Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
Startup11

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Can't believe that people is putting money on thing like this, the SEC should be really worried.
i bet that you would have written the same line when Bitcoin was 1$.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Learn more about Electroneum. So when you will see this app an all your friends smartphones, you will not cry.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Lol! Some people dont understand the need for electroneum. Lets talk again in one year Wink
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

I love Electroneum project. It's a great project and is backed by a solid team. Not to mention that there's already a working product. I bet my ETH for it. Decentralized mobile mining is a unique idea. It's future looks bright. Success in the ongoing ICO is guaranteed. Best of luck to the team and community.
Have you read what the mobile mining really entails? First of all it's not a unique idea. It has been tried before and phones broke down because of the overheating. With Electroneum the phones won't overheat. And that is because no true mining will take place. It is just a marketing strategy where people will keep the Electroneum app online and are rewarded for it with a few ETN's. Electroneum with this marketing strategy only introduces the idea of mining to those being still ignorant about the possibility. Allthough Electroneum has an interesting content also, the mobile mining is only a marketing concept.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Damn so many activity here, i think we will need a second thread for news Grin

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
asanezz7

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

Electroneum will be the first cryptocurrency that will be known even by a non tech savvy guy. So if electroneum achieved it's viral growth and become well known then the cryptocurrency craze will rise again. Visit their website for more info then thank me later. http://electroneum.com

monsblanc

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

A project that focuses more on a demographic of the the majority (non-crypto) of the masses.
Although this would also be a double-edged sword as crypto enthusiast (elitists even  Cheesy ) would be off put on lack of tech dynamics.
Anyway goodluck on the on-going crowdsfund
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

$100 will already give you 10K of electroneum. how cheap can this be?   Is Andy's first crypto project called DENTCOIN?
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

how will i create an electroneum wallet
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

$100 will already give you 10K of electroneum. how cheap can this be?   Is Andy's first crypto project called DENTCOIN?

Who is Andy?

And today $100 will get you 14,000 ETN because you receive 40% bonus for tue next week, before the bonus drops to 30%
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

how will i create an electroneum wallet

Right now, you can download the android App in the google Playstore, but it wont do much before launch on Nov 1st
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

A project that focuses more on a demographic of the the majority (non-crypto) of the masses.
Although this would also be a double-edged sword as crypto enthusiast (elitists even  Cheesy ) would be off put on lack of tech dynamics.
Anyway goodluck on the on-going crowdsfund

Check the technical whitepaper (there are two whitepapers)  for "tech dynamics".

But you are correct, many Bitcoin elitists wont be happy when they no longer have the coin with the most users, even if they stay on top marketcap wise for awhile, even after that happens.
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Damn so many activity here, i think we will need a second thread for news Grin

The link below is where you can get up to date news

Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg
kilobytez

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Hi dev, I encountered some issues on the mobile wallet that I've downloaded from Google Play!
Can you please explain why the wallet is hanging there for a long time? I keep seeing flashing electroneum logos, thats all!
Web wallet is working fine but not the app!

https://imgur.com/a/Rjnol

The App doesnt do a whole lot until the coin goes live Nov 1st. Any bugs people find should be reported so they can be checked out before Nov1st

They should set a test BC so that the app still connect somewhere... Else, it's hard to test/report/debug

I agree that you should have a testnet to test out the app, there are lotsa testers out there willing to help to develop a decent community.
check out https://nimiq.com/ They are browser-based mining and pretty neat to say they do have a testnet rolled out along with the wallet.

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

I love Electroneum project. It's a great project and is backed by a solid team. Not to mention that there's already a working product. I bet my ETH for it. Decentralized mobile mining is a unique idea. It's future looks bright. Success in the ongoing ICO is guaranteed. Best of luck to the team and community.
Have you read what the mobile mining really entails? First of all it's not a unique idea. It has been tried before and phones broke down because of the overheating. With Electroneum the phones won't overheat. And that is because no true mining will take place. It is just a marketing strategy where people will keep the Electroneum app online and are rewarded for it with a few ETN's. Electroneum with this marketing strategy only introduces the idea of mining to those being still ignorant about the possibility. Allthough Electroneum has an interesting content also, the mobile mining is only a marketing concept.

I may not doubt your view on mobile mining but I think it's a unique idea because there are not many other projects out there focusing on mobile mining. Perhaps because because of possibility of success.  Yes, it may not be unique as it may have been tried elsewhere before I have no knowledge of. I personally would want to try it using Electroneum App. I hope my phone will not break as you claimed.
Krazy-E

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

Electroneum will be the first cryptocurrency that will be known even by a non tech savvy guy. So if electroneum achieved it's viral growth and become well known then the cryptocurrency craze will rise again. Visit their website for more info then thank me later. http://electroneum.com

Well, we still have to see this. I would be very glad to understand what are

1) Marketing strategies

and most importantly:

2) Strategies for MASSIVE ADOPTION by the gaming industry (that is KEY).
DutchFinity

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

I may not doubt your view on mobile mining but I think it's a unique idea because there are not many other projects out there focusing on mobile mining. Perhaps because because of possibility of success.  Yes, it may not be unique as it may have been tried elsewhere before I have no knowledge of. I personally would want to try it using Electroneum App. I hope my phone will not break as you claimed.

Please read what I write dear global citizen. I do not claim that your phone will break by using Electroneum's mining app. In the contrary. It will not break, exactly because it is not really mining what you will do. You will just run an app on the background for which Electroneum will reward you with a couple of ETN's. This is technically essentially different from mining. And you may find the idea of mobile mining unique, but it actually is not because it has been tried before, as I said. And it failed. The idea of running an app for which you get paid might be unique. I'm not sure about that. But I'm not certain that you understand what I write. And it is exactly in those people where Electroneum hopes to find enthousiasm for their concept. So it seems to work!!!  Cheesy
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

Please read what I write dear global citizen. I do not claim that your phone will break by using Electroneum's mining app. In the contrary. It will not break, exactly because it is not really mining what you will do. You will just run an app on the background for which Electroneum will reward you with a couple of ETN's. This is technically essentially different from mining. And you may find the idea of mobile mining unique, but it actually is not because it has been tried before, as I said. And it failed. The idea of running an app for which you get paid might be unique. I'm not sure about that. But I'm not certain that you understand what I write. And it is exactly in those people where Electroneum hopes to find enthousiasm for their concept. So it seems to work!!!  Cheesy

Yes, no one has made any money using aftermarket mining Apps that attempt to use your phones resources to mine coins. Doing this, you will ruin your phone trying to use it to power a blockchain. Phones are not powerful to power the blockchain.

With Electroneum the people on home computers power the blockchain, so those mining on a phones dont have too.

This is why Electroneum is the only coin you can mine on your phone without causing damage to it. It also has a game you can also play when you are not just mining in the background.
DutchFinity

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

I was aware of the Electroneum 'gadgets', not that phone-mining hasn't been tried yet. I thought it had.

I think I actually ruined the battery of my small laptop trying out MinerGate. Imagine what mining could do to your phone.  Cheesy
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

I was aware of the Electroneum 'gadgets', not that phone-mining hasn't been tried yet. I thought it had.

I think I actually ruined the battery of my small laptop trying out MinerGate. Imagine what mining could do to your phone.  Cheesy

Exactly.

Minergate.com has horror story after horror story all over the App Reviews in the Playstore
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

How your project development is going?
DutchFinity

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

Exactly.

Minergate.com has horror story after horror story all over the App Reviews in the Playstore

Ah, that must be what I heard and mentioned. MinerGate has tried out the concept of (true) phone mining, ruining phones.

And yes, then it's better to have an Electroneum pseudo-mining app and spare your phone.

But what will Electroneum mining do to your laptop? I hope it won't be as heavy as MinerGate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: