Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:39:29 AM

Not to be rude... I doubt you have eaten in any michelin rated 4 star restaurants.

Why would you say that. Its not rude to say but kind of retarded. It's not that hard. You book a reservation then go.

Yeah? Which one? Smiley

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:40:18 AM

Question do you send your food back at a restaurant if something wrong? Don't mess with the people preparing your food (asic). Dont like it, go to another restaurant.

WTF? Yes I do, and in every single case so far the problem has been fixed and they're more than apologetic and quite often there's a free round of drinks or free dessert thrown in.

This is called customer service.

then you've eaten a lot of spit and human fluids.

think you need to find some better restaurants dude Smiley

Not surprised that BFL-minternj expects people to spit in his food.  Grin

Oh yay the troll has crawled out from underneath the bridge. Quick hide the goats.

Oh yay, all the BFL folks can do is call people trolls, douches, and other names.
One thing I am sure of, BFL-minternj would spit in other peoples food. If he could hold down a job as a waiter that is..

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
tbd

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:40:51 AM

Or you need to talk to more line cooks and waiters. I live near nyc and have eaten in dive joints to 4 star michelin rated rests. Not saying its everywhere, but its a COMMON saying, so im not far off from the truth.

A Michelin 4 star restaurant, much like many of the BFL products, just doesn't exist.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:42:16 AM

true i misspoke abiut 4 star. but who cares ive eaten at per se, eleven madison. etc. its not like its hard to if you live in the area.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:42:37 AM

Or you need to talk to more line cooks and waiters. I live near nyc and have eaten in dive joints to 4 star michelin rated rests. Not saying its everywhere, but its a COMMON saying, so im not far off from the truth.

A Michelin 4 star restaurant, much like many of the BFL products, just doesn't exist.

^This. Oh the irony.
The top award for the Michelin guide (AFAIK) is 3 stars.
 Grin

jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:43:44 AM

Not to be rude... I doubt you have eaten in any michelin rated 4 star restaurants.

Why would you say that. Its not rude to say but kind of retarded. It's not that hard. You book a reservation then go.

It would be hard to book a reservation at a four star Michelin rated restaurant because no such restaurant exists. The Michelin rating system only goes to three.  Also... it is rude when someone is clearly lying, and a person has the decency to allow them back out of their claim but instead gets called retarded.

For future reference... the michelin rating system has nothing to do with tires [actually the tire company is the parent comapny].... empower thyself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelin_Guide

A three star michelin restaurant is one where the reviewers believe the restaurant is such high quality, that they believe it is worth traveling to the country in which is established to just eat there.

I imagine when we have interplanetary cuisine, there will be a fourth star, but as it stands three is the highest.
minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:44:01 AM

Wait you post incessantly on any thread even non BFL related ones, adn you think you arent a troll?

minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:46:00 AM

Holy shit people , get off the 4 star comment. I was typing off the cuff. didnt have time to wiki it was going off my memory.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:47:46 AM

Oh yay, all the BFL folks can do is call people trolls, douches, and other names.
One thing I am sure of, BFL-minternj would spit in other peoples food. If he could hold down a job as a waiter that is..

About the only good thing about BFL is they can't piss, shit and jizz in an ASIC, otherwise they would (assuming they ever ship).
jspielberg

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:48:16 AM

Holy shit people , get off the 4 star comment. I was typing off the cuff. didnt have time to wiki it was going off my memory.

No worries... its cool.

Shall we get back on topic of this stupid thread?
minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:48:54 AM

About the only good thing about BFL is they can't piss, shit and jizz in an ASIC, otherwise they would (assuming they ever ship).

but they can cancel your order. Which was the point of my original comment. Edit and the topic of this thread.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:04:51 AM

I give that thought:

minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:15:20 AM

Sad part is you took time to find a picture of 4 stars.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:21:19 AM

Shouldn't you be off somewhere eating piss and spit at a 4 star restaurant?
Then you can come back "in two weeks" and tell us about ASICs!!!

jspielberg

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:53:15 AM

but they can cancel your order. Which was the point of my original comment. Edit and the topic of this thread.

This thread is pretty weak... we all know that the folks who like BFL still are going to like them no matter what... and the folks who don't like BFL are pretty firm in their camp as well.

I feel it is completely within BFL's right to cancel and refund an order from a customer that pisses them off --- it is mean spirited and jerky and immature --- but completely within their rights.

Everyone knows that retail is a crappy business because you deal directly with the mass of humanity.  And when you get right down to it... much of humanity (and the money printing business in particular) isn't very nice.  It takes a lot of backbone and a thick skin.  Especially when you are taking a loan from your customer and your "repayment" period keeps on extending out, they should be very much expecting to hear some pretty loud whinging.

I was a customer of BFL, but took their no hassle offer to get a refund (even though I bought with BTC and took a USD hit doing so).  I threw my lot in with Avalon and have had no regrets doing so.  I have no skin in the game with BFL, but I do find their attitude towards their customers (and their business strategy) very disappointing and unprofessional.

The fact that they are still taking orders when they know they have no way realistically meeting the current backlog volume is embarrassing and shameful.
minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:03:31 AM

Thanks , it wouldn't be a post from you if you didn't presume to tell people what to do with their money or dinner. Thanks buddy wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you, all knowing one.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:06:35 AM

Thanks , it wouldn't be a post from you if you didn't presume to tell people what to do with their money or dinner. Thanks buddy wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you, all knowing one.

I imagine you would just call people trolls, retards, and/or douches. Especially after being caught in a lie.
Standard BFL operating procedure.

minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:11:23 AM

This thread is pretty weak... we all know that the folks who like BFL still are going to like them no matter what... and the folks who don't like BFL are pretty firm in their camp as well.

Who are those folks that like them no matter what? If you see, the haters have some strange view of the world and can't see past the red in their own eyes. I troll them and make neutral statements about the topic in the forums and they label me a shill. It's pretty hilarious. I haven't said anything "nice" about the company besides point out that the customer can make their own choice in maintaining a business relationship with bfl.

minternj

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:13:41 AM

I imagine you would just call people trolls, retards, and/or douches. Especially after being caught in a lie.
Standard BFL operating procedure.

No you are a troll beucase you are one. Caught in a lie in your own warped mind. It's funny you think I would need to lie about eating in michelinstar rests. It's not some sort of life accomplishment . It was dinner and ill eat dinner again tomorrow  night and the night after.

rm187

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:19:42 AM

Most companies don't like to do business with customers who are a pain in the ass. Contractors weed out bad customers all the time by providing high estimates to customers who seem like they will be a real pain the ass.

That's understandable. But with BFL's current situation, dropping a 11month customer is bullshit. While every wrenchmonkey post pay's the best lip service to BFL as he can; he is missing the entire point of this. I mean just look at the posts from BFL team on here? Their a bunch of fucking idoits with no respect. It's clear they are the entombment of a ponzi/scam. And while everyone is getting their panties in a bunch cuz a few dev units exist. No one is seeing their BFLs for another 4-11 months. Stop being so fucking naive; BFL has raped every customer regardless of shipping a actual product or not.

1x5AFgSYTzXZ9eKJTKUfr7tiSuGyBE7Yd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: