Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

People who win could also donate their winnings to a charity of their choice. But there's no way for me to tie in an additional payout. The best thing would be for people to play and or donate to the charity.
@EGC, lotto ran fine, database cleanup went well. Wallet returned to 0 balance. So everythings G2G from here on out so you can pimp it now like you were talking about earlier. Only thing is from the "personal" wallet. I still need to send out the bonus to the winner but it seems the change it the way I use the wallet and the change in code works.

@NinjaMan35, Glad to hear the Spend-ur-bits.com EGC lotto ran as expected! Glad I could be of help and looking forward to your site's growth. Now that we know things are working more reliably, it can be promoted with confidence. While I will do so, I would like to reiterate my request for your help in doing so. Again, it is better coming from the source.

@everyone, http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery Only 1 EGC per entry. Entries end at midnight Saturday, drawing shortly after at 12:30 AM Sunday, reopening at 1:00 AM Sunday. All times Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Best of luck!
I'll get some posts up on FB tonight and see if I can get some posts going here in the ALT Coin forum. That being said, I'm syncing a new local wallet that will be used to store and send bonus funds etc.

So this way the lotto will run as expected with me as previously saying need to manually control the bonus payouts. Whenthe new wallet is done syncing, I will get the bonus out to last weeks winner.

How is the idea to give 1% to a charity every week when somebody wins? That would be brillant like our bot in discord. Giving people the opportunity to gamble and still help Charitys. Its just an idea that could be a good promotion for both sides.

Great idea IMO - would certainly get more people from the community involved - for some people on here, helping out the EGC charity's is more of an incentive than winning some EGC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZipoZap

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

People who win could also donate their winnings to a charity of their choice. But there's no way for me to tie in an additional payout. The best thing would be for people to play and or donate to the charity.
@EGC, lotto ran fine, database cleanup went well. Wallet returned to 0 balance. So everythings G2G from here on out so you can pimp it now like you were talking about earlier. Only thing is from the "personal" wallet. I still need to send out the bonus to the winner but it seems the change it the way I use the wallet and the change in code works.

@NinjaMan35, Glad to hear the Spend-ur-bits.com EGC lotto ran as expected! Glad I could be of help and looking forward to your site's growth. Now that we know things are working more reliably, it can be promoted with confidence. While I will do so, I would like to reiterate my request for your help in doing so. Again, it is better coming from the source.

@everyone, http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery Only 1 EGC per entry. Entries end at midnight Saturday, drawing shortly after at 12:30 AM Sunday, reopening at 1:00 AM Sunday. All times Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Best of luck!
I'll get some posts up on FB tonight and see if I can get some posts going here in the ALT Coin forum. That being said, I'm syncing a new local wallet that will be used to store and send bonus funds etc.

So this way the lotto will run as expected with me as previously saying need to manually control the bonus payouts. Whenthe new wallet is done syncing, I will get the bonus out to last weeks winner.

How is the idea to give 1% to a charity every week when somebody wins? That would be brillant like our bot in discord. Giving people the opportunity to gamble and still help Charitys. Its just an idea that could be a good promotion for both sides.

Great idea IMO - would certainly get more people from the community involved - for some people on here, helping out the EGC charity's is more of an incentive than winning some EGC
Then there is no way I will play on your site. As you get 10% from the rewards from every weekly winner I don't see your work 10% worth. The site does not really look professional or unique in anyway. I don't see a reason to promote your service instead of others. Thats my personal opinion. If there is some cooperation with EGC or any Unique feature I would try it but not like that. Sorry I am a bit direcly most times Smiley
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

Best of luck!

Then there is no way I will play on your site. As you get 10% from the rewards from every weekly winner I don't see your work 10% worth. The site does not really look professional or unique in anyway. I don't see a reason to promote your service instead of others. Thats my personal opinion. If there is some cooperation with EGC or any Unique feature I would try it but not like that. Sorry I am a bit direcly most times Smiley
I see where your coming from but with respect as I am a direct person as well. My 10% doesnt equate to much real world value in comparison to what I pay for the VPS this is on. Sure, I have other sites and they don't generate much if anything for me. This is all a hobby. So if I can collect a few bucks a month. Like $3 I'm guessing to that of the $40 a month for the VPS. I feel what little I do take is fair for the server upkeep etc.

This just started as something fun to do with EGC. I don't know that I am really helping the coin in any specific way but I am providing a use / some fun for it ;-)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:59:02 AM by EverGreenCoin

This just started as something fun to do with EGC. I don't know that I am really helping the coin in any specific way but I am providing a use / some fun for it ;-)

Anytime that any community member does anything related to EGC, it does help so long as it is not damaging, which your lotto is not damaging. Your efforts are appropriated, we are happy to help, and look forward to growing it more with you.

In regards to the charities, we have all the authorized charity addresses maintained in easily digestible json format. Yes, it is possible and I am willing to help you, if you are willing to as well. I can conform to your schedule, as I would for any community member. Please contact me privately to do so.

I am proud to say, more of the EverGreenCoin community would be inclined to participate this way. Then advertising and use of some of BitShop's other features could make revenue also. But I understand that may take time. Maybe some of those features should be disabled until they are utilized. I am happy to help with that also!

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Anytime that any community member does anything related to EGC, it does help so long as it is not damaging, which your lotto is not damaging. Your efforts are appropriated, we are happy to help, and look forward to growing it more with you.

In regards to the charities, we have all the authorized charity addresses maintained in easily digestible json format. Yes, it is possible and I am willing to help you, if you are willing to as well. I can conform to your schedule, as I would for any community member. Please contact me privately to do so.

I am proud to say, more of the EverGreenCoin community would be inclined to participate this way. Then advertising and use of some of BitShop's other features could make revenue also. But I understand that may take time. Maybe some of those features should be disabled until they are utilized. I am happy to help with that also!

A static page to just the lotto is doable. I just figured building the various lottos into the existing site would be good. Sure, after looking at the code. It shouldn't be too hard to add a "charitable" address. And watching it could track the sites donations since the payout would be the lotto address. That said. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to still personally get something out of it. So new math on payouts would need to be figured out as well.

Like what everyone deems fair with obviously the big bulk of it all going to the winner.
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

I will update the lotto page accordingly, but the 10% is now split 50/50 between me and Trees for Cities.

The payout at the end of this weeks lotto should reflect this once I look at the trans logs. The bonus however will still have to remain a manual payout.

Ty.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

I will update the lotto page accordingly, but the 10% is now split 50/50 between me and Trees for Cities.

The payout at the end of this weeks lotto should reflect this once I look at the trans logs. The bonus however will still have to remain a manual payout.

Ty.

That's great, thanks!

A link has been added to the faucet and has been tweeted.

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

No problem, it was a fair request / compromise. Once I looked at the code again, I literally had to add three lines to make the adjustment.

As for right now, I just got home after a long day so if the faucet needs me, EGC knows how to reach me on my personal cell.

Ty.

Ty.

That's great, thanks!

A link has been added to the faucet and has been tweeted.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Here is the link to today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/call/ffn5yofchfa6jjwtrqmotpdnpie 

All are welcome! See you there!

Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

sell all your EGC coin and get rid of this fuking shit coin\

its scam be aware
scam
scam
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

sell all your EGC coin and get rid of this fuking shit coin\

its scam be aware
scam
scam

Says the guy who's unsuccessfully trying to create a dump so he can buy insanely low lol

Lets put this into perspective just to prove a point. My main account is MoreBloodWine. When I came into the scene that is EGC. Steven had no idea who I was what so ever.

I asked him to fund a good number of the EGC lottos Bonuses.

That being said, he gave me enough coins to do so but I could have easily turned around and sold them all and made a nice little profit, but I didn't as will it continue to prove so as Bonuses continue to go out. Why do I mention this ?

Because for a shit coin, Steven gave a guy he doesn't know at all about $180 worth of EGC.

*mic drop*
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

.... gave a guy he doesn't know ...

For the record, James had assured me. That's all I needed.

Friendly reminder, only 2 hours until the lotto is closed for entry and this week's winner drawn.

Good luck!

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

I forgot we had talked about Jimmy before that request.

Either way, glad to call you and this coin family now ;-)
.... gave a guy he doesn't know ...

For the record, James had assured me. That's all I needed.

Friendly reminder, only 2 hours until the lotto is closed for entry and this week's winner drawn.

Good luck!
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

@EGC

I Was just made aware that while the address is in text form. The QR image isn't showing.

Do you have anything like what the BTC Blockchain has such as: https://blockchain.info/qr?data={ADDRESS}&size=100
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

@EGC

I Was just made aware that while the address is in text form. The QR image isn't showing.

Do you have anything like what the BTC Blockchain has such as: https://blockchain.info/qr?data={ADDRESS}&size=100

Yes.

Have a read here, http://egc.poorcoding.com/info for example.

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

@EGC

Yes.

Perfect, Ty.

Looks good on my end, can you enter any random / fake addr and tell me if it shows for you please ?

It will clear from the DB tonight on its own.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:36:59 AM

@EGC

Yes.

Perfect, Ty.

Looks good on my end, can you enter any random / fake addr and tell me if it shows for you please ?

It will clear from the DB tonight on its own.

Yes, it works and shows as expected.  Smiley

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Good news about the app - and also great to see a few new faces around here - price is starting to look good for new investors -hasn't been this low for ages =)
agree with you, but i have lost 15% from i bought EGC at 3300 sat last time ,i will bought more EGC to reduce the average price
Its a good time for buying right now - the price hasn't been this low for a while. Bought a little extra myself to stake too...
I'm very happy to hear you say this, because I'm not alone on the road of buying more, I hope we are right.
Unexpectedly, prices have been falling, I think we can still buy some more to lower the average cost now, 2380sat start a bag of EGC one more time
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

Tested some code and accidentally chose winner. Funds went out, but there was only one participant. I'll resubmit his offer out of my own funds and fix the DB.

Sorry for the goof guys !

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:12:59 AM by EverGreenCoin

So the community is aware, we are considering renaming and expanding the the cannabis branch. By community demand, we want to include homeopathics and such in this branch. This also comes in response to some negative feedback on the whitepaper. People, wanting to share the whitepaper with others, did not feel comfortable doing so because of the cannabis branch.

It is unfortunate we live in a time where a plant can carry so much negative social stigma, but it does. At this time, it is best for EverGreenCoin to distance itself from that. This does not change our stance in support of all the amazing benefits the plant has.

We are still contemplating names for the branch. The best we have come up with thus far is 'Wellness'. We originally were thinking 'Wellbeing' but, feel 'Wellness' is slightly better. If anyone has a better suggestion for the name of the branch, please feel free to voice that. Once we have settled on the name, we will make a new branch logo and publish a new whitepaper.

Thanks for all the continued support!

p.s. hodl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: