Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

Here is a link to a video update, https://youtu.be/3qNH1vghwAU

An agenda, notes, and relevant links are in the video description.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe!

Thanks for sharing =)
Hi , starmman ,Did you trade in recent fluctuations to increase your EGC, and the price once again dropped below 2500sat?
yep - I'm market making (offering liquidity to the market), so buying all the way down and selling all the way up and making a little profit in between
So I think you are a good trader, EGC will certainly bring you a lot of income, you have always been concerned about EGC, hope that i can often have contact with you later, to learn some money-making experience
Time will tell if I'm a good trader - seem to be doing okay until now =) EGC is a pretty good coin to trade with, as the price never seems to get too low or too high meaning you don't need to risk such a high capital - bit there are the occasional dips when its fantastic to buy and the odd surge
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Thanks for sharing =)
Hi , starmman ,Did you trade in recent fluctuations to increase your EGC, and the price once again dropped below 2500sat?
yep - I'm market making (offering liquidity to the market), so buying all the way down and selling all the way up and making a little profit in between
So I think you are a good trader, EGC will certainly bring you a lot of income, you have always been concerned about EGC, hope that i can often have contact with you later, to learn some money-making experience
Time will tell if I'm a good trader - seem to be doing okay until now =) EGC is a pretty good coin to trade with, as the price never seems to get too low or too high meaning you don't need to risk such a high capital - bit there are the occasional dips when its fantastic to buy and the odd surge

Many thanks for the market support and expertise, gents! =)

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Be reminded, anyone is welcome to attend our weekly meetings via Google Hangouts. They are every Saturday at 17:00 GMT (1 PM EST with daylight savings). A link is posted here about an hour prior to the meeting's start and usually remains open for several hours. Feel free to stop by and offer any critique, suggestion, or possibly better yet, a hand. You are welcome to just observe also. Microphone and camera are optional. There is group chat with text-only if you prefer.

For the closest pulse and day-to-day discussions, you can also join us in our Discord at https://discord.me/EverGreenCoin

Thanks for the continued support, and once again, have a fabulous weekend!

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

Thanks for sharing =)
Thank you for sharing your experience. This is why I like EGC. As long as you are patient, you will definitely benefit from the trade of EGC. Thanks to Steven Saxton's long-term hard work.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin Meeting via Google Hangouts, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/khh3uiouu5fk3eg4rimt2iqz2qe

It will be open for a few hours, stop by when it's convenient for you. All are welcome! See you there!

NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

They see me rollin, they be hatin...

Ok, inside joke with myself but today is a GOOD day !

Grin Grin Grin
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is 69 on the rich list and sitting on  31,364... using the Bittrex 24hr low equates to $5,959.16 USD.

To whoever that is. I say this with love but you suck lol... I've got maybe 200 coins I've been lucky to buy after everything I pay for monthly ;-(

http://romulusbbs.com/address/ESpMGCNpyWS3fjyHLSsHCnihGjLkes2NHW
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is 69 on the rich list and sitting on  31,364... using the Bittrex 24hr low equates to $5,959.16 USD.

To whoever that is. I say this with love but you suck lol... I've got maybe 200 coins I've been lucky to buy after everything I pay for monthly ;-(

Don't hate the player ...

Hate the game!

Wink

#crysx

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Wow, I'm totally shocked at your post and lack of your humility, I suspect they were trying to help you out a little. Can't find any more words.

NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

Wow, I'm totally shocked at your post and lack of your humility, I suspect they were trying to help you out a little. Can't find any more words.

Lol, Crys, took what I meant from it.

Didnt full on tell the guy to piss off and goto as my mom would say... H E double hockey sticks LMAO !
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Didnt full on tell the guy to piss off and goto as my mom would say... H E double hockey sticks LMAO !

I took that wrong at first glance also, then realized it was friendly bantering, LOL Smiley
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

I took that wrong at first glance also, then realized it was friendly bantering, LOL Smiley
I guess I could have tried to word it differently but felt it was clear lol

But good news for me, I said screw it. Took an extra $50 I had and got in on the oddly low price of EGC on bittrex right now !
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

But good news for me, I said screw it. Took an extra $50 I had and got in on the oddly low price of EGC on bittrex right now !
Sorry NinjaMan35 - I've been posting on some other threads where people are that petty

I've been stocking up on a bit extra coin too - its sitting at a nice price for buying this week, almost have enough to support bittrex past the treetops and 'topia is also looking good

Bad news on the biodiversity drive in my local area though, A local resident has decided to mow the half of the verges that I planted up =(
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

Sorry NinjaMan35 - I've been posting on some other threads where people are that petty

I've been stocking up on a bit extra coin too - its sitting at a nice price for buying this week, almost have enough to support bittrex past the treetops and 'topia is also looking good

Bad news on the biodiversity drive in my local area though, A local resident has decided to mow the half of the verges that I planted up =(
Not saying I can't be petty, I just try not to be lol

I noticed about 4 or 5 days ago I think it was north of 3100. But I'm probably sitting on a personal stack of about ~500 coins or so. Tryingto do a bit of trading as well and made I want to say 7 EGC that way.

As for a local resident... if your within 50 miles of me I'm still working off last nights chili leftovers LMAO... joking aside though. That's messed up.
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is .. on the rich list and ...

Regardless of the intention I'm not sure that this type of post is good, particularly from the person that's supposed to be running a fair and impartial lottery.

If you're looking up the balances of those entering the lottery that starts to cast doubt on it's fairness and impartiality. Whilst I doubt you're using that information to fix the lottery outcome when operating a competition like this any doubt from players and/or the authorities could cause you serious harm.

A second issue with trying to make assumptions based on the rich list is there's not necessarily a correlation between wallets and people. My own stash of EGC is currently split between 4 wallets, two of which I don't have any control over. If I sent coins from one of those wallets (an Exchange) then it might appear that I have a huge bag of EGC (certainly in the top 100 if not the top 10) even though the coins I personally control is a vastly smaller number (well under 1% of that particular address).
NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

All I did was look at info that's already readily available to anyone who looked it up. At the point in time it was more curiosity than anything else. As for fixing the lottery, no one here has any reason to take my word for it but I'm an honest person when it comes to these things.

But to play devils advocate for a minute, someone else could have also looked this info up since that address wins a lot and just have easily said it's me playing my own long game just to keep the donation from Steven that he originally made to fund the current weekly 25 EGC boost.

Before anyone actually thinks that, I'm sure if they wanted to really dig through that addresses transactions they will find I have no connection to it outside of it being sent winnings.
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is .. on the rich list and ...

Regardless of the intention I'm not sure that this type of post is good, particularly from the person that's supposed to be running a fair and impartial lottery.

If you're looking up the balances of those entering the lottery that starts to cast doubt on it's fairness and impartiality. Whilst I doubt you're using that information to fix the lottery outcome when operating a competition like this any doubt from players and/or the authorities could cause you serious harm.

A second issue with trying to make assumptions based on the rich list is there's not necessarily a correlation between wallets and people. My own stash of EGC is currently split between 4 wallets, two of which I don't have any control over. If I sent coins from one of those wallets (an Exchange) then it might appear that I have a huge bag of EGC (certainly in the top 100 if not the top 10) even though the coins I personally control is a vastly smaller number (well under 1% of that particular address).
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:57:42 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:38:18 AM by EverGreenCoin
Merited by drofxafm (1)

All I did was look at info that's already readily available to anyone who looked it up. At the point in time it was more curiosity than anything else. As for fixing the lottery, no one here has any reason to take my word for it but I'm an honest person when it comes to these things.

But to play devils advocate for a minute, someone else could have also looked this info up since that address wins a lot and just have easily said it's me playing my own long game just to keep the donation from Steven that he originally made to fund the current weekly 25 EGC boost.

Before anyone actually thinks that, I'm sure if they wanted to really dig through that addresses transactions they will find I have no connection to it outside of it being sent winnings.

So there is absolutely no confusion here: The EverGreenCoin Foundation nor I have ever, nor would we ever, investigate any balance on any blockchain unless supporting someone and with their permission. Of course this is ignoring my personal, the foundation's, developmental testing, and charity wallets / addresses I maintain. For some support related matters, I do need to investigate an exchange's or other service provider's address on the blockchain, but that is extremely rare.

I think we all can see NinjaMan35's curiosity into a seemingly new lotto participant for his under-development lottery site. But I personally do realize we are amongst people that hold privacy very dear. I do too. But yes, it is a public ledger.

So the community is aware, making any correlation between a person and an EGC address would be so riddled with potentials, it could not reasonably be done and attempts to do so are inconclusive, at best. The only way to know someone's EGC address with certainty is by that information being explicitly surrendered. The best proof of ownership being a time-sensitive signed message.

Also, so the community is fully aware, every member of the community is supported the same and has an equal voice. Regardless of balance, if any.

Thanks for the continued support and yes, trust; which is always held in the highest regard. Professionalism is a cornerstone of EverGreenCoin. We hope that is reflected in all community projects.

NinjaMan35

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

For what it's worth, I do apologize if I've mishandled myself in any way.

But my original post was never intended to regard any ill-will towards a participant.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

For what it's worth, I do apologize if I've mishandled myself in any way.

But my original post was never intended to regard any ill-will towards a participant.

to me that's clear now - I guess that's the thing with a public ledger, when dealing with my BTC wallet I always create a new address for every transaction, although don't bother so much for EGC =)
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Gentelmen, today I have problems with wallet synchronization.

Wallet v. 1.7.0.1  is the latest version?

edit:
Ok, I see not. The link from the first page of the OP refers to the old version of the wallet.
Dev fix it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: