Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

This is awesome news.
Please put me one your list for acquiring one when they are ready Smiley

Done! Thanks for your interest! Smiley

I am pleased to report, the unit did run on battery all night while syncing. That said, units will ship with a current sync from being preloaded with, at least, the set base amount.

Now to, just add sunshine!

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

This is awesome news.
Please put me one your list for acquiring one when they are ready Smiley

Done! Thanks for your interest! Smiley

I am pleased to report, the unit did run on battery all night while syncing. That said, units will ship with a current sync from being preloaded with, at least, the set base amount.

Now to, just add sunshine!

Sounds awesome - looking forward to ordering one when they are ready =)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

Hi EverGreenCoin community! I am pleased to announce the test of both Mike's and my own units are going very well. While 24 hours (mine) and 48 hours (Mike's) might be to quick to judge, everything is working very promisingly thus far. Mike reports syncing faster with the Pi Zero than his Pi 1. I also found the WiFi to work better (less seemingly 'dead' spots) outdoors than I found with CHIP.

Pi Zero W.

PiJuice HAT w/ Pi Zero W attached underneath.

40W Solar Panel and above components syncing the EverGreenCoin blockchain.
Unit less case and any support brackets.

I have a just under 12 hours of collective solar/battery operation with no issues and syncing at a good rate. Today's weather was very unfavorable for solar charging actually. Sorry the picture is slightly blurred, but it was hurried as it started drizzling while I had the circuitry exposed. Of course I did not want the moisture damaging anything. We are now hoping to have a water-resistant case and not just a case users might be expected to water-proof (silicon or tape even) if they plan to expose to weather. As previously mentioned, whatever the case, it will be branded with the EverGreenCoin logo. Future revisions may even have our logo on the PCB.

If it can make it to sunrise on battery during the more resource-consuming syncing, I will very confident about today's test being successful under today's unfavorable, but real-world, conditions. It started down-pouring shortly after the picture was taken and all day was heavy overcast consistently. I moved it indoors after sunset for closer observation and to not have it soaking in rain all night. The solar panels are not getting any indoor artificial light that might confuse the results. During the night I will work with the controllers battery level reporting, hoping to better gauge the drain. In about 8 - 10 hours I will report if it did make it through the night to be replenished by daylight. Hopefully less overcast daylight but, it is a real-world test so, what it gets will be what it gets.

We are well on course for producing and selling units during Q1. The price is going to fall closer to the $200 - $300 range, but the input costs will justify. Don't be alarmed, that will include a preloaded base amount funded by the foundation coins so that the price is attractive. For example, $100 worth base amount of EverGreenCoin preloaded and ready to stake. Minus a minimal network configuration, Just add sunshine! I hope to offer pre-network configuration, but one would need to provide WiFi credentials for that. Also, additional EverGreenCoin could be purchased and preloaded along with the base amount at a slight market-rate discount. My thought being 5% - 10% discount, but none of these numbers are certain yet. The final costs will be transparent as promised.

Thanks for the continued support and patience!

wow,at the day of chinese new year,i am glad to see there is a great news for EGC, dev never let our down
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Here is the link to today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/q63z57xnyjcxvkydp6jtyq523ae

Due to personal constraints, I will not be able to keep the hangout open as long today, certainly not 4 or more hours.

All are welcome! See you there!

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

Here is the link to today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/q63z57xnyjcxvkydp6jtyq523ae

Due to personal constraints, I will not be able to keep the hangout open as long today, certainly not 4 or more hours.

Been having some difficulty making the hangouts.
This looks like it would have been very interesting to be part of, most likely with discussion of the newest info regarding the solar stakers.
Looking forward to finding out what I missed Smiley
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:51:12 PM by EverGreenCoin

Been having some difficulty making the hangouts.
This looks like it would have been very interesting to be part of, most likely with discussion of the newest info regarding the solar stakers.
Looking forward to finding out what I missed Smiley

No worries! The only one 'required' to attend is me. I know how difficult it can be to attend. Especially when life gets in the way, midday Saturday can be a strain. But even then I make every effort to host and be available for the community. This last I had to go through some great lengths to host due to some personal matters, but for continuity and the productivity it drives, I am happy I did not need to cancel and went through those lengths.

The hangouts are always interesting, usually very productive, and always a good time. The relevant topics always do get mentioned here in the thread. Of course we do 'hangout' and discuss environmental and political topics, motivate each other, and spend some time appreciating our progress.

The only thing that is 'new info' from this past meeting is that we will be focusing attention on the non-staking Android wallet in the very near future. While the staking Android wallet is nice to have for people wishing to stake and have no other option, the sync time is proving to be a large hurdle. The Manager App does have issues with bootstrapping on some devices due to some inconsistencies with the filesystem. Symbolic links in some cases and different inherited permissions, for example. While MystPhsyX, the Android Developer employed for the staking Android wallet, has been a tremendous and generous help in tracking down some issues and resolving them, even he cannot test all scenarios. I cannot successfully emulate all devices either. In respect for his time, I only ask him to build when I have a good hunch. A non-staking Android wallet that will not need to sync because it will only send and receive via API calls will be better. Also the non-staking Android app, employing a different Android Developer, does have a more 'app feel' to it. Not the Qt 'shoehorned' into Android feel the staking Android version has. It has always been hoped and planned to offer both. Soon we will be making that reality. Sorry budgets, both man hours and financial, have prevented it this long. ETA: Mid to late March.

Please don't ever feel left out or misinterpret when this thread is quieter. Many people are working and contributing daily to many goals. Currently the whitepaper, the solar staker, and the Wiki are progressed and discussed daily in the Discord. Also Greening Uganda and Kakuma refugee camp efforts are discussed slightly less frequently, but that progress is noted also even though much of those discussions take place elsewhere with the parties involved. It all has chat history so anyone can review at their leisure. Feel welcome to join, http://discord.me/EverGreenCoin  

It is quite the hustle and bustle behind the scenes. I hope none of us ever feel 'far' and I will conform to anyone's schedule if they wish to discuss anything and via any preferred method. I hope the community knows that and that diligence is always on-going. Hurdles are always nothing but that and forward is always the motion.

Have a great week, everyone!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Happy Saturday!

Here is the link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7fb7neu4ivgrji77jy2sgac7oqe

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:20:11 AM

Happy Saturday!

Here is the link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7fb7neu4ivgrji77jy2sgac7oqe

Many thanks to Saturday's participants. It was productive, motivational, and as always, a good time!

In keeping with "at least one per month", I will get a video update recorded ASAP. Running up against many deadlines currently, personal and professional.

Oh, one thing that may be time sensitive for someone looking to make a purchase. We are now a supported charity on Amazon Smile! https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/967990567031463936  

Also worth a quick mention, we are now on CoinSwitch.co too! https://blog.coinswitch.co/how-to-buy-evergreencoin-egc-e3dd1026311b

Thanks in advance for your patience! Have a good week! Busy, busy! Sorry to be so brief in this post.

p.s. Tipbot in the Discord!

p.s.s. The Whitepaper will be ready for internal peer review Wednesday. Join us in Discord or PM me if you would like to help proofread. Thank you!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

We do now have the EverGreenCoin Whitepaper under internal review.

Long-standing community members wishing to review / proofread the Whitepaper, please PM me for a link and instructions for critiquing. The link is not being publicly announced as we do 1) want to track who is reviewing 2) want all critiques uniformed 3) want input from those that firmly understand and support our mission and/or the technology, at this stage.

We have allotted 1 week for the internal critique and review process.

NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

EGC Lotto, current Pot size 31.1 EGC: http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

EGC Lotto, current Pot size 31.1 EGC: http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

So the community is aware, this is legitimate and I can vouch for the legitimacy. I have been helping and in communication with the developer of this lotto for a little over a month. I have personally donated to fund the first 12 rounds.

Best of luck!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

Here is a link for a recording of latest The EverGreenCoin News Report, https://youtu.be/VhGdd15GxIM

Agenda:

1 ) Markets
2 ) Whitepaper
3 ) Smartlands
4 ) Board of Directors Treasurer Change
5 ) Solar Staker
6 ) Amazon Smile
7 ) Facebook Charitable Tools
8 ) EGC Authorized Causes
9 ) Bee Hive Crowdfund
10) Discord FonzoBot++
11) CoinSwithch.co
12) Greening Uganda

Thanks in advance for taking the time to watch and please give the video a thrums-up if you find it worthy.

NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

So the community is aware, this is legitimate and I can vouch for the legitimacy. I have been helping and in communication with the developer of this lotto for a little over a month. I have personally donated to fund the first 12 rounds.

Best of luck!

24 rounds at 25 bonus coins each. Some could roll over if there's a week or two etc where no one plays.

Fwiw, yes this is a newb account but I'm in the process of waiting for theymos or cyrus to help get my main back which is MoreBloodWine and currently being run by an imposter.

Anyway, best of luck guys. First round closes 12am sun. Countdown also featured on the site, ty.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Here is a link for a recording of latest The EverGreenCoin News Report, https://youtu.be/VhGdd15GxIM

Agenda:

1 ) Markets
2 ) Whitepaper
3 ) Smartlands
4 ) Board of Directors Treasurer Change
5 ) Solar Staker
6 ) Amazon Smile
7 ) Facebook Charitable Tools
8 ) EGC Authorized Causes
9 ) Bee Hive Crowdfund
10) Discord FonzoBot++
11) CoinSwithch.co
12) Greening Uganda

Thanks in advance for taking the time to watch and please give the video a thrums-up if you find it worthy.

Thanks again for the update - looks like there is a lot going on =D
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Hi EverGreenCoin community,

I am away this weekend on liesure. I am going to go ahead and cancel today's meeting and focus on enjoying a sunny day. I still am available via all the various ways, should anyone have something they need to discuss this weekend.

The current News Report should suffice for any current updates, having only been recorded just a few days ago.

Please be reminded, if you would like to preview / critique / proofread the Whitepaper, please contact me for a link to do so.

Thanks and have a fabulous weekend!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

Hi EverGreenCoin community,

I am away this weekend on liesure. I am going to go ahead and cancel today's meeting and focus on enjoying a sunny day. I still am available via all the various ways, should anyone have something they need to discuss this weekend.

The current News Report should suffice for any current updates, having only been recorded just a few days ago.

Please be reminded, if you would like to preview / critique / proofread the Whitepaper, please contact me for a link to do so.

Thanks and have a fabulous weekend!

Rest Well Mate!

Lord knows you NEED it Smiley

#crysx

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Smiley price of EGC is 3300sat now , look the EGC charts you will find this is the lowest in the past 10 months , every time but at this price i got 30% profit in the past , this time it will the same , maybe there will be more profit waiting for me
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Smiley price of EGC is 3300sat now , look the EGC charts you will find this is the lowest in the past 10 months , every time but at this price i got 30% profit in the past , this time it will the same , maybe there will be more profit waiting for me
I also bought a big chunk a few days ago - nice to pick up some EGC whilst the price is low

If it drops any lower I'll buy more
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
Merited by CryptoCanary (5)

Ohoi greenies!

Dont forget all the magic is happening in our discord.

http://discord.me/EverGreenCoin

We also got a cool bot now, doing tips and basicly having full wallet functionality u can use without needing anything but discord available.
The bot has also connected the telegram group to the discord.

See you there!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Ohoi greenies!

Dont forget all the magic is happening in our discord.

http://discord.me/EverGreenCoin

We also got a cool bot now, doing tips and basicly having full wallet functionality u can use without needing anything but discord available.
The bot has also connected the telegram group to the discord.

See you there!

I didn't join the discord yet - I'll see if I can join this evening...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: