Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 03:26:06 AM

Here is a link to EverGreenCoin's September 2019 video update: https://youtu.be/pCS__Lgq6bE

Agenda (some excluded from the video):

- Price - Regrettably, but in all honestly, tanked. We do not, can not, and should not be expected to accept all blame for this. We have diligently continued to build the EGC ecosystem. Current poor market performance is not due to lack of efforts by the EGC community, team, nor the foundation. This does however present an opportunity for true believers of our project to pull supply from weak hands and those that are involved for the wrong reasons.

- Climate strikes - Opinions by EcoWealth. We greatly admire Greta Thunberg and are thankful for the attention she and millions of others are bringing to the most urgent matter of our lives.

- Nova Exchange and CoinExchange - Closing. We are actively seeking and negotiating with new exchanges.

- EGC Android Lite - Eric (Android dev), Steven, and Celestino (aka Brooks) are working out issues with the API the android lite wallet relies on. We realize the android lite wallet is in less demand with the solar web wallets now available, however the expectation was previously raised, web wallets do not allow a user to hold their private keys, and it was previously agreed upon to pay the developer. The long absence of communication and development from the android lite developer could technically nullify that agreement, but EGC is an understanding project and always sticks to expectations, if even late or late for reasons out of our control. The android lite wallet should finally be released here in Q4.

- Website development - Improvements have been made to trim / streamline the navigation. Relevant links for PoE have been added near the top of the homepage to make them easier to find.

- PoE - September PoE was a bit slower with only 18 accepted submissions and a reward pool of just over 7k EGC. Community members are urged to participate in PoE. Many thanks to those that have participated and those who have donated to the reward pool.

Thank you for the continued support. Thank you EcoWealth for presenting and the beautiful scenery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:24:13 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/iznxinvpynfqvphyo4grsnsdeye

All are welcome! Come hangout with some like-minded friends!

Have a great weekend!

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:35:41 PM

i tried to warn people several times about this scam!

if you had listened you would have saved lot of money from this failed thing

and now the last exchange listing this shitcoin is closing down

so sad!

Matteo, don't let the door hit you in the bum!  Cheesy  You'll not be missed by anyone in this community.

To our other more mature readers, https://evergreencoin.org/exchanges/ is where you can find exchanges to buy Matteo's weak hand. There is no "last exchange" this child speaks of.

So glad!

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 06:50:10 PM

Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.

In case you are looking for more markets.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 10:42:46 PM

Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.

In case you are looking for more markets.

Yes, we are aware and have been in discussions with them. There may be a community initiative for this purpose in the very near future.

Thanks for mentioning it!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 04:29:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 06:16:19 PM by EverGreenCoin

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/pqd7oglcw5dxvban4o6pl3kntee

Today's meeting might be a shorter meeting, as I do need to step away within the first hour. But James might be available to hold it open a second hour or so.

All are welcome & thanks for the continued support!

EDIT: Andrew is holding the meeting open a bit longer for us. Sorry, but I had to step away to get xrays taken of my hand. Thank you Andrew!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 04:41:35 PM

Greetings EverGreenCoin community,

Here is the link to today's weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/3tw7ti7m5babdbviofsuhzhheue

Stop by to chat with some like-minded friends, all are welcome! We'll be in the hangout for the next couple or few hours.

Thanks for the continued support and have a great weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 04:38:35 PM

Greetings greenies!

Here is the link to today's weekly EverGreenCoin public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/pkg3ol26u5h7bio6adecfngvque

We'll be here a few hours. Please feel invited to hangout with some like-minded friends as we advance EverGreenCoin.

Have a fabulous weekend!

jimbo530

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

Glad we are back on Coin Market Cap and getting the logos redone to be uniform. Winter will be rough on me for doing PoE to earn coins but planing to do even more in my area next spring.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:23:53 PM

Greetings greenies!

Here is the link to today's weekly EverGreenCoin public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/pkg3ol26u5h7bio6adecfngvque

We'll be here a few hours. Please feel invited to hangout with some like-minded friends as we advance EverGreenCoin.

Have a fabulous weekend!
DEV ,you still give news here every week ,I left for a while,and now glad to see you again , i always keep an ayes on this coin , but price  looks not very good , any new plan for the future ?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:00:40 PM

DEV ,you still give news here every week ,I left for a while,and now glad to see you again , i always keep an ayes on this coin , but price  looks not very good , any new plan for the future ?

Hi friend,

First, thanks for following the project and welcome back. Price "not looking good" depends on your perspective. It looks very good for those of us acquiring. But yes, I understand your point, question, and perspective. I'm not ignoring that by any means. But please, bear with me...

While none of us have control of markets, we can try to influence them in ways. The foundation now runs "Proof of Environment Power Ups" on social media, mainly at this time on Facebook. These are FB fundraisers we use to collect fiat donations to the PoE reward pool. About a week before month's end, we take these funds, convert to BTC, and buy EGC off markets (CoinExchange in the past, now Altilly) and add to the month's PoE reward pool. This has translated to $90 worth of volume in previous months, and yes, has influenced price in the direction most all of us want, upwards. Now I know, $90 might be scoffed at by many. But please be reminded this is not 2017. The altcoin horizon is very, very different today. I can tell you, PoE power-up is partially responsible for EGC not being sub 100 satoshi today. In our community we often say, "every drop counts". Never has this been truer. The books are thin. A little drop can make a big splash.

Rest assured, and regardless of price, EverGreenCoin will always be moving forward. We are staffed by dedicated environmentalist volunteers that deeply cherish our objective of taking responsible care of our environment for which we live in. Even at 0 satoshi, we must hang on for dear life, HODL. Because that life is our own.

Now to your question, yes, we have very grand plans and, as a 501c3 public charity here in the states, the means to achieve them regardless of coin prices. We can tap funding others could never; for example, grants or even the fundraising of PoE power ups on FB I mentioned. Other projects often cannot even advertise, let alone fund raise on these pillars of present day communication. We can. We do. And with pleasing results. We are leveraging these to full extent while maintaining our integrity within the cryptocurrency industry. This is actually a bullet-proof plan and we have all the legal protections and legal grounds to protect and execute it. Again I say, rest assured.

Now, I know you might be thinking, "what plans?" still. I'm not subverting your question, sorry if it seemed as such. Understanding how plans can be brought to fruition, especially in what at surface may seem impossible if view through depressed-markets-only lenses, is as much important as the plan itself. Without, it is no plan. It is an empty promise. A fact I feel this industry, present company excluded, is ignorant to and need be reminded. Daily.

Immediate plans you might be seeking are:
  • New core wallet release: Q4 2019
  • Group solar staking: No ETA as of yet. Still assessing requirements.
  • 3rd water well & fall tree plant: Q4 2019

But please feel invited to join the community and help achieve these and some of our grander plans. Grander plans like a PoE mobile wallet, fully integrated with participating in both all aspects of PoE and all authorized efforts' interactions. Trust me, we dream up some inspiring ideas every Saturday at 17:00 GMT during our weekly public meetings. All are invited to dream big with us there and / or join us in discord. Every day things are adapting and moving forward. Please do not also misinterpret lack of posts here. I apologize they have been sparser. Our community and audience is larger becoming more main stream, social medias' news feeds their only data-stream. This is needed for mass adoption. I hope and think the BCT community can appreciate that. This is why we summarize with monthly video updates and written agenda posted here. Regardless of price, daily developments below the surface are a flood, and that is where we deal with them to keep movement more-seamless on the public surfaces.

None of this is said to indicate price not an indicator nor a big factor. Please do not misinterpret as such. Price is a limiting factor and for many reasons, but in EGC's case it is not a limit of "if", but only "how fast". Price is not our only motivational source nor means to make and reach plans.

Again, thank you for following and thank you, in advance even, for your continued support.

honghaisea

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:51:33 PM

Hi friend,

First, thanks for following the project and welcome back. Price "not looking good" depends on your perspective. It looks very good for those of us acquiring. But yes, I understand your point, question, and perspective. I'm not ignoring that by any means. But please, bear with me...

While none of us have control of markets, we can try to influence them in ways. The foundation now runs "Proof of Environment Power Ups" on social media, mainly at this time on Facebook. These are FB fundraisers we use to collect fiat donations to the PoE reward pool. About a week before month's end, we take these funds, convert to BTC, and buy EGC off markets (CoinExchange in the past, now Altilly) and add to the month's PoE reward pool. This has translated to $90 worth of volume in previous months, and yes, has influenced price in the direction most all of us want, upwards. Now I know, $90 might be scoffed at by many. But please be reminded this is not 2017. The altcoin horizon is very, very different today. I can tell you, PoE power-up is partially responsible for EGC not being sub 100 satoshi today. In our community we often say, "every drop counts". Never has this been truer. The books are thin. A little drop can make a big splash.

Rest assured, and regardless of price, EverGreenCoin will always be moving forward. We are staffed by dedicated environmentalist volunteers that deeply cherish our objective of taking responsible care of our environment for which we live in. Even at 0 satoshi, we must hang on for dear life, HODL. Because that life is our own.

Now to your question, yes, we have very grand plans and, as a 501c3 public charity here in the states, the means to achieve them regardless of coin prices. We can tap funding others could never; for example, grants or even the fundraising of PoE power ups on FB I mentioned. Other projects often cannot even advertise, let alone fund raise on these pillars of present day communication. We can. We do. And with pleasing results. We are leveraging these to full extent while maintaining our integrity within the cryptocurrency industry. This is actually a bullet-proof plan and we have all the legal protections and legal grounds to protect and execute it. Again I say, rest assured.

Now, I know you might be thinking, "what plans?" still. I'm not subverting your question, sorry if it seemed as such. Understanding how plans can be brought to fruition, especially in what at surface may seem impossible if view through depressed-markets-only lenses, is as much important as the plan itself. Without, it is no plan. It is an empty promise. A fact I feel this industry, present company excluded, is ignorant to and need be reminded. Daily.

Immediate plans you might be seeking are:
  • New core wallet release: Q4 2019
  • Group solar staking: No ETA as of yet. Still assessing requirements.
  • 3rd water well & fall tree plant: Q4 2019

But please feel invited to join the community and help achieve these and some of our grander plans. Grander plans like a PoE mobile wallet, fully integrated with participating in both all aspects of PoE and all authorized efforts' interactions. Trust me, we dream up some inspiring ideas every Saturday at 17:00 GMT during our weekly public meetings. All are invited to dream big with us there and / or join us in discord. Every day things are adapting and moving forward. Please do not also misinterpret lack of posts here. I apologize they have been sparser. Our community and audience is larger becoming more main stream, social medias' news feeds their only data-stream. This is needed for mass adoption. I hope and think the BCT community can appreciate that. This is why we summarize with monthly video updates and written agenda posted here. Regardless of price, daily developments below the surface are a flood, and that is where we deal with them to keep movement more-seamless on the public surfaces.

None of this is said to indicate price not an indicator nor a big factor. Please do not misinterpret as such. Price is a limiting factor and for many reasons, but in EGC's case it is not a limit of "if", but only "how fast". Price is not our only motivational source nor means to make and reach plans.

Again, thank you for following and thank you, in advance even, for your continued support.
I haven't come to the forum for a while, even can't keep up with EGC now. I can understand the current development through your introduction. I will take a closer look in the near future and hope to know more, but I have my own work in life, have only a few free time.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

I haven't come to the forum for a while, even can't keep up with EGC now. I can understand the current development through your introduction. I will take a closer look in the near future and hope to know more, but I have my own work in life, have only a few free time.

Completely understood. Thank you for your time and interest!

EverGreenCoin.org

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 04:33:59 PM

Hello EverGreenCoin community,

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/i5ccj74kpjd6jp6lah7saqs7kye

After which the October PoE rewards will be distributed. October's PoE reward pool finished at just over 6k EGC.

Our friend EcoWealth is recording the October video update soon. Expect that in the coming days, if not sooner.

Thanks for the continued support and, if I do not get to tell you in person at the public meeting, have a great weekend and November!

honghaisea

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:30:58 AM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/i5ccj74kpjd6jp6lah7saqs7kye

After which the October PoE rewards will be distributed. October's PoE reward pool finished at just over 6k EGC.

Our friend EcoWealth is recording the October video update soon. Expect that in the coming days, if not sooner.

Thanks for the continued support and, if I do not get to tell you in person at the public meeting, have a great weekend and November!

how many people join the meeting before , my English not very good , so can i understand what you discuss? English not my mother Language.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 05:27:31 PM

how many people join the meeting before , my English not very good , so can i understand what you discuss? English not my mother Language.

Apologies for the slower response.

Usually meetings are between 2 to 6 participants, or thereabouts. So, usually very small. We have dealt with communication gaps from language before. I'm certain we would be glad to again! Please feel welcome.

Friendly reminder, we meet every Saturday at 17:00 UTC and the meeting is usually open for 3 to 4 hours. We are also available in Discord almost 24/7.

Again, thank you for your interest and I look forward to future discussions with you!

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

Your English appears well, friend! Smiley

We love participation from all around our globe, so please feel invited and welcome in the EverGreenCoin community! Anyone, from anywhere, we hope feels the same!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 05:51:37 PM

Our planet's water belongs to us all equally & free.
We should all treat it as the precious resource it is.
We all should have access to clean drinking water.

Every
Drop
Counts!

Yesterday EverGreenCoin launched its "Every Drop Counts" fundraising campaign to fund our next water well construction by sales of tee shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs at https://teespring.com/stores/evergreencoin where you can find these limited edition items.

$10 from each shirt and $7 from each mug sold, 100% of proceeds, will go towards building EverGreenCoin Water's 3rd water well. Location of the water well is to be determined by our community and board after the funding is raised. The amount of funding might dictate available locations. We aim to raise $700, so only 70 shirts or other kind donations to https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-build-3rd-well/ or https://evergreencoin.org/current-authorized-efforts/#EverGreenCoin-3rd-Water-Well   But we will build as many as get funded if these fine threads sweep our globe.

Thanks in advance if you buy our newest swag and help us build our next water well!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 08:36:09 PM

October's PoE collage above. Thanks to all who contributed!

November PoE being accepted: https://evergreencoin.org/poe-submit/

November PoE power up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1208693665982442&id=100005254609023

PoE reward pool contribution on EverGreenCoin.org: https://evergreencoin.org/product/poe-months-reward-pool-contribution/

PoE reward pool EGC address: EWtVmSQbrR7ZTxBgykbPKpgJtL2JZuDt7T

Thanks in advance for November's PoE participation, however you can participate, be it PoE work shares or PoE donation to the reward pool.

Have a great weekend!

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:50:36 PM

Our planet's water belongs to us all equally & free.
We should all treat it as the precious resource it is.
We all should have access to clean drinking water.

Every
Drop
Counts!

===

Yesterday EverGreenCoin launched its "Every Drop Counts" fundraising campaign to fund our next water well construction by sales of tee shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs at https://teespring.com/stores/evergreencoin where you can find these limited edition items.

--

Thanks in advance if you buy our newest swag and help us build our next water well!

if nothing else, this project is doing something to help on their own way. but your next project is not getting attention -

from feb to nov this year? this is sad. maybe you need to promote your project here as well and give the link -

https://evergreencoin.org/product/evergreencoin-build-3rd-well/

are you still gonna push thru this next project if you havent raised enough funds?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: