Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Wild flowers are amazingly beautiful. Something about the randomness can be more attractive than a perfect row. Imperfectly perfect haha! I hope you have good luck with them and many will enjoy them!

I'll post some pics in the summer showing the comparison if the planting was successful (and assuming the farmers don't mow it this year)

Looking forward to the pics! Thanks in advance!

Maybe talk to the farmers about the discrepancy of the land use. A lot of farmers can be very reasonable, though I know very well, not all can be and not all the time. I know not the details of your situation of course but, here in the states, land owners assume many liabilities. This sometimes forces them to be, what may appear, unreasonable or even greedy with untilled / unused land. On a more promising note, they may be very eager to work with you if they can realize any new income in cooperation with you from the unused land they, most undoubtedly, can't afford the input costs to better utilize and are sick of paying the property taxes on. Truth be told, they might hate to be mowing it more than anyone.

At any rate, best of luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Wild flowers are amazingly beautiful. Something about the randomness can be more attractive than a perfect row. Imperfectly perfect haha! I hope you have good luck with them and many will enjoy them!

I'll post some pics in the summer showing the comparison if the planting was successful (and assuming the farmers don't mow it this year)

Looking forward to the pics! Thanks in advance!

Maybe talk to the farmers about the discrepancy of the land use. A lot of farmers can be very reasonable, though I know very well, not all can be and not all the time. I know not the details of your situation of course but, here in the states, land owners assume many liabilities. This sometimes forces them to be, what may appear, unreasonable or even greedy with untilled / unused land. On a more promising note, they may be very eager to work with you if they can realize any new income in cooperation with you from the unused land they, most undoubtedly, can't afford the input costs to better utilize and are sick of paying the property taxes on. Truth be told, they might hate to be mowing it more than anyone.

At any rate, best of luck!

Thanks - the interesting thing is that the farmers who are mowing the grass don't even own it - however they maintain the hedgerow at the side of the verges and tend to mow the grass when tending to the hedges - last year the grass was only cut twice on the lanes - which is perfect for meadow maintenance - I hope its the same this year
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Why should I invest in?
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Thanks - the interesting thing is that the farmers who are mowing the grass don't even own it - however they maintain the hedgerow at the side of the verges and tend to mow the grass when tending to the hedges - last year the grass was only cut twice on the lanes - which is perfect for meadow maintenance - I hope its the same this year

I saw something recently (I think either on the One Show or Inside Out for the UK folks) talking about less regular mowing of grass is better all round in the long term (at least if you're not trying to have a lawn). It encourages more wild flowers and wildlife in the long term - and also saves councils money. The downside is that in the medium term the grass can take over until the better types of grass and plants take over.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:05:42 PM by EverGreenCoin

Why should I invest in?

Hi allwithpassion, thank you for your interest!

From strictly a speculative investment standpoint, EverGreenCoin has a relatively fairly consistent upward trend in regards to price. Cryptocurrency markets, specifically bitcoin and even more so as of late, are very volatile and that volatility does bleed into most other markets. That said, EverGreenCoin has been much more resilient and resistant to those fluctuations than others have been. This is largely because we have a long-standing community members that are not in for profit and do not dump at any first sign. They see, and most have seen first-hand already, the amazing investment potential. EverGreenCoin has a large advantage, people buy and hold EverGreenCoin because they actually want to, regardless of markets or profits. Which leads me to the deeper answer...

From an environmental, humanitarian, and philanthropy aspect, people want to invest and own EverGreenCoin to be part of efforts. Though no minimum balance is required to do so. We actually may have more supporters on Facebook that hold zero EverGreenCoin than people that have vested large sums. They see and want to support our effort alone, ignoring the cryptocurrency side of things all together be choice. This is valuable to you as an investor because it translates to wholesome and sincere word of mouth advertising, the hardest advertising to obtain and the most effective. Many simply do not care about price, which allows them to not be bogged down by price movements and focus on productivity and our utility. While we do often pay for advertising in various places, that advertising expires and will have no residual value. These refugees fleeing war and natural disasters being happy will never expire:

For that reason, it is advertising monies much better spent. As are the tree plant events we are readying for, on government protected lands even! But again, we do advertise in more traditional ways also, yes. All of which translate to enriching your investment in our technology and philosophy. Now on the technology side...

Our growth on the technology front should be found investment-worthy as well. We have had two releases very recently and many enhancements are being discussed and we are building infrastructure and build environments for us to quicker and more cost effectively deliver new ones. The release of the EverGreenCoin Whitepaper is a very favorable asset for all. New investors and less-savvy laymen newcomers alike will find the well-written and eye-catching document insightful. The drafting of the legal documents to mass-produce the solar stakers should be noted also. On that note and so the community is aware, pi-supply recently brought on a new CEO and that has been a source of delay with those contracts. Please do not confuse that delay as anything EverGreenCoin has any control over. Of course, it is not. But more on the legal side...

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. has the legal fortitude to bring all of its aspirations to reality and, with pride, we are doing so. Few investments in this space can tell you that. Many that will, are nothing short of lying. Notice 'smartlands' ICO was forced to change their logo? That is a tremendous victory and a statement is being readied. I offer that to you as proof we can and will protect your EverGreenCoin investment to the fullest extent. We are currently working with lawyers and exchanges to be certain your investment is safe regardless of any government shake downs. I strongly agree those shake downs are desperately needed for this industry to realize its amazing potential. EverGreenCoin was built to be able to weather that while others were focusing on obtaining buzzwords. Soon and some already, their investors will wish they hadn't. Investors here have true voice and opinions never ignored...

The amazing community of like-minded and environmentally awake, and even those with only a profit motive, are ready to jump to the aid of others. Our community is growing and in many ways, not only by numbers but by skill sets as well. Those skill sets are being generously applied as many realize true rewards cannot be measured in satoshi. The profits are only a side-effect, but very much needed and part of the equation. On the note of calculating....

As with any investment, there are always risks. Never risk more than you can afford and always be informed. We have tools available for you to help you reach a decision you are comfortable with.

The reasons to invest in EverGreenCoin are many. History is fact. On thing that is certain is EverGreenCoin will always persist. Because we know it must.

Again, thank you for your interest, allwithpassion. I hope I have answered your question completely.

Welcome to EverGreenCoin!

p.s. Love your username! Smiley

ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

Great news like always. Hope some Trader see the real valvue in a trusted Coin like EGC. EverGreenCoin did make a good progress in 2 years and the next 2 years will even be more progress as the Community grow. If you want to help the envoirment and be a part with a Voice EGC is the right Place !
I am happy to be a part of EGC and help this project grow. Tothetreetop!
NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

FYI to anyone who may have noticed and not spoke up lol

I know the lotto is preventing people from entering right now. I'm waiting on a php / html guy to get back to me.

I'm working on a code change to otherwise disallow new entries half hr prior to and post the winner being chosen but there's a issue in the code thats currently disallowing all entries regardless of time.

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Good news about the app - and also great to see a few new faces around here - price is starting to look good for new investors -hasn't been this low for ages =)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Good news about the app - and also great to see a few new faces around here - price is starting to look good for new investors -hasn't been this low for ages =)
agree with you, but i have lost 15% from i bought EGC at 3300 sat last time ,i will bought more EGC to reduce the average price
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

agree with you, but i have lost 15% from i bought EGC at 3300 sat last time ,i will bought more EGC to reduce the average price
Its a good time for buying right now - the price hasn't been this low for a while. Bought a little extra myself to stake too...
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Here is the link to today's Google Hangout meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ffn5yofchfa6jjwtrqmotpdnpie   See you there!

Have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Lotto over in 5.5hrs.

If no one bids, do I get to keep the bonus ? LMAO

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

BTW, the bonus I will have to send out manually but everything else is G2G !
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Its a good time for buying right now - the price hasn't been this low for a while. Bought a little extra myself to stake too...
I'm very happy to hear you say this, because I'm not alone on the road of buying more, I hope we are right.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

I'm very happy to hear you say this, because I'm not alone on the road of buying more, I hope we are right.

Many thanks for the continued support, gents!

To the treetop!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

Here is the link to today's Google Hangout meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ffn5yofchfa6jjwtrqmotpdnpie   See you there!

Have a safe and happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Thanks to today's attendees!

Be reminded, every Saturday at 17:00 GMT, which is now 1 p.m. EST because we sprung ahead. But the Google Hangout is opened and a link posted well before and it is kept open for hours, so people can join at their conveniences. As always, see you there!

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

@EGC, lotto ran fine, database cleanup went well. Wallet returned to 0 balance. So everythings G2G from here on out so you can pimp it now like you were talking about earlier. Only thing is from the "personal" wallet. I still need to send out the bonus to the winner but it seems the change it the way I use the wallet and the change in code works.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

@EGC, lotto ran fine, database cleanup went well. Wallet returned to 0 balance. So everythings G2G from here on out so you can pimp it now like you were talking about earlier. Only thing is from the "personal" wallet. I still need to send out the bonus to the winner but it seems the change it the way I use the wallet and the change in code works.

@NinjaMan35, Glad to hear the Spend-ur-bits.com EGC lotto ran as expected! Glad I could be of help and looking forward to your site's growth. Now that we know things are working more reliably, it can be promoted with confidence. While I will do so, I would like to reiterate my request for your help in doing so. Again, it is better coming from the source.

@everyone, http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery Only 1 EGC per entry. Entries end at midnight Saturday, drawing shortly after at 12:30 AM Sunday, reopening at 1:00 AM Sunday. All times Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Best of luck!

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

@NinjaMan35, Glad to hear the Spend-ur-bits.com EGC lotto ran as expected! Glad I could be of help and looking forward to your site's growth. Now that we know things are working more reliably, it can be promoted with confidence. While I will do so, I would like to reiterate my request for your help in doing so. Again, it is better coming from the source.

@everyone, http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery Only 1 EGC per entry. Entries end at midnight Saturday, drawing shortly after at 12:30 AM Sunday, reopening at 1:00 AM Sunday. All times Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Best of luck!
I'll get some posts up on FB tonight and see if I can get some posts going here in the ALT Coin forum. That being said, I'm syncing a new local wallet that will be used to store and send bonus funds etc.

So this way the lotto will run as expected with me as previously saying need to manually control the bonus payouts. Whenthe new wallet is done syncing, I will get the bonus out to last weeks winner.
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Best of luck!
I'll get some posts up on FB tonight and see if I can get some posts going here in the ALT Coin forum. That being said, I'm syncing a new local wallet that will be used to store and send bonus funds etc.

So this way the lotto will run as expected with me as previously saying need to manually control the bonus payouts. Whenthe new wallet is done syncing, I will get the bonus out to last weeks winner.

How is the idea to give 1% to a charity every week when somebody wins? That would be brillant like our bot in discord. Giving people the opportunity to gamble and still help Charitys. Its just an idea that could be a good promotion for both sides.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Best of luck!

How is the idea to give 1% to a charity every week when somebody wins? That would be brillant like our bot in discord. Giving people the opportunity to gamble and still help Charitys. Its just an idea that could be a good promotion for both sides.

Great idea IMO - would certainly get more people from the community involved - for some people on here, helping out the EGC charity's is more of an incentive than winning some EGC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: