Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I wish I had the big bets enough to play the market lol. At least I can just go in at anytime and pump the price and once it gets very high I will just withdraw my money and the profit immediately. But I have been making use of the same old strategy since 2014 and that’s Hodling. It is very easy and can yield income if you’re able to have patience for a long time. Don’t expect to make quick money from it cause that’s never going to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Buy and hold?
I think that now it is more profitable to sell than to hold. The market is still falling, which means that soon the value of coins will drop and they can be bought cheaper. So I sell my tokens.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Buy and hold?
I think that now it is more profitable to sell than to hold. The market is still falling, which means that soon the value of coins will drop and they can be bought cheaper. So I sell my tokens.

See you are in wrong guess because from the past week the bitcoin price is in between 7000 to 7500$ and even other altcoin prices are same and consolidating. So it is right choice to hold them for some more time.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current strategy is to invest short-term money to get the quickest and most profitable money I can, and then I'll plan my future strategies and long-term strategies. mine,
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Buy and hold?
That’s good if you have planning to hold your coin same as you I am thinking about holding it, now a day price of bitcoin is not that high but it has potential to be high more than this by one or two months, we will have to wait till price of our coin gets better, internal market situation is getting better with each investment and now a day people are investing as price is cheap but will start rising very soon, I am sure price will get better so I am holding too.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

I believe that the safest strategy is a long-term investment + contribution to various crypto-currencies. But there is an important point, you need to determine the exit point. And here the main thing is not to be greedy))
Long term can be very good but you have to constantly monitor the price of the market, so that you can sell at reasonable prices, so I think you should monitor the price on the CMC, timely latches, the market Crypto is variable Make sure you are 100% correct, but wait while you are in a hurry and sell them at a lower price. This will cause regret for you.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:00 AM

for now this strategy is not too high in buying or trading. because my focus now is on bounty campaigns that do not have the risk of losing money. first I choose coin by buying when bounty in share
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

That I have missed the big profitable days through trading. Nowadays a person needs a good amount to invest, because the profits will be effective when the investment is big. Anything other than hodling is a bad IMO strategy. You really doubt anyone in this forum can consistently beat the cryptocurrancy market on day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in cryptocurrancy.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

A classic option that unconsciously applies to most owners of digital currencies. The method involves the acquisition of an asset for a long period, starting from several months, in anticipation of further increase in price
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

My current strategy is hold my previous coins and tokens as long are they have active community and provides updates. Second is I am joining signature campaigns or bounty to earn coins. As much as  I want to invest or add coins because  its a good way to  buy. I just don't have funds that I can afford to invest haha . 3rd , I change my coins , I'm more on the staking coins to atleast earn some coins and hoping this will be big in the years to come.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

I have bought some bitcoin at the price of 7000 $ and currently I am still holding for a long time .. My strategy to hold altcoin and bitcoin for the long term.
Buy cheap, sell expensive.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Buy and hold?
I do not think it is more profitable to sell than hold. Like if you have bought a Bitcoin with some $8000 few months ago, how is it profitable to sell it in the current market condition and get less than what you had paid? My strategy is to hold your coins. You have to hold them and only then you can earn in future. The speculations about the crypto coins have been positive and some good experts are hopeful about the future.
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Panicsell low, Fomobuy high!
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Step 1. Research top 200 coins on coinmarketcap. Understand what they are doing, how they are doing it, who is doing it, what problem they are solving, and why it matters. In short, learn the fundamentals.

Step 2. Buy coins that you like, that have great fundamentals.

Step 3. Hold.... for the most part. If a coin goes down, try to understand why. If the fundamentals haven't changed... Don't sell.

Step 4. Hold until it hits a major peak. This is the only trade I make these days. I wait until it peaks. Make sure it's actually peaked, and not just leveled for a minute and then continues to go. What you are looking for is for it to peak, for it to go down a bit, and then, IF it fails to reach the former peak AND volume is tapering off, then it is likely a good time to sell some, wait for it to drop and then buy back in.

This is my favorite trade: relatively low risk, not complicated, few variables, and is a way to increase your stack without injecting fiat. The mooost important thing is to NOT BE GREEDY. You get that 3%, 5%, or 10% drop and you take it and you be happy with it. You just got free coins, so don't fuck it up. You never know when it's gonna spike up, and if you aren't satisfied with your gain, you seriously risk losing coin.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Well my current strategy right now is to buy more altcoins that only have a low price but also have a better future, and right now am thinking to invest on a great ico like investing in the deal coin ico and also investing in ico that have a great team that is my strategy.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

You can earn a profit by daily trading procedure but this difficult and easy to do it. Day trading is exceptionally troublesome because of the cost of bitcoin is extremely excessively costly. Making it impossible to some altcoin available. Try not to settle on anything imbecilic choice, or you'll simply think twice about it. Simply confide in your coins, have more persistence and hold. You can procure each day if you put all your time and endeavors on it.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

The best strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in BTC is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in btc, because the average growth of btc prices is strongly be affected by some info. Well, if you are a new to trading, it is better to learn it first. Look the latest information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

The best strategy for me it's analizing projects and invest in perspective ICO. I like find pools with good bonuses in private and pre-sales and hold tokens.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy and hold is the strategy to those people newcomers and those people don’t have time to monitor always their investment. This not easy but straightforward on day trading. Buy and hold most of the holder of bitcoin do this strategy. Day to day trading is the most stressful strategy because you always think every movement of the value if you will hold or buy or sell the coins. My tactic is to buy and hold and long-term trader.
You follow a strategy which is relevant according to the present condition of the market. As the market is low these days so put the general rules in the market which is investment in a low market. The current price is 7.6k dollar for Bitcoin and its investment or trading is in the benefit of people on this stage. The market will soon upgrade and this will be our wise decision if we invest now.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
I agree that on a daily basis is very hard to trade, well, how do you think I have heard many times on the forum that you can configure the bot and it will slowly earn. do you think it's real?
There are some bots that work and can give you profits but the great disadvantage of bots is that you need to be a good trader to begin with to know how to configure your bot and which cryptocurrency pair to trade so you can get profits, bots are just a way to automate some of your profit generation but they will never supplant a human in its ability to read the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: