Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8928 times)
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

I chose several promising projects (dether and daostack) and iinvested in them, now I will keep them at least until the end of the year. In the future, I will transfer all funds to bitcoin and eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KirilBit

Activity: 61
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

for my own strategy that I use it buy at a low price and wait for the right time to sell the coins. because if you want to get big profits that the key must remain patient waiting for the coins you buy it has increased drastically
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

In my investment strategy there are almost all the strategies that you described. I believe that the trading strategy should be dynamic and constantly change in place with changes in the market.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

Buy low sell high. Buy at a very dip and sell it upon reaching the price that you think is the right one that you already earn from what you invest.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
jcojci

Activity: 688
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

Buy low sell high. Buy at a very dip and sell it upon reaching the price that you think is the right one that you already earn from what you invest.

this is a basic main strategy that every people use but we need to learn more deep for this strategy so we can modify this strategy and gives us the opportunity to make a profit in trading. sometimes, we cannot buy low because after we buy, the price is getting down too deep and it makes us wait for a while. but all in all, this strategy will works for all trader if they have the patience to wait for the price.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

My strategy in trading is to minimize the loss, but if I am wrong to make a decision then I prefer to cutloss because mnurut me it is the best way, but now I prefer to be a holder than daily trading

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

My strategy now are buy and hold. Because Im thinking all that I buy is going like bitcoin. Its like im dreaming and thinking impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world so that just believe and hold the crypto you believe that will go to the moon. But sometimes im buy low and sell high so that I have some money to earn. And Im joining some bounties for the new project that have high chance to success.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:26:40 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I divided my capital in to two, the first one is fro day trading and the second one is for long term investment. It is not easy to do day trading because it is hard to predict what will happen to the price of the coin. I using different tools in order for me to get reliable information.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I have a lot of bitcoins and I can say that the HODL strategy is the best strategy that we can do. The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, it is not yet the right time for us to sell all of our bitcoins. The bitcoin has limited supply and I am sure that its value will increase in the following years.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy at low price and sell at low price. I keep buying profitable and promising altcoins for me to ensure that I can earn big amount of money. I also participating in ICOs for me to grow more my money. Before I making investment with ICOs, I studying first the project before I invest my money for me to protect and secure my capital.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

Actually, I do not just apply one strategy, I always try to follow the market price movement. usually, I choose a different strategy, trying to make the trade right at the right time. though, finding the right strategy to use in a particular market is still part of the mystery in making a profitable trade.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

Nowadays, the day-to-day trading is much better because you see its price every day because now the price of altcoins has fallen. You'll find it always and you should watch it to earn money and you will not lose money.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Buy at low price and sell at low price. I keep buying profitable and promising altcoins for me to ensure that I can earn big amount of money. I also participating in ICOs for me to grow more my money. Before I making investment with ICOs, I studying first the project before I invest my money for me to protect and secure my capital.
buy on low and sell on high is the easiest strategy to say, but it's hard to do. we can not identify where is  the low price  and how to identify it. besides of that doing ico project research will help us get projects that can give big advantage in the next few months.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

my current strategy is too hold the coins for long-term purpose nt to sell the coins for short terms gains markets will recover and we can see positive trends very soon
sirtim20

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I currently leave a $10 amount on my coins.ph account. From time to time I check whether bitcoins value rise or fall. I am waiting for the perfect timing when I will convert the excess amount from my $10 to be available to me. So I think patience is my best strategy so far. If you have any other techniques please do share it with me. Thank you and God Bless...
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

At the moment cryptocurrency market shows a red signal and sometimes it shows a green signal but it is not cross previous market condition so at the time my first strategy is a long-term hold. I’m buying some coin nowadays this coin value is so low so for this reasons, I hold this coin for a long time. Sometimes I start day trading because I’m always analysis coin market then I can do it now.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

At current situation Holding your coin will be the best strategy. I think other things are not going to work. Some time i used to day trading with some experts assistance. Better hold your coins. Hope market price would be recover soon. keep claim and hold it.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

My strategy now are buy and hold. Because Im thinking all that I buy is going like bitcoin. Its like im dreaming and thinking impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world so that just believe and hold the crypto you believe that will go to the moon. But sometimes im buy low and sell high so that I have some money to earn. And Im joining some bounties for the new project that have high chance to success.
Well you are right it is good to hold your coin for the long term because trading for the day needs a lot of knowledge and skill without skills it is hard to maintain your journey being a day trader, it is time the best time for all of us to learn more so my strategy is learning more and more than trading for the day, I am going to trade for the long term and I will never sell out my bitcoin at this current situation because I know how badly it can affect our earning if we take a wrong decision so be wise and hold.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Well you are right it is good to hold your coin for the long term because trading for the day needs a lot of knowledge and skill without skills it is hard to maintain your journey being a day trader, it is time the best time for all of us to learn more so my strategy is learning more and more than trading for the day, I am going to trade for the long term and I will never sell out my bitcoin at this current situation because I know how badly it can affect our earning if we take a wrong decision so be wise and hold.

While you're being careful not to sell, remember to be mindful about hodling through the dips. Currently, I know a few people that tether their holdings and rebuy since the market has been going up and down continously for the past couple of weeks. For now, that seems like a more better option. I was a big fan of hodl until 2018 came along Wink

lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

I recently found out about Pivot Reversal Strategy
and I am still studying its psychology

I found out about this Pivot Reversal Strategy
in youtube, if you want to learn more here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLz0xUkD2LE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: