Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

To keep the community informed, we have planned to publicly release the EverGreenCoin Whitepaper this Friday, March 9th. This will give us time to make sure everyone's critiques are addressed completely. It is shaping up to be very nice and I think you all will agree.

Many thanks to all who have been reviewing and contributing their time. Thank you all for the continued support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

Currently one person is poised to win the pot this weekend !

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=egc_lottery

Got some EGC laying around and want to have some fun ? Then head on over to the link above and check out the EverGreenCoin lottery system. EGC foundation is aware of it and has donated some coins to allow for a "boost" to the pot for the first good number of rounds.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

Got some EGC laying around and want to have some fun ? Then head on over to the link above and check out the EverGreenCoin lottery system. EGC foundation is aware of it and has donated some coins to allow for a "boost" to the pot for the first good number of rounds.

I will get some social media going to help promote. With odds like that, hard to resist entering!

NinjaMan35, feel free to make a post in our forums to promote. Perhaps introduce yourself and the lotto in the Introductions forum. While I hope everyone knows I will do everything in my power to help anyone's effort and certainly contributions, it does "look better" coming from the source. I will most defiantly endorse to give people reassurance. The Facebook group might be a good idea also and I thank you in advance for the activity on both.

So the community is aware and to reiterate the facts, the donation was from my personal coins. I would never spend foundation coins without the communities (aka board members) blessing prior. I hope everyone knows that as well.

To both the lotto and all entries, best of luck!

honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Smiley price of EGC is 3300sat now , look the EGC charts you will find this is the lowest in the past 10 months , every time but at this price i got 30% profit in the past , this time it will the same , maybe there will be more profit waiting for me
I also bought a big chunk a few days ago - nice to pick up some EGC whilst the price is low

If it drops any lower I'll buy more
I'm glad you and I have the same judgment, the low price is more suitable for buying more cheap coins, and the opportunity will not always appear, but now btc is falling, atlcoin dumping too,so it give us chance to pick up more EGC
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

So the community is aware, we will be releasing the EverGreenCoin Whitepaper at 12:00 GMT (7 a.m. EST) on Friday, March 9th. About 7 hours from the time of this writing.

I have no concern of raising false expectation when I tell you, in both esthetics and content, you are going to be impressed!

That is not to say very minor issues may not be brought to attention when many eyes get to view it. While several have thoroughly and meticulously reviewed many, many times over, that possibility still exists. We have planned for that possibility and will allow a week or two for those to come to attention and then revise them as a group. Of course unless some major error is found but, that possibility is remote at best. Arfonzo has brought some amazing skills to EverGreenCoin. I can't thank him enough for his very diligent and professional work on the whitepaper. It could not have been done without him and certainly not to the level of quality this document is.

That's not to ignore any of the critiques brought forth by others. Many thanks for those and for the patience exhibited while every minute detail was debated. Sometimes re-debated which was also invaluable as we did dodge some wording mistakes that might be later greatly regretted. I very sincerely thank those who persisted until those were removed.

If you have not yet gathered, I am very proud of and thrilled with the end result. I have the utmost confidence you all will be as well.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

So the community is aware, we will be releasing the EverGreenCoin Whitepaper at 12:00 GMT (7 a.m. EST) on Friday, March 9th. About 7 hours from the time of this writing.

I have no concern of raising false expectation when I tell you, in both esthetics and content, you are going to be impressed!

That is not to say very minor issues may not be brought to attention when many eyes get to view it. While several have thoroughly and meticulously reviewed many, many times over, that possibility still exists. We have planned for that possibility and will allow a week or two for those to come to attention and then revise them as a group. Of course unless some major error is found but, that possibility is remote at best. Arfonzo has brought some amazing skills to EverGreenCoin. I can't thank him enough for his very diligent and professional work on the whitepaper. It could not have been done without him and certainly not to the level of quality this document is.

That's not to ignore any of the critiques brought forth by others. Many thanks for those and for the patience exhibited while every minute detail was debated. Sometimes re-debated which was also invaluable as we did dodge some wording mistakes that might be later greatly regretted. I very sincerely thank those who persisted until those were removed.

If you have not yet gathered, I am very proud of and thrilled with the end result. I have the utmost confidence you all will be as well.

I'm eagerly awaiting the white paper, look forward to picking up a copy this evening, sorry i didn't manage to join the discord yet
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

I'm eagerly awaiting the white paper, look forward to picking up a copy this evening, sorry i didn't manage to join the discord yet

A nice evening read will be available for you in just under 4 hours, starmman. I look forward to your feedback.

No need to apologize about Discord. Take your time. We will be there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:00:33 PM by EverGreenCoin

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

Thanks for sharing - just downloading now =D
NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

I will get some social media going to help promote. With odds like that, hard to resist entering!

NinjaMan35, feel free to make a post in our forums to promote. Perhaps introduce yourself and the lotto in the Introductions forum. While I hope everyone knows I will do everything in my power to help anyone's effort and certainly contributions, it does "look better" coming from the source. I will most defiantly endorse to give people reassurance. The Facebook group might be a good idea also and I thank you in advance for the activity on both.

So the community is aware and to reiterate the facts, the donation was from my personal coins. I would never spend foundation coins without the communities (aka board members) blessing prior. I hope everyone knows that as well.

To both the lotto and all entries, best of luck!
my apologies for any confusion regarding you in the foundation.

That being said, I'll promote the best I can. It just sucks that I don't have my main account that I'm waiting for someone to get back on me about so I can regain control of it.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

Looks excellent!

Loud and clear.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Here is the link to today's Google Hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/zogooausnfcq7fbm4r5lmx32gqe

See you there!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

The white paper was a great read - you guys have worked hard on that - it looks great - hope its gets more people interested

I've just completed our spring lane wildflower seed planting - this year we planted half a lane so we can see if there is actually anything to notice

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

I've temporarily suspended the Evergreen coin Lotto while I figure out why it did not run as scheduled last night to pick the winner. My best guess is something to do with the time change, but I won't know until I'm back home off the road which will be late this evening. But the coins are protected and the winner will still get what's theirs once I figure out why the one aspect of the program did not run last night at midnight.

Any questions regarding the lotto or my involvement can be asked on this thread (provided it's ok with Stephen).

I have a main account MoreBloodWine which is currently held up right now by somebody else and I'm waiting to get that back. So I'm not just some random Noob lol

Anyway, TTYL and have a wonderful day :-)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

The white paper was a great read - you guys have worked hard on that - it looks great - hope its gets more people interested

I've just completed our spring lane wildflower seed planting - this year we planted half a lane so we can see if there is actually anything to notice

Thanks for your feedback and so very glad you liked it! We have got nothing but good feedback thus far.

Yes, I can tell you, it is gaining new eyes on EverGreenCoin. Not only has it brought new people in on Facebook over the weekend where it is getting many shares, but it has sparked discussions both on LinkedIn and Bittrex's slack this morning already. Of course, I hope it brings a few hands in with the many eyes. I am sure it will.

Wild flowers are amazingly beautiful. Something about the randomness can be more attractive than a perfect row. Imperfectly perfect haha! I hope you have good luck with them and many will enjoy them!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

I've temporarily suspended the Evergreen coin Lotto while I figure out why it did not run as scheduled last night to pick the winner. My best guess is something to do with the time change, but I won't know until I'm back home off the road which will be late this evening. But the coins are protected and the winner will still get what's theirs once I figure out why the one aspect of the program did not run last night at midnight.

Any questions regarding the lotto or my involvement can be asked on this thread (provided it's ok with Stephen).

I have a main account MoreBloodWine which is currently held up right now by somebody else and I'm waiting to get that back. So I'm not just some random Noob lol

Anyway, TTYL and have a wonderful day :-)

Sorry the automation did not work as expected for you. No worries, I am sure it will be sorted. I remember there were questions about some of the time functions previously. Perhaps those were the culprit. I will be around this evening, if you want to go over it together.

Questions can certainly be asked here or, for that matter, anywhere. That is perfectly fine, sure.

No need to worry about your account rank. The EverGreenCoin community is very considerate to any level.

TTYL, safe travels, and have a wonderful day also! :-)

NinjaMan35

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

Lotto is GTG, I will just have to manually send the bonus to the winner. But should run smoothly here on out.

Definitely going to need some players ;-)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Lotto is GTG, I will just have to manually send the bonus to the winner. But should run smoothly here on out.

Definitely going to need some players ;-)

Glad it is sorted!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Wild flowers are amazingly beautiful. Something about the randomness can be more attractive than a perfect row. Imperfectly perfect haha! I hope you have good luck with them and many will enjoy them!

I'll post some pics in the summer showing the comparison if the planting was successful (and assuming the farmers don't mow it this year)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: