Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your current strategy?  (Read 8932 times)
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

My current strategy is very cool. All of my assets keep holding for good situation of market. Keep update all of my token and also I am trying to buy some token for holding. Sometimes I am trying to trade for short time with my holdings. This short time trading get me some money that's solve my daily necessity.     
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

As an investor who implements various investment strategies, I can say that I've tried almost every kind of impeachment method. I buy and sell for long-term investments. Especially due to the current period, a large part of my investments are long-term investments and I continue to increase these investments every day. For short-term investments, I usually prefer to buy or sell daily. I also do not neglect to make new investments through the profit margin. Especially with these profit margins, I usually make high-risk investments and aim for a more serious profit margin than these investments.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

I think new guys like me should follow the first one ' Buy and Hold' strategy. because this is safe and low risky from day trading.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Basically, my actions with the crypto currency are buying and storing, but this may not be a long-term one, depending on how the market is unfolding. If there is a good jump in the coin for the day, I can sell it, it's a day trade. Another perspective direction I consider to invest in projects ico - there is a huge potential. There were such companies that brought very good profits. They need to be well looked for among empty projects that will not give anything.

shnmykl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

my current strategy for now is holding, wait for my altcoins to pump then trade it before it goes dump again then buy another if it dumps then hold again over and over.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

Buy and hold and day trading can truly give us a profit. But of course this would be depend on your choice. If you do day trade it means you know what's the consequences  if you are well verse in trading or not.  While if you apply buy then hold this methods is the safest things which you are going to make where in the end you will receive profit only things was we don't know when?
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

My current strategy is to hold, because I believe the hold will be a good opportunity for us in the future, the market later this year will soon recover and that is a good opportunity for us to sell at. there

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

my current strategy for now is holding, wait for my altcoins to pump then trade it before it goes dump again then buy another if it dumps then hold again over and over.
Same with my strategy, right now I’m also do holding because the price is low and the only thing we must do is to have a long term investment in order to make high profit.

centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
Holding the coins is the best option and most sensible option. Better not to sale your coins at cheap price and wait for the market to recover. You are not in loss unless you sell in loss.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
Holding is also mine strategy and i think this is the best strategy in bear market. If the coins are down from the price we bought them, we should only hold them and not sell in loss.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

For me my simple current strategy is buy at dip and sell when the market is rising,
I won't called it day trading, I will call it medium term trading, because it could take a while before the market cycles
But this strategy works for me very well and I have been making a enough gain through it.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Yes, Market will recover and it is only a matter of weeks now that we see good momentum in bitcoin again. We cannot remain always in down market and i think time is ready for the bull market.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

If you ask me then i would say that my portfolio is also very down as most of my purchases are earlier this year and by this time all the coins are 70 to 80 percent down. But i will keep them holding as everyone suggest me.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

If you ask me then i would say that my portfolio is also very down as most of my purchases are earlier this year and by this time all the coins are 70 to 80 percent down. But i will keep them holding as everyone suggest me.

dont worry mate because you arent alone . almost all of has do experience this but we shouldnt get easily depressed  , instead we should better use this good oppurtunity to buy more coins , so that when the right time comes , our hardwork will get payed off .

in terms of strategy , my current strategy that i used is hodling because i cant trade properly when the market is not in a good mood .
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

In my point of view now a days most of the people hold his token because everybody know recently cryptocurrency market is zigzag and nobody make a proper trading in this reason. Everyone must follow this strategy but I’m one of the different because still now I’m work day trading and still now I’m make a some money in my day trading so day trading is my number one strategy for making money.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

only buy and hold. It sounds simple, but I have to fight with my psychology a lot at this stage. I do not really have much investment experience but I want to experience it. Maybe I will get rich quick in the future or I will be poor forever. Cheesy
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

My current strategy in trading is I`ll buy coin then hold it and wait until it has a good profit. It is good to wait than to regret.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

My current strategy is to buy coins whose prices are decreasing, I will buy coins whose prices decrease with all my capital, I will make as much profit as possible so I can have a lot of money

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

Since the bear market started, I have been buying and holding, I don't really care about the market, the way the crypto market has been going down, my mind is set for a long term investment, so i am happy that i am buying these coins at a lower prices, when the market go up like last year, I will be mega rich Grin

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

There are not many strategies that I can use for now because indeed at this time the market situation that is still uncertain makes many people who have invested in silencing their assets first

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: