 0    | Speed:   53.90MH/s|
3.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : Shares: 36.26   | Rej: 0.97 | Speed:   54.07MH/s|

0.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : T:66C | F:100% | P:239W | I: 24.0 | Core:1925Mhz
1.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : T:66C | F:100% | P:246W | I: 24.0 | Core:1911Mhz
2.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : T:69C | F:100% | P:242W | I: 24.0 | Core:1920Mhz
3.MSI GTX 1080 Ti            : T:69C | F:100% | P:238W | I: 24.0 | Core:1905Mhz

Nice stability.
Tnks to  developers.
Some rejects on start happens, but cant blame for that.
Any uses mobile app to monitor our pool? What app recomends?
Just tired of using TM. Cry
P.s.: sorry for my broken english:3
zhulick

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

hmm... i dont quite get it. so basically is it 'just the outer cover' and i am still earning the same in the end? should i re-add --lodiff into my config?
fyi i removed --lodiff because, from what i understood, if i only mine from low diff blocks and the pool got a lot of hi diff blocks then my miner work less, causing me to earn less.

i'm pretty sure that unless you run something that is resembling a farm you're supposed to be on the lodiff port.  the op of this thread says

CWI-Pool Signatum Mining Stratum is split into two ports. The first is the Low Difficulty Port for those miners that have small to medium sized hashrates (estimated up to approximately 25 x 1080ti cards), and the second being the High Difficulty Port for those miners that have medium to high hashrates (estimated at approximately 25 x 1080ti cards to GPU Farms).

i am kind of sort of sure that it doesn't matter if you mine on hidiff or lodiff when it comes to block rewards.  same pool, the rewards get split based on the amount of shares you submit, not on the which port you mine. 

i am completely unsure of whether you earn less or more when the worker hash the pool is seeing/reporting is wild.  i'm guessing that sometimes it will be more and sometimes less, and sometimes it will even out.  i don't know. 

i checked against my own setup just now using whattomine's calculator. 

whattomine says that under ideal conditions, with 100% luck, i should've mined just over 45 sigt per 1070gpu (running at 29.5mh) during the course of the last 24 hours.  i have 10 of these pointed at the pool, 6 in one rig, and the other 4 spread among smaller rigs that seem to be choking on high worker diff.  pool reports that i earned just over 428 sigt, or 42.8 sigt per gpu for the same time frame.  pool also reports luck of 109%.   

so, i'm at 42.8 sigt with pool being at 9% less then perfect luck vs 45 sigt under ideal conditions.  seems ok, and seems like the wild hashrate is not affecting what i should be earning in the pool.

sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

ok, we will correct you because you are wrong...  Cheesy

if you have an orphaned block you get nothing from it.
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

ok, we will correct you because you are wrong...  Cheesy

if you have an orphaned block you get nothing from it.

Ah, damn! I am enlightened. Thank you!
llicemanz

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

More than 2 weeks running without any major issues. The occasional restart cause my internet sucks (ISP problem not the miner), everything has being pretty flawless.

thank you for the great work, can't wait for the new version.
astronyu

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

Can I suggest CWI to include Zec pool?
rascao

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:19:00 AM

I am trying the hidiff whit 18 x 1080 a hash rate of 700 avg, i was on lowdiff only 2 days lets see what happens, the miner is solid really solid i like it, the only thin k i need is an api for monitoring and i will be happy
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

I have a suggestion to improve the user experience when logged in a bit, now it seems you are automatically logged out if you don't do anything for 60 minutes or something like that.
This is very annoying to have to log in all the time. Please make an option where you can have persistent login or at least increase this timer.

--ypsi

is this on the CWI-Pool MPOS system? ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:12:16 AM

More than 2 weeks running without any major issues. The occasional restart cause my internet sucks (ISP problem not the miner), everything has being pretty flawless.

thank you for the great work, can't wait for the new version.

much appreciated ...

glad to hear its all working well ...

the next revision will be even more stable and will have a lot more feature rich list of things available for the miner - to make it much easier to use as well ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:31:34 AM

Can I suggest CWI to include Zec pool?

suggestions are always welcome ...

currently we do not have the capacity to add too many other pools - or the time to code ( or have coded ) the specialized components for these 'more exotic' algos ...

the new server will be commissioned soon - and will have the first of a series of pool systems to compliment the array of mining that CWI-Pool system will accommodate ...

working on getting a number of things established first - then 'next on the list' ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2532

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:45:32 AM

I have been using CWI miner on signatum pool for about week now. It is not the fastest miner (reported hash rate) out there but it is close. It comes at about 1MH per card (1070) for me. But in combination with your pool (a bit lower fee) I end up with 2-4 signatums more per day usually.

Good work, I am waiting for new version .

P.S. Best of luck with your Sweep project

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
hpalcong

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:47:36 AM

Hello mod, I'm interested to join the beta test, please pm me, I have 1070 gpu. thanks
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

I have a suggestion to improve the user experience when logged in a bit, now it seems you are automatically logged out if you don't do anything for 60 minutes or something like that.
This is very annoying to have to log in all the time. Please make an option where you can have persistent login or at least increase this timer.

--ypsi

is this on the CWI-Pool MPOS system? ...

#crysx
Yes apologies if it was unclear, I was talking about the pool system account on the web.

--ypsi

ok ...

it shouldnt be ...

cookies are kept for many many hours in the browser - before they are deleted ...

mine stay open and logged in for a long time - unless a reset occurs in the server system itself ... which does happen when we are working on the CWI-Pool system ... but this does not happen every hour ...

so maybe you have set in your browser that cookies and cache are deleted after every shutdown? ...

#crysx

xixou

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:03:04 AM

Assuming SIGT mining phase will end up soon,
I guess your miner will have to be used to mine other currencies, right?
sohard4me

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

Hi dev, good day!

If you have the resources, do you mind looking to setup VIVO coin mining pool?

Currently there are 2 main pools & 1 small pool running, think overloaded for them, quite a large number of miner in it...

ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110690.0

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: