Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs Forced "On Hold For Refund" for all my Single SC orders  (Read 59145 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:27:46 PM

I am sorry I missed your point

Yep. I don't expect you to understand anything.

Over under on when int03h vanishes into the setting sun: 18 days.

I'll take the under  Grin

You want to bet on that?

<EDIT> I don't understand because you don't make any fucking sense..  

Go put a bet on a bitcoin betting site. I don't do anything without escrow that involves people who only have posts dated from today.  Cheesy
Of course I don't make sense to you. Nothing I type will ever make sense to you.

Let us first discuss the terms since I am not really clear on what it is you were implying.. (NOTE IT IS YOU THAT IS SAYING IT .. NOT ME )
But I see there is a bet here somewhere .. please articulate it as best you can.. I am happy to put up 10BTC..

This reposted for YipYap since his ADD seems to be fucking with his short term memory . It is not self appointed it was a direct challenge.

Oh the irony. Int30h posted 12 times after asking me to explain what I meant by the bet.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:28:52 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 05:43:57 PM by PuertoLibre

If it took them 11 months to accumulate their current order queue. Then, for them to catch up and clear it out they would need to satisfy orders at a faster clip than they received them.

If they received on average 200 orders for every day for 11 months. Then they must ship out 201 orders for every day for the next 11 months.

Question: Do you currently see this happening?
Stop scaring the BFL customers. You do realize they're holding on by a thread. Such logic can be like telling a 5 year old there is no Santa. Have you ever see that happen?

jokes
I am sorry!

I thought no one (the customers at least) know this much.

I will quit being the boogey man. I apologize to BFL customers for letting them in on the....

Oops:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/2925-how-can-refund-i-have-lost-confidence-were-fooled.html
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:37:38 PM

You know, I'd make a total ton of money if I simply bet that BFL will not ship more than X number of units on <insert specific day>.

Unfortunately, I cannot gamble. But it would be pretty funny nonetheless.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:47:32 PM

You want to bet on that?

Go put a bet on a bitcoin betting site. I don't do anything without escrow that involves people who only have posts dated from today.  Cheesy
Of course I don't make sense to you. Nothing I type will ever make sense to you.

Let us first discuss the terms since I am not really clear on what it is you were implying.. (NOTE IT IS YOU THAT IS SAYING IT .. NOT ME )
But I see there is a bet here somewhere .. please articulate it as best you can.. I am happy to put up 10BTC..

This reposted for YipYap since his ADD seems to be fucking with his short term memory . It is not self appointed it was a direct challenge.

Oh the irony. Int30h posted 12 times after asking me to explain what I meant by the bet.

And yet you avoid actually making the bet. Add one to your abacus labeled int03h's posts.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:56:22 PM

You want to bet on that?

And yet you avoid actually making the bet. Add one to your abacus labeled int03h's posts.

Oh look, you still don't understand.  Grin Grin
I am not surprised.

int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:57:29 PM

You want to bet on that?

I am not surprised.

Counter increased by 1.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:02:18 PM

You want to bet on that?

I am not surprised.

Counter increased by 1.

Let me know when you man up. My position is clear.
It is your responsibility to find someone with an IQ over 60 to explain the terms to you.
Hint: the terms are in bold and you have spent half your post history claiming they do not exist.  Grin

Then again, sockpuppets have hands for brains don't they.

int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:06:13 PM

You want to bet on that?

I am not surprised.

Counter increased by 1.

It is your responsibility to find someone with an IQ over 60 to explain the terms to you.
Hint: the terms are in bold and you have spent half your post history claiming they do not exist.  Grin

So .. your terms are : 
If I am here for 18 days or more then you will pay me 10BTC?
I will add to that .. that I am not a sock puppet and I will prove it to you on day 18.

Clarify if any of these terms are unacceptable.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:08:34 PM

You want to bet on that?

I am not surprised.

Counter increased by 1.

So .. your terms are : 
I will add to that .. that I am not a sock puppet and I will prove it to you on day 18.

You doubled your IQ in posts, all in the same thread. Sad and impressive at the same time.

int03h

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:12:31 PM

blah blah blah noob.. blah blah blah josh .. blah blah blah shill .. blah blah blah sock puppet.. blah blah blah astro turf .. blah blah blah obviously Mr Obvious being obvious ..

You guys need a new repertoire.. Really.

Good to see you are confronting the issues with your talent, keen intellect and use of the English language

Keep going...once gain u will be gone in a day, couple of weeks and another sock puppet will take your place...we will all still be here wondering when they will deliver and the latest round of excuses of lies and scams being executed on our community by BFL

Tick Tock on Suck it Oclock...... time for Big Fucking Lies to be no more in about 4-6 weeks..lets see where u are then hamster boy..me thinks no where to be found

...lol ..yawn

You obviously like the hamster comment. I do try to accommodate my customers  .. I trust it was a perfect fit?
bassclef

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:35:50 PM

Can we please stop feeding the trolls, please.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:47:57 PM

You are going to have to be more specific. Everyone who posts anything anywhere about BFL has been accused of being a troll.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:44:21 PM

If anyones curious, BFL also canceled my order after sending a demand letter asking for answers. Frankly if a company is only willing to respond to people who complain by canceling their orders after holding their money for a year then they can't be considered to honest or reputable. I'm glad they gave me a refund and I hope they continue to fail. I urge anyone with a recent or not so recent order to get a refund. Their actions are unconscionable and anyone placing an order today won't see anything for a VERY long time.

It's the latest BFL scam. Cancelling orders that were sold at $149 so that they can sell them to another customer at $249.

Buy & Hold
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:26:08 PM

You are going to have to be more specific. Everyone who posts anything anywhere about BFL has been accused of being a troll.

He meant you dude.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 09:28:13 PM

You want to bet on that?

I am not surprised.

Counter increased by 1.

So .. your terms are : 

DO NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:16:52 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 10:27:28 PM by bitwhizz

what i can't believe is that in america, people can win the biggest lawsuits and gain a hell of alot of money from it for almost anything and it happens ALL the time, yet not one person has decided to take BFL *the assholes* to court for their illegal business practices, i mean if people arn't taking them to court becouse they were actually nice guys who are having trouble on timing that would be understandable, but everything that comes from josh's mouth and other at BFL (whether it be nothing at all ) proves that these guys are DOUCHEBAGS who dont care about its customers and worst of all screws them over, like what happened to xian,
xian should have his bitcoins refunded not his cash, and should not have the contract unilaterally ended for being angry at BFL when its BFL fault,
I really hope someone makes a stand to BFL and prove to the whole bitcoin community and BFL that they don't have the power.
Power is in with the consumers, not the company in most cases
BFL has done nothing to prove it deserves power over the consumers apart from ranting about its asics which has hardly been sent after a year, yet they think they can get away with disgruntling its customers month after month, week after week day after day, gaining interest rate on the bitcoin, ITS REDICULOUS!

I really hope to someone or a group of people take BFL to court for their atrocious business ethics
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:37:05 PM

what i can't believe is that in america, people can win the biggest lawsuits and gain a hell of alot of money from it for almost anything and it happens ALL the time, yet not one person has decided to take BFL *the assholes* to court for their illegal business practices, i mean if people arn't taking them to court becouse they were actually nice guys who are having trouble on timing that would be understandable, but everything that comes from josh's mouth and other at BFL (whether it be nothing at all ) proves that these guys are DOUCHEBAGS who dont care about its customers and worst of all screws them over, like what happened to xian,
xian should have his bitcoins refunded not his cash, and should not have the contract unilaterally ended for being angry at BFL when its BFL fault,
I really hope someone makes a stand to BFL and prove to the whole bitcoin community and BFL that they don't have the power.
Power is in with the consumers, not the company in most cases
BFL has done nothing to prove it deserves power over the consumers apart from ranting about its asics which has hardly been sent after a year, yet they think they can get away with disgruntling its customers month after month, week after week day after day, gaining interest rate on the bitcoin, ITS REDICULOUS!

I really hope to someone or a group of people take BFL to court for their atrocious business ethics

Atrocious business ethics are not actionable. Breach of contract (or as some suggested: fraud) are actionable.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:28:12 PM

He meant you dude.

My point exactly. The pro-BFL folks label "troll" everyone who disagrees with them or provides evidence that disproves one of their statements.

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:44:06 PM

You want to bet on that?

u have nothing to say child so I have added you to my ignore list ...u join a select few of ppl who are so retarded and broken that I am not going to even bother

yourself & limitless

I hope u find peace somewhere in your life because this is not it ..good bye

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:11:40 AM

Lets say I took in 4000 orders from June 23rd, 2012.

200 Jally's
800 Little Singles
2998 Singles
2 Minirigs.

Lets say the current date is April 1st 2013. Okay? Good.

Then lets say I ship out 2 Jally's on April 1st 2013. Great.
Then lets say I ship out 35 Jally's on April 23rd 2013. Yippee!
Then lets say I ship out 100 Jally's on May 23rd 2013. Excellent.

Problem. See above, most of my queue hasn't even been executed. It took me the better part of two months to clear out 1 week of received orders [for Jallys only] from 1 year ago....SIGH.

What if I ordered a Jally a whole month after the initial orders being received....well damn...at the current clip of speed...It will take about...<calculates an approximation>...TOO LONG. LOL (On the order of about 2 months to execute every 1 week of received orders = 8 months)

Thats not even talking about the most popular line of products. Yikes. Unless Jody starts blogging about 1000+ orders going out each day, the order queue will never be cleared out anytime soon.

Agreed its been well documentated that if they stop taking all orders today ... even at the fantasy level of 400 a day it will be 10 months b4 they get close to todays orders

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: