Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I keep buying bitcoins and altcoins while the price is still cheap. This time is one of the best time to make investment with cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency market is still crashed. I am sure that it will recover very soon so what I need is to only hold my coins in a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I keep buying bitcoins and altcoins while the price is still cheap. This time is one of the best time to make investment with cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency market is still crashed. I am sure that it will recover very soon so what I need is to only hold my coins in a long time.
That is a great strategy which enables you to own on low prices. I do the same and have been collecting a diverse portfolio and that too on low prices. This will pay off when it is boom in the market and will be the time to sell. Until then, I am better of holding my portfolio and rather look for new interesting things in the crypto world. There have been some very nice predictions about the appreciation in the market values of crypto and lets hope for the best output.

MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

in my opinion, i would say ... BUY and HODL

this way investors can as well gain through the airdrops
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

I do not ha ve a current strategy at the moment, i am following my own strategy and it  consist on all the knowledges that i had during my entire life
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My. Main strategy for making profit through Bitcoin is usually to buy Bitcoins and hold till the goes up. That is the best way for anyone that wants to make money and enough profit from crypto investment and it is simple and you don’t have to lose much unnecessary money in your investment, though there are times the total amount you have will drop, but never get worried, just focus and have patience and the price will go up and you can make profits.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

upon my overall strategy to wait. I buy it at low price. v Wait for a while. The crypto stock market is making good money. but it is very risky. I do not want to exhaust myself. buy-sell is a serious business. requires experience. I buy cheap fiyata and wait.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

The current strategy is that we must banya collect points and swap / sellnnya in a timely manner. To sell when the price is above not below.these strategies have been widely done because it is very profitable.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

At present most of the coins are down, the price of the coins are falling to the lowest, so my current strategy is to hold, hold until the end of the year it is the best time to sell they come out.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

Holding is still a best strategy for me. Seeing the whole market crashes at the moment, I can tell you that it is really a good chance to bag more major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, eos, and other top 25 coins in coinmarketcap. Trading doesn't suit me because I don't have much time to analyze the chart anyway. I invest my money on automatic trading bot.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

when earlier the market was more volatile when I saw a profit of 20-30% that I was selling and taking another coin, now everything is in a recession therefore I hold up to the price increase

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

My strategy now is to try to be patient while holding this red tinted market. I know now that the sale will also be a loss and I expect that in the near future prices will grow again altcoin.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I keep buying different profitable and promising cryptocurrencies because I know that it will become more valuable in the near future. The cryptocurrency market is still down and it is really good time to buy different altcoins.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

I am more comfortable with buy and hold because it is a simple and less complicated strategy. More importantly, I do not need to be too often to monitor the market situation. Of course this applies to old coins.

Really important thing for me is not to stay on the spot where I am, always developing and always learning something new. Because I am open too lazy to monitor the market situation, then go beyond simple buy and hold strategy.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

In this dangerous and unstable times of market cryptocurrency, my strategy and my choice is just to hold and patiently wait for everything to recover at least the ICO prices, because many of my tokens are lower than ICO right now.
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

I used to observe tokens or coins for a few days to see the graph. and see the lowest point to be able to buy. but now it is very different. the market is chaotic. I prefer to secure my assets for my own benefit
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

I think this for now the best strategy is to hold what you have and don't even try to go and lasting or trading, because the market States right now is very dangerous and unstable
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

My current strategy ever since the start of this year would be to buy and hold. I haven’t sold anything yet and planned on hodling the coins I bought last year because of the crazy market status today.
Nothing is better than this for sure so hold your bitcoin don’t sell it right now you will have to keep patience for some more time, being strategic for bitcoin will help you raise your profit. I am also bitcoin holder and I know nothing is more profit able and more beneficial than holding your bitcoin at bad day and let it be good for your future t get safe and high profit.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

I used to observe tokens or coins for a few days to see the graph. and see the lowest point to be able to buy. but now it is very different. the market is chaotic. I prefer to secure my assets for my own benefit

I do the same with you, and it is the best decision.
I do not find a good strategy right now, and all seem to be at risk. 2019 may resume trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

For me I think It is good to buy and hold. I am trying to exercise and practice patience with my ventures. I say that because it's the safer way to go, plus I don't have enough capital to actually be aggressive in trades. I can't afford losses to be exact, therefore, I try to just be patient and be vigilant with choosing the right coins to hold and do my business with.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

My current strategy is not doing anything. I just browse some news daily, and no day trading anymore. Because the market is not that good right now, I do not want to take risk of losing money. I want to wait till end of this year to see whether the market will recover, then decide what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: