Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262700 times)
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:18:07 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 05:54:23 AM by evergrow

I am still trying to understand... whats the motive behind this project.
I read whitepaper but still not able to get it. Will be glad if anyone can explain to me.

It's a better idea (in my opinion) if you tell us what/what part you don't understand yet so we know where to begin. I would be glad to help!

The motive is clearly laid out in the Whitepaper and it's not a very long document. You could also have a look at the Github link posted above, it has another brief summary.

cjmoles, thanks for the reminders on Greenpoint, you're so right, we could and should focus a lot more on that
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

What are the requirements for a invted member to meet? are there any?

There are no particula requirements beside wanting to help grow the Movement

I see... Thanks for the answer, I know one guy who is a good graphic designer. He had a web design agency and now is working for some crypto projects. Let's see if I can bring him to the Movement. Smiley
evergrow

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

Btw, regarding the Virtual World, if you check the districts on Decentraland's Terraform page you can see more parcels connected to Greenpoint, it was 100 when I last checked a few hours ago (I'm on mobile right now and can't access it to recheck). Cjmoles was it you who added some, too, or are you still thinking about that? I'm really curious where it will be located and who our neighbors may be
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:32:25 AM

I would like to be apart of this.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
evergrow

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

Hopefully will get even bigger after.  Smiley
We are on our way! A great human journey, together

I would like to be apart of this.
Welcome to the Movement! Check out Dropper's (OP) last post if you haven't already Smiley
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

Btw, regarding the Virtual World, if you check the districts on Decentraland's Terraform page you can see more parcels connected to Greenpoint, it was 100 when I last checked a few hours ago (I'm on mobile right now and can't access it to recheck). Cjmoles was it you who added some, too, or are you still thinking about that? I'm really curious where it will be located and who our neighbors may be

I haven't contributed yet but I am going to for sure ---> you can figure in at least another 10 parcels from me.  There's no way I'm going to miss out on being a larger part of this super impressive community effort.  I will definitely stand behind a community which demonstrates this level of motivation --> for sure.
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

I was t aware of this project and just got to know about it. I sent my application and really hope
It will be considered.
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:43:11 AM

I haven't contributed yet but I am going to for sure ---> you can figure in at least another 10 parcels from me.  There's no way I'm going to miss out on being a larger part of this super impressive community effort.  I will definitely stand behind a community which demonstrates this level of motivation --> for sure.

You guys can count me in on some land also. I am collecting me some bounty capital at the moment, but be assured, I wont miss the opportunity to be a certified land owner in Greenpoint, Decentraland. I guess we will all meet in the community center to discuss plans? Or what?

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

I'm happy to publicly announce that I've invited alberdros to The Movement! Albert is a designer and photographer known for great work, and I personally enjoy his creations. Have a look at his page if you like. Perhaps, when he finds time, he will enjoy creating something for the DAO in the future. It's up to him, as it's up to all of us, to shape the Movement and thereby contribute to the present and future of decentralized collaboration. Proud to make good use of my personal invite!

Ready for Dropper to bring more news Smiley

I didn't know him. Just checked. His work is awesome.
Great use of your invitation!

gumshed

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

Genesis Sentence: What a long strange trip it's going to be

This is not a fake account nor a duplicate account.  I've been creeping bitcointalk for quite a while just reading. I finally decided to create an account in September. I understand that there are prerequisites, but I would love to be apart of this community and watch it grow. 

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

This is not a fake account nor a duplicate account.  I've been creeping bitcointalk for quite a while just reading. I finally decided to create an account in September. I understand that there are prerequisites, but I would love to be apart of this community and watch it grow. 

you actually can, without being a founding member

Please everybody who is new, read the whitepaper first, takes less than 5 minutes Wink
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

This is not a fake account nor a duplicate account.  I've been creeping bitcointalk for quite a while just reading. I finally decided to create an account in September. I understand that there are prerequisites, but I would love to be apart of this community and watch it grow.  
Once distribution happens, surely there will be a lot of bounties for those that aim to be part of this project. You don't need to be a founding member: airdrop is closed. If you have ideas, enthusiasm and skills surely you'll have a chance, gaining by bountiens or buying cheap.
gumshed

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

This is not a fake account nor a duplicate account.  I've been creeping bitcointalk for quite a while just reading. I finally decided to create an account in September. I understand that there are prerequisites, but I would love to be apart of this community and watch it grow.  
Once distribution happens, surely there will be a lot of bounties for those that aim to be part of this project. You don't need to be a founding member: airdrop is closed. If you have ideas, enthusiasm and skills surely you'll have a chance, gaining by bountiens or buying cheap.
Hey, I appreciate that.  I've been looking for something to pour myself into.

Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 09:48:12 AM by Decentralix

Same here!
Frankly it's pretty painful to see some "founding members" seriously asking what this project is about even though all the information is there as clear as could be (perhaps that's just me),
but at the same time there are guys who're not as lucky but much more interested. I understand the project's motives completely. The people who don't are not interested enough in my opinion and, well, had some good luck to be there at the right place & time... Very likely they won't make it very far though

It will probably be our fortune that those who are clueless will sell cheap for some  airdrop profit bucks. Guess who'll catch what they drop? Yes! I'll participate in the bounties and buy what they throw away. I see a lot of 0.5-70% on the list and I'm sure most of them only want to sell and this the sole reason why they came here, the obvious is obvious. I've seen the stories of people selling their NEM stakes early, and some others who have been more clever have made huge fortunes by claiming those stakes and hodling. This is how it works. It's a gamble but if you are like me you see potential. You will see me around here for the long term so I don't worry. I understand that Jr accounts can't join but that's, well, the price I get for mostly staying away from forum discussions. I'm just a reader. To have extensive opportunities for "creators" of all kinds to get in you must make sure to put up useful and plenty bounties. I got very lucky (thanks again mate) that I was invited but according to the rules I can't get accepted to the founder list.

Now what I'm really interested in these days and what I'm waiting for is more details on VR and Greenpoint. My questions have not been answered yet. I also got some MANA and want to stake some for Greenpoint LAND but I'm still waiting for a detailed announcement as to how this will be managed. I like the idea of becoming a land owner too

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:54:03 AM

I suggest for people who are intrested in the project, (founding member or not) and want to make themself useful, to do the ann thread and whitepaper translation if it was not done already in your language
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

Same here!
Frankly it's pretty painful to see some "founding members" seriously asking what this project is about even though all the information is there as clear as could be (perhaps that's just me),
but at the same time there are guys who're not as lucky but much more interested. I understand the project's motives completely. The people who don't are not interested enough in my opinion and, well, had some good luck to be there at the right place & time... Very likely they won't make it very far though

It will probably be our fortune that those who are clueless will sell cheap for some  airdrop profit bucks. Guess who'll catch what they drop? Yes! I'll participate in the bounties and buy what they throw away. I see a lot of 0.5-70% on the list and I'm sure most of them only want to sell and this the sole reason why they came here, the obvious is obvious. I've seen the stories of people selling their NEM stakes early, and some others who have been more clever have made huge fortunes by claiming those stakes and hodling. This is how it works. It's a gamble but if you are like me you see potential. You will see me around here for the long term so I don't worry. I understand that Jr accounts can't join but that's, well, the price I get for mostly staying away from forum discussions. I'm just a reader. To have extensive opportunities for "creators" of all kinds to get in you must make sure to put up useful and plenty bounties. I got very lucky (thanks again mate) that I was invited but according to the rules I can't get accepted to the founder list.

Now what I'm really interested in these days and what I'm waiting for is more details on VR and Greenpoint. My questions have not been answered yet. I also got some MANA and want to stake some for Greenpoint LAND but I'm still waiting for a detailed announcement as to how this will be managed. I like the idea of becoming a land owner too

Your engagement and passion for the Movement, even being a jr member, is an example for all of us. I really hope you get your invitation asap.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

is there already available roadmap guys? or maybe someone already heard something about any dates? distribution and etc?
hope that the movement soon starts move to the moon
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

Same here!

Your engagement and passion for the Movement, even being a jr member, is an example for all of us. I really hope you get your invitation asap.

If i still had my invitation right i would certainly invite you! Hope someone here will do it Smiley anyone?
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

is there already available roadmap guys? or maybe someone already heard something about any dates? distribution and etc?
hope that the movement soon starts move to the moon
The airdrop bonus has been calculated, the next step is to distribute, believe that the project will come out the final decision and plan, has been going on for more than three months, there should be some surprises.Let's give DEV a little more time to do the pre-work of this project.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Thanks to my friend Drokzid for inviting me to the airdrop. We have both sent private messages to MovementAI user here on Bitcointalk.

I dont't know if I have to post my Genesis sentence here. So I will better do that.

Genesis Sentence: revolutionize the crypto space with human power

How can I help this community to grow?

Plese let me know.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: