Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

I'm a bounty hunter, I'm just waiting for the project to pay me and I'll sell them all. Or if it is a good project, I only sell 70% of 100% and hold the remaining 30%. That is my strategy and I think it will be very reasonable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nymph116

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

My strategy is actually quite simple, it is buy and hold. However, it is still very difficult to do it, especially the hold, which endures the rise and fall of the price of the currency every day.
Sometimes I also do some bounty company, as long as the price of coins won't fall too much, I will usually sell them soon.
David bente

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Investment different to trading. Investment coins I hodl long term. Trading I try not to get emotionally attached to them, but. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

My strategy is actually quite simple, it is buy and hold. However, it is still very difficult to do it, especially the hold, which endures the rise and fall of the price of the currency every day.
Sometimes I also do some bounty company, as long as the price of coins won't fall too much, I will usually sell them soon.
easy to see but really hard to do with that you need to make some effort while you are making to be the best option of your buy and hold scenario, we are just need to patient and take control on your emotion yet here.
joshuaatiemo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

I'm a beginner, tell me the most profitable strategies that you use.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.

In reality, everything is very easy. all the cryptocurrencies are down which means that you have to buy altcoins until they start climbing up to the top. I guess that was the last correction. The Fall gaining is coming.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Well as I observe my cousin her is strategy is long term she hold her coin and buy a low price coin and she will wait until the coin increase then she sell her coin and she make a more profits .

I agree with the current strategy, buying and holding for a long time is better than selling, many users panic when they see the market drop, but I have to be sure that the best strategy now is to be patient.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

It's good to hold a bitcoin today, especially when its price drops and starts earning when its future price rises.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

when the market is unstable / falling as I now suggest to try buying and holding trading styles because it's the same as long-term investing if the market recovers for a long time as it is today.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

I think at the moment hold and sell hold and sell is the best option or strategy for us if we trade in bitcoins. Short terms and long terms both are good if we trade now. If you have enough BTC then hold it some more days till January or March 2019. If you lack  then can buy immediately. Now btc can be only up. Though it moves negatively sometimes totally it must up.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

My current strategy is buying an investment or coin  when the amount of it drops in the market and sell it when the value of it changes  in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

My current strategy deposit and withdraw based. Every new deposit has a big chance to win. But don’t be too greedy. If you deposit 100$ then withdraw as soon as it turns into 200$. Stop trading until you get your requested payment. If you get your payment again deposit 100$ and continue. You can also use lose control system. If you lose two trade in a row then stop trade for at least 1 hours.

Very smart and too few people are doing active deposit and withdraw, but it is the only way to secure profits and minimize your exposure to volatility. But of course it's a lot of effort and you also need to keep a record as every time you withdraw and make profits you need to deduct a certain percentage for fiscal reasons. But overall the pros outweigh the cons, especially in this market.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

I have a long-term strategy in the main. I carefully study the market and then when the opportunity arises, I immediately use the chance to make as much of my money as possible. And I'm engaged in marketing and information about good projects.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

My current strategy as of now is bought an investment or coin when the price of it drops in the market or to the public then sell it when it is in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I think that I can refer myself to those traders who prefer the long-term holding strategy. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc and ether and wait until the price increases next year, otherwise, you will not get profit
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

my strategy at the moment is to accumulate as many tokens/coins as I could as they are very cheap,hope i will get a better value of them in the coming months
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.
That is really a very good strategy. I think that you should continue that strategy for some more time tell the bitcoin price start increasing again and when it raise back to its previous all time high price. It will surely give a very good support to bitcoin and hopefully its price will very soon raise again.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

I do not have any strict startegy which I work with.

I am rather a flexible trader, and I bend to the market flow.
Different coins have different potentials, and have to each be analyzed differently.
Now I am in a hold or buy mode, especially established currencies.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
saramellisa

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

I don't have any methodology for the present on account of the altcoin advertise down I chose to hold my bitcoins for some time and contribute subsequent to everything settles down I didn't check all coins till now yet my solitary current system is hold the same number of siacoin and dgb conceivable and offer it in multi month or two until the point that I figure the value structures of different coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: