Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8928 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Hi there ochysp! Every one of us has a different strategy to how to earn an income on the cryptocurrency.  I must prepare to the buy and more than a day to day trading. Buy and hold is mostly easy one compare to the day trading, but the buy and hold is a risk, but you can handle the situation. I also do the trading but not day trading, need to spend all your time to manage it well. I don’t want to try the gambling because most risky it so faster to lose and win but you only depend on your lucky days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

the strategy I use when trading is a long term and short term strategy because trading is not always able to apply short term trading and long term trading, take advantage of the core price movement buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price has gone up.
this is a good strategy, especially if our home budget still has the means to live on every day. Judging by the current situation on the crypto-currency market, you will have to wait for a long time, when your natural will rise in price.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

My current strategy now in trading is buy if the coin price is low and then hold it until the price will pumped and then sell it I used the long term trading I will hold the coin and wait in a months or years. Waiting and more patience are the key to gain more profit in long term trading.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

My current strategy is buying in this down market prices and i like long term trading instead of day trading because market is continue in down trend and the playing on a market is not an easy job you can only rely the market ups and down and you will get good profit by taking advantage of the market down trend.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current monetization strategy is to invest in ICO projects. ICO projects really bring a lot of profit for me. In addition, I will make money investing in projects by participating in bounty campaigns.
I will not invest in altcoins because the current market is very unpredictable. Investors will suffer a lot of losses when investing in this period.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

My current strategy now in trading is buy if the coin price is low and then hold it until the price will pumped and then sell it I used the long term trading I will hold the coin and wait in a months or years. Waiting and more patience are the key to gain more profit in long term trading.

Good thing there are still people who thinks like this. Buying at the downtrend could be a profitable idea but it comes with a lot of risk.
It may go down to zero and will never get ROI which could also not revive anymore.
Now, a lot have been going in the crypto world so the probability of a profit is still a larger percentage.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

the strategy I use for now is that I will buy when the price goes down then I will hold and wait when the price goes up again or when I already get the profit so I will sell it
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

My current strategy is dinding good coin (usually new coin) so i bough this and hodl for a several month. If project good it always profit

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

the strategy I use for now is that I will buy when the price goes down then I will hold and wait when the price goes up again or when I already get the profit so I will sell it
That's the basic rule of a trade , Buying on a low price and selling it high. Every traders do that to make some good profit on each coin they are trading.

One of the strategy I do is buying new coins that is release on the market and I dont buy new coin on its ICO price , Buying below ICO price is a good move.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

My current strategy is dinding good coin (usually new coin) so i bough this and hodl for a several month. If project good it always profit

My strategy for getting more profits is buying good coins and holding for a long period of time this is my working simple strategy for getting more income in all type of crypto currencies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

My strategy is not to risk my money in the cryptocurrency market. It keeps me from losing my money.
BlasterS

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

My current strategy is buy a coin when the time comes that the price of the coins or investments in the market is affordable to buy of or have a chipper price and after that hold it until the value of it makes you profitable enough to be sell, thats the most appropriate strategy.
meatballsset

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Every people has their own strategy. Every strategy is good depend how we apply that strategy in market. My strategy some time holding and also sometime everaging.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

Day to day trading is my best strategy to earn money from crypto but at this time market is not in the mood of day to day trading I have slowed down the trading at this time and waiting for the market to recover.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

I am mostly on buy and hold strategy aside from I do have work outside bitcointalk I like seeing my crytos pumping and no worries if it fall because I can hold how long I want it to hold but I like also day trading  if given a chance to do it.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

There are many risks associated with crypto trading, and you may be worried about losses to be gained later.

Buy and hold? 

This type of strategy is very appropriate to use and has proven successful in dealing with stagnant market conditions, this strategy can be simple or highly advanced, but it's all back to us how to decide. In carrying out this strategy thr buying is an important factor especially in terms of increasing the price of the coin we are holding. Importantly, the coins we buy are of the same kind with the coins we hold.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

I think, HODLing is the best in this period. I feel so hard when I trade the market in this period.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

To make a strategy is good thing in trading I like the trade in term of long term holding and that my strategy but the main thing is to pick by good understanding and good coins at the time of the full down price and sell it at high price after wait may be long term wait of short time wait that is my strategy and I am trading in this manner,
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
4abrec

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.
Agreed. I also believe that will benefit when several such strategies. But if there is no desire to trade, then long-term trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: