Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315106 times)
Raven22

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:42:53 PM

my theory is that Blackwidow and another one who acting and talking like dev is not real supporter,they are something else Wink

Hello JamesOng,

I invite you to come over to our Telegram group if you are interested in where the CEO of Electroneum is.

https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg
440 members and counting!

JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

my theory is that Blackwidow and another one who acting and talking like dev is not real supporter,they are something else Wink

Hello JamesOng,

I invite you to come over to our Telegram group if you are interested in where the CEO of Electroneum is.

thanks for the invite but no bc i don't like to use telegram for i prefer to use slack,just tell your CEO if he really care about this project,he at least should sending some staffs over here to monitor and answer some important questions instead of just let "something else" or "amatuer" or "noob" to do the job.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

I will pass him this message, thank you. But as Raven22 said, I still ask you to come at telegram and have a look, we are very active there and trying to help, much different than here. Anyway, have a great day!  Grin
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

Hello JamesOng,

thanks for the invite but no bc i don't like to use telegram for i prefer to use slack,just tell your CEO if he really care about this project,he at least should sending some staffs over here to monitor and answer some important questions instead of just let "something else" or "amatuer" or "noob" to do the job.

The dev is over at Telegram mostly but he posts here all the time!

What are your "important questions" James?

I believe the people here in this community can help you.

Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

Hello JamesOng,

"thanks for the invite but no bc i don't like to use telegram for i prefer to use slack"

So you're really not interested in getting your questions answered because they are not on your preferred platform for communication?
Are you serious?
Raven22

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

Hello JamesOng,

I know I have been "noob", but I have been at Telegram ever since. I started when 244 users there and we talk about Electroneum. I think I may have the answer to your question anyway. Give me a try.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

Hello JamesOng,

I know I have been "noob", but I have been at Telegram ever since. I started when 24 users there and we talk about Electroneum. I think I may have the answer to your question anyway. Give me a try.

This is a troll from another coin. He is here to make supporters look bad and bash our coin!

Thanks for coming over here to BCT. There are a lot of a**holes here. Dont let them mess with ya!! I got your back.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

Hello JamesOng,

I know I have been "noob", but I have been at Telegram ever since. I started when 244 users there and we talk about Electroneum. I think I may have the answer to your question anyway. Give me a try.

Thanks for your support! I know this place can be alittle rude, but please remember that there are a lot of other great users here in our community. He wont answer me either, and Im no noob!

Great to see you here! Thank you for posting the Telegram link.
RiverRatEater

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

I will pass him this message, thank you. But as Raven22 said, I still ask you to come at telegram and have a look, we are very active there and trying to help, much different than here. Anyway, have a great day!  Grin

Can you please ask them my questions and pass the answers back to this forum?

I am excited about the opportunity to invest in this coin, however the reason I haven't yet is that I'm unclear on what the mining rate is going to be.

I understand that the rate will be variable, as it depends both on how many coins are leftover from the ICO to boost mining as well as the price of the coin (and thus how much is needed to subsidize mining to $1 per day... and thus it also depends on the number of users that need to be subsidized up to $1), and I also understand that the mining rate will decrease seamlessly in proportion with the existing supply of coins.

That said, I want to see the range of what you expect the rate of coin creation will be.

Assuming all 6 billion coins are sold in the ICO, what would the rate of coin creation be in the first year? In the first 5 years?

What if only 1 billion coins are sold? What would you expect the rate of coin creation to be in the first year? in the first 5 years?

Also, are the pre-mined coins going to still be counted as part of the money supply while nobody owns them, or will they be counted as unmined, to bring the rate of "creation" up higher until they've been awarded to miners?

It is literally impossible to calculate the growth potential for this currency without some estimate of the potential inflation rate.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows and shares the answers.
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

i am waiting last day for join. i am still trouble to join or not. i am following this thread.
RiverRatEater

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

Hello JamesOng,

I'm not the guy you were talking to, but his thread seems to have obscured my serious questions. Perhaps you can help:

I am excited about the opportunity to invest in this coin, however the reason I haven't yet is that I'm unclear on what the mining rate is going to be.

I understand that the rate will be variable, as it depends both on how many coins are leftover from the ICO to boost mining as well as the price of the coin (and thus how much is needed to subsidize mining to $1 per day... and thus it also depends on the number of users that need to be subsidized up to $1), and I also understand that the mining rate will decrease seamlessly in proportion with the existing supply of coins.

That said, I want to see the range of what you expect the rate of coin creation will be.

Assuming all 6 billion coins are sold in the ICO, what would the rate of coin creation be in the first year? In the first 5 years?

What if only 1 billion coins are sold? What would you expect the rate of coin creation to be in the first year? in the first 5 years?

Also, are the pre-mined coins going to still be counted as part of the money supply while nobody owns them, or will they be counted as unmined, to bring the rate of "creation" up higher until they've been awarded to miners?

It is literally impossible to calculate the growth potential for this currency without some estimate of the potential inflation rate.

contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

i am waiting last day for join. i am still trouble to join or not. i am following this thread.

Yes, you can join anytime until the token sells out or until the end of the crowdsale. Although we are doing well, it is not in danger right now of selling out yet.

Do your research until you are comfortable investing, just remember that the bonus keeps going down 10 points a week from 150 coins for a dollar, to 140 coins for a dollar, and so on until it is 100 coins for a dollar. The crowdsale is over on November 1st.

Thanks for following Electroneum.
thenetsmith

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Hi,

Is there a possbility that electroneum will require master nodes just like dash? Thanks.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:39:51 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:07:10 AM by contraband

Hello JamesOng,

I'm not the guy you were talking to, but his thread seems to have obscured my serious questions. Perhaps you can help:

When the dev was asked before about the amount of coins that would be mined, and at what rate, I believe he said its impossible to predict other than the mining will go on for years.

The answer to your second question is that the coins were already mined. They are in the crowdsale, but they are going back in for mining, so Im not sure what coinmarketcap.com will do.

When thinking about the growth of this coin, and what we can expect, I look at the ease of which you can get involved with this coin. There is no other coin out there that you can just download the App and you are mining by playing the game or letting it run in the background.

The devs understand the difficulty of explaining the idea of cryptocurrencies to someone who has never heard of them before. The way Electroneum is set up, you could be mining coins for a year and sending them to friends, etc. without ever knowing.

These days people are just used to "download the app". They, unlike us, who have been involved in cryptos for years, dont understand cryptos like we do. In this case they dont have to know what we know.

The dev has come up with a way to get those outside of the crypto community involved. This is the secret sauce.

The dev also is a big player in the marketing industry. He knows how to market an App.

I have faith that he has the expertise to get the App downloaded.

People will tell their friends as well. A lot of people will want to be a part of this when they find out from their friends that they downloaded an app that is mining coins that are worth a little money.

The game will only help adoption even more.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

Hi,

Is there a possbility that electroneum will require master nodes just like dash? Thanks.

No where that I have seen will Electroneum reward or require masternodes. They are not a part of this project like Dash and others.
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:21:21 PM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?

$40m

Are you sure? In first page:
Funds raised 40+ mln

So this is not a 40 mln hard cap! What crazy hard cap here?  Huh
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:30:45 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 10:42:09 PM by contraband

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?

$40m

Are you sure? In first page:
Funds raised 40+ mln

So this is not a 40 mln hard cap! What crazy hard cap here?  Huh

There is nothing wrong with raising 40 million dollars.

Right now we are on pace for 5 to 10 million which is plenty.

In the whitepaper there is a plan for:

1 million
5 mil
10 mil
20 - 40 million

Any unsold coins will go back to be mined on the mobile phone as a bonus per the whitepaper.

Keep in mind we are getting more and more people showing up on the Telegram chat. Hundreds of these people are brand new to crypto.

Electroneum hasnt even lauched and they are already getting people outside this community excited and involved in crypto.

Come join the community over at Telegram. When you see how many people that are new to crypto are there who invested, and are excited about crypto even though they are new, I believe you will see why Electroneum is on the path to success. 5 million or 40 million, they dev already has a great track record of bringing in people from the "real world" and that will only multiply when Electroneum is launched.

Electroneum:
Hi! If you would like to reply to the Dev team at Electroneum or ask questions via telegram you can now do so by joining our Electroneum super group....

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

Hello, i checked your bounty page. And i want to ask about the bounty allocation. You allocated 20M ETN tokens for bounties right? Is this final and fixed? I mean is this bounty pool not dependent on the amount  you will raise after the ico? What if at the end of yhe ico you will only raise below 3000 eth. Would you still be giving that 20M ETN for the participants?
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

Hello, i checked your bounty page. And i want to ask about the bounty allocation. You allocated 20M ETN tokens for bounties right? Is this final and fixed? I mean is this bounty pool not dependent on the amount  you will raise after the ico? What if at the end of yhe ico you will only raise below 3000 eth. Would you still be giving that 20M ETN for the participants?

I would say so, yes. There is no minimum amount that has to be raised. So the bounty program would be unaffected by how much they raise.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

This will be the first ICO I will invest in and I am so glad to be a part of it.

Mobile mining sounds like a great starting point for crypto currency newbies. When I first learned about crypto currency, mining sounded like an exciting adventure, but after learning more about the process and the expenses it started feeling less doable for someone with a limited budget (once BTC hit the 5k mark it felt even more unreachable). However, even if I had learned about Electroneum post-ICO, mobile mining is something I would have jumped right into (and come November 1st I will be mobile mining to continue adding to my ETN wallet).

Excited to see there are 6626 Registered Users, over 1814 ETH Raised and over 89 BTC raised in less than 4 days!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: