Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

Darn, looks like I missed it.
Sounded like it was going to be a good one.

It was a very good meeting, yes. Lots of new people and some good ideas!

I will get a summary recorded, uploaded, and posted today. Sorry you were unable to attend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:25:48 AM

Darn, looks like I missed it.
Sounded like it was going to be a good one.

It was a very good meeting, yes. Lots of new people and some good ideas!

I will get a summary recorded, uploaded, and posted today. Sorry you were unable to attend.

Due to some personal constraints, I am unable to record a video update today. A text summary will have to suffice.

It was a very fruitful meeting and, as I stated, with a few new participants. I am very pleased to inform you, while the new attendees may have be attracted by the $1 price, contributing is their intention. Of course it was a pleasure chatting with and gaining insights from some new-comers.

- Price: $1, wow! It seems to be settling closer to 50 cents at this time. Which is still considerable growth. It is interesting to consider this "all time high" of $1 USD was achieved at around 7000 satoshi, while the 70k+ satoshi high of the past only translated to ~45 cents. Of course, 1 satoshi being so much more valuable now.

- New version of Android wallet: We still do not have the app working on all versions of Android. While older versions work perfectly fine, newer versions only crash. We are continuing to try and isolate the issue. Be reminded, the v1.6 Android wallet is still available. Many thanks to community members that have been helping.

- v1.7.1: Expanding on the dynamic staking for charity capability, charities will have the ability to have 2 different strings of text. 1 asking for consideration, and 1 thanking when charity for staking is successfully enabled. For example, "Please consider supporting xyz" and "Thank you for supporting xyz". Currently one string is used in all situations. No ETA for release of this as of now.

- James from IEO did attend. I apologize to other attendees that had difficulties hearing both James and I at points.

- Twitter: EverGreenCoin does not endorse the promises some twitter users have been making of paying X amount of dollars if EverGreenCoin does or does not reach Y price on date Z. I suggest community members be weary of such promises.

- Website: Bow and I (mostly Bow) have been reorganizing the considerable amounts of information presented on the website specific to the branches. While it is awesome to have that information, we are working on presenting it in a more digestible way.

- Discord: Many community members are expressing an interest in using Discord over Slack. If you would like to join the Discord: https://discord.gg/6a6hD3P though the Slack will continue to be maintained for the foreseeable future, day-to-day discussions seem to be moving to Discord.

- Block times: Hardforking for faster blocks would not guarantee more consistent block times. Averages would still have extremes. Given the issues the network experienced when blocks were 1 minute, the occasional slow blocks are much easier to tolerate and deal with. The current reliable network serves better.

Ok, that's all I can think of that was discussed off the top of my head that has not been previously mentioned. Of course, if anything else comes up I would let you know. Again, sorry this update could not be video. Other than that, have a great weekend!

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

None of the POS coins are holding their value anymore. Multiplying coins and not creating revenue only dilutes the coin price.

Its time to switch to revenue based tokens like Pinnacle Tokens(PINN), https://pinnacletoken1.wixsite.com/thepinnaclegroup

Trading on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x1df6eadc2e1e9f4cbb2d94369210d8f1b790ee19-ETH

Hard no!

I hope EGC stays decentralized with its OWN blockchain forever.

Why do you want more risk and higher inflation?

TakeSR20

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

Great hangout yesterday with Steven, Bow, James and others. Everything was discussed, and new ideas came up. There is a brilliant future on EGC project.

I hope whales aren´t pumping and making an unstable growth on this  Cool
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

Great hangout yesterday with Steven, Bow, James and others. Everything was discussed, and new ideas came up. There is a brilliant future on EGC project.

I hope whales aren´t pumping and making an unstable growth on this  Cool
Yeah - we need slow and steady growth - EGC seems to be holding up against the BTC price nicely.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:07:49 PM

shit.. my EGC are stuck on bittrex  Undecided no withdrawals..
"We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account."

Just tried a withdrawal myself - and seems to work for me without the extended verification - wonder why that is?
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

hello , whether CURECOIN has the same DEV with EGC, i saw the DEV team member has steven too, how many project you are working on , why not concentrate on one project only ,Multiple project will disperse energy i think , but steven is very handsome . Grin
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 12:53:02 AM by EverGreenCoin

hello , whether CURECOIN has the same DEV with EGC, i saw the DEV team member has steven too, how many project you are working on , why not concentrate on one project only ,Multiple project will disperse energy i think , but steven is very handsome . Grin

It is true... , ... very, very handsome! No, thank you for saying so.

Curecoin has a very large and long-standing team and community of ~4 years. Yes, I am very proud to be able to contribute to that honorable project and without the need to fill the many day-to-day roles I happily fill for EverGreenCoin. Team Curecoin is fully aware and supportive of EverGreenCoin, many of them holders.

To any question of where my energy is focused, EverGreenCoin is the coin I recently incorporated. Also, anyone in slack, telegram, irc, and now discord can attest to the hours I put in. Crypto is my life's calling, friend. That energy is fierce. In some regards, it is good that it gets scattered a little.

Many thanks for the kind words and recognition!

gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:02:23 AM

On the EverGreenCoin website i saw a placeholder for a roadmap for 2018. Are you currently working on the roadmap?
Pretty curious on the next steps of the EGC coin!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

On the EverGreenCoin website i saw a placeholder for a roadmap for 2018. Are you currently working on the roadmap?

Yes, we are working on the 2018 roadmap and hope to have it released and live on the website on the 15th. Many thanks to GizFreak for his willingness to contribute graphically.

The 2017 roadmap is being made less obvious and 2018 placeholders inserted in preparation.

Thank you for noticing!

smokim87

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

Yes, we are working on the 2018 roadmap and hope to have it released and live on the website on the 15th. Many thanks to GizFreak for his willingness to contribute graphically.

The 2017 roadmap is being made less obvious and 2018 placeholders inserted in preparation.

Thank you for noticing!

We should try getting on Binance, some fresh exchanges would be nice Smiley
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:14:31 AM

Thank you for noticing!

In response to 'unsettling' activities with Bittrex, preemptively a Binance application was submitted ~2 weeks ago. I think other community members have been submitting them as well. I have received no communication in response to the application as of now and certainly will inform the community when and if I do.

smokim87

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:18:46 AM

Thank you for noticing!

In response to 'unsettling' activities with Bittrex, preemptively a Binance application was submitted ~2 weeks ago. I think other community members have been submitting them as well. I have received no communication in response to the application as of now and certainly will inform the community when and if I do.

Awesome, they seem to be adding the big cap coins and alot of ICO coins. Never had problems with trex although more exchanges is always nice, hopefully EGC gets on the voting list soon.
honghaisea

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:35 AM

Curecoin has a very large and long-standing team and community of ~4 years. Yes, I am very proud to be able to contribute to that honorable project and without the need to fill the many day-to-day roles I happily fill for EverGreenCoin. Team Curecoin is fully aware and supportive of EverGreenCoin, many of them holders.

To any question of where my energy is focused, EverGreenCoin is the coin I recently incorporated. Also, anyone in slack, telegram, irc, and now discord can attest to the hours I put in. Crypto is my life's calling, friend. That energy is fierce. In some regards, it is good that it gets scattered a little.

thanks for your reply,the BCT rank of your attest you pay many hours on evergreencoin everyday,i just worry about if you spend much time on FLDC you will have little time to rast.take care of yourself   Wink
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

thanks for your reply,the BCT rank of your attest you pay many hours on evergreencoin everyday,i just worry about if you spend much time on FLDC you will have little time to rast.take care of yourself   Wink

I always try to make some awareness for EGC to get added in new exchanges. I will make a list where Community Member can vote or do a Coin request for EGC. I even Plan a crowdfunding for adding EGC Into paid exchanges if the Community like to see it.

My old Account got hacked.... abyaby123 here

I will try to update the German parts that I translated at the weekend and help where I can.  Cheesy
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:27 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:07:42 PM by Gizfreak

Thank you for noticing!
You're more than welcome. I'm happy to contribute to the good cause.
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:39:02 AM

Thank you for noticing!
You're more then welcome. I'm happy to contribute to the good cause.

Nice work and thank you giz for your contribution. EGC has a bright future no matter what the markets do.
smokim87

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

Good thing I hodl both Wink
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

honestly speaking I do not understand why this coin exist (to be honest, as well as many other coins). Looks hard with funds to develop something if not hard with ideas. Why it was impossible for group of good people to take some coin or bitcoin and concentrate on "making world better" Smiley. sorry if said some bad words for some people.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:19:23 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 05:43:19 AM by EverGreenCoin

honestly speaking I do not understand why this coin exist (to be honest, as well as many other coins). Looks hard with funds to develop something if not hard with ideas. Why it was impossible for group of good people to take some coin or bitcoin and concentrate on "making world better" Smiley. sorry if said some bad words for some people.

Hi ders_a,

No need to apologize. I think I understand your questions.

Very generally speaking, cryptocurrency 'exists' as a way for people to transfer store of value without participating in our archaic banking systems that are greatly manipulated. EverGreenCoin exists to leverage that technology to not only, as you say, "make the world better", but continually make it better. Let me explain how...

We believe good deeds should be rewarding. So much so that EverGreenCoin holders will have no problem investing into the EverGreenCoin ecosystem. Investments may come from profits already realized contributed to a crowdfund or another goal the community sets. Investments may come from time spent helping grow EverGreenCoin, perhaps the greatest investment one can give. Investment might come from one contributing a skill they have or imagining the next way EverGreenCoin can help the environment and world we live in.

But investments might be as simple as a retweet or talking to one's neighbor about EverGreenCoin. All of this helps enrich the value of EverGreenCoin and in-turn increase the price. Giving one's self and other EverGreenCoin holders a greater financial lever to do for the world what they think makes it better, thus promoting EverGreenCoin and value is added again.

The cycle repeats in a gradual upward spiral, greater and greater ambitions become more and more feasible. When those ambitions are achieved, they too will push EverGreenCoin's value even higher.

Simply put, it is a win-win! People grow their value they have stored in EverGreenCoin by holding, staking, and market increases of EverGreenCoin. When they realize their profits (sell), they have more money at their disposal to A) reinvest in EverGreenCoin, and B) do something to better the environment from their prospective. For example, one might be able to install the bee hive they had always wanted or, on an even grander scale, buy the piece of property they had always wanted so they could grow their own garden. Sell the honey or vegetables for EGC and you add value to EGC. If you can't do that, take a quick selfie with the bee hive or garden and tweet it! Even that simple tweet adds a small value and, certainly, our followers would appreciate it. The tweet might catch someone else's eye and they might invest or invest more.

Of course, some people will make money from EverGreenCoin and keep all their profits. They might feel they need to: Enter collage, pay child support, pay back taxes, buy some new technology, or even pay rent before they can themselves contribute more. True, some will exit at that point, never to return. Others, I hope the majority, will come back and in a better position to "make the world better" for others with EverGreenCoin.

So long as some of the markets' profits always make it back into EverGreenCoin, the cycle should be infinite.

Thanks for your questions. I hope I have answered completely. Welcome to EverGreenCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: