Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

must be smart to read good news to be able to pump an Altcoins.

so get used to reading the article announcement of ALtcoins.

and his usual Altcoins will go up when there is airdrop.
Keep updating the prices and Buy a coin when prices is on dump because this is our advantage now and wait until prices pumps up or it depend on us if we would like to trade daily. This two option are both profitable so its your own decision making how to handle this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

I like the buy and hold strategy. I argue that long-term investment is more profitable. profit and loss is something that is reasonable in trading. What can we do with our strategy? All that must be balanced with patience.
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

I like the buy and hold strategy. I argue that long-term investment is more profitable. profit and loss is something that is reasonable in trading. What can we do with our strategy? All that must be balanced with patience.

Same for me. I mostly hold and buy some coins adding them to what I already have not risking investing in new ones. I just don't feel the market now at all. I need time  to get some clarity and decide if strategy can be changed
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
buy and hold, daily deals. I will combine these two strategies to make more profit. I had a group dedicated to providing information about the potential altcoins and a teacher. The teacher will teach me how to make a good day-to-day trading and earn huge profits from it without spending too much time.

kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

I do trading in three ways, like hold, day trading, and recover my own balance using buy sell method. when I lost my main balance I do this way, I sell my all coin then I bought again, then I sold again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

At present the market is quite sensitive, I can not judge the direction of it, so I think it is best to buy and hold them, this is a good investment in the market is preparing for big fluctuations. .
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

At present the market is quite sensitive, I can not judge the direction of it, so I think it is best to buy and hold them, this is a good investment in the market is preparing for big fluctuations. .
The current situation of this market is actually unpredictable and that means you should how your coin tight and don't be scared to anything because in my personal view, there will be a lots of bad news in the next month.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

my strategy in trading is simple but precise. By way of buying at very cheap prices wait until 3 months I just sell. Using a very profitable long term method requires a large capital of course
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I do long time trading mostly and I do swing trading too , Sometimes join to some airdrops too , I got a website that I put referral in it , The money you get from referring is the best , because you don't need to do anything and you earn money even when your sleeping! the risk is very very low too , just need to make sure you are referring a trustworthy company , like binance and changelly .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Keep updating the prices and Buy a coin when prices is on dump because this is our advantage now and wait until prices pumps up or it depend on us if we would like to trade daily. This two option are both profitable so its your own decision making how to handle this.
The current situation of the market is not very good and that there is not so many positive news regarding that of the market value of the crypto coins. During such situation, the best thing to do is to go for holding of the coins which you already bought and that along with it, you also need to look for the ways which can help you in buying of more number of coins as well at cheaper rates.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

The current situation of the market is not very good and that there is not so many positive news regarding that of the market value of the crypto coins. During such situation, the best thing to do is to go for holding of the coins which you already bought and that along with it, you also need to look for the ways which can help you in buying of more number of coins as well at cheaper rates.
Buying during the price is cheap is a verry good idea. I think this was also the best of all strategy, but we need to have faith and believe that the market price will rise up high soon, for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we don't have faith maybe we cannot make a long hold of anything and we maybe end all up to losing.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

Currently I hold my coins, I decide not to sell them to the market if the prices do not rise. I hope the price of altcoin will increase strongly over the year. 2018 will be the boom year for the altcoin.
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

I think, at present buy and hold is better strategy. If you have enough money, just buy some coin like ETH, Waves, Dent etc and hold them for long time. Moreover, you can do day to day trading it's could be also profitable for you.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

Currently I have no knowledge of trading and I only invest in ICO projects to seek profit. I am a newbie but I am very fortunate to be a lot of experts on the Crypto Market guide. I have had quite a bit of experience analyzing ICO projects after 3 months of learning. Currently I earn quite a lot of money from potential ICO projects. When I have more money, I will trade to make more money. Can someone give me the experience to become a real trader? I will greatly appreciate your answers.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

the basis and good strategy for trading is to buy when the coin falls or when the market becomes red then hold and wait when the market becomes green and the price rises then that's when to sell and get profit
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

The current market strategy is dependant and is price dependant. As we know that the market is stable between the 8k dollar and the 9k dollar price so this is another opportunity for people to look for investment in a market like this a take the benefit of it in the future. There are a lot of strategies and are considered as the rated strategies but remember that the strategies alters.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

I stick with the golden rule "buy low and sell high" on trading cryptos. If I happen to see the dip, I would enter the market and sell it when it hits the resistance. It is a better strategy because you don't have to monitor your screen everyday.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

My strategy goes like this. buy a potential coins and wait.
if the coin price start to increasing, just hold it until it is on the peak and decreased a bit, then sell it.
next, wait for the coin to back at normal price, buy it. Now you have more coins than first buy.

cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Because of these days situation, I believe that hold is the best thing until btc price is stable. Other than that pack ur bags for low cost good coins for future profits.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

My current strategy is trading my coin in the cryptocurrency market by buying low and waiting for opportunities to sell them off at high prices to seek profit. Once I get some capital, I will continue to be an investor in potential ICO projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: