Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262698 times)
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 778
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

Very delayed with the release, or just need more participants?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
freihain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

but on the other hand it's good, a little "slowness", because community building and organic growth is required. Fast airdrop doesn't help that at all. Having said that, of course am too looking forward to trading MVT on exchanges. For buying though. Please set low prices for believers to get the amounts they want! Wink IF it continues and a solid base is delivered I'll try to get 5,000-10,000 tokens or more depending on the prices, hoping this will give me a good start to participate in the decision process

Haha Darktrollcoin, that's hilarious! I'll make sure to take a bite of that bounty where I can Wink
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

When is my invitation approval exptected to be processed?

I would like to create a sphere. <3
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

About the exchanges anybody knows what are the prices to get in?

I heard some are quite expensive, some take an hell of a lot of time to get in, others are just incredibly expensive and take very long time too.  

Etherdelta its quite easy but i don't know if its a good idea to start in there, it's quite difficult to use and potentially unsafe.

All this medium small exchanges like cryptopia, liqui are that difficult to get in as well? Did i miss any of them?
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

More participants aren't necessarily needed.
I guess we will see some movement or changes after the 31st, not too worried about it.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

More participants aren't necessarily needed.
I guess we will see some movement or changes after the 31st, not too worried about it.

...and if changes will be needed we can vote

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

I heard some are quite expensive, some take an hell of a lot of time to get in, others are just incredibly expensive and take very long time too.  

Etherdelta its quite easy but i don't know if its a good idea to start in there, it's quite difficult to use and potentially unsafe.

All this medium small exchanges like cryptopia, liqui are that difficult to get in as well? Did i miss any of them?

Coinexchange or Nova maybe?

Etherdelta is difficult to use at first, I agree, but I actually think it's incredibly safe (once you know how to use it, that is)
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:41:03 PM

Coinexchange or Nova maybe?

Etherdelta is difficult to use at first, I agree, but I actually think it's incredibly safe (once you know how to use it, that is)

Nova: no, it's closing.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Talking about small exchanges I like more cryptopia. Imo we need a list of costs and terms of different exchanges to get an idea. We'll have 300k MVT tokens managed by the community for bounties and other useful things, we also can contribute by ourselves... I mean, we can try to get a good exchange.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

Talking about small exchanges I like more cryptopia. Imo we need a list of costs and terms of different exchanges to get an idea. We'll have 300k MVT tokens managed by the community for bounties and other useful things, we also can contribute by ourselves... I mean, we can try to get a good exchange.

On cryptopia is 5 mill DOT which at time of writing is ~ 4.85 BTC the fee; on coinexchange.io (which is better than cryptopia in my opinion) is 1 BTC the listing fee.
freihain

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

On cryptopia is 5 mill DOT which at time of writing is ~ 4.85 BTC the fee; on coinexchange.io (which is better than cryptopia in my opinion) is 1 BTC the listing fee.

wow at that price, in a few years that 4.85 BTC is gonna be like $300,000... IMO we shouldn't invest in old centralized structures like crypto exchanges. The future is decentralized and this project is one of the pioneers in the decentralization Movement. That's how I see it. We should think about using skills and funds to work on our own decentralized exchange, that would be an ambitious use of funds
Or/and we should embrace Etherdelta and contribute to make it better. We should also create guides in most languages to help teach ppl how to use it well (because it's not so easy for everybody to use yet indeed)
Just my 2 tao's... what do ya'll think?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:20:45 PM

It's still a considerable amount of money.

I wonder if we would be better off at least for these initial phase where everything still need to be built and gain value, to make a smart contract where who want to buy send directly in the ETH and get the tokens, basically in a similar way as the current ICO are working now with the only difference that we could:

- Set a starting price X as the current price P, if nobody buy at that price the price go down of P minus Y overtime
- When there is a buy or a certain volume bought the price is increased by P plus Z

this could be quite fair in my opinion.

This is just an idea from the top of my mind, is not impossible to do but i don't have either enough experience with smart contract to confirm is doable 100%, Pallas what do you think?  

Anybody else as some alternative idea?

wow at that price, in a few years that 4.85 BTC is gonna be like $300,000... IMO we shouldn't invest in old centralized structures like crypto exchanges. The future is decentralized and this project is one of the pioneers in the decentralization Movement. That's how I see it. We should think about using skills and funds to work on our own decentralized exchange, that would be an ambitious use of funds
Or/and we should embrace Etherdelta and contribute to make it better. We should also create guides in most languages to help teach ppl how to use it well (because it's not so easy for everybody to use yet indeed)

this make sense as well  Smiley
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:46:34 PM

Would someone add me?  I would really like to help out and make this project grow. 

collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

anywhere I can get a decent MOvement signature

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

It's still a considerable amount of money.

I wonder if we would be better off at least for these initial phase where everything still need to be built and gain value, to make a smart contract where who want to buy send directly in the ETH and get the tokens, basically in a similar way as the current ICO are working now with the only difference that we could:

- Set a starting price X as the current price P, if nobody buy at that price the price go down of P minus Y overtime
- When there is a buy or a certain volume bought the price is increased by P plus Z

this could be quite fair in my opinion.

This is just an idea from the top of my mind, is not impossible to do but i don't have either enough experience with smart contract to confirm is doable 100%, Pallas what do you think?  

Anybody else as some alternative idea?

this make sense as well  Smiley

We can still try Bittrex as their policy seems made for this token :

"At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion."

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Otherwise, I believe too that decentralized exchange is the best, but i wouldn't go for creating a new one. There are already plenty of them working and more coming. We would be a drop in this ocean unless we manage to create huge demand.

That smart contract idea is still nice too but i wonder if this is appropriated to a token that proudly claims "No ICO, No funds raised"?

You might all see that i sometime plays the devil's associate but that's solely in the intend of debate forwarding Wink

DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

anywhere I can get a decent MOvement signature

If you find mine decent enough, you can use this code Wink

I'll update it soon to include new chanels.

TaiwanStrait

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:35:02 PM

what's the exact meaning/implication of [DAO] [VR] in the title?
The DAO is clear, Decentralized Autonomous Organization
The VR is not entirely clear to me, Virtual Reality?
if it is I think you could even add something like [RW] [VR] cause its also about the structures in the real world like groups and organizations. Real Life and VR merge
DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

what's the exact meaning/implication of [DAO] [VR] in the title?
The DAO is clear, Decentralized Autonomous Organization
The VR is not entirely clear to me, Virtual reality?

Exactly  Smiley
You might want to read the whitepaperWink

gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

So, I suppose I should introduce myself.  My screen name is gumshed. I've been following the cryptocurrency revolution for a while now without ever really participating in helping a community grow.  I think things like The Movement are very important for shaping the future landscape of humanity.  I'm been interested in futurism and the future of technology.  In my "real life" I act as the operations director for a large company and handle a majority the internal infrastructure among many of other things.  This was never my life plan but, life happens. My loyalties lie with humanity, not large corporations.     

I am not a developer but am actively learning online.  I do have a specialized toolkit from my years in my everyday position and would like to serve as a grunt.  Things that no one has time for or things people seem to push aside for a rainy day and then never have time to finish.  With my position within our company, I have access to resources that may be valuable to the movement and have a small team to help me after hours on larger projects. Or I can grind things out after my kids go to bed. Regardless, I would like to help.

anyway.  I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully, someone will think that I could be useful. But really, pour it on.  I need something to break the monotony of the daily grind I've created for myself.

If anyone out there thinks I could be of assistance, please add me.

thanks.
gumshed.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: