Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

how can i transfer my coins to the cold wallet? when is the ios app and the mac wallet coming?
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:15:18 AM

Do you have partnership with Big video games sites? That's something to consider to reach the audience you want. Publicity on the right place.

I'm in talk with the biggest video game website in France and even in Europe to let me post an article about you on their contribution page. Maybe they will also be interested to sell their goodies to gamers in Electroneum since young gamers are more likely to spend tokens without giving credit cards infos, so that would be good for them and for any other video game website selling stuff , using Electroneum would improve a lot their business model.
I wait for their answer and i'll let you know

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

Do you have partnership with Big video games sites? That's something to consider to reach the audience you want. Publicity on the right place.

I'm in talk with the biggest video game website in France and even in Europe to let me post an article about you on their contribution page. Maybe they will also be interested to sell their goodies to gamers in Electroneum since young gamers are more likely to spend tokens without giving credit cards infos, so that would be good for them and for any other video game website selling stuff , using Electroneum would improve a lot their business model.

Right now for the ico it would of course be better to target existing cryptocurrency investors. Coinmarketcap, crypto youtube keywords, coindesk and the likes. Those sort of target audiences are likely better for mining, which is where this project finds its strength. Frankly, I'm happy if the ICO doesn't sell even half of the maximum allotted token issuance because this means there is a lower coin supply to spread the marketcap across thus increasing the potential price.

It's funny, game sites aren't what they used to be. IGN.com and especially GameFAQs(founded in 1995) used to be mainstays but with the advent of youtube they've fallen off in popularity. There is still likely significant enough traffic to make investing there worthwhile. If you can manage to get an ad in circulation on Twitch.tv this would also be great. Popular video game youtube channels could prove to be beneficial.

Google Adsense targeted at phrases in the vein of "ways to earn money online" would be a good idea. I watched several videos in the past of people (mostly teens) showing 5 or 6 different apps where they do a survey each day or something to earn a small amount of money. A seven year old should be able to understand this and operate it. Imagine kids mining while they are in school.

In my opinion the success of this project hinges on being able to let the phone operate as normal with mining in the background, shutting off mining as necessary to prevent overheating. Retention rates will be as important as mobile mining adoption rates. The user has to trust the app isn't malware and that it won't harm the device. Optimization for the hundreds of different chipsets will be crucial. 

tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?

$40m
404Revolution

Not Found

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Most specifically, unsold coins are being put in a reserve pool which will be used to increase mobile mining profitability if it drops below $1 per day.

contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

how can i transfer my coins to the cold wallet? when is the ios app and the mac wallet coming?

They wont approve it until after launch and see it on an exchange. Interesting considering Android approved it already and its in the app store now, even though it doesnt do too much until launch.

Paper wallet, launch as well
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Thanks for your support

Sent PM
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:50 AM

40-60mil$ ICO start market cap is just a horrible goal. You should aim for 5mil, maybe 10mil max..

I understand if youve been here awhile that seems high.

Think of it under the light where you have a dev that handles the marketing in his own company for Herbalife, Avon etc.

There are already Electroneum ads out on the internet, right this minute, on mainstream news websites for just one example.

This project is much, much bigger than bitcointalk.org.

This is what everyone has been screaming for all along. Marketing, marketing marketing!!
That's what we are getting this time.

And NO, Im not saying that anyone needs 40 million for marketing. My point in mentioning that, is IF we make the goal of  40 million, and have a marketcap when the coins are still $.067 a piece, that will be the optimal situation.

This is the plan for 40 million

And if we raise even half that, many of these things WILL occur.

The dev deals with large multi-national corporations already. One of his friends that has tweeted hes on board is Duncan Logan, the CEO of RocketSpace (Spotify, Uber, etc).

These guys know how to deal with these big players because they already do.
 20 to 40 million may seem like a lot, but not when you are setting up a system that can actually do the things they say.

This is a project that has actual plans to make MASS ADOPTION really happen.

Like I said, you go out on the internet and youre going to run into Electroneum. They are not on every site, but they arent joking around either. Keep in mind the token sale isnt even close to these numbers yet, but its going well.

The info I just posted is also on page 1 of this thread.

Check it out for info on what the direction will be if we raise less.

I dont see how it matters if i have been here a while or not..
Asking for $40-60mln+ in a general crowfunding session is waaaay to high, unless you have something VERY unique. Which is a "must have" if you want to reach that high amount..
And i dont need to think of it in any other way than the my way..
The way i see  you put it. Those 2 companies require an income for promoting ads(marketing).. So what you are telling me, is that he is paying his own companies for promoting(marketing) his new company?!? And the money used for "Marketing/promoting" Eletroneum, comes from the crowfund, am i right?

All in all. You are a simple "crypto-coin" that promoted the possibility to mine on our phones without overheating or bricking them, which you still only "said" was made possible. But. No released beta/demo or anything out yet.

Also. Every crypto product has plans for "MASS ADOPTION". Basicly 90%+ of every product on earth has that plan..

And how does 1 specific investor-friend have anything to do with this? To me it looks as if this "superstar" investor-friend, who helped a whole lot of other companies reach a market cap above 1 billion dollars. Isnt really investing a whole lot, as he should be since he is worth putting on your frontpage.
Usually the key-investors decides to invest a huge chunk of the total goal compared to the crowd, in bright futured companies, with funding expectations like this one. And i can see that you have yet to reach 1 million dollar funding with 5700+ token sale users. So its not really a bit thing at all..

Although, i did already decide to put a small 0.2 BTC into your little project here. Because i can afford to lose it and i think that you have a fine concept, which in the long run (with alot of hard work!) will prevail and become a big thing in the future.
But after more dig-in and speculation, i somehow became pretty confused if this was a good investment or not.. I think that it would comfort alot of contributers to see something else than a terrible game background showing in photoshop. Instead, maybe having something to work with. A demo, beta, just something else to put our minds to. Because the thought of us paying for basicly nothing else than marketing, already equals a doomed coin in my opinion.

Lets make one thing clear. They are not asking for $40-$60 million before stuff can happen; they are asking UP TO $40-$60 million. The money raised will determine how fast they reach their goal. Just because they raise, lets say, $5 million, doesn't mean this will die out. Stuff will still happen. It is a cap; the goal to work towards; as unrealistic people might think it is, but that is not the point.

There hasn't been released a demo, but a beta has been made and tried on a focusgroup, which you can read in the whitepapers...

The money crownfunded will go to the team marketing the coin; they have a dedicated team sitting in a real office for this, of course the money is going to stay within the business; how exactly, is not interesting.

Yes every single coin has a plan of doing mass adoptation. But what is their solution to the huge entry barrier to make people mine on their computers? Teaching them about wallets or anything like that at all? People can research all they want, but they have to be dedicated and willing to use quite some time before they understand it. And the everyday person can't mine Bitcoin which is the most hyped, anyway. So what is the point here? You make the entry barrier ridiculously small, and get people hooked on owning crypto very easily and THEN educate them to be able to mine on their computer, store it on a wallet, mine and so on. You really just throwing tokens in their head and then giving them an incentive to further increase their funds and secure them meanwhile. I can't see the "It's not really a big thing at all", here. It is a pretty big thing, but it requires patience and dedicated hard work to succeed in getting this out to the masses, if the cryptocurrency hype-wave can be tamed and is still existing.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:13:22 AM

40-60mil$ ICO start market cap is just a horrible goal. You should aim for 5mil, maybe 10mil max..

I understand if youve been here awhile that seems high.

Think of it under the light where you have a dev that handles the marketing in his own company for Herbalife, Avon etc.

There are already Electroneum ads out on the internet, right this minute, on mainstream news websites for just one example.

This project is much, much bigger than bitcointalk.org.

This is what everyone has been screaming for all along. Marketing, marketing marketing!!
That's what we are getting this time.

And NO, Im not saying that anyone needs 40 million for marketing. My point in mentioning that, is IF we make the goal of  40 million, and have a marketcap when the coins are still $.067 a piece, that will be the optimal situation.

This is the plan for 40 million

And if we raise even half that, many of these things WILL occur.

The dev deals with large multi-national corporations already. One of his friends that has tweeted hes on board is Duncan Logan, the CEO of RocketSpace (Spotify, Uber, etc).

These guys know how to deal with these big players because they already do.
 20 to 40 million may seem like a lot, but not when you are setting up a system that can actually do the things they say.

This is a project that has actual plans to make MASS ADOPTION really happen.

Like I said, you go out on the internet and youre going to run into Electroneum. They are not on every site, but they arent joking around either. Keep in mind the token sale isnt even close to these numbers yet, but its going well.

The info I just posted is also on page 1 of this thread.

Check it out for info on what the direction will be if we raise less.

I dont see how it matters if i have been here a while or not..
Asking for $40-60mln+ in a general crowfunding session is waaaay to high, unless you have something VERY unique. Which is a "must have" if you want to reach that high amount..
And i dont need to think of it in any other way than the my way..
The way i see  you put it. Those 2 companies require an income for promoting ads(marketing).. So what you are telling me, is that he is paying his own companies for promoting(marketing) his new company?!? And the money used for "Marketing/promoting" Eletroneum, comes from the crowfund, am i right?

All in all. You are a simple "crypto-coin" that promoted the possibility to mine on our phones without overheating or bricking them, which you still only "said" was made possible. But. No released beta/demo or anything out yet.

Also. Every crypto product has plans for "MASS ADOPTION". Basicly 90%+ of every product on earth has that plan..

And how does 1 specific investor-friend have anything to do with this? To me it looks as if this "superstar" investor-friend, who helped a whole lot of other companies reach a market cap above 1 billion dollars. Isnt really investing a whole lot, as he should be since he is worth putting on your frontpage.
Usually the key-investors decides to invest a huge chunk of the total goal compared to the crowd, in bright futured companies, with funding expectations like this one. And i can see that you have yet to reach 1 million dollar funding with 5700+ token sale users. So its not really a bit thing at all..

Although, i did already decide to put a small 0.2 BTC into your little project here. Because i can afford to lose it and i think that you have a fine concept, which in the long run (with alot of hard work!) will prevail and become a big thing in the future.
But after more dig-in and speculation, i somehow became pretty confused if this was a good investment or not.. I think that it would comfort alot of contributers to see something else than a terrible game background showing in photoshop. Instead, maybe having something to work with. A demo, beta, just something else to put our minds to. Because the thought of us paying for basicly nothing else than marketing, already equals a doomed coin in my opinion.

NO, the dev will not use the ICO money to pay his own company.
404Revolution

Not Found

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:20:45 AM

They wont approve it until after launch and see it on an exchange. Interesting considering Android approved it already and its in the app store now, even though it doesnt do too much until launch.

Apple is notoriously picky when approving apps to many people's great disdain. With google play it's almost as if you aren't allowed to be denied no matter what.

I seriously hope Apple allows this, it is an honest project. If not, If dev team will release the files I'll try to side-load it.

Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

Apple is notoriously picky when approving apps to many people's great disdain. With google play it's almost as if you aren't allowed to be denied no matter what.

I seriously hope Apple allows this, it is an honest project. If not, If dev team will release the files I'll try to side-load it.

As far as what i heard, Apple would allow it when they see a substantial userbase.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

6000+ registrants. Each day a lot more come in in token sale as telegram also. Good sign for me, let's hope next days more money flow in and break above 1m.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

What dont you people get? Its gonna take money to do a real world marketing campaign!!!!!

BASICALLY, THE HARD CAP IS 40+ MILLION OR SO, WHEN THE COINS ARE ALL SOLD OUT.

MISSING THE HARD CAP DOESNT MEAN THE TOKEN SALE ISNT A SUCCESS!!

WE ARE ON PACE FOR $10-15 MILLION NOW AND WE WILL GET EVEN MORE TRACTION AS WE CONTINUE.

YOU PEOPLE THINKING $40 MILLION IS A BAD THING ARE IDOITS!!! smh
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

I just participated also, very excited about phone mining.

ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:02:41 PM

What dont you people get? Its gonna take money to do a real world marketing campaign!!!!!

WE ARE ON PACE FOR $10-15 MILLION NOW AND WE WILL GET EVEN MORE TRACTION AS WE CONTINUE.

You are damageing the coin with every post you make dude, so funny.  Roll Eyes

JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

my theory is that Blackwidow and another one who acting and talking like dev is not real supporter,they are something else Wink
RiverRatEater

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

I am excited about the opportunity to invest in this coin, however the reason I haven't yet is that I'm unclear on what the mining rate is going to be.

I understand that the rate will be variable, as it depends both on how many coins are leftover from the ICO to boost mining as well as the price of the coin (and thus how much is needed to subsidize mining to $1 per day... and thus it also depends on the number of users that need to be subsidized up to $1), and I also understand that the mining rate will decrease seamlessly in proportion with the existing supply of coins.

That said, I want to see the range of what you expect the rate of coin creation will be.

Assuming all 6 billion coins are sold in the ICO, what would the rate of coin creation be in the first year? In the first 5 years?

What if only 1 billion coins are sold? What would you expect the rate of coin creation to be in the first year? in the first 5 years?

Also, are the pre-mined coins going to still be counted as part of the money supply while nobody owns them, or will they be counted as unmined, to bring the rate of "creation" up higher until they've been awarded to miners?

It is literally impossible to calculate the growth potential for this currency without some estimate of the potential inflation rate.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows and shares the answers.
Raven22

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

I just came over from the Telegram group (link above). Come on over and join us. They posted an electronic big bilboard style advert from the London Airport. You dont see cryptocurrencies doing things like this. Also, there are pics of outdoor billboards all over London and elsewhere!
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

You are damageing the coin with every post you make dude, so funny.  Roll Eyes

Hardly!

Im not going to sit back and watch you trolls sent from other coins run around unchecked.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COIN!!

YOU DONT SEE US TROLLING THERE!!

COME MAKE THESE COMMENTS WITH YOUR REAL ACCT.

DIDNT THINK SO COWARD!!
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

my theory is that Blackwidow and another one who acting and talking like dev is not real supporter,they are something else Wink

So, do you support the Electroneum James? Where do you stand? I would like to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: