Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:53:11 AM

interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7jj0oa/im_donating_5057_btc_to_charitable_causes/

I know EGC donates to charities, might be a good place to submit a request for donations from that guy as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:48:11 AM

Thank you for reply, it was helpful to understood your vision.

turtledovestorm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Do you have telegram channel?
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

Do you have telegram channel?
http://telegram.me/EverGreenCoin
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:25:36 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:48:50 PM by EverGreenCoin

EverGreenCoin.org/2018-roadmap

Many thanks to GizFreak for his dedicated work! I think we have a very professional, yet very inviting, 2018 roadmap I am pleased to present it to the community!

You will see technology milestones and environmental milestones listed below. We felt this was a very good way to demonstrate our goals and convey our ambitions are 'two-pronged'. Leveraging the technology to accomplish, and largely fund, the environmental. This also makes this information usable for 'mainstream' people and not just crypto-enthusiasts.

Many thanks in advance to the EverGreenCoin community members that will help make 2018 EverGreenCoin's best year yet!

To the treetop!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:11 PM

Nice, like the roadmap and looking forward to hearing more about the solar staker in Q1
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:01:40 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 10:29:32 AM by ZipoZap

Hope to see a brilliant Year 2018 for EGC. I wish this Project all luck of the World !!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Nice, like the roadmap and looking forward to hearing more about the solar staker in Q1

Hope to see a brilliant Year 2018 for EGC. I wish this Project all luck of the World !!

Thank you both!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

Here is a link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nxdzmma5snfixn2cgetuj32byqe

It will remain open for a few hours. Feel free to stop by anytime. See you there!

deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

Hello,

Hello every one,1st i want to say for you i really like Your concept,.it's amazing.And i really like Roadmap.
However that is rally nice work i ever seen,,beautiful background and all are grate.

Thank You! Smiley

ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

Here is a link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nxdzmma5snfixn2cgetuj32byqe

It will remain open for a few hours. Feel free to stop by anytime. See you there!

Was a nice meeting, progress is done everyday. Hope to see some new guys joining for the next one!
Have a nice day all Cheesy
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

Hello,

Hello every one,1st i want to say for you i really like Your concept,.it's amazing.And i really like Roadmap.
However that is rally nice work i ever seen,,beautiful background and all are grate.

Thank You! Smiley

Hello, welcome to EverGreenCoin.

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of both EverGreenCoin and the new roadmap.

I hope many others find them both as beautiful, also.

You're very welcome! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:37:41 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:32:18 AM by EverGreenCoin

Was a nice meeting, progress is done everyday. Hope to see some new guys joining for the next one!

It was another fruitful meeting and a good time! We have some very good ideas brewing. Do expect news of those, but please allow time for the details to be ironed out.

We have seen an influx of new people and they have brought some interesting perspectives. But yes, I agree, there is always room for new people.

Many thanks to all today's participants. I will record or post a summary / update asap, but first I must tend to some things.

Have a great weekend everyone!

EDIT: asap  Smiley

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

It was another fruitful meeting and a good time! We have some very good ideas brewing. Do expect news of those, but please allow time for the details to be ironed out.

We have seen an influx of new people and they have brought some interesting perspectives. But yes, I agree, there is always room for new people.

Many thanks to all today's participants. I will record or post a summary / update asap, but first I must tend to some things.

It has already end yet? so i am late for it ? now it just 6:46 am in my country ,I just woke up. maybe it should change a more convenient time next time Smiley
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:56:13 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:49:36 AM by EverGreenCoin

It has already end yet? so i am late for it ? now it just 6:46 am in my country ,I just woke up. maybe it should change a more convenient time next time Smiley

Yes, sorry you missed it. We have been starting them at 17:00 GMT for some time. I usually open it about an hour prior to the start time. It was open for 4 hours.

17:00 GMT was selected to cater to community members in India. Those community members are no longer active, to the best of my knowledge, and have not been attending.

While it is impossible to cater to every timezone, if no one objects, we can move the time to make it easier for you to attend. To which time do you suggest we move? Also, if you don't mind me asking, which country?

Thanks for your interest!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:31:40 AM

Friendly reminder.

https://evergreencoin.org/product/egc-sticker-raffle/ (50 cents per entry. Entries paid for with EGC count as two each. Winner picks size.)

and

https://evergreencoin.org/product/egc-t-shirt-raffle/ (1 $ per entry. Entries paid for with EGC count as two each. Winner picks design (cannabis or earthday) and size.)

The winner of both raffles will be selected at our meeting on the 23rd of December. Best of luck!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:00:59 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 09:28:18 AM by EverGreenCoin

Hi EverGreenCoin community,

It has been a very busy week, please do not misinterpret the lack of posts here. Sorry for the delay for last weekend's report, things have been very, very busy. Please allow this to suffice, though even days late. Let's see, where to begin... let me just jump into it. Allow me to apologize in advance for the length of the post.

A community member raised to attention at a community meeting energybin.com.

The community member thought it might be of value to EGC. After close inspection, I agree. It is a business-to-business energy component marketplace similar to the more-popular brokerbin.com. This will greatly benefit the EGC/IEO partnership with access to discounted components, but also could easily help the Solar Staker input costs and any other projects we may endeavor on in 2018. Another benefit I find very alluring is the ability for broadcast messages to be sent to other members (600+ companies, 1100+ users, 5 energybin staff). It does cost to join and we were quoted $959 for a year's membership. Because of our non profit status, Bill the representative I spoke with, said they would give EGC 3 free months of a footer banner ad. Only members can advertise on energybin.com and we think this would be a very good audience to advertise to. Footer banner ads would normally cost $150 per month. The side ads are $250 per month.

One catch, they would like us to pay by the end of the year. I do have another meeting with Bill scheduled for today. I want to ask questions about warranties. Bill and I did discuss EGC and our relevant projects already. He did seem very eager to work with EGC but, that said, he is a sales person. I would greatly appreciate input from the component-wise community members.

The community has expressed interest in advertising via Google AdWords, which I find as very good news. I have been wanting to advertise more mainstream and did save, and will now be happily using, coupons for adwords. $150 worth after the first $100. Both Bow and Frosty have already committed $500 each! Many, many thanks to them both and I of course can't go un-matching myself. $1650 reserved for adwords is going to bring many new eyes. This originally started as an idea to celebrate our 2nd anniversary, December 25th, 2017. Because that is only days away, this had to move quick. Approval takes 24 hours and could easily soon be slowed by the holidays. The below responsive ad is already under review now live with 42 clicks and 52,274 impressions as of the time of this writting with hopes of being live soon for the holidays and anniversary.

We also have an expanded text ad which will appear in search results under review was approved while I wrote this, 14 clicks and 773 impressions. Here are samples of that:

Currently we have this budgeted at $25 per day for the responsive ad and $15 per day for the search ad, but we can adjust that in the coming days and weeks. Please do consider contributing to our current advertising crowdfund. Especially Bcash holders. Wink I joke. On a much more serious note:

Another recent event I am pleased, but mostly honored, to announce is EverGreenCoin is now coordinating efforts to help a refugee camp in Kakuma, Kenya build a learning center. We have been working particularly hard to communicate with furniture stores and hardware stores this week, but I fear the holidays may already be a speed bump on gathering information. Regular attendees of the community meetings will know, I myself was very skeptical at first as I am sure some of you are. After 2 months of communication with Lyama Amadi I do feel confident of the validity and urgent needs. Lyama has also demonstrated great determination. I will get some of the pictures and videos he has shared uploaded to this page in the very near future. I apologize more information is not yet posted and I apologize if my original skepticism delayed what could be amazing promotional pictures for EverGreenCoin's anniversary. I almost feel guilty for doing this but, EGC and IEO shirts are being shipped to the refugee camp. As gifts, yes. But with the hopes of good pictures for promotion. I think all of us will agree, we take a lot for granted, when you see some of their conditions.

During last Saturday's meeting we also discussed many 'Buzz Initiatives' for Honey Bees. While this is roadmaped for Q3, action is needed in Q1 to realize those. As of now we have plans for 6 bee hives and the queen bees do need placed in the Spring. But we are working on plans to make many more hives and sell those on the marketplace, though those plans are not concrete as of now. Community members with expertise in bee-keeping or bee hive building are invited, rather asked, to join us. As of now we have 2 bee-keepers committed to help us and I plan to install a bee hive, at least one, at EGC HQ. These initiatives are aimed to: help our great pollinators, create demand with products and produce purchased with EGC (honey, hives, ultimately supplies), expand into this area, and join forces with and gain exposure with and from well-known bee activists. Many of which are active in permaculture and other fields that community members have expressed interest in. Honey Bee initiatives will fall under the Gardens branch, and like all branches, work under the coordination of the foundation. Fully utilizing both the incorporation status and tax-exempt status.

As members' of the community on Discord and Telegram know, things have been very busy thus far this week. Most of the community-wide discussions occur on those two and if you have not joined, please do. Many thanks to the community members that field questions and comments in my absence. Our community is growing fast!

Things are shaping up to be a happy anniversary and holidays! The next community meeting will be December 23rd at 17:00 GMT. Sorry for the slow status report from the prior. Things have been that hectic for me and I did want to have some of the discussions materialized before reporting. Til then, well, you know where to find me! Thanks for the continued support!

p.s. I almost forget, we have two raffles ongoing. Entries have already been purchased for both, winners will be drawn as planned this Saturday. But the odds are still worth an EGC or 2 (~50 cents or ~$1  Grin, looking forward to 2018! )

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

I would like to setup staking on a virtual linux server. But I can not use any GUI like Gnome. anybody help plz?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

Wow, great to heat about lots of awesome developments going on here - fantastic stuff =)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

I would like to setup staking on a virtual linux server. But I can not use any GUI like Gnome. anybody help plz?

You would want to follow these instructions: https://github.com/EverGreenCoinDev/EverGreenCoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

You will need some shell experience. If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to make a support ticket or ask as you have here. The EverGreenCoin community is a very helpful group by nature!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: